Sam's Tease

Story Info
Married wife teasing.
2.2k words
4.01
119.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayman44
jayman44
58 Followers

Bill and I have spent so much time together since he's been back, We do every thing together, I've never mentioned a peep, about his affairs, and I don't see any reason to tell him about mine, even though he always says, he likes my new attitude towards sex, and whatever it is to keep it up, oh if I can only tell him what, and who I was keeping up!

Bill has been really opening up, talking about his fantasies, our sex life has become so much better, he really lets me be myself sexually.

Our new thing is for me to get dressed up, or should I say dressed down, very provocative and go out in public places,and see if I can lure guys to come over and flirt, and that usually ends up with us going back home and having some good hot sex.

We've been to malls, football games, bowling alleys, even a adult bookstore, he likes for me, to wear my stretch leggings, or my short shorts, that we buy together, sometimes one size too small.

A lot of times I go bra less, or I wear mini skirts that wrap around my sexy ass, with a tiny thong or nothing at all, Bill will always sit a distance away and let me lure all different kinds of guys to come over.

The capri leggings, I have all different kinds, and colors seem to drive guys crazy, I like the low cut ones, especially when I wear nothing under them, nothing is left to the imagination, it's not hard to see my meaty pussy lips through the material, or my pear shaped ass, jiggling while I walk.

I've seen guys turn right around to follow behind me to get a better look, but the clincher is when I wear a mini skirt with heels, sometimes with a thong, sometimes without and I sit and give a little spread, that works every time!

Sometimes the flirting is all in fun, but sometimes the guys tell me right out what they would like to do to me, at that point I usually get up, or tell them

"I'm a married women with 2 kids,"

I play their game and tell them, what I would like to do to them in detail, and that usually embarrass them, and they walk away!

Its the night before we leave for our cruise, both of us are restless, Bill says with a big smile, why don't we go out, lets go to the cowboy bar, and rouse up some cowboys, I know what he had in mind.

I got just the outfit, I went upstairs to get changed I put on a very micro denim skirt with a big brown belt, my best push up bra and a button up brown cowboy shirt, my brown cowboy boots with 3 inch heels, tied my blond hair into two pony tails, and put on torquis jewelery to match my blue eyes, I look like a hot cowgirl.

I love to dance I've taken dance for years when I was younger, Bill doesn't dance at all! We get to the bar it's very crowded, Bill sits at a table and tells me to go do my thing

I get up to the bar and sit down I see a couple of guys sitting by them selves I turn and suck on my straw and give them a quick flash of my thong covered cunt, well just like that one gets up and comes over and asks me to dance.

He's about 30, handsome, and a very good country dancer, he comes right out and asks me, was that flash for him or his friend, "DID I FLASH YOU?" I play stupid.

He tells me I look like the girl from the Johnny Cash movie, Reese Witherspoon, which I've been told a number of times, "But your a hell of alot sexier"

Were dancing his hands are on my hips he's holding on pretty good once or twice they slip onto my ass, he looks for a reaction, I just smile, we sit down in a booth, that's in the back, out of the view, of the dance floor, with a big table.

I get in I lightly brush my hand over his hardness, I laugh and say it's hot in here, I unbutton my top, to just below my tits, his eyes widen, "You sure are a hottie," he sits real close.

"He tells me, he teaches line dancing, part time, here if I ever want to take lessons."

I feel his hand on my lap, I pick up my drink and lick and suck my straw, his hand has moved to my knee, nobody can see under the table, he's moving it slowly up my inner thigh, now,I'm staring right into his eyes smiling.

I look over at Bill his eyes are wide open! This is feeling good to me! his fingers reach my pussy, he rubs it through my thong, I smack his hand away, and get up.

"I came here to dance if I wanted to fuck I would have stayed home with my husband, who should be here in a little while"

"YOUR MARRIED?"

We danced again, and again, I thought for sure Bill was going to grow tired of watching, his hand was slipping onto my ass, then the lights went dim.

He hurried me back to the table, I get in I lightly brush my hand over his hardness, I smile and bat my big blue eyes at him.

His name is Chuck, he's married, he tells me his wife is out of shape and doesn't like to dance, but she lets him go out once a month to enjoy himself.

When I looked over at Bill he was straining but he could still see us, it was dark and I knew what this guy was up to, his hand was on my knee and moving up, he tried to kiss me but I pulled away.

"You sure are a LITTLE TEASE!"

He's rubbing the inside of my thigh looking for a reaction, I grab his hand,and tell him

"Look this isn't the time or place, My husband should be here any minute"

"And what would happen if your husband never shows up, or if we leave before he gets here?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe I would take you out back and, suck off that big cock of yours, till I drain every last drop of cum out of you!"

"Holy crap, I can't believe I just said that!"

Now I did it! his eyes are wide open, a sinister smile comes across his face, and his hand is moving up my thigh, I part my legs a little and his hand is right at my moist pussy, I let out a little soft moan.

I'm trying to drink my drink, but his hand has found its way to my opening, I can't believe how brazen this guy is "I'M HORNY" and his fingers are feeling real good to me.

He keeps telling me about "How big his cock is" sliding his fingers under my thong, I would love to take him out back and fuck him! I spread my legs a little wider.

I wish Bill would somehow tell me it's OK, he leans over and kisses my neck, he keeps telling me how bad "He wants to do me."

Bill's across the room with his eyes wide open, I feel myself growing weak, when his fingers reached my erect clitoris!

Oh fuck he's sliding his finger in, I'm looking at Bill, I'm feeling the whore in me about to take over.

"Hey Sam your pussy's nice and wet, why don't we go out to my pick up and fuck"

"Ohh...man I'm dying to"

He has two fingers in me, I can't take much more, I reach under the table and grab onto his cock through his jeans, It sends a thrill right to my pussy.

What a bulge this guy has, he must be hung, I keep rubbing him up and down, gripping his hardness nice and tight.

"Man you have a nice big cock, My husbands is tiny, You must get real lucky in here with a cock like that?"

"Well sexy lady, I sure would love to show you." He's staring right into my eyes with very bad intent, It's dark, so I get a little brazen, I sit up, and he knew, just what I was thinking, he slowly slips my thong down, It hits the floor, I quickly bend over and scoop it up, but not before Bill notices.

I can't believe the way I 'm acting, I've teased guys before but never to this extent, I'm letting a total stranger play with my pussy, in a very public place, and with my husband, keeping his eyes on my every move.

It's dark, and this big beautiful cock of his, has got me so horny I just don't care! My wet pussy is wide open now, and his hand is working it's magic, rubbing my clitoris, his fingers are sliding in and out, I could cum right now!

I quickly pull his belt, and loosen it, the whole time licking and sucking my straw with the other hand, I slowly slide my hand over his belt, and into his pants, and grab onto his big hard cock.

"OH CRAP HE'S HUGE."

I run my hand down over his whole length, lightly gripping him, it's not like anybody can see us back here, and nobody's paying attention except for Bill.

"That feels real nice, sexy lady! Can you feel my urgency?"

"I hope he doesn't cum on my hand!"

I'm wishing Bill would give me some kind of sign, I would love to take this guy out back and suck him off, he's whispering things to me like he knows he's taking me home, how he's going to, "Plow me with his big cock and make me cum like never before."

We are both getting caught up in the moment, fondling each other, oblivious to what's going on around us, all at once the lights go on, Bill gets up and comes over and startles us!

"I've been watching you two for the last ten minutes, and being as though I'm her husband, would you mind taking your fingers out of my wife's cunt, Lets go Sam, you fucking tramp, it's time to leave."

His mouth drops to the floor, before the poor guy can say anything, we rush out of there!

Bill was in a big hurry to get home, he was so aroused, we hardly got through the door, he was pulling off my skirt, with force, and ripped off my thong, pushed me down on the sofa spread my legs and started to eat my dripping pussy.

"Your cowboy friends has got you nice and wet"

"Yes he did Bill, and I need to cum real bad please make me cum"

He's really worked up, that scene really got him so excited, he's sucking in my throbbing clitoris, and pulling on his cock.

"Oh yea Bill that's it"

He's lapping away, wiggling his tongue deep into my pussy.

"Ohhh Yess Ohh Fuck Yes I'm Cummminnng Ahhh..."

It didn't take me long I came right away, from all the excitement, it felt so good, then he got on top of me, jabbed his cock in me, grabbed onto my ass cheeks and started fucking me, like never before!

"You really liked that guy playing with your cunt didn't you!!"

His grip on my ass cheeks got stronger, and his banging got faster.

"You wished it could've been his cock didn't you!!"

Bill was lost in his excitement, he was into it!

"You would've liked to take him outside, and suck him off, or let him pull off your dress, and let him have his way with you!"

I've never seen Bill like this, he's fucking me hard now, I grab his head and whisper in his ear.

"I wanted to suck him off right under that table, I wanted him in my mouth real bad"

Man I can't believe this is my husband, he's fucking me like I've always longed for.

"If I didn't stop you,you would've fucked him real good, maybe even let him have your sexy ass, let him blast a hot load in your tight ass!"

He gets up and grabs me by my hair, he's standing over me holding my hair so his cock is right against my face, he spits on his hand and starts to jerk his cock, he's jerking holding my hair, his face is straining

"Open your mouth! this is for your cowboy friend arghhh..."

He's shooting off all over my face, and mouth, I can't believe this is the same Bill, it's like Chuck took over his body, he covered my face with cum, that guy fucking me was his fantasy that bought on this good fucking!

He falls down on the sofa and I take him in my mouth and wash off his cock with my tongue I grab a towel and wipe off my face, we sit there and kiss and cuddle we both agree that was intense!

We both fell asleep right on the sofa, He pretty much told me, with not really saying it, that he would love to see me with another man, Well that really got my mind racing, of all the fun possibilities!

I think maybe some line dancing,lessons would be in order.

jayman44
jayman44
58 Followers