Sam's Girl

Story Info
Sam's girlfriend has an issue that's just come up.
1.7k words
4.38
111.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frogsoup
Frogsoup
35 Followers

I've come home to a dark house. That's not unusual, but I'm on the alert immediately. Julie's car is in the driveway, and she doesn't leave all the lights off when she's at my house.

So I'm cautious as I unlock the door and step inside the house. My ears strain to pick up any noise, and when I hear the floorboards creak behind me I spin around and crouch down to sweep-kick. I hear Julie's little gasp and check myself.

"You want a spanking, don't you?"

She pretends at fear. "Oh no, not a spanking..." Her voice changes from child to seductress. "...but you want a fucking, don't you?"

My mouth goes dry. "What do you mean?"

She leans over and whispers, "You know what I mean." Her voice is tender, and now I know what she means. "Get in the bedroom, Sam." She pushes me toward the stairs and there's an anticipatory nervousness as I climb them.

I walk toward the bedroom, knowing I want her, I want it, need it. I close the bedroom door behind me because she always wants it dark. I strip slowly, knowing she will take her time about coming to bed with me, and crawl into bed, rolling from side to side to make the sheets warm. I burrow under the covers and stroke my hard cock, just a little and I hear her feet on the stair treads and hold my breath.

But she's in the bathroom now, and she might be in there for hours. She's done it before, she's very self-conscious.

I wish I could tell her how special she is, that she's exactly what I need, that I love and treasure her, but whenever I try she tells me she's unlovable and I don't see her for a week. And it was hell last time; I finally went to her house and she looked like she hadn't showered the whole time.

The water just turned off. She's coming...and my dick just got hard.

The door creaks; the bathroom light is on and I see her as a dark spot shaped like a woman. God, what a woman. I throw the covers off the sheets and lay back, knees up and apart, knowing what's coming, mad at myself for wanting this, powerless to resist it, not wanting to want it but compelled to by some twisted core in me, the one that loves Julie for what she is instead of just who.

"Hi Sam," she whispers from between my legs, and then I feel her tongue on my scrotum and I tense up. "Like that?"

I nod, and then realize she can't see me. "Yeah," I say, and my voice is gritty from excitement and too much mouth-breathing. I start breathing through my nose.

I feel a swatch of fabric on my dick and I feel that she's taken off her gown before it is pulled from my hand. I feel warmth on my dick and realize it's her breath before she swallows me all at once, making me arch my back and moan a little. My fingers run through her long, soft, fine hair and I gasp as she throats me again.

She always starts like this, she says sucking dick makes her horny and I believe her. She loves it, She takes my dick in her mouth and just slicks it up, and it feels like getting fucked by the tightest, hottest woman ever, it feels like you're just outside Heaven feeling the AC blow through the pearly gates. She brought me to the edge and I wanted her to stop, not knowing whether she would or not, if she'd gotten cold feet about sex tonight she'd suck me off and then leave. But she stops, right as my dick is swelling to fire, she stops just in time and puts her head on my inner thigh while I back down.

She pushes my legs up and spits onto my asshole, wipes it away with her finger and then lowers her mouth to me.

Her tongue circles my ass, and I feel each circle with a delicious slick friction, and her tongue darts at my asshole and I feel it contract. Not to be denied, she thrusts her face between my ass cheeks and sticks her tongue into me.

My dick throbs, and I feel it's spurted pre-come onto my chest. Julie pulls her face from me and I hear her tinkling little laugh.

"Do you want it?" she asks me, and I hear the smile in her voice.

"I want it," I answer.

"What do you want?"

"You know," I tell her slyly.

"You mean...this?" and I feel her penis against my lips.

Julie is a hermaphrodite. She has gorgeous breasts, a beautiful face, a high, sweet female voice, and a dick. You would never know by looking at her; my friends all hit on her and she laughs at them. It's pretty gratifying. We met in a coffee shop and started matching up the personal ads in the local jam rag; she knew that I was into her, never knowing that she didn't date for obvious reasons, and finally she broke down and told me, never knowing that I was looking for exactly her all this time.

It was a match made in heaven.

She is warm and silky-smooth against my lips, and I run my tongue along her shaft, along the underside and both sides, and then run my tongue along the fissure and I taste her. Sweet Julie, she's really turned on tonight, she is so hard and her head feels so natural against my lips, sliding inside, and I can see a vague shadow above me throwing it's head back. My hands go up to her breasts and I squeeze her nipples, making her yelp in pain and pleasure, and she thrusts her dick deep into my throat. I can taste her more now; I want to suck her off, I want to hear my sweet Julie moaning and feeling and tasting her in my mouth as her hips thrust in tiny thrusts and her dick spurts in my mouth. She has a working testicle and I know there's sperm in there, her sperm, my Julie, and I swallow happily every time. I feel her balls on my chin and I know I've got her thick six inches in my throat as far as it will go and I pull back and slide my lips over my teeth to squeeze on the return stroke.

There, I feel a spurt, a jet of salty come across my tongue, and I let her free of my mouth. She collapses next to me on the bed. My eyes have adjusted to the darkness and I can see her throb; she's too close now and I lay my head on her flat belly with its faint trail of soft brown fur leading down to Paradise. Her breathing slows.

"I know what you want," I tell her.

"Oh do you," she says, faux skeptic.

"Oh yeah," I tell her, and then my mouth is on her cock, still hard as a railroad spike. I salivate as much as I can on her, but I am ready anyway; I would do what I'm going to do even if she wrapped it in sandpaper.

She's good and wet, and I straddle her and take her in my ass, rocking down a little at a time to fit her, feeling her slide inside me without trouble; we've done this before. Not often enough. Julie hates her body but I'm convincing her that it can be loved, so loved. As I feel myself settle against her pelvis, I lean forward so my own cock is pressed against her belly and her hips are rocked up behind me, she is buried in me and I kiss her. "Missionary position," I tell her, and she giggles in a strained kind of way--she is close to coming and holding back hard. I straighten and begin pile-driving myself onto her dick, and she is moaning words now.

"Oh, Sammy, fuck me, take me in, be my man--" and her voice breaks; I feel her dropping back and I grind against her, tightening myself on her.

"I will Julie, I'll be your man, I can't help--that--" I tremble on the edge, grinding her dick against my prostate, "I love you."

I feel her stiffen beneath me, but only for a moment, then I sense her rocketing back up toward climax. She thrusts into me and I can take it all, I would do anything for my girl and letting her fuck me in the ass is a pleasure, not a chore.

I roll off her and lay on my back at the end of the bed and Julie gets up and walks to me, her tool in her hand, and I put my heels on her shoulders as she splits me open.

I hold myself stationary and let her set the pace, thrusting into me harder and harder as she climbs toward the summit. She pushes against my prostate with each thrust and I can feel my come drip onto my stomach.

"Oh God, Sam...love you too--" and she has never said that before, and I feel her swell and spurt inside me and that is all I need. My prostate clenches against her shaft while my own jism shoots out onto my chest. I hold still, riding it out, while she moans and thrusts into me, still coming, I can feel it.

Her dick softens in me and I feel her leaking out of me; she must have shot off a gallon. I feel sad that I didn't let it all into my mouth, but then Julie wouldn't have gotten the fuck she needed. She pulls free with a sigh and I gather her into my arms.

"Did you mean it, Sam?" she asks me softly. "I'm not just a toy you'll tire of?"

"I meant it, sweet Julie. You never said anything..."

"Who would want me, Sam? With this...thing..."

I held her tight. "I love that thing, I need it, I need you, Julie. You have, and are, all I want."

And she held me, and I thought, Life is wonderful.

Frogsoup
Frogsoup
35 Followers