Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 26

Story Info
Amy revealed.
7.5k words
4.57
20.4k
4
0

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

It's Saturday afternoon, two weeks since their first photo session with David.

"Hurry up Tanya; Jack will be here any minute," Victoria Alisa says to her sex slave.

"I'm sorry Vickie. But I wasn't expecting to get tied up in traffic bringing the children over to my mother's house."

The two women are in the master bedroom. Tanya Marie is taking off her clothes and changing into her bathing suit for another nude photo session with David. Amy Michelle promises that this shoot is going to end in a giant sex orgy with her, her sex slave Elizabeth Ann, Vickie's sister Veronica Rose, Lori Brandi, Yvette Yolanda, Marina Aurora and everyone's husbands and boyfriends all joining in.

Amy also called her friend Alexis Dawn and asked her if she and her submissive John and his submissive Susan Cassandra would like to join the fuck orgy. She said they would be delighted. Alexis is always looking for the chance to have sex with her lover Amy.

Jack's boss is letting them use a limo bus to bring everyone to Amy's house. He called a few minutes earlier saying that he has already picked up his girlfriend Veronica, Lori, Yvette and their husbands Donald and Jefferson and is on his way to get them now. He should be here any minute.

Coming in from out of town, Alexis, John and Susan are providing their own transportation and Marina is arriving with David.

Vickie waits until Tanya removes her thong panties. As the sex slave bends over she smacks her on her naked ass, once to each cheek. "That's Mistress Vickie to you slave." She smiles at Tanya. She knows that her sex slave loves to get her butt whacked so she looks for opportunities to do just that when the children are gone.

Tanya gives her Mistress a coy smile and says, "Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress." She rubs her right cheek where Vickie hit her.

"I told you that you should have put on your bathing suit before you left," Vickie says as she stands behind Tanya, tying the strings to her bathing top.

Tanya adjusts her cups. "Yes I know Mistress and now I wish I had. But I have yet to schedule a date for David to photograph the children and I didn't want Eyes-and-Ears to know that we are going to another photo session so soon after the one a couple of weeks ago."

She sits on the bed to put on her bikini bottom. "She asks so many questions. I'm sure she would want to know why she can't go on this photo session and I just didn't want the hassle of coming up with some lame excuse."

"That only shows that she interested in what you do."

"No Mistress, I know my daughter. She's interested in sex. And when I think that she's not even in her teens yet."

"Well, she'll probably grow up to be a horny sex slave just like her mother," Vickie says jokingly. She kneels in front of Tanya. "Hand me that bottom and stand up. I'll put it on you."

Tanya smiles sheepishly at Vickie's comment but says, "You like to dress me don't you Mistress?"

"Yes I do." Vickie's face is even with Tanya's vagina. She presses her face into her slave's pussy. She closes her eyes and breathes in deeply through her nostrils. She loves the smell of Tanya. It excites her; it arouses her sexually.

She starts to put the bikini bottom on Tanya but stops. She looks up at Tanya. "Open your legs."

Tanya blushes and smiles back at her Mistress. Vickie runs the fingers of her right hand through Tanya's dark pubic hair as she cups her right buttock with her left hand. She kisses her slave's pubic mound. She opens her slave's clitoral hood and kisses her clitoris. A low moan escapes Tanya as Vickie begins to lick and suck Tanya's clit.

Suddenly Eric ducks his head into the room. Seeing Vickie's face buried in Tanya's vagina he smiles and says, "If you're finished eating Tanya's pussy slave Vickie, the limousine is here."

Vickie finishes tying the baby blue bikini bottom on Tanya. Then while Tanya adjusts the bottom of her bathing suit, Vickie puts on her beach coat. Tanya gets a couple of towels from the linen closet and the two women go to the living room. Veronica, Jack, Eric and Paul are waiting for them.

Veronica gives both her sister and Tanya a hug and says, "I don't know what I'm more excited about, the photo shoot or the sex party afterwards."

"Well little sister," Vickie quips, "I'm looking forward to another fuck session with Richard more than getting my naked ass photographed. That man really knows how to please a woman."

"I'm looking forward to another fuck fest too," Tanya says. "I was talking to Amy on the phone yesterday and she told me that she wants to wire a TENS unit to my pussy lips and clitoris. According to her it is very stimulating. I can hardly wait."

"Ohhhhh," Veronica purrs, "do you think she has an extra one for me?"

"Yes, she does. She told me she has several of them and that she and Richard frequently wire up their sex slave Beth. They have her lie on the white shag rug in their den and they watch her squirm. Then they take turns fucking her senseless."

Eric shakes his head in disbelief. "Are you girls going to stand there and talk about everything you intend to do at the party or are you going to get in the limousine and actually go to the party?"

Jack adds, "Yeah come on girls. The party's waiting for us."

As Jack gets behind the steering wheel, the three girls giggle excitedly as they climb into the limousine bus.

Vickie and Tanya each give Lori and Yvette a hug. Vickie comments on how cute both Lori's and Yvette's thong bathing suits are. Lori's is black with one small white heart right over her pubic mound and another one on her left breast; Yvette's is a leopard print. Then all five girls go to the rear of the limo to discuss what they're going to do at the party.

Eric and Paul shake Donald's and Jefferson's hands and the four of them sit towards the front. They're comparing notes on the women.

When they arrive at Amy's the first thing they notice is Mr. Bushings. He is on his porch with his pencil and paper; he is writing in it. They assume it's the company name on the side of the limo bus.

As they are getting out of the limo, Richard comes out the front door to greet them. He shakes the men's hands and gives the women each a hug.

He politely waves to Mr. Bushings before going inside and closing the door. He doesn't want to upset the poor old man any more than he is probably already upset at seeing all these people, wearing only skimpy bathing suits, come to his neighbor's house. Like Amy, he wonders how the meddlesome old bird got the idea that they are all into the occult.

Once inside, Richard ushers them all into the den. He introduces them to John and Susan. Amy and Alexis are conspicuously absent.

Beth is naked. She has a pair of leather cuffs on a 50 centimeter chain on her wrists, a pair of manacles on a 60 centimeter chain on her ankles and a chain around her waist with the extra 70 centimeters of chain attached. This latter chain is attached to the ankle chain with a karabiner clamp.

Beth informs everyone that her Mistress instructed her earlier to put on all her sex slave chains. She wants David to photograph her wearing it all as well as some pictures of her wearing just her waist chain, some shots of her wearing only her wrist cuffs and some photographs of her wearing only her ankle cuffs. She also intends to put some clit and tit clamps on Beth as soon as David starts photographing her.

Richard asks everyone what they want to drink, iced tea, lemonade, diet drink or whatever. He tells Beth to get their drinks. While Beth is getting their drinks he excuses himself, explaining that he is going upstairs to let Amy and Alexis know that their guests have arrived.

He knocks lightly on the door to the dungeon. After several seconds Alexis opens the door a crack. Richard looks over her shoulder but cannot see anything. He informs Alexis that everyone except the photographer David and his girlfriend Marina have arrived. Alexis tells him that they will be down in a few moments and then she closes the door.

As Richard goes back downstairs to be with their guests he wonders how his dominate wife can submit to Alexis. He has only a vague idea of what she has been doing to Amy.

They locked themselves in the dungeon over an hour ago with orders not to be disturbed until the guests arrive. He assumes Amy is cuffed to the brass chain which is out of sight behind the door or possibly the X cross in the far corner. He shrugs his shoulders and accepts it.

Alexis is a wonderful woman and he loves to have sex with her. But she is far too dominating for his taste.

"Richard just informed me that everyone has arrived," Alexis tells Amy. "What do you want to do?" There is a wide leather belt, a wooden paddle with holes in it and a stiff leather paddle on the floor near Amy's feet. Alexis has a flogger in her hand.

Amy is naked. She has clamps on both her nipples and on her clitoris with small weights dangling from each clamp. Her ankles are tied to the ends of a meter long spreader bar. There are leather cuffs on her wrists. The cuffs are attached to the brass chain hanging through a hole in the ceiling.

Her arms are stretched above her head and only her bare feet are touching the hard wooden floor. Her ass cheeks, her thighs, her pussy, her stomach and her breasts are bright pink and burning. She is in agony and her eyes are red from crying. Her chin is resting on her chest.

Amy raises her head slightly, "I am at your pleasure Mistress BlackVelvet," she whispers.

Whack! Whack! With all her strength Alexis smacks Amy's pubic mound with the flogger. Amy squeezes her eyes shut and grimaces.

"That's not an acceptable answer bitch!"

Whack! Whack! She smacks her pussy again.

"I asked you what you wanted to do bitch! And you tell me to do what I want to do."

Whack! Whack! Once to each breast, Amy moans in agony.

"Now tell me, what do you want to do?"

"I guess I better go take care of my guests," the helpless woman answers.

Whack! Whack! Again with all her strength Alexis beats her. It's her ass this time. Amy tightens her cheeks and moans.

"That's what you should do. I'm going to ask you one more time bitch. What do you want to do? Do you want me to beat you some more or do you want me to release you so that you can go greet your guest?"

Whack! Whack! Two more hard hits to her cheeks.

Amy is at a loss as to what to do. She was not expecting the guests to arrive for another 15 or 20 minutes, which is how long she intended to submit to her lover, to allow Alexis to torture her. It's what she wants; it's what she needs. But she knows too that she should go downstairs and greet her guests. It is an insult not to.

"I'll make your decision easy for you bitch. You can let me beat you for another ten minutes and then I'll have you go downstairs naked but with a dildo shoved up your cunt, or you can choose to go downstairs now, still naked but without the dildo. Which will it be?"

"I'll go downstairs now Mistress BlackVelvet."

"A wise choice." She drops the flogger on the floor and kneels in front of Amy. She unties her ankles and then removes the clamp from off her clit, kissing, licking and sucking her clitoris as she does so.

Next she removes the clamps from off her nipples, again kissing, licking and sucking each nipple after she takes off the clamp. She kisses Amy lightly on the mouth and then releases her wrists. Amy lets her arms fall and Alexis massages her shoulders and arms.

"Thank you. I love you Mistress BlackVelvet."

"I love you too my darling."

They embrace. Amy buries her face in BlackVelvet's shoulder and starts to cry.

"Let it out my darling," Alexis says as she pats Amy on her head. "Go ahead and cry. And don't worry about anything. I'll always be here for you. You know that."

"Yes Mistress BlackVelvet, I know," Amy says through her tears. "You've always been there for me and I am forever grateful for all that you do for me . . . I love you."

They stand below the chain for a minute or two hugging each other. Then Alexis steps back. She orders Amy to sit on the bed while she goes into the adjoining bathroom. She comes out with a wet face cloth. She hands it to Amy telling her to wipe her face.

"When we get downstairs I want you to explain to everyone why you weren't there to greet them and why you have been crying. You need the humility such admittance will give you to grow."

"Yes Mistress BlackVelvet," Amy whispers her answer.

As two women leave the room, Alexis takes a key from her pocket and locks the door to the dungeon. Then she gives it back to Amy. Once downstairs, Amy detours and puts the key in the nightstand drawer next to her bed.

Upon entering the den, it is obvious to everyone that Alexis has been beating and torturing Amy. She is still naked; her skin is crimson and raw from the torture and her eyes are red from crying.

Amy says to her guests, "Good afternoon everyone. I'm glad to see that everyone could make it. Please forgive me for not greeting you. But my friend Alexis was . . . we have this thing we do every so often. Mistress BlackVelvet beats me, tortures me and takes care of my sexual needs the same way I take care of Beth's needs."

She looks over at her sex slave who is sitting in the corner. Beth blushes deeply.

Richard cuts her off, "Hey why don't we all go out to the hot tub until David gets here?" He is trying to divert attention away from her, away from the awkwardness he knows she is feeling at explaining to everyone why she has been crying. He doesn't like to see Amy cry but he also knows that his wife at times cannot keep her head above water in managing SAMS Spa without the love and support she gets from Alexis.

Amy knows what he is doing and is grateful. "Richard darling, we have an extra large, custom built hot tub, big enough to accommodate at least nine people. But we have . . ." She does a quick head count. "We have 16 people here right now. How do you propose we get them all in the one tub?"

"I hadn't thought of that my lovely mare. I was just thinking that we could all just relax before the picture taking begins."

Veronica interrupts him. "I think we ought to stay out of the tub until after David gets here. I mean . . . we don't know what kind of shots he's going to take and he might not want the area surrounding the tub wet or anything."

"Well what time is he supposed to be here?" Yvette asks.

"He's supposed to be here now," Jack answers her.

"He better not be doing another shoot like he did us the last time," Vickie puts in.

"Wait everyone." It's Amy. "Let me give David a call and see where he is."

