Sam's Party Stranger

Story Info
Sam finds a stranger and a good time.
1.7k words
4.07
69.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam and I dropped our kids off at my parent's house for the night and we were off to get ready for the party. We heard several old acquaintances from high school were having a party tonight to reminisce about old times. My plan was to get her pretty drunk so we could have wild sex since we would be alone in the house. I was ready first and watching TV while she finished and came downstairs. She was wearing a short party dress that looked amazing and showed plenty of leg and more cleavage than she normally liked to display. It was also the style that didn't allow for a bra. I had a tent in my pants instantly and wanted to just throw her down and take her right there, but I had plans for later so I resisted. I handed her a drink for the road and we headed out to the party.

When we arrived, there were about a dozen people there. We grabbed a drink and started to catch up with everyone we hadn't seen in a while. Before long the party was just like an old high school party with people everywhere. By then Sam was pretty drunk and joined 5 other women at the table while I went to play pool in the other room. A short while later, I went to get a fresh drink and dropped one off for Sam too. When I go back to the pool table the guys all commented how hot she is especially after having three kids and how lucky I am.

A little while later, Sam asked the hostess where the bathroom was and she said there was one in each bedroom upstairs and to feel free to go use any of them. Sam swayed past us and through the crowded room to the stairs. All the men in the room, me included had our eyes glued on her great ass as she climbed the steps. She found the guest room door and opened it to go find the rest room.

When she entered the dark room she bumped into somebody. She started to say she was sorry and the man said "we said no talking" and before she could even react he reached out and wrapped his arms around her and started kissing her. She tried to stop him but again he told her that they said "no talking" and kept on kissing her while his strong arms held her tight against his body. When she tried to say something again she opened her mouth and he slipped his tongue in and found her tongue. All the drinks she had took control of her body for her and she started to respond to him and slipped her tongue into his mouth. Before long, her arms were wrapped around him neck and she was beginning to rub her body against him.

His hands made their way down to her ass for a firm squeeze and up to her neck for a gentle rub all the while still locked in a passionate kiss. He then stopped kissing her mouth and started moving towards her neck and ear. She tried to say something but he placed his fingers over her mouth and said once again, "we said no talking". She gave any resistance and sucked one of his fingers into her mouth and began to lick and suck it like it was a hard cock. He moved his hands around and rubbed her tits through her dress and sucked on her neck. He slowly lowered her dress down and her large tits spilled out into his waiting hands. Then he squeezed and pinched her nipples roughly and Sam responded with a sigh and a deep moan. In no time her nipples were hard as rocks and standing out from her large tits.

He slowly moved down her body and started kissing and sucking her breasts and nipples. Soon he was nibbling her nipples and teasing them with his tongue and she was going wild. He then guided one hand under her dress and started rubbing between her legs. She parted her legs to give him access and he soon found out she had just a tiny g-sting on and that gave him easy access to her shaved pussy. He rubbed her pussy a few times then moved the material to the side so he could slide one finger into her juicy pussy which caused her to moan out loud and grind her pussy into his hand. Soon he was driving three fingers deep into her pussy and she was humping his hand lewdly. He pulled his fingers from her pussy and pulled her towards the bed in the room.

When they got to the bed she sat down on the edge of the bed and focused her attention on him for while. She rubbed the crotch of his pants and found he had a nice hard cock. She opened his pants and pulled just the head of his cock out and began to lick it gently and suck it into her mouth while she slowly pulled his pants down. She kissed and sucked more and more of his cock until she finally had the whole thing exposed. She was like a woman possessed by the sex and sucked him deep into her mouth for a few minutes, then moved down and licked his heavy balls. All the while she was stroking his large cock and balls with her hands. He was going crazy and told her he was going to cum if she didn't slow down. She sucked his cockhead into her mouth and stroked his shaft harder until he tensed up and started to blow. She pulled his hard cock out of her mouth just in time to catch the first blast right on her chin. She milked the rest of his seed from his cock and all over her face, neck and chest which made her feel like a dirty little slut and she loved it.

She laid back on the bed and the man pushed her dress up around her waist and pulled her panties off so he could get at her pussy. He wasted no time and buried his head between her legs and sucked her pussy lips into his mouth. He moved his mouth up and down and licked her pussy from top to bottom. He hit her little clit at the front and teased her ass at the back. She was grinding her pussy into his face and moaning loudly. He popped the two fingers back into her pussy while sucking her pussy roughly. She was so hot and ready to cum all over her mystery mans face as he just did hers. He began to tongue her clit gently and pushed just the tip of his finger against her ass and that sent her over the top. She grabbed his head and pulled him hard into her pussy as her orgasm washed over her body in waves of pleasure until she went limp on the bed satisfied.

Her mystery man wasn't done yet though and he pulled her by her knees until her ass hung off the end of the bed and he pulled her legs wide apart. He leaned forward and pressed his rock hard cock against her juicy pussy and with a grunt buried it into her in one hard push. Sam moaned out loud and wrapped her legs around his ass to pull him as deep as possible into her pussy. He pounded her pussy with long hard strokes and she responded by moaning out loud and encouraging him to fuck her harder and faster. She moaned out loud "Oh yeah! Fuck me, fuck me hard! Fuck my pussy with your big cock....That's it, fuck me like the slut I am!" and he did. After a few more minutes, she told him she wanted a turn on top so she could fuck him real good.

He pulled out and climbed on the bed and Sam rolled over on top of him and guided his throbbing cock to the opening of her already used pussy. Sam leaned back and impaled her pussy onto his hot hard cock and began started grinding her pussy hard onto his big cock. She would alternate between slow and deep and hard and fast. After about ten minutes of that she was close to her second orgasm and so was her mystery man. She then felt the first wave start to wash over her body and she rode out several waves of a hard orgasm while she rode her mystery man's hard cock. As she came, her pussy squeezed his shaft so tight, he couldn't hold back. He reached up and grabbed her ass with both hands and pushed his cock into her pulsing pussy to the hilt and unloaded a huge blast of cum deep in her pussy. He pulled her roughly down onto his spurting cock deeper than before and she felt his hot cum splashing inside her pussy.

She slumped over onto him and they were both spent, but thoroughly satisfied with this encounter. After a couple minutes his cock slipped out of her used pussy as it shrunk back to its normal size. She rolled over onto her back and tried to catch her breath. Her mystery man got up and pulled up his pants and searched around the bed for something else. He found it and put it in his pocket and said "thank you" and walked out of the room.

She then got up and went into the bathroom with her dress still bunched up around her waist and the top of it pulled down below her tits. She looked in the mirror and realized she had some work to do before she could return to the party. She had one load drying on her face, neck and tits and another fresh one running down her legs. She cleaned her self up and fixed her dress so it was back on like it should be, but her panties were nowhere to be found. That must be what her mystery man picked up and put in his pocket. Oh well she figured that would be his souvenir and she headed back down to the party looking as hot as ever.

When we got home that night, we had the wild sex I had hoped for and it wasn't until the next day that I found out she was taken by a stranger at the party. We are counting the days until the next party!