Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 10

Story Info
A sex slave's joy.
7.3k words
4.32
26.3k
3
0

Part 10 of the 26 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
233 Followers

It is a Tuesday evening nearing six o'clock. Eric has been helping his six-year-old daughter Carolyn, whom he loving calls Tinker Bell, with a school project for over an hour. Her teacher wants the class to find twenty-six different pictures to represent the letters of the alphabet; each object's name is to begin with one of the letters of the alphabet.

He has been sitting on the floor in the den cutting the pictures out while his daughter has been pasting them onto a sheet of poster board. He is looking through a magazine for a picture of something beginning with the letter X. It is the last letter he needs to find, having already gotten a picture of a yo-yo and a zebra.

"Daddy what's this one. I've already got a picture of a lady for the letter L."

"That's a queen Tinker Bell. Paste it there next to the picture of the bowl of popcorn." He points to the area on the poster where she is to paste it.

A few seconds later Carolyn asks, "How do you spell queen Daddy?"

"Q-u-e-e-n," he answers her.

He looks at the mess around him. There are magazines and scraps of paper all over the den.

"My back is killing me. I could sure go for about an hour or so relaxing in a sauna at SAMS Spa right about now," he says to no one in particular.

He looks longingly at his wife Tanya Marie sitting at the computer. "I give up. I can't find anything beginning with the letter X. Baby, can you look up xylophone or something beginning with the letter X on the Internet for her? Maybe we can get a picture of something from there."

"Sure love," she answers him. "Just let me save my work." She has her own birthday and greeting card business and has been working on a wedding invitation order she got the previous day.

"Thanks love. I've got to go make a couple of phone calls. If everything works out OK I'll have a great surprise for you this weekend."

"Oh I love surprises," she quips as she hits the enter key on the keyboard.

Eric picks up the phone and dials a number. He puts the phone to his ear and walks out of the den and into the kitchen. By the time he returns his wife has finished downloaded a picture of a xylophone from the Internet and is printing it. His daughter is pasting a picture of the Virgin Mary for the letter V to the poster.

"Everything is all set for this weekend," he says to his wife. "You're going to love the surprise that I got planned for you."

"What have you gotten me?" she mischievously questions him as she stands up and teasingly pokes him in his ribs.

The Master grabs both of his slave wife's wrists and pulls her toward himself. He twists her arms around her back and presses his body into hers, looking seductively into her eyes.

She doesn't resist him. She can feel his cock through their clothing pressing against her pubic mound. She closes her eyes and basks in the feeling of his muscular body next to hers. It evokes memories of the times when they are role playing and he dominates her and sexually humiliates her.

She doesn't mind being a sex slave for her husband. Indeed, she enjoys it immensely and that is why she initiated it. When they're making love and role playing, she gets extremely hot when he demeans her sexually, punishes her sexually or uses her sexually in any way.

Her orgasms at such times are very intense. They are so intense that they leave her completely fulfilled and utterly exhausted but begging for more.

"If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" Eric teases. "But I'll tell you this much. It's something that you've been asking for."

Tanya looks at him with a quizzical expression on her face. She can think of nothing that she has been asking for.

"I didn't know if I could pull it off but I worked out the details just now."

He lets go of her wrists and touches the tip of her nose with his right index finger. "Why don't you go shower while I clean up this mess. Later on, if you're good to me I might even give you another hint."

"That sounds like you want me to bribe you," Tanya answers him. She glances over her shoulder to look at Carolyn to ensure that the little girl is not watching them.

The child's back is to her parents; she is engrossed in pasting a picture of the Disney character Tinker Bell to the poster board.

The slave wife turns around facing her daughter's back. She bends over slightly and presents her ass to her husband while looking over her shoulder with a demure smile on her lips. He smacks her lightly on her left cheek. She basks in delight as she walks out of the den and toward their bedroom for her shower.

Just as she finishes her shower her husband comes into the master bedroom. He closes the door. While Tanya dries herself off, she watches him take his clothes off and prepare for his own shower. She loves to look at his lean, naked body. Just seeing his circumcised dick gets her turned on and hot with desire. She starts to put her panties on.

"Don't get dressed?" Eric asks her. "I enjoy seeing you naked. I love looking at that beautiful bush on your pussy and seeing your nipples harden into two little rosebuds ready to burst open."

"I can't go naked in front of Eyes-and-Ears," she reproachfully responds as she drops her panties on the floor and approaches her husband. "We're both far too liberal in front of her now. What's she doing anyway?"

"She's in her room reading the story of Snow White to her Disney character dolls. Her alphabet project is in the kitchen. I know you can't go naked in front of her but let me look at your body for just a few more minutes, at least until I get in the shower."

He holds her at arms length looking at her from head to toe.

"You're an incorrigible sex manic," she says reaching down, grabbing his dick and squeezing it. "But don't ever change. I love you just the way you are." Then she kisses him lightly on the mouth.

As she bends over to pick up her panties off the floor, he grabs her wrist, momentarily stopping her. Next he smacks her twice on each of her naked ass cheeks. She smiles seductively and gets her robe from the closet, leaving the panties on the floor. As he watches her put on her robe he calls out, "Hey, I get just as aroused if you're wearing only your robe. It's the next best thing to seeing you totally naked." Then he steps into the shower.

Later, Eric is watching the ten o'clock news while Tanya is putting Carolyn to bed. The lead story is about an overturned truck on the expressway that blocked five o'clock evening traffic for over four hours.

As soon as Carolyn is tucked in, Tanya comes into the den and sits on the sofa next to him. "Eyes-and-Ears wants to know why you keep smacking me on my ass Master."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her that she wasn't old enough to understand it right now Master but if she reminded me about it when she got a little older then I would tell her. You want to know what she said to that?"

"What'd she say?" Eric asks, giving her a mischievous grin.

"She said, and I quote, 'if it has to do with you and daddy making love then I don't ever want to make love.' Then she said something to the effect that you shouldn't spank my butt all the time unless I being was bad and that I should tell you to stop doing it. She was very authoritative and businesslike when she said it Master."

She pauses to get his reaction but he just smiles at her.

"Your daughter is very perceptive Master." Then she gives him a lustful smile as she opens his robe and kisses him lightly on his chest.

"Yeah, well that's cause she's got you for her mother," Eric answers her and then he opens her robe and gropes her pussy.

She places her hand above his hand and holds it against her mound. She kisses him passionately on the lips, darting her tongue deep into his ravenous mouth. She lets go of his hand and opens her legs wider giving him easier access to her pussy lips.

She wraps her arms around him and presses her tits against his chest; her nipples become firm and erect. A wave of intense euphoria ripples through her voluptuous body.

"I'm hot," she whispers into his ear. "Please take me to bed and fuck me until I'm silly."

"It doesn't take much to turn you on does it?"

She does not answer him. She just gets up and walks into their bedroom. She takes off her robe and climbs naked into bed. A few minutes later he enters the room. He stands next to the bed, looking down at her.

She is massaging her cunt lips and clitoris, looking seductively at him. She lightly bites her lip and squeezes her eyes shut as another wave of passion radiates through her flesh. When she opens her eyes a moment later, she blows a kiss at him.

He takes off his robe and climbs naked into their king size bed. He kneels over her, pinches both of her nipples and pulls her up to him. She cups her breasts and cries out in delicious agony.

He kisses her hard on the lips, fucking his tongue into her warm mouth. Moaning, she throws her arms around his neck and sucks his tongue deep into her inviting orifice. As their tongues tango, he begins to massage her nipples. Then he breaks the kiss and sucks each of her tits tenderly, going from one to the other.

Tanya surrenders to her passions and begs, "Pinch my nipples hard again like you just did Master."

He does not answer her. He continues to massage and suckle each of her nipples. After about a half a minute of this, he pinches her nipples again, twisting them between his thumb and first finger. He pulls her toward himself again.

Tanya surrenders to the abuse of her teats. She winces as the pain permeates her breasts. He lets go of her nipples and rubs the left one with his right hand as he sucks the right one. He switches and sucks the left one as he massages the right one. Then he kisses her again; their tongues again dance together.

She breaks the kiss and begs him not to stop the sweet torture of her nipples. It is her joy to resign herself to his torment.

He again pinches and twists her nipples. She basks in delight as the wonderful pang fills her breasts. But her passions get the better of her. She begs him, "Please fuck me Eric. I'm so hot."

"I want to get you hotter first," he answers her. He gets off the bed and retrieves a wide leather belt from the closet and puts it on the mattress next to her. The mere thought of what he is about to do to her with the belt sends ripples of euphoria cascading throughout her wanting flesh. She moans and shudders ecstatically.

Next he opens the bottom drawer of a chest of drawers, unlocks a metal box tucked away inside it and takes out three lengths of braided white cotton rope. He ties Tanya's wrists and her feet to the headboard.

Lying on her back with both her arms and her feet tied above her head, Tanya's entire groin is now completely exposed to his coming assault. She knows her torture will be severe but longs for the sweet, delectable pain.

He kneels in front of her, leans over and kisses her pussy lips. He looks up between her wide open legs and gives her a sensuous smile. She moans softly. Without taking his eyes off of hers, he licks her slit several times. Then he opens her hood and licks and suckles her clitoris. She moans louder. She begs him for more.

He picks up the belt and whacks her hard on her pubic mound. She yells out as the exquisite agony ripples outward from her pussy.

Although their six-year-old daughter's room is at the opposite side of the house and there is little danger of her hearing them, he does not want to risk waking her up. He orders her to be quiet. She just nods.

"Are you sure?" Do I need to put a gag on you?"

"No Master. I'll endure the spanking in . . ."

He hits her hard again across her groin. She squeezes her eyes shut and grimaces. The juices of her volcano are beginning to boil. He hits her ass, thighs, perineum and cunt numerous times until her entire groin is aflame and stinging. Her Venus is ready to erupt. She is crying quietly.

He crosses the room to the master bathroom. He gets a small towel and wets it with cold water. He then begins to massage Tanya's groin with the towel. The cool cloth is refreshing on Tanya's burning ass, thighs and labia. She whimpers softly as the soothing sensations ripple through her tortured body.

After about a minute or so of this delightful massage, Eric smacks her ass with the wet towel. Tanya is immediately plunged into a delicious torment as he whacks her again and again with the wet towel.

He hits her with the towel until her ass cheeks, thighs, perineum and cunt lips are again red and burning. Then he again rubs her groin with the soothing wet cloth.

Three times her smacks her groin with the damp towel until she can take no more. Three times he raises her to joyful bliss, massaging her Venus mound with the same wet cloth. The instrument of her intense agony is also the instrument of her delicious ecstasy.

She is a yo-yo rising from the depths of desiccation to the heights of elation and then falling back again into desolation again. Her torture is her joy.

Tanya Marie's emotions run the gauntlet from empty arid desert to humid tropical forest, from parched wasteland to sopping wet paradise and from desiccated pit to boiling cauldron.

She is on a journey from a dungeon of pain to a palace of bliss and from a penitentiary of agony to a castle of joy. She longs for release; she craves for his dick to fuck her senseless and free her from the prison of her own torturous passions.

Eric drops the towel on the floor and kisses her hot vagina. He inserts his right middle finger into her hole. She is wet, dripping wet. His fuck finger easily slides into her womanhood and he smiles in delight. He withdraws his finger and licks her juice off it.

He goes again to the bathroom and returns with a toothbrush. Tanya is at a loss as to what her Master is planning. He has never before used a toothbrush on her.

He smiles wickedly at her. He opens her clitoral hood and suckles her clitoris. He bites it and pulls on it with his teeth. Tanya screams out as the wonderful pain radiates out from her clit.

Next he rakes the toothbrush across her rosebud and his sex slave again yells out as the exquisite agony engulfs her womanhood. After torturing her clit for several moments with the toothbrush, Eric then licks and suckles her pussy lips and clitoris, bringing sweet bliss to her aching cunt.

She begs him to fuck her. He kneels in front of her and positions his erect cock at the entrance to her sex. She looks at him longingly; her eyes invite him to penetrate her garden.

His hot prick enters her completely with one forward thrust. Tanya moans in delight as he fills her sex with his length. She bucks her hips up as much as her constraints will allow.

He pauses. While keeping his dick buried deep in her pussy, he unties her feet, leaving her wrists still tied to the headboard. She wraps her legs around his waist. He pumps her hard. She again bucks her hips up to meet his forward thrust.