Everyone sits quietly while Amy calls him on his cell phone.

"Where are you?" she asks into the phone. "Everyone is here waiting for you."

She pauses and listens.

"Ok. I'll see you in a bit." She hangs up the phone. "He says he's on his way here now and will be here in about five or ten minutes. So let's just sit tight for now."

Richard adds, "What about the party honey. I don't think Lori or Yvette and their husbands have ever been to one of our parties. You want to go over the rules with them?"

"Sure. Those of you who are here for the first time and the rest of you who may not remember, I only have three rules. First and foremost, I do not allow any loud noise. I'm adamant on that, no loud noise. I have enough trouble with Mr. Bushings next door without adding fuel to the fire."

She looks around at everyone. "With all the fucking and carousing everyone is going to be engaged in, I know there's going to be a lot of moaning and grunting and all. But just don't get too rowdy or disorderly; try to keep it at a minimum."

"Secondly, you cannot use my bedroom or the adjoining bedroom. That's Beth's bedroom when she doesn't sleep with me and Richard, which is usually when she's sleeping with Alexandria, a friend of hers. Sorry, but I reserve something for myself."

"Hey that sounds reasonable," Jefferson says. "I know I don't think I would want someone sleeping in my bed . . . unless of course she's sleeping with me." He looks at his wife Yvette Yolanda and winks.

She sticks her tongue out at him and then says seductively, "If you get another woman in our bed honey, I want to eat her pussy while you fuck my pussy." He smiles seductively at her.

"There are four other bedrooms you can use, one downstairs and three upstairs. There is a fourth bedroom upstairs but I keep that locked for personal reasons. Each bedroom has condoms and sex toys in the nightstands next to the beds for those of you who want to use them."

She looks at Richard to see if he has anything he wants to add but he just nods. "There's also the hot tub, the living room, the den and two extra bathrooms. But the living room and the den are usually used for group sex. You can even use the hallways, the kitchen or the dining room if you're so inclined. Just don't make any loud noises."

She pauses.

"Is everyone agreeable to this?"

"What's the third rule?" Jefferson asks.

"Oh, it's not really much of a rule, more of a request. If a bedroom is being used don't barge into it without the permission of those using it. Also, if you leave a bedroom and come back to it and someone is using it, then it's occupied. You can't reserve a room."

Amy pauses again.

"If you want to have a private little sex party and don't want to be disturbed just close the door and lock it. Now does anyone have any questions before David gets here? I'm sure that once he finishes photographing us girls there won't be any time to ask question -- or answer them for that matter -- we will all be too busy enjoying ourselves."

No one has any questions. Everyone breaks up into small groups to talk about the photo shoot or the party. Amy Michelle sits next to Alexis Dawn. She looks across the room at Richard. He has his arm around Victoria Alisa's waist. Amy figures that they are probably making plans to have a fuck session together once the party gets started.

She puts her head on her lover's left shoulder. Alexis puts her left arm around Amy's waist and her right hand on the left side of Amy's neck. She kisses Amy on the top of her head.

Amy closes her eyes. She ponders how lucky she is to have Richard, a wonderful, understanding husband, Elizabeth Ann, a beautiful sex slave whom she loves dearly and who loves her, and Alexis, a caring, sympathetic friend and lover who, next to Richard, knows her better than anyone else.

She wonders if she would be where she is today if it were not for these three people.

***************************************

They first met in a philosophy of law class and became immediate friends -- and lovers. Amy was taking the course to fulfill a requirement for her degree in philosophy. Alexis was taking it because she thought it would help her later when she entered law school.

For midterm the professor divided the students into pairs. Then he gave the class an assignment whereby they had to select a controversial issue of the day and present both sides of the argument to the class. He gave the students a list of topics from which to choose, Alexis and Amy chose abortion.

Alexis hated the assignment because she had to present the right to life point of view; they flipped a coin to see which of them would have to give it and she lost the toss. It was the only time in their lives together that she was subservient to Amy. They both got an "A" for their presentation.

Then about a week after the assignment, "What's the matter," Alexis asks Amy as she sleepily opens the door to her friend's knock. It is just after six in the morning. Alexis is wearing only a short T-shirt. Amy's eyes are red; she has been crying.

"My stepfather called me about half an hour ago. My father was killed by a drunk driver last night."

"Oh Amy I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do?"

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers