Sammy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjmurra
mjmurra
63 Followers

Sammy squatted on her bathroom floor, her hands resting on her knees. I feel so sexy. I feel like such a naughty bitch. She relaxed and started peeing, feeling it warm her ass and pussy. The liquid quickly ran through her pants, splashing on the tile beneath her. Sammy pushed with her lower abdominal muscles, grunting. She felt nothing coming and pushed harder, straining slightly as she could feel her asshole stretch. Piss continued to turn her pants a darker shade of gray as Sammy pushed even harder. Soft wet farts popped out of her ass. Sammy inhaled deeply, savoring her nasty scent. She bore down hard, finally feeling a huge weight shift in her bowels. Her fingers clenched the fabric of her pants as she could feel her shit slowly slide out of her ass.

"You know, honestly, last night I was going to do what you did..." OK if I do this, it's just this one time. To see what it feels like, that's all. I'm not doing this for any other reason. Just to try it. Steph's heart was racing as she turned slightly in front of her bathroom mirror. It's not too late to stop. Don't do it. Don't do it Steph. She felt her muscles tighten in her bowels. Just this one time. Just try it. Nobody will ever know. You know you're curious. You want to shit your pants.

Sammy reached back with her right hand to feel her growing bulge, squeezing it lightly as her load crackled and spread out in her satin panties. She squeezed slightly, kneading it, smashing it up her crack. Sammy wiggled herself to her knees, leaning forward putting her left hand on the wall, her right hand squeezing the bulge hard. She could feel how firm it was on the outside, how soft and pliable it was underneath. Sammy spread her palm wide, cupping her huge bulge, closing her fist as she moved it up and down. Shit was now spread all the way up her ass crack, over the waist of her panties, smearing on her business slacks. Sammy leaned back and dropped hard to the floor with a wet plop, shuddering as her hot shit spread even further in her panties. She grabbed her shirt and ripped it open, little white buttons spinning and cartwheeling across the floor. Grinding her hips back and forth now, Sammy squeezed her tits, riding her shit filled panties. Back and forth, grinding, spreading her shit all over, feeling it creep over her pussy and down her thighs.

OK I'm going to do this. I can do this. It's not a big deal. No one will know. Stop pussing out. Steph spread her legs wide and put her hands on her hips. She relaxed, waiting for the feeling of her shit. Nothing. Steph put her hand on her stomach and ran her other hand through her hair, taking a deep breath. Just do it. Her legs were shaking, palms extremely sweaty. Just relax. Just breathe deep and relax. Steph closed her eyes and remained perfectly still. "Oh fuck." She snapped her eyes open and started laughing nervously as a stream of pee ran straight through her panties and onto the floor. Oh fuck I'm doing it. I'm doing it. "You know, honestly, last night I was going to do what you did..."

Sammy kicked off her shoes and pulled her pants off of her legs, smiling broadly as she saw the brown smears of shit on the inside. She pulled off her jacket and torn shirt, squeezing her tits. Her right hand went between her legs, rubbing her soaking wet pussy over her filthy panties. The room carried the exotic odor of Sammy's mess as she continued thrashing about on the floor. Back and forth. Back and forth she slid on the floor, grinding her glistening black panties in the huge puddle of pale yellow piss. Her fingers were a blur, moving like lightning over her panties as she saw the puddle start to turn brown. Sammy moaned loudly as she could feel her orgasm building momentum.

Steph looked down at the dark spot on her panties, watching as the stream cascaded to the floor, splashing her feet and ankles. I'm actually going to do it. It's alright. I'm just trying it, that's all. No biggie. Steph nervously ran her hair behind her ears as she continued peeing. It does feel kinda good. I didn't just say that. But it does. She could feel herself getting more and more turned on, her nipples instinctively hardening, heart pumping. Steph lightly grazed her fingertips across her tits, feeling her skin goose bump. OK this is it. If I'm gonna do it, just do it. No big deal.

Bottles of makeup and perfume went crashing to the floor as Sammy reached up blindly behind her to grab her vibrator. She scooted across the floor, leaving a trail of shit as she leaned her back against the sink, turning on the vibrator. Pulling her panties down to her knees, Sammy leaned back and ran the vibrator over her clit. Her eyes widened immediately, her mouth agape. She stared at her panties, shit covering the entire back portion, not an inch of the black material showing through the light brown mess. Sammy leaned forward and grabbed her panties with one hand, cupping them around the vibrator, stroking it like a cock, covering it with as much shit as she could. She slipped it into her pussy, her left hand running down to her clit. Sammy lifted her ass off of the floor, fucking the vibrator as hard as she could, feeling it move inside her tight pussy. Her clit was rock hard, sensitive, swollen. Her lips were puffy, soaking wet with the light brown juices dribbling from inside her.

Steph's pee slowed to a few drips as she lightly rubbed her slit over her panties. OK here it comes. I can't believe this. Whaaat am I DOING?! She put her hands on her knees and squeezed. Steph laughed. She didn't know why she was laughing. Nervousness perhaps, but the fact remained that she couldn't stop. She breathed one more deep breath and pushed. Her load came out quickly as her laughter turned to a guttural moan. It was a semi-soft load, spreading up her crack and out sideways over the base of her ass cheeks. Oh fuck. I did it. Ohhh what did I do? Steph had to stop and take stock of what had just happened. Her breathing was soft, her nipples still hard. She could feel the soft shit nestled in her panties, extremely hot against her skin. Steph could smell it now, but for some reason it wasn't bothering her as much as she thought that it would. I'm turned on. Jesus I am actually turned on. What the fuck? Seriously, what the fuck?! As shocked as she was, there was no denying it. Steph knew what it was like to feel the insatiable need to cum, and right now she felt it.

Sammy made harsh squeaking sounds as she rode the vibrator in and out. Her cum was making squelching noises as she got sloppy wet. She needed something to push her over the edge. Needed something to make her cum harder than she ever has before. Sammy looked through squinted eyes as her bathroom door opened and Steph came inside. Wordlessly she crouched next to Sammy and put her hand on the vibrator. "Just relax Samantha. I will take care of you." Sammy leaned forward to smell Steph's hair, acting like she was in a drunken stupor as she felt paralyzed, her legs unmoving, barely breathing. Mustering up what strength she could, Sammy leaned further down the front of the cabinet beneath the sink and slid off her panties. She spread her legs as wide as she could, clutching her panties to her chest. Her shit was smeared over her pussy now, across her asshole between her legs, down on her cheeks. She felt so dirty, so naughty for Steph.

Steph lost track of time. How long have I been standing here? She looked at herself in the mirror, her blue panties clearly wet between her legs. Her upper chest and cheeks were red, her amber hair slightly slick with sweat. She turned and looked at her ass for the first time. Steph could see the load tenting out at the bottom of her ass crack. "Oh my God. I really did it." She tentatively reached back and felt the load. It gave way with just a slight bit of pressure, squishing a bit more. When she pulled her hand back, she could feel the weight of her load pulling her panties down slightly, peeling off of her cheeks with a slight wet sound. Now what? Steph brought her hands back to her body, her left cupping her breasts, squeezing gently, pulling softly on her nipples. She closed her eyes and ran her right hand down her panties, feeling how wet she was. Steph ran her middle finger lightly in and out of her hole, getting it lubricated before sliding it all the way in. Slowly she built momentum as she finger fucked herself. Faster. Faster. She was breathing harder now, erratically, her body feeling hot. Steph's panties were sliding further down her ass now, her hand moving quickly underneath the fabric.

Sammy looked at Steph through hazy eyes. Without having to speak a word, Steph responded to her. "Yes you can Samantha. You can be as dirty as you would like." Steph smiled warmly and leaned in, kissing her ever so gently on the tip of her nose. Sammy grabbed her panties and turned them inside it, placing the mess on her tummy. Both girls giggled as she ran the panties downwards, slowly, spreading her natural paint across her taught flesh. Sammy stopped just short of her pussy, already filthy with shit, and brought them up to her tits, grabbing her nipples through the satin material. She grunted suddenly, a thin brown rope of poop snaking onto the floor. "Sammy you naughty girl!" Steph smiled at her. "You saved that for me, didn't you?" Sammy reached her left hand between her legs and grabbed her small piece of shit and nodded at her. She brought the shit to her lips, lightly rubbing it along the ruby red lipstick. Sammy started to rub it faster, making sloppy brown circles, smearing her shit with the lipstick, making a reddish-brown mess. She opened her mouth and put the golf-ball sized log in her mouth, gagging at the flavor. Sammy slowly manipulated it with her tongue, moving it to the side of her mouth, chewing it, feeling it slide between her teeth like nasty peanut butter. Her saliva turned thick and brown, running down her chin and dripping along her neck. She gagged more but continued chewing, finally reducing it to a liquid she could swallow. Sammy leaned her head back and felt it slide down her throat, gagging hard but keeping everything down, knowing that this is what she wanted. What she needed.