Within seconds her volcano is approaching eruption; his rocket is preparing for liftoff. Her pussy juices quickly turn into a valley of hot lava. His prick becomes a piston ramming into her cunt.

The walls of her cervix compress his cock. His probe invades deep into her cavern. She pumps up; he thrusts down. He pinches her nipples and pulls hard on them. She flays her legs out and moans in delicious agony. He humps her harder, faster, deeper. She thrashes about wildly. Her Venus is a raging inferno; his prick is a flame thrower pushing her on.

He is almost there. Harder, faster, deeper. She is ready to explode. Driving, pumping, thrusting. His balls contract; he cocks his gun. Her body convulses; her earth quakes. He grunts in delirium and she screams out in joy. Then he shoots to the stars as her fireworks detonate.

Together they climb to the heavens and then descend into delight as their orgasms ripple through their bodies and their passions fill them with bliss.

She moans in sweet agony as he unties her wrists. He lies next to her and kisses her lightly on the neck; his hand is on her breast. She rolls on her side and embraces him, kissing him on the mouth. Then they lay arm in arm; neither saying anything. Both are enjoying the rapture running throughout their bodies.

After several minutes, she sits up. She gives him a seductive smile. She leans over and kisses the head of his cock. Then she licks his opening and sucks it.

He smiles back and says, "I want to talk about bringing our lovemaking to a new, higher plateau."

"Can we talk about it later Master? Right now the only thing I want to do is to suck all the remaining cum from your dick." She licks the opening of his cock again.

"Sure, but while you're sucking me off, I want you to think about this upcoming weekend. First, I'm going to drop Tinker Bell off for a weekend at my mother's and then I'm going to give you the fuck you have been asking me about for the past couple of weeks."

"What is that Master?" she asks sensuously, licking up and down his shaft.

"My stepbrother Paul and I are going to take turns all weekend long fucking your hot little cunt."

She stops licking his dick and answers him, "Master, I didn't ask you to get another man to fuck me. I only wondered how it would feel to have two men fucking me at the same time. And I only speculated about it ONCE -- she emphasizes the word -- after we watched that porno movie where that woman was fucked by two men at the same time."

He leans up on one elbow. "You mean you don't want to have both me and my stepbrother fuck you this weekend? I can call him back and call it off if you don't want to do it."

She sits up. "No, it's not that Master," she says quietly. "I know you'll like it. It's just that . . . well . . . well Master, you know that I love you. I trust you. That's why I became your sex slave. I would do anything you asked me to do. Because I know that you would never hurt me or ask me to do something that I could not do. I know that you will do what is best for me because you love me."

She pauses. Eric is impassively watching her.

Then, "If you want me to go to bed with you and another man or even with another woman then I will. But you know I've never done anything like that before and it makes me a bit apprehensive."

"Yes I do love you my Pet," he says as he sits up, taking her hands in his. "But I don't believe you're being truthful with yourself when you say that you are hesitant to have sex with me and someone else. I have come to know you quite well these past few years. I know what your true joy is. I believe that deep down inside yourself you want to do it. Deep inside of you, you want to have the greatest sex possible. You just haven't acknowledged it to yourself yet."

She lowers her eyes looking at their hands. Then she looks up into his eyes. "Master, I'm scared of what best friend Vickie will think of me if she ever found out about my . . . about our sexual escapades and our bondage and discipline role playing. I'm afraid that she won't understand, that she'll just think that I'm some kind of pervert. I don't know if I could bear that Master."

"Do you love her?"

"Like she was my sister Master. We've been together since high school."

"Does she feel the same way about you?"

"I'm sure of it Master. I was the maid of honor at her wedding and she would have been the maid of honor at our wedding, not just a bridesmaid, if I had listened to myself instead of my mother."

"Then there should be no problem. Your mutual friendship and love for each other should be enough to overcome all obstacles. Besides, BDSM sex is not perverted and I'm not going to tell her about our B and D lovemaking and I know you're not either. So how's she ever going to find out?"

Tanya does not answer his question. "Master I've never had sex with two people at the same time before. I don't even know if I would like it."

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
233 Followers
12