SaM's Place Ch. 13-15 of 15

Story Info
Evelyn receives the jury's judgement.
6.7k words
4.36
33.2k
4

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

From the author: I apologize to the Literotica community for the explicit bestiality which was included in the original post of this segment. I post on five different story sites and often have different "edits" to adhere to the guidelines of each site.

I had a "Literotica Edit" version of chapter 13, but slipped and included the regular version when I combined chapters 13, 14 & 15 to post here.

I know that I push the limits occasionally, but I did not intend to intentionally violate guidelines that are clearly stated. Again, I apologize and will be more diligent as I post in the future.

The Technician

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Evelyn is invited to join a very exclusive club, but she must first be interviewed by the admissions committee and explain why she deserves to be a part of SaM's very exclusive club. The series begins with her first night at the club and then progresses through the stories she tells the committee to prove she is worthy to become a permanent part of SaM's Club.

The stories are better understood if you have read the previous chapters, but each chapter stands more or less on its own.

In these chapters Evelyn completes her tales to "the jury" to show her superiority as a true Mistress and receives their judgement.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter Thirteen - Spring Break

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Another jurywoman stood. "For your ninth story, Evelyn, tell us of an experience where you ended up in trouble with the law for what you had done.

Evelyn laughed. "That takes me back to my college days again. I hope you don't think that I am pre-occupied with reliving my college days of glory, but there were some really memorable moments back then. The delta girls and I had so much fun together. But I guess you want to hear the story, not some nostalgic remembrances."

It all started when I got advance copies of a couple of mid-term exams. There was this really sweet computer major who was desperate for money so he could stay in school. It didn't hurt that he also had sort of a crush on me. He said that he could get three or at most four copies off the school network, but it would be impossible to totally erase his tracks and the school IT people would close the loophole as soon as they saw what had been done. He was willing to do it because he said it was possible to make it look as if he had not been successful in his attempt to gain access, so the school would not realize that anything had been compromised, and he could disguise where the hack came from so he wouldn't get caught. A few days later he delivered the copies of the tests and I gave him enough money to keep him around for a few more semesters.

Everything would have been great, except that I was betrayed by three of my own sorority sisters. These three delta girls - Susan, Vicki, and Toni - evidently had the strange idea that having an advanced copy of a test was "unfair" or "cheating." Having files in the sorority of all of the past tests was OK with them, but this was not. So, they told their professors that there were advanced copies of this year's tests being circulated. They even gave them the copies which I had shared with them. All tests were immediately changed and all my hard work was for nothing. I ended up having to have some brainy girl that needed the money take the tests for me. There are some advantages of large, impersonal classes where you are just a number in a seat. Neither the professor or the "grad-ass," actually knew who was supposed to be sitting there.

Of course I found out who had betrayed me and Delta House, and of course they begged to remain in the sorority. I was the head of the discipline committee - that led to some very wonderful nights with a wayward sister bent over a chair in the main room receiving swats on her ass for some violation of house rules, but I digress. Back to the story.

The tests were right before Spring Break. It was a Delta tradition for the entire house to go down to Mexico on Spring Break for a week of sun and fun. I said that we would deal with their behavior after we got back from Mexico. Until then, they had better remain on their best behavior.

While we were down there, I suggested that we really should take one day and go slumming in one of the border towns. I said that I knew where some really interesting entertainment could be found. Mexico was a little safer in those days, but we still took along an entire frat house for protection. After all, anything could happen to a beautiful, young college girl all by herself in such a place.

Actually, I had made arrangements in advance and had spread enough money around to ensure that all of us would be perfectly safe - well, maybe not all of us.

We wandered around the various bars and tourist traps for most of the evening and then started out for the main attraction. We got to the "Cantina Exotica" just before midnight. I am sure the name was just to attract American tourists, but it pretty well described the entertainment inside the place. It was everything that you would expect - dark, smokey, smelly, badly lit, over priced, with loud music blaring from a really bad sound system. But most of all there were naked girls dancing on stage in the only well-lit area of the cantina.

We ordered various local concoctions containing alcohol and settled down to watch the show. There were, of course, strip-teases of various sorts. Fat girls, tall girls, thin girls, athletic girls, young girls and old girls took off their clothing in the same mechanical motions with the same mechanical smile pasted on their faces. After a few hours Vicki leaned over to me and said, "I thought you said they had interesting shows. This is starting to get boring." I replied, "The good show starts in about another hour. Have another drink." And I bought a round for everyone.

Shortly after the drinks arrived, the MC, a rather greasy looking man in a 1950's style tuxedo, walked out into the spotlight and announced, "Ladies and Gentleman. Our main acts are about to begin. I assure you that these activities are illegal, even here in Mexico, so no photography is allowed and no video. Of course, if you want pictures or video of these acts, pictures and video that does not show any customers faces or mine is available at the bar. And now, for your pleasure, we present our Circus of Fornication."

Two performers came out into the spot light. One was a relatively young girl. The other was a rather large Mexican man. They began to move across the stage in a choreographed response to the music. As they danced, the man began to rip various pieces of clothing from the young girl. She was acting like she was afraid and calling out to the audience to save her from this horrible man. Finally she was totally naked. In one sudden movement the man ripped all of his clothing from his body. He was quite a specimen, very athletic, very muscular, and very well hung. Upon seeing the massive size of his member, the young girl started saying, "No, no, no, no, no, no," but the man reached out and grabbed her by the hips and turned her around so that she was facing away from him. He then pushed on her back to bend her over and suddenly thrust himself into her and began pumping. As he pumped in time to the music, she continued to almost sing, "No, no, no, no, no, no, no," also in time to the music. Soon they were both sweating and gasping, but still pumping and yelling in time to the music. Suddenly she stopped yelling "No" and started yelling, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," getting louder and shriller with each beat of the music. Finally she screamed a loud, "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss," and slumped forward putting her hands on the floor in front of her. The man was no longer pumping in time to the music, but pumped frantically into her. Finally he stopped, and the music stopped, and the spotlights went out.

After a moment of silence, the cantina erupted in applause and the MC came back onto the stage to introduce the three main acts. I assure you they were the type of acts that you could only find in the sleaziest of border towns. I won't even attempt to actually describe them, but the first was called "Chiquita and Lobo," the second was "My Little Burro," and the third was "Regina Reptilia."

After Regina had finished her act, three strippers came bouncing onto the stage and the music began to bump and grind. I could see in the dim light that several of the boys had their hands under the table and the girls next to them were squirming and wiggling and trying not to cry out. One girl seemed to be missing until I saw her ankles under the table. From the look on her boyfriends face, it was obvious what she was doing. Susan, Vicki, and Toni, however, were just sitting there with rather dazed looks on their faces as if they had way to much to drink. Actually they had been very careful about how much they were drinking. I think they were afraid that we might get them drunk and do something to them to punish them for they betrayal.

They were partially right. We were going to punish them for their betrayal, but we weren't going to get them drunk. Why risk the unpredictable effects of alcohol when the effects of the drugs I had available to me were very predictable. They were going to be more or less in a stupor until exactly when I wanted them to be.

After the dancers finished, the MC came back onto the stage and announced, "Remember, we have one more performance this evening and it will be a special performance for all of you who are here on Spring Break. Come back for the final show or just sit and enjoy our dancers and drinks from the bar. If any of you need someplace to rest and refresh yourselves" - wink, wink, wink, - "there is a nice little hacienda around the corner which rents rooms by the hour with the beds empty or furnished" - wink, wink, wink, - "in whatever style or color you might desire" - wink, wink, wink, wink, wink.

Several of the couples at the table said, "We will be back in an hour or so," and left to go around the corner. One of the frat guys also said, "I think I will check out the local colors and furnishings," and also left. Susan, Vicki, and Toni and I and a few others remained at the table.

I turned to them and said, "Girls, you were wondering what punishment you might receive for betraying delta house. We aren't here by accident tonight. I arranged for this before we ever left the states. You are going to be stars tonight. Susan, you are working with Chiquita and Lobo. Vicki, I think you will work well with little burrito. And Toni, Regina Reptilia has something special in mind for you." Their eyes widen as I spoke to them, but their attempts to get up from the table merely resulted in them sliding back into their chairs. "Looks like the traitorous threesome has had a little too much to drink." The rest of the delta girls just laughed.

At about 1:30 several of the stage hands and a couple of the dancers came over to the table. "Oh, it looks like it is time for you girls to get ready for your acts," I announced. And then I handed a large wad of cash over to the MC. Susan, Vicki, and Toni were taken backstage.

When 2:00 o'clock came, the announcer began his introduction of the main acts. "Ladies and Gentlemen. Tonight, in honor of spring break, we are presenting a special performance of our Circus of Fornication. Normally we do not allow pictures or video of the acts. For this one performance, and for the one performance only you can take all the pictures and video you desire. We begin with Chiquita and Lobo and the little bitch, Susan."

When he introduced the second act he said, "Our little peasant girl has a burrita as well as her burrito in her act tonight."

And when he called Regina back on stage for her curtain call, he introduced them as "Regina Repltilia and her pet snake Toni."

After the shows were complete, we took the girls back to the hotel dressed, or undressed as they were. Susan was naked with her body painted up like a dalmatian and dog ears hanging from a barrette in her hair. Vicki's body was painted the brownish grey of a burro and long, comical ears hung from her head. Toni's body was painted as though her legs were large snakes that then wound around her abdomen and completed as snakes heads on her hands. Her face and head was also painted as a snakes head.

The drugs had more or less worn off and they were starting to realize what was going on around them, so they were starting to try to cover up or hide behind some of the other girls, but they wouldn't let them. We walked through the lobby of the hotel and got our keys from the night desk clerk, he looked at the three and shook his head. As he handed out our keys, I could hear him muttering, "Norte Americanos."

The next morning, we held a Delta House meeting and told Susan, Toni, and Vicki that they were out. No one who betrays the house can ever be forgiven. They would be allowed to travel back to school with us, but they had to have everything out of the house by nightfall after we got back.

All three broke into tears. Toni said that she would have us arrested. She actually tried to press charges with the local police, but the Mexican authorities already had copies of the videos and said that there was nothing that showed that they were not doing all of this on their own and they were not responsible for the actions of drunken students.

When we got back to the states, Toni tried to bring charges against me, but the police there told her politely that even if there was a crime, it wasn't in their jurisdiction and there was nothing that they could do.

Finally, however, she found someone who would listen to her. Believe it or not, she took a copy of the video to the local PETA chapter who filed charges against me for animal cruelty. They didn't care what had happened to the girls, but that poor dog and that poor burro and those poor snakes were being exploited. Evidently animal cruelty doesn't have the same jurisdictional considerations as human cruelty so I had to appear in court. It took a hefty donation to the local PETA chapter get things straightened out and they finally withdrew their complaint.

I saw Susan and Vicki at some PETA protests a few years later. They looked very good painted up as cows. I wondered if they found any bulls to satisfy them. I wasn't sure what had happened to Toni, but I was told that she now had a pet corn snake that was about 4 feet long and a ball python that was well over six feet long.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter Fourteen - Psycho Bitch

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Another jurywoman stood. "Evelyn, it has been said that revenge is a dish best served cold. For you last story, tell us of a time when you waited a long time to put someone in their place."

Evelyn smiled, "Would 20 years be long enough?" She continued, "The insult happened when I was a senior in high school, but my revenge had to wait until our 20th high school reunion a few years ago. Oh dear, I am telling my age, aren't I?"

Pauline and Penelope were co-editors of the high school year book. Most people called them Paula and Penny, but I called them P and P and a lot of other names. They were always looking down on me. They thought I wasn't equal to them and had always tried to turn my friends against me. We spent twelve years in school trading insults and trying to destroy each other. I thought I was ahead until the yearbooks came out.

Because of a delay in printing, the yearbooks arrived late. School was already over and we had already graduated before they arrived. We all had to come back to the high school to pick them up. I found out later, that there had not been a printing delay. Pauline and Penny had somehow convinced the printers to ship them late. They had a way of convincing people to do things that I could never understand. They didn't bribe or threaten, they just persuaded. In any case the yearbooks were late and we all came back to school one Saturday afternoon to pick them up.

There was the typical running around getting all of your friends to sign your book and all of that, but then people started looking at me and giggling. I knew something was wrong, but I didn't know what it was. I looked through the book very carefully and finally found what P and P had done. On page 57 there was a picture of the school play. It was me in one of my staring scenes. The description of the play beneath it read normally unless you looked at just the first word of each line. I don't know how long it had taken them to come up with the proper wording to create this, but reading downward from the picture it said, "Evelyn the psycho bitch."

I stormed up to the office and demanded that the yearbooks be taken back and reprinted, but the principal said, "I'm sorry Evelyn, it is obviously just an accident of wording and formatting."

P and P had publicly humiliated me, and there was nothing I could do about it.... then.

Paula and Penny both married into other big money families and then moved out of town. I sort of lost track of them, but never forgot what they did to me. I realized that if I was going to show them up in front to our classmates, it had to be done at a class reunion, and it would have to be something big. It took me several reunions to get on the planning committee and then a few more to make sure that I was the MC for the evening. With my prompting we decided to have an old fashioned reunion in the School gym for our 20th reunion - a real trip down memory lane. It took a little money and persuasion, but we even got a liquor license for the evening.

I used some of my contacts in Hollywood to have two very passable stage masks made for me that looked exactly like Paula and Penny. Since we were all about the same height and build, once I was made up in one of those masks, all that would be needed would for me to have the same dress on as either of them and from a distance no one would be able to tell us apart.

Finding out exactly which dress a woman is going to wear to a reunion sounds impossible, but when you know that they are going to try to impress people and you can bribe even high-fashion designers, it can be done. Not only did I know what they were going to be wearing, I had exact duplicates of the dresses. I was ready.

The night of the reunion came and it was time to call upon my friends and their chemical skills. I had two different drugs for the evening. It was just a matter of getting them into the proper drinks. The first drug was for their husbands. It had two actions, first it made you piss like a firehose, and secondly it knocked you off your ass like you were drunk.

I began with Paula's husband. I casually stopped to talk with him and as I spoke, I spiked his drink. I knew I only had about 15 minutes so as soon as I was done, I hurried out to the classroom where the makeup artist was waiting. Ten minutes later I was Penny, waiting outside the men's restroom. It wouldn't really fool someone in bright daylight, but I only had to fool a drunken husband in the dim light of the hallway.

Paula's husband came hurrying out of gym and into the restroom. As he came back out, I grabbed his arm. "Have you ever missed that one chance we had to make love in the hideout under the stage?" I asked. "Now is our one and only chance." He may or may not have ever had the chance to nail Penny under the stage, but the second half of the drug had kicked in and as they say, "A stiff prick has no conscience."

A few minutes later, he and I, or should I say, he and Penny were going at it in the little room under the stage. As soon as we were finished I said, "Let me leave first so no one suspects." He sort of grunted an OK and I left, returned to the makeup room and became me again.

12