Samhain's Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

--

Xandra licked her lips as she observed Angus' tight ass clenching as he powerfully thrust into the writhing woman underneath him. It seems that the effects were going hot and hard. One more week and she would be able to rescue him from the effects of the maddening seed.

"Holy, Xandra...your man is amazing. So powerfully built just like my Reece," Sybil said licking her lips as she plopped down next to her in front of the scrying pool.

"Yes, I know I can't wait to claim him. It's a little hard watching him suffer though, I wish it was easier. Though the woman is lucky, she's getting the ride of her life instead of the one way ticket down here which she would have gotten for being a slut," said Xandra as she watched Angus arch his back while he cried out, his orgasm pulsing through him.

"He's going to be strong enough, don't worry. I think those firemen are lucky there aren't anymore women than just that one who's already seemingly attached. If there were..." said Sybil.

"I know about that orgy, that was fun," said Xandra chuckling. "But you're right, they are lucky or they'd probably be stuck at the firehouse screwing each other's brains out. Their needed for emergencies and Angus' shifting body chemistry will mess with theirs," she continued.

"Though it would have been fun to watch," she said laughing.

"It would," she said licking her lips.

--

Angus slowly got off the bed and snuck into the shower quickly, washing all the sweat and etc. from his body. This woman's house smelled like a damn brothel, he had to get out of here before he crawled out of his skin. Quickly he dressed and left out the door, while the woman was lying blissfully passed out on the bed.

Silently dreading walking into the firehouse, he parked his car in the front lot of the station. He walked in and he was right, the smell had magnified greatly and he hoped his wayward cock would behave itself better this time as he strode into the house and put his food money in the jar.

He felt a wave of instinct wash over him, he suddenly wanted to know if Sally had achieved her goals for the week. He knew that it was their private business but something was urging him into it.

He reached forward, grabbed Sally's arm and got a bright white flash of energy lashing through him.

"Angus?" she asked turning.

"Sorry, I was wondering how your week has been," he asked casually and mentally shifting through all the erotic steamy images of Craig and her doing the most erotic things to each other.

She blushed and grinned broadly, "It's been going great, you?"

"Good, same old," he said grinning before hurrying to the restroom to relive himself of the painful hardness he'd sprouted from the imagery.

--

"Oh holy, we have a problem," said Xandra watching the feed through the pool.

"What is it Xan?" asked Sybil as she plopped down next to her.

"The female fire fighter is being affected by the demon energy. She's on the prowl for her recently acquired boyfriend. Something tells me they're going to get into a lot of trouble," said Xandra.

"This will be fun to watch," said Sybil as she sat to watch.

--

Angus pushed open the restroom door and looked around before going to look for Sally, he knew something was wrong there. He rounded the corner towards the fire engine garage and swallowed a groan as he was confronted with the hot hammering smells of arousal. Sally was on her knees with Craig's thick cock shoved all the down her mouth with his shorts discarded on the ground.

He was rooted to the spot as she sucked him mercilessly until he creamed, while moaning against the front of the truck. Angus stepped back behind a truck as Craig came back to his senses.

He gave him a moment to put his shorts back on and stepped around the engine. "How's the cleaning going Craig?" he asked and noted his flushed face.

"Good, almost done with this one," he said slightly breathless.

"Awesome, we're having a pool game in the rec room in thirty minutes if you can make it," said Angus.

"Of course," said Craig as he looked at Sally.

At the end of their shift, Angus felt that he could begin to understand the strangeness that had overtaken him.

'Just five more days until Xandra gets back since it started after she had left him. 'Maybe she has the answer,' he thought as he left the extremely sexually charged firehouse. Somehow he had an effect on his buddies he thought morosely, he had heard about or seen Craig and Sally in numerous situations. But his thoughts weren't on them but on the highly sexually charged alpha males that would now be out on the prowl.

He still didn't know if he could trust himself outside in the real world with only five days left, so he felt he could take the next shift off. He had the makings of a fever, he had felt constantly hot the last few hours even though it was the start of winter, the snowflakes falling around him seemingly sizzled as they got near him.