Steph slid her panties down slightly as she brought her fingers to her mouth, sucking on them to get them nice and wet. She slid her index, middle, and ring fingers inside of her now, running them in and out, stretching out the hot, wet walls of her pussy. Steph loved the feeling of being stretched, loved to be open and used hard. This was different. This was crazy different. Never before had she felt things this intense, this unbelievably acute on all of her erogenous zones. Steph was discovering her body in incredibly unimaginable new ways. She was loving it.

Sammy felt Steph's hands grab her hair and pull her face right next to her's. "Tell me you love me Samantha. Tell me how much you love me." A solitary tear ran down Sammy's cheek as she nodded. "Yes Steph I love you. I love you with all of my heart." She slid her panties over her head, sucking on the material as she was rendered senseless. Sammy screamed as she came, her vibrator as deep inside of her as it possibly could be. The back of her head slammed the door of the sink as she thrust hard into the air. She sucked in air, moaning, screaming. Every muscle in her lower body clenched, her pussy contracting hard, holding the vibrator inside as her body screamed in orgasmic pleasure. Sammy's ass came back to the floor as she collapsed, her eyes rolling back in her head. She was breathing hard, appearing as though she just sprinted a mile. Her dark brown hair no longer hung in curls, soaked with sweat now, sticking all over her face. Sammy was unable to speak, unable to move save for involuntary trembling.

Steph held her breath tight as she came hard, concentrating on the waves of sensations she was feeling. She relaxed as she reached orgasm, sticky fluid coating her finger as she ran it in and out of her body. Steph's body screamed for her, skin flushed, left hand pulling tightly on her right nipple. Her head went back as she almost fell backwards, stumbling slightly as she leaned her elbow back on the sink. Steph could feel the weight of the medium sized load move in her panties as she slowly came down from the clouds. She could scarcely hear anything, blood pumping in her ears. If she could, it was doubtful she'd even realize what was going on. Steph's mind was racing. That was so wrong. That was so wrong. I can't believe I just did that. She looked at the puddle on the floor, could feel her poop spread slightly in her panties. So wrong. But she also saw how turned on she was, could feel how her body reacted to every detail of the last half hour. So gross. So wrong. But it was so great.

Sammy came out of the shower and walked across her room naked, hopping on the bed and grabbing her little terry cloth sleeping shorts. As she went to slide them up her legs, she saw the movie she watched with Steph sitting on top of her DVD player. Stephanie. Sammy's heart started beating faster. She could feel moisture start to well up between her legs, could feel her skin getting warm, nipples hardening. What are you doing to me Stephanie? This has got to stop. I have to do something I should have done a long time ago. I know what I have to do. Sammy reached down and picked up her cell phone. She scrolled through her contacts and found Steph's name. She felt almost sick, almost horrified at what she was doing. Nervously she fumbled at the buttons, finally getting her message in. Sammy's thumb hovered over the "send" button for a moment. She closed her eyes and pressed it. It was done. Sent message: 9:56PM. "There's something I really need to tell you. It's very important." The first step was taken.

Steph had her hands folded together, resting on her chin as she stared at her cell phone. What have I just done? I liked it though. Is there something wrong with me? Am I different? Am I weird? I liked it a lot. A lot. I need to tell someone. Who? And why do I want to tell someone? What is the MATTER with me?! Steph picked up her phone and slowly scrolled through her contacts. I don't want to tell Matt. I can't tell him. She paused as she saw Sammy's name. Without even thinking, she started typing her a message. Yeah I can tell Sammy. Of course I'll tell Sammy! She's cool and won't tell anyone. And she's probably the most openly sexual person I know. Besides, she did it too, so she can't judge. I just won't tell her I got off on it. Steph finished typing her message and pressed the send button. This is so weird. I don't know why. But I have to tell someone. Sent message: 9:56PM. "There's something I really need to tell you. It's very important." The first step was taken.

mjmurra
mjmurra
63 Followers
12