Sam's Summer: Trip to Movies

Story Info
Sam's walk to movie theater.
3.7k words
4.21
28.9k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

Sam was woken up by her phone ringing. As she awoke and started to look for the phone, she realized her right hand was in her crotch and her fingers were pushing into her pussy a little. With her left hand, she found her phone.

Without looking at who was calling, she answered, "Hello."

"Hey, Sammy. How ya doin', girl?" asked a girl's voice.

"Girl, this sucks. I should be sleeping in, in the cabin with you and Miccah," said Sam, pushing her fingers into her pussy.

"I know, but as we discussed, we'll do this again in a month or so," said Emma, Sam's best friend who was almost nineteen. "What have you been up to?"

"Nothing much. Just did the chores my parents gave me and hanging at the house," answered Sam, really working her fingers in and out of her wet pussy. "How are things there?"

"Hot! We met some guys - both older than us - at the lake and got to see their hard-ons. They only got to see Miccah topless before they were called away by their friends, and I think two were these guys' girlfriends." Emma laughed. "We talked them into a game and they lost fast. I don't know how far we would have gone, but I might have had a dick in my hand or mouth." She laughed again. Sam's hand found her 'man in the boat' and she gave a small moan.

"You like games. I'm surprised you're still a virgin," said Sam with another moan.

"Well, of straight sex where a guy inserts his hard cock into my hot cunt, yes, but we both know I'm not a virgin of toys and other things," giggled Emma. "What are you doing right now?"

"I'm naked in bed, talking to you," answered Sam. She knew she was getting close and knew that Emma knew what she did when she got off.

"Where are your hands?"

"Left is holding the phone and right is ...," she trailed off.

"On your clit and you're close," said Emma, her grin evident in her voice. "I've been naked since just after seeing the guys naked. I stripped off on the beach and walked back to the cabin. I think at least ten people saw all of me. Of course they also saw Micah's tits. I don't know why, but I've never seen another child here when I came up with my parents when I was younger and the four or so times I've been up here since my birthday I've never seen anyone younger than me."

"Nice," moaned Sam, ignoring Emma's final statement as she knew it and actually mouthed the words along with Emma. "I'm guessing ... oh, fuck," she continued into her mantra of repeating, "Fuck Me," as her orgasm crashed over her.

She barely heard Emma say, "You go girl." When Sam stopped speaking and was just breathing deeply, Emma knew that she was finished cumming. "That was a bit longer than usual," she said. Emma had been with Sam when the grounded girl had cum more than ten times, sometimes she caused them.

"Yeah I know. Tell you why later. As I was saying before, I'll bet you were naked in the car for at least half the drive to the cabin," huffed Sam. She moved her hand from her crotch and spread her legs to allow her pussy the most space to cool down with.

Emma giggled and said, "Miccah drove and I stripped as soon as I got into her passenger seat. She was slightly exasperated that I did it so soon, being that we were still in town, but she didn't really try to get me to dress. Once we were at the cabin, I pulled my dress on and we quickly unpacked the car. We then put our bikinis on and went out to the lake. We swam for about half an hour then laid out to get some sun and dry off. That's when we met the guys. They were both nicely built and we saw after my little game that they were nicely hung too. Let's just say I was very tempted to take my bottoms off and pull one into each of my holes. We stayed in the cabin all of yesterday, having fun and not getting dressed."

"Wow! You've been naked for almost forty-eight hours," said Sam, looking at her clock. She was surprised to see that it was only nine thirty in the morning. "Hell, I've been naked almost as long."

"Yeah. I figured that since I was going to be away from home and my parents, I was going to have fun and be comfortable," said Emma. "And it seems, so have you." Emma giggled and Sam heard a muffled thump in the background of Emma's phone. "Oh, Miccah's up." She started laughing. "She's still wearing the strap-on."

"You rode her?" asked a mildly shocked Sam, sitting up. Sam had never thought about what Emma and Miccah would do in the cabin by themselves. She also hadn't thought that Miccah swung that way. What surprised Sam the most was that she wasn't at all jealous.

"Until I fell asleep last night. I thought she'd taken off the toy before going to bed. I woke up in bed alone. Apparently after I fell asleep she pulled out of me and probably wobbled to a different room and bed," explained Emma. As she was speaking, Sam could hear her moving from one room to another. As Sam knew there were four rooms: two bedrooms, a bathroom with a full sunken tub, and a living room and kitchen great room. It sounded like Emma had gotten up and moved to the living room. She spoke to Micah, "Hey sexy, why didn't you take the dildo off before you went to sleep? Also why'd you leave the bed for another?" As she spoke, Sam heard Emma's voice change volume and knew her friend had changed the phone to speaker.

"I got up to pee, but I was very tired, so I didn't think about pushing the straps too far down when I did. I think I was almost asleep when I finished and thought that I was wearing panties, so I pulled it back up. I shuffled out of the bathroom and into the first bedroom I came to. I was still out of it and thought that is was the same room I had left you in," said Miccah from a distance away. Miccah was one of the three girls in Sam's circle of friends who graduated with her, all aged eighteen at the time of the ceremony.

Sam and Emma met in second grade, when Emma was held back by her parents, and became the best of friends right away. In fourth they met Miccah who became a good friend almost as fast the first two. At the beginning of high school they met a new girl, Violet, to the school and area. Sam, Emma and Miccah had gotten to know Violet and she joined their group. The reason Violet wasn't at the cabin too was that her family had gone on a family vacation to Orlando. Sam knew that Violet, who was eighteen also, knew about Emma's games, but she didn't know Violet's sexual orientation or if the girl would have been up to any of the fun those two at the cabin had.

"Well you could take it off now, you know?" said Emma with a small laugh.

"I know, but I could also do something else with it first," giggled Miccah, much closer this time. "Who are you talking to, Emma?"

"Sam. I thought I would call her to tell about our first couple days," answered Emma. "You really want to continue what we were doing last night?"

"Sure," said Miccah, her voice was a lot closer. "Hey Sam." Sam could hear the grin in her voice.

"Miccah, have fun. Don't just pleasure her, make sure she does you too," cautioned Sam. Just then there was a beep on her phone telling her that there was another call coming into her phone. She looked at the phone and saw it was from her dad. "Emma, Miccah, my dad's calling. You two have fun and I'll see you next weekend."

"Bye, girl," said Emma as Miccah answered, "We're both going to have fun this week, Sam. See ya." Sam hung up laughing.

"Hey, dad," she said as she switched over to his phone call, still laughing a little.

"Samantha, how is everything at home?" came his stern voice. "And why are you laughing?"

"Everything is good here. I just about finished the chore list," said Sam with a smile and an inward groan at his using her full name. "I was laughing at something Emma and Miccah said as they hung up. I was just on the phone with them."

"Good girl," said her mom. That's when she realized her dad had his phone on speaker. "You need to pick up some groceries."

"But you really don't need to go today," said her dad. "When you do, remember, you can only drive a total of one hundred miles this week." She knew that. She also knew that the distance to the lake was three hundred miles in one direction. Emma and Sam had talked about her cheating and going with, but Sam knew that her dad would have his friends swing by at different times during the week. Her dad threatened to take her car away from her permanently if she missed more than two visits.

While she was out washing her car, she had seen her dad's friend. She knew from talking with him for a minute that the friends were only going to swing by once a day, always a different person and most would be in the afternoon in consideration to it being summer vacation. She was thankful for that and with that knowledge she had done all that she had done without fear of them seeing. Yesterday one of mom's friends, Penny, had stopped by while Sam had been sunning nude by the pool. Penny applauded Sam for being adventurous.

"Yes dad," answered Sam. "I know." Her mom then gave the grocery list and they all said good bye. Sam then got up and showered, but didn't dress right after as was her norm. She didn't have anything else planned for the day. She hadn't had any clothes on since stripping after washing the cars.

After the bathroom, she got breakfast and turned on the TV. She kind of zoned out while eating. That is until a commercial for a movie she wanted to see came on. When she saw that, she decided that she was going to go see it that day. After cleaning up from breakfast, she looked up the show times. She decided on the three o'clock show. It was only ten thirty at the time.

With that decision made, she made another she would go to the burger joint near the theater for lunch. She set an alarm of noon on her phone and headed out to the pool. She swam a dozen laps then crawled up on the pool deck. She acted lazy and just laid out on smooth warm concrete around the pool. She started by lying on her front, enjoying the warmth cooking her tits and pussy just enough, while the sun baked her back and ass. After a time she rolled over and cooked her back on the pool deck while the sun hit her front. She dozed in the sun, but woke up when she felt her hands between her legs.

Her mind had taken her to a sexual place. She had been thinking about what her friends were probably doing, which in turn made her hands roam. Since she was alone and had done it before, she continued to play. With a grin, she buried one hand in her pussy while she pulled the other hand away from her crotch and to her tits. She played and teased for a while. She would get herself close to orgasm then slow down. After a long time, maybe forty minutes or so, she finally got tired of the edging and let herself go over the orgasmic fall. This orgasm was intense and long. She went through her mantra and almost passed out. After as she relaxed, she really did almost fall asleep.

Her alarm went off, scaring her awake and to sit up. She crawled over to the phone and turned off the alarm before standing. She jumped through the shower to rinse off any crusted salt from the salt water in the pool and her sweat from laying out and dressed in a summer dress, skipping the underwear because she didn't want to have anything constricting on her body after the last couple days of being naked. After the shower she noticed that her tan was starting to look good. The dress was conservative by covering her shoulders and had little sleeves. The neck was open in a v-neck that didn't show any cleavage. She slipped on a pair of nice looking sandals and headed out, grabbing her small purse. It took her most of an hour to get out of the house.

The movie theater was about half an hour away by walking. She almost always walked to the movies to save on gas and gave her time to think. This time she walked because she didn't want to use any of the miles that her dad gave her to drive. She planned on using that for the grocery shopping.

On the way she listened to her iPod and enjoyed the sun. She passed a playground on the way and smiled. She thought about the time she and Emma had gone there in the middle of the night and played in the nude on the equipment before playing with each other. She paused and looked around and saw no one. She knew she could spend a little time playing, something she hadn't done since that night, but she felt that she would be a little embarrassed if anyone saw her using the slides and such.

With a laugh and knowing no one was near she ran to the slide tower and, after setting her purse on a bench near her path, climbed up with no regard to how she climbed. As she rode the first slide, she noticed that her dress started riding up the back of her legs. She giggled and at the top of the next slide she pulled the dress up a little higher as she sat. At the bottom of the slide the dress was almost to her butt.

She climbed the tower again, hiking her dress up to make it easier to climb, but also to show off if it happened. She could tell that her pussy had seen the light of the sun only once in the climb. At the top of the tower, she looked around from the higher vantage point. Again she saw no one around. With a naughty giggle, she quickly pulled her dress up and off, dropping the garment on the tower floor.

She twirled around with another laugh before sitting down at the top of a slide. The slide had little sides and Sam hooked her legs over the side as she spread her legs. Her left hand fell between her legs and her right found her left nipple. With a little bounce she started moving down the slide, with her legs hovering over the sides. While sliding down her left hand slid up into her pussy with her thumb finding her clit about halfway down, and her right hand started playing with her nipple. She was able to stop herself from falling off the end of the slide and to pull her hands from her body.

With another giggle, she got off the slide and ran back up the tower. There she went to a different slide, one that had a tunnel for the first third of the slide, and sat down. She curled into a ball by bringing her knees to her chest, put her left hand on her pussy again and used her right hand to push her down the slide. As she slid down, she rolled onto her back and got into stroking her pussy. Before she exited the tunnel section, she used her feet to stop her, her sandals getting a good grip on the plastic tunnel. This caused her ass and pussy to stick out into the open and sunlight while the rest of her body stayed in shadow. While like that she started working her pussy with vigor. She was surprising herself with how horny she was this week.

