Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 16

Story Info
Beth's sexual slavery begins.
9.3k words
4.44
30k
3
0

Part 16 of the 26 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

Everyday Amy Michelle has lunch with Elizabeth Ann, her best friend and sex slave. Each day they choose a different restaurant for lunch from among the eight or nine they regularly go to. That way they don't go to the same restaurant more than once a week. Every now and then they give themselves a little treat; they splurge and go to a totally different place to eat. That's what they're doing today.

Normally Beth is happy to have lunch with her Mistress, especially when they dine at a new restaurant. But today she is depressed even though they are at a new diner; a little deli Amy found just three blocks from where they work. She has some bad news she has to give to Amy.

She can no longer continue to be her sex slave on weekends and Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. She has to quit her part time job, drop out of college and move back in with her mother who lives several hundred miles away. She is at a loss as to how to break the bad news to her lover.

This Thursday afternoon all during lunch she is quiet and detached. She tries to hide her despair but is unsuccessful. When the Domme asks her submissive what the problem is Beth at first tries to avoid telling her friend and lover of the predicament she is in.

"Beth, I know something is bothering you. Why don't you tell me what it is? Maybe I can help you with it."

"Oh Mistress Amy," she sighs in torment, looking down and shaking her head. She is hesitant to tell her Mistress about her dilemma.

"Look, if you don't tell me," she whispers, "I'm going to turn you over my knee and spank your ass right here in the deli in front of everyone. Then if that doesn't work, after work I'll bring you to my house and sexually torture you until you do tell me what's bothering you. You know I will." Amy's threat isn't serious. She's just trying to cheer her despondent submissive up. She knows that Beth enjoys getting both spanked and sexually tortured.

Beth looks at her Dominatrix and starts crying. "I can't be your sex slave any longer Mistress Amy. I have to quit my job and move back in with my mother."

"Why?" Amy asks in disbelief, "I thought you enjoyed having sex with me and Richard? Don't you want to become a member of Slaves And Masters Sex Spa?" she continues to whisper. "Your apprenticeship there is almost up. You've only got . . . what is it . . . six more weeks to go and I know the members are going to vote you in. They all love you."

"Yes Mistress I love having sex with you and Master Richard, especially when the two of you beat me and sexually torture me. And yes I want to become a member of SAMS. But I have a new landlord who is raising my rent."

Amy looks across the table at the distressed young woman. She makes a mental note to later punish her submissive for the insolent remark about spanking and sexual torture. She knows that Beth only made the statement in order to show her Domme that her previous threat was moot, that she will endure the exquisite pain with joy until she reaches a breaking point. Only then would she 'give in,' her subjugation acting as a safe word.

"How much is your rent going up?"

"It's going up almost half as much what it is now Mistress. The new landlord knocked on my door and gave me the notice Monday evening. He said that he will come around next month to have me sign a new lease. He also said that if I didn't want to pay the increased rent he would understand and refund all my deposit. I didn't say anything Tuesday or Wednesday when I slept over at your house Mistress because I was thinking that maybe my grant at college could cover . . ."

"When is your lease up?" Amy cuts her off.

"Next month, but it's not just that Mistress Amy. I checked my e-mail this morning using the computer in the employee lounge. My grant at college has also been canceled. I can't get another one Mistress and without it and my rent going up, I don't make enough at the medical supply company to pay all my bills."

She puts her face in her hands and begins to cry again. Then through her tears, "I have to move in with my mother who lives over 300 miles away until I can get some more money. Oh Mistress Amy! I'm so sorry."

"How much was your grant?"

"It paid for all my tuition and books plus it covered about half of my living expenses. I don't want to leave you and Master Richard. I love you both so much. Why is this happening to me Mistress Amy?"

Amy ignores the question. She and Richard have been trying to figure a way to induce Beth to quit her job at the medical supply company and come live with them as their full time sex slave and sex maid. Now seemed like an opportune time to put her on that track. "Darling, you don't have to move away."

Beth looks up bewildered.

"You can come live with me and Richard. The three of us have talked about this several times already . . . or don't you remember? Don't you intend to move in with us after you get your degree in paleontology anyway?"

"That's just the point Mistress Amy. I'm not going to be able to finish. The funds aren't there."

"Beth you're not looking at the big picture. You're just moving in a little early . . . so what! Everything is going just as the three of us planned. You're moving in a little early that's all."

Beth looks at her Mistress questioningly. "Besides the dungeon Mistress, I know you have six other bedrooms that you never use except for your guests. But which one would I use Mistress? I wouldn't want to take one of the rooms you use for your sex parties?"

"Beth when you're sleeping over at my house, where do you almost always sleep? Except when you're having sex with someone else in the bedroom that adjoins mine, where do you always sleep when you visit us?"

"With you and Master Richard," she demurely answers her Domme.

"So, what's your problem? Do you honestly believe that I'm going to allow my sex slave to sleep in any other bed except mine?" Now it is Amy who has the demure smile.

"But what about my furniture? What do I do with it?"

"You forget darling, I've been to your apartment. Except for your computer and wide screen television the rest of it is second-hand goods. We could give it to the poor and put your television in the dungeon. We need one there anyway. As for your computer, we could put it in the bedroom that adjoins mine. We'll just have to get you another, nicer desk for it that's all."

A ray of hope begins to rise in Beth's heart. She wipes the tears from her eyes with a paper napkin.

Amy continues. "You know Richard and I would love to have you come live with us. How many times have I told you that you're the daughter we never had?"

Then in a whisper she says, "Besides, think how easy it would be for you to have sex with me and Richard if you're living with us full time. Wouldn't you like to have us available to fuck that hot little pussy of yours whenever you wanted us to, instead of just on weekends and Tuesday and Wednesday nights?"

The Domme makes a point with her last statement. She knows that sex is a weak spot with her sex slave and she loves to use sex as a tool to manipulate Beth. All she has to do is tell this sex starved kitten that she will benefit from it sexually and Beth will jump at the chance to do it.

"I wouldn't want to impose on you and Master Richard or anything. You've done so much for me already Mistress Amy."

"It's no imposition. As I said, Richard and I would love to have you come live with us. We won't charge you any rent or anything. You know we can afford it. Living with us you won't have any bills to pay except your tuition and books at college and your car note and insurance."

Beth gets up out of her seat, comes around the table and hugs her Dominatrix. "Oh Mistress Amy I love you so much." She then begins to cry tears of joy into Amy's shoulder.

"Then it's settled. You can spend this weekend at our house. This evening after supper, we can all have a little sex party to celebrate your moving in with us."

Amy is thinking that once she gets her fuck hungry submissive to move in with her and Richard, it will only be a matter of time before she can convince her to quit work and become their full time sex slave and sex maid.

Now that she has Beth's moving in with her and Richard out of the way, Beth becoming their sex maid is just the next logical step. Amy smiles inwardly, knowing the plans they made are finally bearing fruit.

"Now let me call Richard and tell him the good news. Then we've got to be getting back to work; it's getting late."

"OK Mistress."

About an hour after returning from lunch Amy calls Beth to her office. When she arrives she tells Beth to close the door.

"I've been thinking. This is what I want you to do. In a few minutes I want you to go back downstairs and tell Kevin that you have to take off early. Tell him that something of a personal nature has come up -- don't tell him what -- and that you have to take the rest of the day off. Tell him I said that it is OK. Tell him I want Brad from receiving to fill in for you while you're gone. Got that?"

"Uh-huh."

"Uh-huh? As your Dominatrix don't I deserve more respect than that?"

"Yes Mistress. I'm sorry Mistress."

"Don't do it again. Your ass will feel it this afternoon when I get home. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress," Beth answers her and casts her eyes down. She is ashamed that she has hurt her Mistress but she knows that her Mistress is just using her disrespect as an excuse to spank her. Her Mistress knows that she enjoys having her ass beat.

"Now, when you leave here go to my house. You'll be living with us now so you'll need your own key. Here take my spare; I'll get another one made. You know where the alarm switch is and what the alarm code is, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress, 6-8-9-1." She puts the key in her jean pocket.

"And don't worry about your furniture or anything. We'll take care of all that later, the weekend before your lease expires and we'll get your computer and television this weekend."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"Once inside take off all your clothes and leave them on the floor in the foyer. Either Richard or I will take care of your clothes when we get home."

"Yes Mistress."

"Then I want you to change the sheets on the bed in the adjourning bedroom to mine. As you may recall, some of Richard's cum got on the sheets and on one of the pillowcases when he and I fucked you Wednesday night. I want you to take all the sheets off that bed and throw them into the washing machine."

"Yes Mistress."

"Once the sheets are washed put them in the dryer. But if you want to, you may hang them up on the line in the backyard to dry. I know you like to hang the wet clothes on the clothesline outside in the nude when you sleep at our house, so I'm giving you another opportunity to do so."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"Next I want you to wash the dishes in the sink and clean up the kitchen. As you know, Alice only comes over on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings and you're doing the housework will save me from doing it when I get home later."

"Yes Mistress." Beth enjoys doing housework in the nude when their maid isn't there and is overjoyed to have the opportunity to serve her lover and sex Mistress.

"After that I want you to vacuum the den, the living room and my bedroom and then cleanup my bathroom. Then you can relax until Richard and I get home. That's when I intend to take care of your hot, naked ass for not addressing me properly a few minutes ago and for that insolent remark you made at lunch earlier. You didn't think I would catch it did you?"

"I'm sorry Mistress. I should not have said it. I should not have insulted you," she says meekly. "I will submit to any punishment you decide to administer to me for my disrespect." Although Beth is remorseful for insulting her Mistress, she is also ecstatic that her Mistress and lover is going to beat her naked ass.

"I know what you're thinking. I know you enjoy getting that nice, round ass of yours smacked. So I've devised a nice little punishment for you. After Richard and I finish fucking you and enjoying ourselves, I intend to beat you until you are crying uncontrollably and longing for an orgasm. Then I'm going to make you go to bed without an orgasm. That way you'll have the agony without the subsequent release or the ecstasy."

"Yes Mistress," she sorrowfully answers Amy. Then she goes to the warehouse to tell her immediate supervisor, Kevin, that she has to leave and that he is to get Brad from receiving to fill in for her while she is gone.

Usually Richard arrives home about 40 or 50 minutes before Amy. But he leaves work 25 minutes early today, where he is a construction foreman. He leaves a little early because of the call he got from his wife telling him that his wish is going to come true, that Beth is going to move in with them and become their permanent full time sex slave instead of just a "weekend warrior" as he often referred to Beth.

Normally he fixes supper for himself and Amy when he comes home, unless they are going out or something. Long ago, they both decided that he was the better cook between the two of them. So, he does the cooking and, when Alice isn't due to come over the next morning or when Beth isn't there, Amy washes the dishes and cleans up the kitchen.

But today he cannot wait to get his dick into his sex slave's cunt. When he comes home Beth is lying naked on the living room sofa reading a magazine. She is absentmindedly rubbing the pubic hair of her pussy as she reads.

Richard tells her to go to the master bedroom and that he will be there shortly. Then he calls Amy. He knows that she is not due to get off for a while yet. He asks her to pick up some fried chicken or hamburgers or something before she comes home. He tells her that he will be either in bed or in the shower with Beth by the time she gets home.

She tells him that she is a little jealous that she cannot be the first to enjoy the fruits of Beth's moving in with them but she understands. She tells him that she loves him; he answers that he loves her too. Then he hangs up and heads for his bedroom.

When Amy Michelle gets home, she picks up Elizabeth Ann's clothes and puts the fried chicken she purchased on the kitchen table. Then she turns on the hot tub and goes immediately to her and Richard's bedroom.

There she sees Richard on top of Beth. His cock is deep in Beth's mouth and his face is buried in her pussy. Beth is moaning and sucking hungrily on Richard's dick as he licks and sucks her clitoris. They are both oblivious to Amy's entrance.

As she stands there watching them she drops Beth's clothes by the door and takes off all her own clothes. Then she goes to the bedroom that they have fixed up to resemble a torture chamber -- replete with X cross and chains -- to retrieve a riding crop.

They call it the dungeon but Amy sometimes refers to it as the punishment room. When she returns Richard is still fucking Beth in the mouth while sucking on her clitoris. She whacks him on his ass leaving a red welt across both of his cheeks.

"Oh! That felt good baby," he says in between licking and sucking Beth's rosebud. "Do it again."

She smacks him several more times and he rolls to the side of Beth. The young submissive turns with him so that his manhood does not come out of her mouth. She is sucking him avidly and does not want to let him out of her orifice.

Amy climbs into the king size bed with them. She kneels over Richard straddling his face. He licks her cunt lips then opens her hood and sucks her clitoris while she spanks Beth's pubic mound with the riding crop. Beth grimaces but opens her legs wider in order to give Amy better access to her Venus mound. She is still hungrily sucking Richard's cock and moaning with each smack to her vagina.

Amy continues to rain down blow upon blow on Beth's pussy while the slave sucks Richard's dick. Each smack sends a delicious pain radiating throughout her body; Beth is delirious from the joyful ache. After whacking Beth several times, Amy then leans over and begins to lick and suck her slave's pussy.

Richard is still sucking Amy's clit. She too is delirious with joy. The three are deeply engrossed in licking and sucking each other's sex. In a few moments they all have an ecstatic orgasm. When he explodes his jism into her mouth, Beth stops sucking him and masturbates him, letting his juice shoot onto her face. Then she wipes it off her face with her fingers and licks it off her fingers.

They are lying motionless on the bed, exhausted but satisfied. Beth has her head resting on Richard's stomach near his groin and is quietly squeezing cum from his flaccid prick onto her fingers and licking it off her fingers. Amy is playing with the hair on Beth's pubic mound while Richard is just staring at the ceiling enjoying his climax and rubbing Amy's ass.

Amy is the first to get up.

"Hey you two I've got us some fried chicken and mashed potatoes. Why don't we all go into the backyard by the hot tub and have ourselves a little picnic in the nude?"

The back yard is surrounded by a 2.5 meter high white vinyl privacy fence. Also, using his influence with the construction company for which he is foreman, long ago Richard had the company buy the land surrounding their house. The company then built single story dwellings on all the lots. This prevents someone from looking out of an upstairs bedroom window and seeing into their backyard.

Coupled with this is the strategically placed shrubbery around the yard, offering them complete privacy. So much so that quite often Richard, Amy and Beth have sex in the hot tub or in the grass next to it. They also frequently have sex parties and their guests also use the hot tub and backyard for sexual escapades.

"Sounds great to me," Richard says to no one in particular. "After, we can all have some fun in the hot tub. I love doing it in the hot tub." Then he looks at Beth and says, "I'm not finished fucking that hot pussy of yours my little sex filly."

"Oh! Master Richard," Beth coyly answers him, "I would relish having you fuck me in the hot tub, just like we did a last week. It was so sensual."

"Good," Amy breaks in, "and after you two finish humping each other, I intend to spank your ass Beth. But I know you like that. So, in order to make it a punishment, I'm not going to give you any sexual release when I'm finished beating you."

At Amy's reminder of her earlier disrespect, Beth bows her head and casts her eyes down. "Yes Mistress. I deserve to be punished for insulting you the way I did. I am sorry that I hurt you."

"Your ass will feel it too. I know you like to be spanked and sexually tortured. But you're going to get it bad this evening because afterwards I do not intend to give you any relief. But for now let's all go have a naked picnic in the back yard."

Amy spreads out a sheet on the grass next to the hot tub. Then the three of them eat their chicken. It turns out to be a very sensuous meal. While they are picnicking, Richard frequently smears his dick and balls with the mashed potatoes and gravy and lets the women lick it off. The women smear potatoes on their tits and pussy lips; Richard licks it off.

After everyone eats their chicken, Beth and Richard get into the hot tub. Beth mounts Richard while Amy cleans up. She puts the leftover chicken in the refrigerator and gets some leather cuffs and clit and tit clamps from the dungeon.

By the time she returns, Richard and Beth have finished screwing and are relaxing in the refreshing waters of the hot tub. She orders her slave out of the tub. She puts clamps on Beth's nipples and clitoris and then cuffs her hands in front of her.

Amy tugs on the clamp attached to Beth's clit, dragging the girl to the punishment room. Beth is in agony the whole time Amy is towing her there but she does not cry out. Once there Amy attaches the leather cuffs on Beth's wrists to a brass chain hanging through a hole in the ceiling. At present the chain is extended long enough to allow the submissive to sit on the floor. The slack in the chain is controlled by a switch near the door. Amy tells her to sit there in silence until she returns.

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers