Sammy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjmurra
mjmurra
63 Followers

"Oh shit. Hold on I'm gonna change." Steph grabbed a pair of pink pajama pants out of her bag and headed toward the bathroom. As soon as the door shut, Sammy downed her wine in one huge gulp, refilling her glass quickly. A few moments later, Steph came out, wearing just a white tank top and her pajama pants. "Now I feel comfy." She leaned back in the beanbag chair. The movie began as Steph relaxed, letting the warmth of the wine wash over her.

Sammy kept glancing at Steph out of the corner of her eye, admiring her long legs stretching out on the floor. There were so many things that she wanted to tell Steph but couldn't. She wanted to tell her how she looked, how beautiful she was. Sammy wanted to tell her about how she's been such a good girl for her, how she made potty in her pants many times for her. She wanted to feel Steph's nails digging into her back, wanted to smell her body as they made love. As the wine continued to roll down her throat, Sammy found it harder and harder to focus, her mind alternating between thoughts of Steph, only feet away from her, and the movie.

Steph felt calm, away from the usual hustle and stress of her life. Her fourth glass of wine helped her achieve this state, artificial nirvana as the warmth and pleasure wrapped her like velvet rope. Her head was spinning slightly as she began laughing at a particular funny part of the movie. Slowly she leaned up, laughing harder, feeling good to just let herself go and have fun.

"What the hell is so funny?" Sammy leaned over and looked at her, starting to laugh herself at Steph's antics.

"I-I-I fuck I dunno. I'm so drunk I think." The girls started laughing again and Steph leaned forward suddenly, a look of shock suddenly on her face. Her hand sprang between her legs as she looked up at Sammy. "Oh fuck. Oh shit. I'm peeing." She leaned back and laughed even harder, unable to stop herself as the piss ran down her legs, soaking the pink fabric of her pants. Every hard laugh caused her to push harder, feeling the stream jet out of her. "Oh God Sammy. I'm so sorry. I can't stop."

Samantha stared at the stain spread over Steph's pajamas, completely unable to avert her gaze. She faked laughter the best she could, trying to show Steph that she wasn't upset. That this is what she wanted to see. That her dream was literally coming true right in front of her very eyes. Steph was pissing herself. In her house. In her room. "It's OK. I've laughed and peed too. I mean laughed and then went pee. Or went pee while laughing. Shit I'm drunk too." Steph laughed unbelievably hard, her face turning bright red, unable to breathe almost as she finished pissing herself.

Steph stood up and tried to regain her breath, a dark pattern formed around her crotch and halfway up her ass. Pee soaked into the carpet in a large puddle. "Oh Samantha Leigh. I totally pissed myself on your floor. Wow I am such a sicko." She laughed again, looking at Sammy and seeing that her friend wasn't upset.

"It's OK. Seriously I'll clean it up. Don't worry. I got stuff you can wear in my dresser." Sammy started to gesture towards her dresser, but Steph had stopped laughing and was trying to find a towel to clean up her mess. "No seriously, Steph. It's OK. Don't worry about it."

"No Sammy it's gross. I'll clean it. I promise. I need a towel though or lots of napkins." Sammy continued to stare at the wet fabric clinging to Steph's body. Her black panties were clearly visible now, tight against her pussy. Sammy wanted so badly to just pull down her pajamas and bury her face between her legs. She wanted to run her tongue over Steph's panties, up along her slit, grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling her even harder into her face. The alcohol really took affect now, almost controlling Sammy's actions. She knew what she was about to do, but could do nothing to stop herself.

"Steph, please...don't worry. Look at me." Steph stopped searching for a towel for a moment and looked up at Sammy. She was now up off of the bed, standing slightly with her legs spread, her hands hanging at her side. Steph looked down and saw Sammy's shorts darkening, pee starting to run down both of her legs. Her hands went to her face in shock at what Sammy was doing, completely causing her to forget about the own damp material between her thighs.

"Jesus Sammy I can't believe you're doing this!" Steph started laughing again as Sammy joined in, bending over now with her hands on her knees. Pee splashed all over the carpet, pooling underneath her feet.

"I told you it was OK." Sammy felt a wave of relief wash over her, happy to see that Steph wasn't freaking out, wasn't disgusted by what she was doing. She was barely aware of her surroundings as the reality of the situation continued to elude her. This couldn't be actually happening. Sammy was pissing herself in front of the girl she wanted to be with. The girl she wanted to be with had pissed herself in front of Sammy. She tried to shake the cobwebs out of her head but couldn't. This had to have been some sort of cruel joke, perhaps another dream that she'll wake up from. The hot piss slowed to a trickle down her thighs. Sammy stood up and fiddled with her shorts, adjusting the crotch area. She began to think to herself about how far to push this. How far could she go? After all, it couldn't possibly be real, so why not push the envelope? "It actually...well, it actually feels kinda good."

Steph laughed hard. "I totally thought the same thing! But I didn't want to be a weirdo! It was like, warm, and I dunno...felt good." Steph stood with her legs apart, her pants starting to cool. "Although it's kinda uncomfortable now." They both giggled.

"Dare me to poop myself?"

"What?" Steph laughed, not believing at all what she just heard.

Sammy couldn't believe she had asked the question either, and she's the one who actually said it. "I mean, I dunno...I'm drunk. I dunno. We both already peed ourselves. I just thought it'd be funny."

Steph giggled and smiled at Sammy. "It would be funny, but there's no way in hell you'd do it."

No way. No way was this happening. Sammy's heart was pounding, her body spinning with the action of the alcohol. Despite this, her voice remained calm. It was like acting in a play. "You don't think I would?" Steph laughed and looked up at Sammy. Without warning, a squishing, crackling sound began to enter her ears. Sammy only needed to push slightly and a huge, soft load filled the back of her panties, filling them to the brim. She squeezed again, feeling another soft wave accompanied with a wet popping sound. Sammy began to feel a barrage of emotions and thoughts flood through her mind. Did I just do that? Is this REALLY happening? What happened? What am I doing?

"Oh my God Sammy I can't believe you actually did it." Steph was laughing hysterically, unable to contain herself. "Turn around. I wanna see the damage!" Sammy spun around and bent over slightly, feeling the tremendous bulge flatten a bit. "Wow. Seriously I can't believe you just did that. What does it feel like?"

Sammy could barely move as she silently came, the warm feeling of the shit nestled up her ass crack and down over her pussy lips being more than enough to make her orgasm. Having Steph watch her do it made it even more impossible to control. She tried to regain her breath enough to utter a coherent answer. Luckily, Steph was beyond tipsy and didn't notice the long delay before the response. "Well...uhh...sticky. Warm. Not as bad as you'd think." Sammy screamed at herself for not saying what she truly wanted to say. It feels fucking incredible! I love how the warm shit feels between my legs, how it smells, how it sounds coming out. I want to see you do it to Steph. I want to grab your bulge while you grab mine, squeezing, grinding against each other. I want to shit with you Steph.

"Eww...I can smell it now!" Steph plugged her nose and leaned back away from Sammy. "OK go change now. I'm gonna pass out soon." Steph laughed, not understanding at all the incredible sexual pleasure Sammy was feeling at that moment.

"Tell her Sammy. Tell her how you feel. Tell her that it feels good. Do it now!" Sammy closed her eyes and laughed, passing off this whole incident. "Why didn't you do it Sammy? Why didn't you tell her?" Samantha scolded herself profusely as she laughed outwardly. "Yeah I better go clean up. I told you I'd do it though."

"I'm sorry I ever doubted you."

Sammy waddled towards the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her. Tossing her shirt and bra to the side, she walked over to the bathtub and straddled the edge, slowly lowering herself. She could feel the shit spread out further in her panties, coming out the leg holes and into her shorts. Sammy's hand went under her shorts and panties, her middle and index fingers sliding inside of her soaking wet pussy. She ground her hips back and forth, shit crackling and squishing, soft and warm climbing over her cheeks and up over the front of her pussy. Faster and faster she fingered herself, moaning softly, trying to keep quiet so that Steph doesn't know what she's doing. Sammy didn't even know what she was doing anymore. Her mind simply went on autopilot. Her right hand went down the back of her panties. Sammy gasped as her fingers slid into her soft mess. Deeper and deeper they penetrated. She cupped her fingers slightly as she pulled her hand back out, a little blob of shit resting in her small palm. Sammy brought it to her nose, inhaling deeply. Her pussy clenched as the incredible scent filled her nostrils. She moved her hand down across her tits, leaving brown trails across both nipples. Sammy mashed the shit flat with her palm as she smeared it across her tummy, over the front of her shorts. She stood up and slid her shorts and panties halfway down her thighs. Reaching down with both hands Sammy scooped up as much of the load in her panties as she could. She squeezed it in her hands, feeling it mold and squish like clay. Sammy brought the shit up over her pussy, rubbing it back and forth. Drops of brown liquid dripped off of her bald lips as the shit mixed with her cum. Harder and faster she rubbed it between her legs, caking her pussy with her thick brown fudge. Her left hand went to her mouth as she stared at her fingers, sticky with shit. Her right hand began mashing the shit into her own pussy, two fingers ramming in and out, obscene slurping noises filling the bathroom. Sammy no longer cared if Steph heard her. She was completely lost in her own world. Her fingers went into her mouth as she gagged immediately with the taste. She swallowed and sucked hard, keeping everything down while adding thick, slimy brown saliva to the contents of her stomach. Harder and harder she finger-fucked her mouth as she fingered herself with her shit. Trails of brown drool were running down her chin as Sammy suddenly went rigid, cumming harder than she ever had, her muscles locking up, joints not moving. Her pussy contracted tightly around her fingers, pulling on them. Sammy brought these fingers to her lips, tasting her juices mixed with her shit, slowing her frantically moving hips to a halt. She slurped and sucked on her hands until they were almost completely clean, her mouth continuing to water with the taste of her own shit. "I can't believe I just did that. I cannot believe it." Sammy did believe it though, as much as she wanted to lie to herself. She's gone down a road in which there's no turning back. Sammy needed to be disgusting, to be vile. To be nasty.

She saw the smears of shit on the edge of the tub, the brown stains all over the front of her body, covering her tits, her thighs, thick between her legs. Sammy took her time cleaning up, not wanting to leave a mess for Steph to see in the morning. Eventually she finished, stepping out of the bathroom. The candles still burned, glowing light mixing with the blue of the television set. Sammy had on a new pair of shorts and a tank top. Tiptoeing across the room, she could see Steph lying in bed, passed out. Her breathing was steady and heavy. Sammy could see Steph's wet pants lying in a pile near her puddle on the floor. She was now wearing a pair of Sammy's pajama pants.

Sammy climbed into bed next to Steph, leaning over to take the remote out of her hand. "Hey Steph?" Sammy whispered lightly, not hearing a response at all. "Steph can you hear me?" She looked over at Steph sleeping soundly, her chest moving up and down, her eyes closed, lips slightly parted. Sammy leaned closer to Steph's ear and whispered again. "Steph. I think I love you." Steph didn't move, only slightly altering her breathing as she uttered a drunken response, speaking only on a subconscious level.

"I know."

mjmurra
mjmurra
63 Followers
12