Sam's New Position Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam's fight back from Slavery.
8.2k words
4.41
20.8k
5
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
worzel
worzel
30 Followers

Sam woke with a start, She couldn't see, everything was black!

Her arms were painfully pulled back, and tied like a strappardo but taking her weight. her legs weren't touching the ground, They were pulled apart by a spreader bar and tied off a few inches off the bed where Sam had been told to sit many hours before.

The past week had been absolute hell for the once Lesbian predator who had so spectacularly been tricked into her own downfall. She had cried all she could cry and how ever much she had thought that she had been wronged, she came to the same conclusion, that she had it coming and she deserved everything that had happened to her.

The only time she had seen in the past week was when her hood had been removed by Mistress Revenge, and a hand had been freed to sign over everything to Mistress! Witnessed by Ms Shelldon and by that solicitor Ms todd who had said she would wave any costs as it was a pleasure being present at the demise of such a slut!

Apart from the pain in her shoulders Her branding had not fully healed and still the smell and intense pain she felt

Sickened her to the core.

The memory of the smell of her own skin burning brought

A lump in her throat, never had she believed that the baying crowd actually wanted her to be branded, but they proved her wrong. Whilst she felt her Sphincter had just been split open

Nothing her prepared her for the humiliation of the girls, the women that she had violated would be used against her in such a vicious way.

Now resigned to her fate she strangely looked forward to Mistress giving her, her daily whippings. She remembered how she tricked the naïve and young girls to be tied when she had driven then to the house, like a spider trapping a fly and whipping them, screaming until she gagged them and enjoying

Whipping them some more they would do anything she wanted to do to them.

As these thoughts were going on a sudden jerk brought her back to reality, as she was being lowered. As she finished on the bed the hood that had held her captive was removed.

Mistress Revenge stood over her, her new pressed White blouse only just kept her breasts under cover, not because the blouse was unbuttoned but because the blouse was a little tight and now she disliked wearing bras. Everything else was spotless, her leather tie, her leather pencil skirt her boots and as Mistress put on her jacket Sam felt a twinge of wetness in her battered and bruised Pussy, Oh how close she had come to getting her to kneel before her, how close she had come to whipping her just as she had whipped Sam leaving hundreds of weals over her body.

Mistress undoes her mono glove and undoes the spreader bar that had kept her legs apart.

This was the first time since the night at the club that her arms and legs were free, She looked at Mistress, who slapped her across her face!

"You will learn that you will always avert your eyes to me and those around me slut!"

Sam quickly lowered her eyes in an effort to comply.

You will wash and report to me in ten minutes go!

She could barely walk, let alone wash, as she navigated her way round, it was her house but it wasn't, everything had been moved things that she had known had gone and been replaced with things she didn't recognize. She found her bathroom and like the rest of the house, it was her bathroom, but it wasn't

Knowing the tricks a Mistress might plays on a sub she didn't touch anything in the bathroom, Just washing her face with

Water, as she looked into the mirror she had another shock

As her hair had been cut off at the club and it had started growing back in little tufts, she was bruised and whipped all over, her breasts were tattooed, pierced, punctured and bruised. She scratched the dried blood from around her breast. Sam heard a noise and finished off quickly.

Sam met Mistress at the bathroom door a riding crop under her chin!

"I hope you have not used my things slut!"

"No Mistress I have not!"

"Good! It's good that a slut knows her place!"

As Sam followed Mistress up the stairs her eyes were glued to Mistresses buttocks! Walking in heels in a pencil skirt did it for Sam, who remembered it was just such a walk in and out of her office which got her to the position she found her self in now.

Sam found herself in one of her clothing rooms, which had all but been cleared out. Her leather skirts, jeans and jackets had gone, but she knew better than to question it as this would have been the exact reason she had been brought up here in the first place.

In the corner was a small pile of clothes which Mistress pointed to.

"You wear these, get them on now!"

"Quickly!"

"Quickly!"

Sam tried to dress as quick as she could, she found that her skirt was in fact a Latex spank skirt and her blouse was white and transparent, to add to the humiliation her breasts could be clearly be seen even the tattoos could be seen through the material.

Mistress gave her some court shoes which were too small,

As she realized Mistress gave a smirk, then handed her a Latex open face hood which she pulled on. As Sam looked up Mistress had a red ball gag.

"Open!"

Sam opened her mouth and the gag was forced behind her teeth.

Mistress Pulled another Helmet over Sam's head which only had Eye and mouth holes so preventing Sam from removing the gag. Mistress padlocked a posture collar round Sam's neck.

Mistress took her left head and slipped a mitten on followed by the right and with a chain padlocked the mittens behind Sam almost in a reverse prayer.

As Mistress clipped a leash to the posture collar she smiled at Sam,

"We're going to work slut!"

"Mmmmmppphh!"

"Yes we're going to see all your work colleagues, isn't that nice!"

"Nnnnoooooo!"

As Mistress lead Sam to her own car she opened the boot and motioned Sam to climb in, as Sam was trying to get in Mistress pushed Sam into the boot smashing her head in the process,

Sam lost consciousness...

As Sam started to wake, she overheard a discussion between Ms Dunbar and Mistress Revenge.

"Sharon you were only brought in to rough her up a bit, and put her in her place! I swear If you have another medical emergency I will have to reassess your position. I only allowed you to brand her on the understanding that It would never be traced back to me and I want you to calm this down now, it's getting totally out of hand and I want a stop to it!"

"Once you started this you just think you can stop it, just like that? Once YOU started this you have to see it through to the end! Debbie!"

"I want it stopped, I don't know what you thought you were doing bringing her here, in the state she is in you would've only turned those that wanted her gone against me and you, it's one thing to do what you did to her in the club, it's totally another to bring her here looking like she's spent time in a concentration camp. Everyone knows what she looked like,

If you brought her here and everyone sees what you've done to her it'll backfire in my face and I'm not going to let it happen!

Treat her nice, and if that means you get whipped then so be it!

After all you fucked her up, so you can put her back together again!"

"What! You want me to wet nurse her after what you told me to do! I don't think so!"

"Well you do it or the deal's off!"

"What the hell do you mean the deals off! You owe me Bitch!"

"Well you could sue me! Now take her back and I want her back on her feet in a few weeks got it!"

"I'll do what I can!"

"Make sure you do!"

"Take her back to her house in your van and I'll drive her car back Ok?"

"OK!"

The helmets and gag had been removed to deal with the gash in her head and her hands were now free of the mittens.

As she was driven home she started to realize the significance

Of what she heard.

As she got home still pretending to be at least asleep

She was carefully lifted into her house, and up to her bed.

Where she was left to doze, peacefully. After the last weeks bondage she was relieved to be left alone for a few hours,

With her splitting headache.

She could hear music playing down stairs so her Prey was still there!

She had decided that Sharon was going to pay a heavy price for what had happened to her, and if she could pull it off Ms Dunbar would begetting what's due to her as well!

As she dozed she heard her car starting, Sharon was going out,

Sam didn't know if she had a few minutes or a few hours!

Either way she wanted to know what they had done to her house.

She hobbled upstairs to the room that she visited that morning

That was empty, all her lovely leather had gone! She opened the other door hoping against hope there was something there. All her leather had been moved into the one room probably to give the impression that it had been thrown away!

As she went through the house she worked her way down to her playroom. It seemed unaffected, everything where it should be. She looked around just to make double sure no

One was watching and opened a secret door into a small room. It was originally designed as a bolt hole the door opening was

Just a push in the right area and the door opened silently,

She could have used her own phone in the house but thought against it, she picked her cell phone up off the bench and speed dialed the first number of three and made her plans.

Rather than having to throw all her things out they were all in her garage, the replacements Sam had no idea where they had come from but she imagined a large bonfire in the garden!

She made her way back upstairs and when she walked into her bathroom and opened her cupboard she found all her things

Intact.

Now she knew the extent of Mistress Revenge's powers, and she knew just how to turn thing's the right way up!

She went back to bed, her head was aching and Sam knew she wasn't ready to take on the forces of Ms Dunbar, but she would be!

Sam fell asleep fairly quickly, and when Mistress Came back she was getting really concerned about the fact Sam had been asleep for all this time, forgetting the way that she had left Sam a few inches off the bed last night which meant no sleep at all last night.

It was dark when Sam woke up, she walked down stairs Sharon was asleep in front of the TV, she had shed the leathers for a robe. She didn't look that imposing now and Sam had to wait for her plan to unfold. She was also pretty certain that what she signed was a farce as well!

Sam sat there all night, Sam was intrigued as to what her reaction would be to find her sitting in the same room with her.

As Sharon started to arouse she opened her eyes and stared at Sam.

"Well who did you expect? Santa and his six ponygirls?

"Oh your awake then!"

"Yes and I was thinking... how long will they give you for kidnapping? How long for embezzlement? How long for rape and buggery? How long for tattooing me? How long for Branding me?"

Sharon stared at Sam.

"HOW FUCKING LONG BITCH!"

"I...I..."

"Well if we just add those together you won't be getting out for thirty years!"

"But! But!"

"But what! I've got you in my home and believe me when I have everything I need to fuck you good!"

Sharon flew at Sam, which she was rather hoping for, Sam pulled out a tazer from under her and zapped Sharon .

Sharon fell in a heap on the floor, out cold Sam looked at her foe, first with venom but cooled her inner bitch. She smiled for the first time in a long time!

As Sharon came to, She tried to move her arms that were outstretched and couldn't

Her eyes sprang open, only to be met with the darkness of a hood and with the realization of her new position.

Sharon was tied to the whipping post!

The truth dawned on Sharon as she tried to move her legs.

They were held in position and the cramping in her toes? She had Ballet heels on!

Sharon had not immediately felt them as her arms and legs were pulled in an X!

Something snapped in Sharon as she franticly attempted to free herself, after a few minutes of panic Sharon realized that no amount of struggling would release her. She was in heavy

Bondage and she was there until someone released her.

After what seemed like hours Sharon heard footsteps, and more than one person, as the steps got closer a real fear grew inside her. Considering the way she had been asked to treat Sam Shelldon She could only wait for the consequences of her actions. She could hear a shuffling behind her, then a whistle.

"Crack!"

Sharon screamed as her backside caught fire, she could feel blood trickling down her legs, as her torture began.

"Hello my little whore!"

It was Sam,

"I've brought some friends back with me, some very pissed

and sadistic friends. Believe me when I say the last time you looked in a mirror will be the last time you will EVER want to look in a mirror. You publicly humiliated ME!, you raped ME!

You Pierced ME! You Branded ME! You tattooed ME! And you shaved ME!

So my little fuckdoll, what do you think me and my friends intend to do with you, smack your bum with my hand?

No, No I have my cat whip which I will be using sparingly,

A couple of minutes with this and you'll look like mincemeat!

I'll be slow, very slow, and when I get my hands on the whore that paid you, you'll be mine for good! BITCH!

With that a couple of handfuls of salt was thrown at Sharon's arse and rubbed in. She was still screaming by the time they had reached the top of the stairs.

Ms Dunbar picked up her phone and her blood ran cold,

"Hello MS Dunbar, How are you?"

Of course she recognized the voice, The shock of hearing it quite so quickly after sending Sharon away with her unconscious that very morning brought a fear to her that

Froze her to the core.

"Hello Sam."

She said with trepidation.

I have it on very good authority that a recording of a conversation only this morning could be extremely

Detrimental to your present lifestyle.

"How could?"

"How isn't important! Why is self explanatory, The point is I have it, I have her, and, I have you!

Unless you wish to spent the next thirty years in prison

I suggest you drop by tonight, You see I couldn't help noticing that it was your daughters eighteenth birthday over the weekend, and that started me thinking."

"I'll be there but leave her out of it!"

"Oh but how could I do that, after all she would be starting at the company now, wouldn't she?

"Look I know I wanted you sorted out, but it went way to far

I know that now, please let me come round tonight and we'll talk!"

"Until tonight!

The phone went dead, Ms Debbie Dunbar Was frozen with fear,

On so many levels, firstly she didn't want to go to prison and lose the Company. Secondly the fear of Sam in the same company as Lisa, her younger daughter. Linda, her elder daughter had managed to get to university and away from Sam the predator, but her worst fears were unraveling in front of her, and if she put a foot wrong she could very easily lose everything!

Later Ms Dunbar pulled up outside Sam's home, the absolute

Fear written all over her face. Sam had all the playing cards

And if she wanted to she could have had her facing charges

Now. Ms Dunbar had few options, Sam could do what ever she wanted, and still bring her life crashing down around her.

Debbie Rang the door bell and waited... The door opened but Debbie didn't recognize the person who answered the door,

A faint resemblance to Sam, but no more. The woman looked down at her with disdain.

"I wondered what evil looked like, now I know!"

She opened the door wider so Debbie could walk in,

She had not expected to be cast as the devil ,but if the hat fitted.

She saw a few people doted around like they were attending a dinner party, they glanced at her with the same distain. Perhaps she had got it wrong, perhaps she had let a stupid young girl run riot with a member of her company, anyway she knew she would have to pay for the mess Sharon had made.

"Ms Dunbar! So good of you to come!"

Sam was stood in the middle of a party in full swing.

Debbie was just left speechless by the party guests, in nothing but Latex, or leather, She hadn't noticed but the woman who answered the door was wearing Leather as were the people she had past in the hall.

She didn't know what to make of the party when the music stopped.

Everyone was looking at her, with the same distain, the same hate, the same venom, that she had shown Sam at the club a week ago.

"This is MS DUNBAR everyone! This is the one who thought that having me shorn, having me branded, having me tattooed would be a good idea, how was it for you then MS DUNBAR?"

Debbie didn't know where to look, eventually deciding on looking at Sam.

"I...I...I'm not."

"Responsible?"

Said Sam with venom

"No."

But MS DUNBAR! You ARE responsible, the bottom line is you paid for Sharon Lock to seduce me and collar me, but when she went to far you dropped her, what was it you said, you were only brought in to rough her up a bit."

The words cut through Debbie like a knife, Debbie thought that there must be a recording of the conversation and all hopes must be forgotten, whatever happens, happens, even if it means

Her daughters get involved.

"Well Ms Dunbar, you have few options open to you, Sharon Lock is spending some time revaluating her position and I have a simple solution, until I am put right, no tattoos, no Branding and my hair grows back I can and will reduce those that have wronged me to be my whipping girls, for me to play with until my body is put right. My hair will take best part of a year to grow back , Of course I will be on full pay although I will of not be coming in to work until I'm put right, but the quicker the marks are put right the quicker you see your daughter. You see you will drop her off here tonight, you will tell her that you made a huge error and by doing this, will solve a few of the problems that you have made in the last few weeks."

Debbie thought for a moment, but the one off lines she had perfected over the years just could not compete with the terror that she felt.

She had thought that she was walking into the Lions den

But it had been made perfectly clear that she was not the lion and she had done Sam wrong.

Not only was there no way out but her youngest daughter would be forfeit in this game for supremacy.

Debbie thought on a more practical side, how was she meant to remove all traces of a tattoo , let alone a branding. She decided to look on the net to learn about these things, but isn't that how she got herself into this mess in the first place!

Whatever the fate of Sharon, she decided it was her own fault

And she would have to face the consequences of her own actions, on her own. Debbie's daughter would be another casualty she did not know her fate, but it would be better than Debbie losing everything in which case she wouldn't have any thing to fall back on.

"When do you want her?"

"Tonight! And her training starts straight away, she will be trained as my personal slave and she will live here until further notice, and if I feel the need to sell her then that's exactly what'll happen, but then you know what'll happen then , don't you?"

"I'm afraid you'll never see her again, depending on how I train her, the prospective buyers might come from the other side of the world to buy a good slave in which case you will have no chance, unless your in a position to buy her! But that's to come and I'll have plenty of bills for lazer treatment for you to deal with, after all you're the one that ordained it aren't you?"

Debbie winced as if smacked round the face, the token "roughing up" had changed into a nightmare which would take

on untold pain for her daughter.

Debbie Dunbar walked away from the home of Sam Shelldon

worzel
worzel
30 Followers