Sammy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjmurra
mjmurra
63 Followers

"So...uhh...well, I'm drunk, and uhh...I told you I'd do it, and, well you know me now better than any of my other girl friends, and well..." Steph giggled nervously and turned around. She spread her legs slightly. Sammy stopped moving. Stopped breathing. Stopped noticing anything else around her except for what was happening right in front of her very eyes. Even then she didn't believe it. This can't be real. This can't be real. No way. Not in a million years.

Steph pushed, grunting softly as a little bit of poop tented out the bottom of her panties. She took a deep breath and pushed again, exhaling as the bulge grew over four times the original size, stretching out the back of her panties wide. The glowing candles showcased every dimple and crease in Steph's loaded wet panties. "Yeah...so uhh I tried this at my house..." Steph looked over her shoulder at Sammy. "...and I liked it. I know it's fucking weird. I probably shouldn't have told you that. I'm sorry."

Sammy's heart ached, burning with intense emotional pleasure. Her body wanted to orgasm. It took every once of restraint not to cum with every movement of her legs. She walked over to Steph and wrapped her arms around her, hugging her, holding her tight. Their breasts pressed together, their hearts beating rapidly in unison. "Sammy, what're you d-" Sammy looked up at Steph and instinctively kissed her, lips parting, tongues lightly flicking against one another. Sammy grabbed Steph harder, pulling her closer, kissing her madly, like it was her first time. She could smell Steph's shit now, sending a mini orgasm rippling through her veins. Sammy reached for Steph's hands and lowered them to her ass. Instinct took over and Steph squeezed gently, playing with Sammy's cute ass cheeks. The girls broke apart as Sammy leaned down, taking Steph's nipple into her mouth. She nibbled gently, running her teeth carefully over Steph's sensitive flesh.

Sammy kissed down Steph's stomach, hands now up on her nipples, tweaking them, tugging, pulling. She reached down and grabbed her panties. They were blue satin bikini cut with black lace trim. Sammy pulled them up her legs and snapped them in place over her ass. She stood up again and put Steph's hands back on her ass. Steph was breathing hard, body slowly moving rhythmically with the warm flood of pleasure. Sammy buried her head in her neck, kissing her hard. Without warning, Steph heard a crackling, a soft popping sound, and felt Sammy's panties stretch underneath her hands. She heard Sammy sigh, felt her hot load beneath her fingers. Steph didn't know what to do. Didn't know what the next step was.

Sammy grabbed Steph's bulge again and started squeezing, pulling up on her panties. Steph moaned loudly as she felt her shit flatten, spreading up her ass and down between her legs. She could feel how warm and creamy it was, how nasty she was being. "Do it like that Steph." The girls started kissing again, just as hard as before, tongues down each others' throats. Steph tentatively squeezed Sammy's bulge, gently, delicately. Sammy reached back and grabbed Steph's hand and forcefully pressed, guiding her every step of the way. Steph got the hint and started manipulating her load, pressing it against Sammy's ass, feeling it spread out underneath the thin material of her satin panties. The girls continued kissing, making out, their hands working hard.

"It's...it's gonna get messy. Is that OK?" Sammy looked at Steph, watching as the older girl nodded her head in understanding. She squeezed Steph's load hard, manipulating some of the shit out of the leg holes. Sammy worked it with her palms, rubbing the shit over the back of Steph's panties, back and forth, squeezing, smearing. She reached back into Steph's undies, replenishing the load in her hand. Sammy brought it around the front and rubbed between Steph's legs, smearing shit now over the front of her panties. Steph moaned softly, breathing harder and harder, her novice hands still playing with Sammy's loaded panties. Sammy ran her hands all over Steph's lower body, across her thighs, her ass cheeks, over her pussy...shit was smearing everywhere, the aromatic scent wafting over both girls.

"Get on your hands and knees like before." Sammy worked on instinct. She's had plenty of experience with girls, but nothing remotely like this. This was new. This was radical. This was perfect. Everything felt right, as if some pre-determined force was guiding her hand, shaping her every move. Steph was on all fours as Sammy knelt behind her, pulling her panties down to about mid-thigh. Sammy stared at the site before her. Steph was leaning all the way down, her ass arched high in the air. Shit was plastered up her crack and over her cheeks. Sammy could see it down the inside of her thighs, naughty finger paint giving away their filthy deeds. She grabbed Steph's cheeks and spread them, sticky shit making sounds as her beautiful bottom spread open. Sammy spit on Steph's asshole, watching as it tightened up. She lowered her tongue, letting it hang all the way out of her mouth as she took a long, seductive lick from the bottom of Steph's pussy to the top of her crack. She repeated the process, watching as Steph's hand went to her clit.

Sammy sucked on Steph's crack, tasting her sweat, her powerful, thick shit...she was in heaven. This was it, eating her lover's shit. It couldn't get better. So perfect. Tonight had been so perfect. Steph squeezed a soft fart out, sighing with pleasure as it bubbled in the slimy, spitty shit covering her asshole. Sammy felt the hot air slide down her throat as she swallowed, tasting Steph's shitty fart. She buried her face as far in Steph's ass as she could go, her tongue snaking it, sliding into Steph's tight asshole. She could sense Steph's sexual tension building, could feel her body preparing to spring forth.

Sammy pulled her face out of Steph's ass and pulled her panties back up. "Let's try this. You'll like it." She scooted up towards Steph, both girls on their side. They spread their legs and placed their panty-covered pussies against each other. Both girls could feel the incredible heat emitting from between their legs, the moisture radiating on each other's pussies. "Piss on me." Sammy pressed hard into Steph's pussy, feeling her lips spread slightly. She was sopping wet, slippery cum coating her panties. Sammy started grinding her hips, started fucking Steph's pussy as soon as she felt the hot piss spurting over her bald lips. She started peeing as well, feeling it flow out of her, across both of their pussies, puddling with Steph's piss beneath them. Harder and harder they scissored each other, fucking, grinding. Steph was screaming now, her voice echoing in the woods and backyards surrounding Sammy's home. Sammy pulled her panties to the side, directing her stream directly onto Sammy's pussy, her piss flooding her labia, cleaning it, dripping through the cracks in the deck.

Sammy gave one final thrust against Steph as her body exploded. She screamed too, joining in Steph's erotic night chorus. They both collapsed down, unable to catch their breaths, slowly crawling apart. Sammy's legs were trembling, her ears pulsing with blood. It happened. This just really happened. This HAPPENED! She looked over at Steph, whose eyes were closed. Steph tried to say something but mumbled incoherently. She laughed. Not a laugh at anything funny, but one of relief. A sexual barrier had been breached. She felt good. Incredible. Amazing. Acutely aware of her sexual feelings. She felt alive.

Sammy slowly started to stand up, holding onto the railing of the deck to maintain balance. "Well, umm. That was interesting." She looked down at Steph, watching as she lazily ran her hand over her pussy, rubbing gently.

"Yeah...wow. So I take it that's what you wanted to tell me? That you like doing that too? Cuz it's quite obvious you're no rookie at this!" Steph looked up at Sammy, smiling broadly.

No Sammy that's not it! Tell her the truth! Tell her that this wasn't just some drunken tryst! Tell her that this wasn't just two horny girls fooling around. This meant something. Tell her you love her! Tell her Sammy! "Uhh...no...I mean, yeah. Yeah, that's what...that's what I was going to tell you." Fuck Sammy! FUCK! This was your chance!

Steph stood up and walked over to Sammy, giggling as she surveyed her friend. Shit was caked across her lips and lower face, down her neck, all over between her legs. Steph kissed her on the forehead. "You'll have to forgive me for not kissing you just yet." She took Sammy's hand in hers and smiled. "Well, I guess I owe you. And we definitely need to shower...sooo...wanna head inside?" Sammy nodded her head and walked slowly with Steph. She was as furious at herself as she'd ever been, but she needed this. Tonight had been perfect. The weekend was only just starting.

mjmurra
mjmurra
63 Followers