-- Unable to battle the driving urges pounding at him, he spent three sweat drenched days trying to sate the burning urges in the warm pliant flesh of women who were only too grateful to him for the mind blasting orgasms he gave them under his touch. Even touching sent those senses off. Just touching inanimate objects became unusual, sometimes it hurt, another time it was pleasurable. Only two days left and then he hoped Xandra would be back and tell him what the hell was happening to him.

He knew without even thinking it, that a doctor wouldn't have a clue what was wrong with him. --

"Xandra, I know this is the hardest part. I hated seeing Reece struggle with the maddening urges. Your man is going to make it, just 36 more hours until you can go save him. You need something to occupy your time," said Sybil as she approached Xandra.

"Thanks, I know he'll be OK. He got through the last challenge only one is left, his mental strength," said Xandra wanting to reach into the scrying pool and soothe Angus. Who was sweating profusely as he sat up on his bed and walked towards the shower, conflicting emotions appearing on his face as he turned on the full cold blast of the shower.

"He'll be fine, the man is massive. He didn't hurt those women just made them pass out from intensity, that's the best indicator. He has enough mental strength to hold onto his extremely frayed control then he should make it the rest of the way," said Sybil.

"Thanks, but I would prefer watching him for a bit longer before I need to head out for the soul collection," said Xandra.

"Ok, see you later," grinned Sybil.

--

After drinking more water, he slipped back in his chair as he got as comfortable as possible. He was so hot even with the snow drifting down outside of his window, he was melting, he only had a little over a day before she returned. He hoped she did, if not, he was admitting himself to hospital since he couldn't go on like this. He had done the best he could to block the scents and smells out but they had become overpowering. He could even smell the breeze blowing against the outside of the glass.

He swiped another layer of thickening sweat off his forehead and tried to keep calm. His stomach rumbled as a cramp slapped him, he had been unmercifully hungry the last few days and had almost eaten everything he had bought, the last time he was out at the shop he had taken enough to feed an army for two whole weeks and it was mostly all gone. He was too afraid to leave the house now, the intensity of the smells swirling outside was surely going to make him gag or pass out.

After eating another large meal several hours later, he slid off the dampened chair and showered again. With the frigid cold water burning his skin, he felt like he was going to combust as the water worked on cooling him down. He cleaned himself the best he could. He stood under the water for minutes grunting, knowing he couldn't stay under the coolness of the water for much longer.

He turned off the taps and bit back a curse as a wave of heat coursed over him. He quickly dried off then turned his air conditioner on full blast, trying his best to keep his fevered skin cool. He shut his eyes and hoped to gain some sleep, hours away from the exhausting heat plaguing him.

--

Night couldn't come fast enough for him, he had drunk more water and eaten more food then he had thought humanly possible in the last few days. He collapsed against the bed with an exhausted sigh, his cock throbbed like an iron bar. Along with the inescapable heat, the ferocious arousal and touch sensitivity still washed over him.

He was quite certain Xandra had done something to him, she would be back tonight. But he feared he'd be too weak to do anything about it. Only six to twelve long hours left he thought until he'd know for sure if this woman was the cause of his woes.

--

Xandra grinned as she took one final look into the scrying pool, Angus was still hanging in there. The man was determined to not give up, it was time to go rescue him before he did actually combust.

--

She knocked on his door feeling the icy cold air seeping out from under the door. She tapped her foot as the door creaked open. With Angus standing there, his eyes rimmed with exhaustion as light glimmered off his reddened muscular skin. The sweat running off him in rivulets as his towel clung to his waist. Suddenly without speaking, he yanked her inside, shoving the door shut and dropping his towel.

Chapter 4

He forcefully shoved her up against the wall and rammed his tongue down her throat. She groaned before pushing against his tightly strung chest muscles, moving him away from her.

She grinned at him and said "Easy tiger, you can wait just a bit longer. You need to see this before you make any decisions."

She dropped her illusion, letting her tail flick around behind her as she put her hands on her hips. Angus gasped and gaped at her as he stumbled back against the door.

"Surprise Angus, I knew you were intelligent. You figured it out all by yourself, well sort of, any other mortal would have either burned up or damned their soul by now. You have a demon seed inside of you, there are two things you can do right now. The first one is to have me fuck you and claim your soul, and then you'll be with me forever and have the side benefits of being a demon. And before you ask, the damned are evil or immoral mortals," she said dragging a sharp nail down the center of his chest through the damp hair.

"And what's the second?" he whispered raspily.

"Is one I hope you don't chose, because I want you to be with me. The second choice is I can rip the seed from you, but not without the price of a whole lot of pain. But it will pass and your body will return to normal, you can return to your simple short mortal existence," she said.

"You've gotten so far under my skin Xandra, you've been on my mind almost constantly. No matter how I did it, I couldn't bring back the intensity we had together. I hated having to force myself into control again. What kind of senses do demons get?" asked Angus.

Xandra grinned and said, "Good question, we get what you've just experienced first hand. Our bodies are far stronger than mortals, we can by far contain and experience the full extent of the sensory adaptations. It's a rush at times, I hope you chose me rather than the dullness."

"Are you kidding me? There is no way I'm going back. Not even the rush of fighting fires brings forward the energy I can just feel simmering around," he said looking at her challenging her.

She grinned, "Excellent, lets get started shall we?" She asked, as she reached down, grasped his full cock and gave him a tender squeeze, making him squirm and moan. She led him to his bedroom, and shoved him down on it and quickly using her magic to make her clothes disappear. They dropped into a pile on the floor as she slid over his hot slick body. She leaned down over him and kissed him gently making him shudder.

Groaning, he thrust his hips up to hers since he was so sensitive right now, it probably wouldn't take much to set him off. "Damn, Xan, I won't be able to hold off long," he rasped gritting his teeth.

"Well, we can't have that can we?" she purred, and then she suddenly impaled herself on his throbbing flesh.

He arched back and hissed, at the pleasure arching through his body. He moaned long and deep as she squeezed him. "I need my fun, hold on. After this you'll be feeling a lot better, trust me. This was the initiation Angus, I knew you could handle it," she husked as she squeezed him, torturing him mercilessly with pleasure.

He so desperately needed to come, the pressure was crushing him as he bucked his hips against her. She moaned and slammed herself up and down, her hands caressing his balls. He had to end this now or he was surely going to burn up, he reached down and flicked her clit making her squeal in pleasure as she stroked his cock with her pussy. Squeezing him tightly as she slid down over him, she couldn't let him come until after she had.

She kept up the steady even pressure, his face had gone a unusual shade of purple as he thrashed against the nearly unbearable pleasure. She fucked him harder, faster as his fingers shakily kept up their teasing. He was gasping as his hips arched into her, he suddenly squeezed her clit, the sudden shocking pain blasted her senses as a violent orgasm boiled and rushed over her like a scalding wave. She cried out and released her hold on him.

He roared as his orgasm was finally unleashed. He pulsed so much she was lost in the feeling as his body heated fast. "See you soon Angus," she husked as Angus locked his gaze with hers. Then he exploded into flames, his jaw twisted in a soundless scream as his body burned up. Xandra groaned as she felt his essence flow into her, it was extremely powerful and intoxicating as she slid off the smoking sheets. She tugged the ends up and wrapped the brilliantly white ash up into it as she took the sheet out of the house and tossed it in the garbage.

It wouldn't be good for anybody to find a bed sheet covered with a human amount of ash. She licked her lips and felt Angus' energy thrumming through her, damn he felt powerful she thought. She walked back inside and cleaned her traces away from his house as she conjured up the bottle she had prepared earlier. A sample of his blood went towards making this seem believable as she walked to his bedroom, she fitted a new sheet over his bed and sliced her arm, dripping blood on the floor and sheet. Before opening the jar of blood that had been produced using a sample from Angus, she flicked the blood over the sheet and then dripped it in big splotches across the carpet then down the hall towards the door.

She looked around and continued dribbling the last of the blood in a narrowing line. She looked up at the blood trail and cast a spell, reforming the trail to look like drag marks. She dispelled the empty bottle and re-entered the house, taking up the dagger she stabbed the centre of the blood pool on the bed twice in different places. Happily, the police would be convinced that Angus had been stabbed and then dragged out, as she used her magic to put her clothes back into place and pulled out her personal mirror. She poked her finger and dripped a few drops of blood on the glass, chanting a spell. She hated doing this, but this is what she needed to do.

Swirling began as the room began twisting and swaying as she dove into the vertigo swirl of the mirror. She coughed and gasped as the damp, heated air of the entrance chamber to the great wall enclosed around her. She heard a groan and it wasn't from her. She looked to the side and it was Angus his fully naked body lying sprawled out in its ghostly form. He groaned again as he became more aware.

"Well... damn, you did kill me that time," said Angus raspily.

She grinned and said, "Not much longer to go Angus, we're going to get you registered with the gate demon. Then we're going to see Lilith, she's just going to love you," she said grinning.

"Sounds like a date," he said wincing slightly as the remnants of the burn flickered over him.

"Glad to see your sense of humor is intact Angus," she chuckled as she led him up the path. He looked so much more desirable, so hot and sexy, the ethereal glow shimmering from his skin made her want to jump him again. But she knew he was only a spirit right now with no real form, if she screwed this up he could end up, upstairs in the pearly gates. She did not want that happening.

The long line of damned souls stretched ahead of them, beacons of multi-colored light gleamed down the long road that stretched up towards the towering walls and massive gates of hell.

"The colors are the dominant sin of each soul's damnation, everything will get easier to understand later. This is the longest part, it could take days," she said.

"Well, if it will take days. Why don't you explain it to me?" he asked grinning.

She noticed a few wisps of pink fluttering away from his body, 'Hmm lust, that's good. He's certainly going to be an incubus with that indicator.

"Alright, the yellow is greed, green is envy, pink is lust, the red is wrath, blue is pride, brown is gluttony and black is sloth. The multicolored ones are the truly damned, they have several sins they indulged in." she said.

"This is all so amazing," said Angus as he looked around the sharp spikes of black rock spearing up from the ground.

"It is, I didn't think you'd be taking this so well, this quickly," remarked Xandra as they continued up the path, with the gates looming larger.

"Well I adapt to new situations quickly, but those extra senses totally threw me off, seeing into my work mates sex lives was strange, damn the things I saw. Then the smells," he said blinking his eyes as they closed in on the gates much faster then Xandra had anticipated.

"Well you did a good job, and with the amount of white that is coming from your soul, shows how good you were at controlling it. The pink is just your attachment to me," she said grinning.

"Are you sure that's what it is?" he asked huskily, wishing he could touch her but his hand would go straight through her. That would seriously freak him out.

She grinned and continued up the path, the tower demons could be seen now as the small door inside the large one opened to the permit, the demon inside with the soul dragged along with him. "You'll enjoy this I think, well I know the gate demon will," she said grinning as the line thinned out until it was just them.

They finally reached the demon and he leaned over the tower edge and said "Xandra? What's going on with this one?"

"He's mine Graham, I need the teleport ticket to Lilith's initiation chamber," she said huskily, fluttering her eyelashes at him. The poor guy actually blushed, fresh demons were always fun.

"Of course, once I've checked his soul over. You know paperwork," he said as he reached out and a wave of shimmering energy blasted Angus.

He staggered then grunted as the shimmering energy pulled at him, "Shit, this hurts," he grunted as it tugged viciously at him then it let him go. He collapsed on the ground with an undignified thud. He pushed himself up again before Graham spoke up again.

"He's clear, only a few traces of lust, and a bit of pride. But he's yours Xandra enjoy, I look forward to meeting you again Angus," he said grinning as he sent a wave of pulsing power to the door way. The door shimmered as it warped, making a portal appear in front of it.

"Thanks Graham," she said blowing him a kiss as they walked through the portal.

They landed with a solid thud on the smooth, cool, black marble floor of Lilith's chamber. She looked at Angus and saw that he had gained back his body. She reached out and made contact with his hard arm and grinned. "Looks like you're back."

Acal
Acal
374 Followers