Sam's First Time

Story Info
His is with an experienced lady.
1.4k words
4.13
64.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I hurt you? Was I too rough? Are you okay?"

Laying comfortably on Sam's bed Jeanie reached up to kiss him. Her tongue stroked his lips and her hands roamed on his back. Sam held her tightly and closed his eyes.

Jeannie let his tongue invade her mouth and stroke her gently. Her hands slowly stroked Sam's body until he was rock hard. She reached around to lay her hand on his erection. Sam reached down and grabbed her wrist.

Jeannie drew back and looked at him, "something wrong?"

"Uhhh, I've never," Sam whispered. He couldn't finish the sentence. He was too embarrassed.

Jeannie smiled at him and kissed Sam lightly. "Don't worry, babe, let me show you." She got up off the bed and dimmed the lights. Next she turned on the stereo.

Jeannie turned back to Sam and he was sitting up now watching her. "Lay back darling." She flashed a smile at him and he lay down slowly. He put his arms under his head and watched Jeannie. She started to dance there in the middle of his bedroom. Lucky for Sam his parents weren't home.

After only a few minutes Jeannie started to remove her clothing, one piece at a time. Sam was enjoying it immensely. Once Jeannie was completely nude, she walked over to the bed and put her hands on her hips. "Let's get you out of those clothes and we can begin."

She knew he had the basics, sexual education was a wonder these days. Parents always got flustered when the subject came up.

In didn't take long for Sam to shed his clothes. Once he was naked Jeannie lay down beside him. She took one of his hands in hers and drew it up to her breast. Jeannie let it just rest there for a few moments. She smiled at Sam and used her hand over his to show him how she liked to be touched.

For several minutes Jeannie showed him how to please her breasts. Gently she guided Sam's head to her breast and he began to suckle and lick and nip gently while he fondled the other with his hand. After a while Sam switched and gave the same treatment to the other breast. Jeannie began to moan. "Did I hurt you? Was I too rough? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I'm just enjoying it so. Don't stop. Please don't, I like it." Sam smiled up at her and continued. Jeannie moaned with earnest now. She started to move her hips and writhe about.

"I think it's time for lesson two." Sam looked up into Jeannie's eyes and smiled shyly. "Don't worry, I'll teach you everything you need to know. Watch." - said Jeannie

She spread her legs and let Sam see her. Jeannie lowered both hands to her pussy, with one she held her lips apart and with the other started to stroke herself. "Like this, it feels so good."

Jeannie continued to hold her lips apart and took Sam's hand and placed it where hers had been seconds ago. Slowly and gently Sam rubbed up and down her pussy. "Draw little circles around my clit. Mmmmm, yeah like that. Now, do the same to my hole, okay? Ohhhh, yeah, that's it. Back and forth, clit and cunt. Ohh yeah baby, that's it. Very good. You're a natural. Little harder. Perfect!" - moaned Jeannie

Sam did what she asked and she started to pump his hand. Suddenly Jeannie grabbed his hand and pulled it away. Sam looked up at Jeanie with confusion written all over his face. She smiled at him, "Okay, same thing only now with your tongue. Just like you were doing before." - smiled Jeannie

Sam lowered himself to place her pussy before his mouth. He looked up into her eyes one more time and went down on Jeannie. Slowly at first and when she started to moan and wiggle around he went faster. "Inside." He gently inserted on finger into her. It was hot and wet, he moved back and forth experimentally, she grew louder and moved more. Jeannie must be liking it. "More." - sighed Jeannie

Sam inserted another finger and this made Jeannie even more crazy than before. Suddenly she was squeezing Sam's fingers and calling out his name. Still he didn't let up. After a moment Jeannie pushed him away. Sam drew up beside her and looked at her. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's just that when I have an orgasm my pussy gets a little tender afterward." - winked Jeannie

"An orgasm, I gave you orgasm?"

"Sure did baby. Sure did. Your turn." Jeannie rolled onto her side and grasped Sam's cock in her hand. Slowly she stroked it up and down. Sam moaned and closed his eyes, she squeezed harder and pumped faster.

Just when he was starting to move his hips Jeannie let go. His eyes popped open and Sam looked at her. She moved down and took him into her mouth. Never before had Sam ever felt like this. It was a new experience and a new sensation. Sam closed his eyes and moaned.

Jeannie wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft and stroked while she sucked him. Instinctively Sam put his hands on the back of her head and used gentle pressure to guide her to where it felt best. It wasn't long before he was cumming. Sam told her and Jeannie didn't move, she just kept on. When he came jeannie swallowed it all down. It was the most wonderful sensation he'd ever felt.

When he'd finished Jeannie came up and lay beside him. Sam held her close and kissed Jeannie, he could taste himself. "Thank you." - murmured Sam

"Your welcome but we aren't finished yet." - winked Jeannie. Sam looked down at his soft penis. "Not to worry, most men only take twenty minutes to recover." Jeannie smiled mischievously at him and lightly stroked his penis. He rolled her on top of him and kissed her. Jeannie kissed him back and began to rub herself on him causing him to become hard again.

Sam felt himself growing hard beneath Jeannie and smiled sheepishly at her. He began to push her away, she wouldn't let him. "Don't worry, it won't hurt." - Jeannie assured

Jeanie sat up and grasped Sam's hard cock. She stroked it a bit before sliding down onto it. Once Jeannie was settled she started to bounce lightly and rock back and forth. Jeannie took Sam's hands and placed them on her hips. It didn't take long before Sam caught the rhythm and started to move with Jeannie.

Abruptly she stopped. Jeannie lay down on Sam and kissed him. She rolled them both over so he was on top. Jeannie opened her legs and wrapped them around Sam's waist. He looked down at her, she could tell he was a bit confused. "Just like before." Sam smiled and started to slowly and gently thrust into Jeannie. She helped him a little by using her legs and matching his rhythm.

"I won't break that easily. Little faster, little harder it okay. Just do what you want, I won't let you hurt me. I'll tell you if you do. Okay?" - groaned Jeannie

"Okay." Sam thrust harder and faster. He found it made Jeannie squirm like before. So a little harder and a little faster again. Sam found that if he matched Jeannie's rhythm it made her writhe and moan. He only thrust as hard and fast as she did.

It took only minutes before Jeannie was moaning like before. He'd brought her to another orgasm. When Sam felt his build up he stopped dead. "What's the, ohh, I know. Don't worry, Sam, I'm on the shot. It's okay, you can cum inside me."

"You sure it's okay?" - asked Sam

"Yes, absolutely. It's okay." He nodded and began to thrust again. It took only seconds before Sam was pouring himself into her. Once he was finished he slowly rolled off of her onto his side. Jeannie hopped up off the bed and he looked at her with questions in his eyes. "Just going to the bathroom before it leaks down my legs. Back in a sec." - smiled Jeannie

She came back quickly and snuggled into his warm embrace. They chatted for an hour about the experience before she fell asleep in his arms. Good thing his parents weren't coming back for a few days. He wanted more of this. It felt so good.