The angle of the slide and the way she had her legs made her feel really open. It also made her notice that her fingers were getting a little deeper into her very wet pussy. Not too surprisingly, she orgasmed quickly. What did surprise her was that she felt like she might have squirted. As she orgasmed, her muscle strength in her legs left her and she slid down the slide. Part of her rational brain was aware enough to cause her to be silent, even though she did mumble her orgasm mantra. Only at the bottom, just before she fell off the end of the slide, did her legs finally flop down into a more natural state, not stopping the fall onto her butt. She felt her back and ass were a little wet.

After a couple seconds she recalled where she was and that she was naked there in the middle of the day. This made her start to move. As she moved, she looked around again and didn't see anyone.

That really didn't mean no one saw her though. A couple cars had driven by while she had been in the tunnel and going through her orgasm. The driver, a guy in his mid-thirties, of the car that past while she was in the tunnel thought he might have seen something strange, but shook it off as he was thinking about the fun he wanted to have with his woman. The second driver saw Sam in all her glory and just laughed. The second driver was a young woman, no more than twenty years old, who had done things like what Sam was doing and had no problems seeing others enjoying themselves where they can.

Sam had to crawl for a few feet before she felt comfortable and strong enough to walk and climb the tower. At the top of the tower, she looked around again, and was feeling frisky. She laughed, spun around and tweaked her nipples. After that she felt she had pressed her luck enough, so she grabbed her dress and slid down the tunnel slide again. At the bottom, while still sitting, she pulled her dress back on.

As she left the park, her stomach rumbled. She grinned and headed to the burger joint near the movie theater. First thing she did in the restaurant was wash her hands and splash her face with water. Then she got some food. While sitting there eating she thought that she could make her dad happy if she got a job while her parents were away. She wouldn't have a lot of options, but this restaurant would be alright. After finishing with her meal, she asked for an application and a pen. In less than ten minutes she had it done and was handing it back to the manager on duty.

She actually was surprised that she was given an interview right then and there. The manager asked her three questions and liked her answers. He told her that she needed to do a drug test, which she said she'd pass, before he could give her an actual job offer, but he was reasonably sure she would be able to start working within two weeks. She told the manager that she would get her drug test taken care of the first thing the next morning, and he liked her attitude.

After the interview, she noticed she had ten minutes before her movie was due to start. She hustled around the corner and up to the box office. After getting her ticket, she entered the building. There were four people in the lobby, one male employee taking tickets and giving directions, one female working the concession stand, and one well endowed female standing near the concession stand in a sports bra and black pants. The fourth person was a female that was acting shy and leaving the building, all the while trying to hide something in her hands and very obviously not wearing a bra under her shirt. That was when Sam realized that the woman was carrying and hiding her bra fairly well.

Sam enjoyed her movie, while sitting on her bare ass on the seat. This happened totally by accident as she sat quickly after having gotten her drink at the concession stand that took her into the start of the previews. On the walk back home she played with her dress some. Sometimes she pulled it up to flash her ass and pussy to different areas of the walk. After wanting to flash her tits, she skipped out of sight of everyone and pulled her dress off over her head the she pulled it back on by stepping into the top and pulling it up. It was tight over her hips and looked good once she had it up again. This placement allowed for her to easily flash her tits, which she did a couple times as she headed home. Half a block from her house she looked around and again saw no one on the street, so she giggled and pushed her dress off. She grabbed it off the ground and ran the rest of the way home.

In the house she masturbated in the living room while thinking on what she had been doing all day. After she came, she heard a knock at the door. She panicked and started scrambling around. She was at least a little happy she hadn't tossed her dress in the laundry room. In her panic though, she pulled her dress on backwards. She answered the door at the second knock.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers