Sanctuary

Story Info
Two friends learn to release stress.
2.1k words
4.55
65.6k
6
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tall758
tall758
77 Followers

At 47, the opportunities for spending time with 20-something women are dwindling. I walk, talk, and exude "professional", but I know that as each year passes, so do the opportunities to establish relationships with younger women. This is especially true considering the fact that I want nothing to do with the friendly neighborhood "gold-diggers" that seem to appear out of the woodwork when I visit bars or clubs.

I have met some extremely beautiful women over the years and never had the courage to pursue relationships because I've always been somewhat intimidated by them. However, one such woman, Dani, was assigned to a project with me and a few other people. Dani is a beautiful woman, 29 and married for about a year. In fact, our personal relationship seemed to bloom after her marriage because I no longer looked at her as a potential "relationship" (sounds like I avoid those, huh?).

Except where women are concerned, I am a very laid back individual. Although I am very aggressive in my career and sporting activities, I have learned not to be rattled by circumstances, preferring to let things happen and then create strategies to overcome them. Dani, on the other hand, is prone to "stress". She is often stressed-out about happenings at work and home. Apparently, her husband is kind of an idiot who does not realize two things. (1) he is the luckiest man in the world; and (2) with some tweaks in his strategy, he could make Dani the happiest woman in the world.

Over the past year, Dani and I have provided "mental relief" for each other. When she is stressed about something, anything, she knows that she can talk to me and that I'll listen and provide feedback only when she asks for it. She calls me her sanctuary. She also trusts in me and in our relationship to the point that she knows we will both maintain the secrecy of our discussions.

Recently, we had to travel to Cleveland to provide support for a project implementation. Considering four of us went on the trip, there was no pressure or awkwardness about handling "evening" activities. For the most part, our evenings consisted of dinner, discussion of the project, laughing about all four of our personal lives, and retirement to our respective rooms for TV and in-room movies. On the third night of our five night journey, the relationship between Dani and I changed significantly.

At about 10:00 on Tuesday evening, I had finished surfing the internet and caught up on a pot-load of emails. I had just put my computer away and was preparing for bed (well, watching TV for an hour or so while I fell asleep). The lights were off when I heard a soft knock on the door. When I checked the peephole, there was Dani. After fumbling with the locks, latches, and "do not disturb" card, I finally opened the door.

"What's up Dani?" I barely managed to squeak out from my dry throat.

"I need to talk to you," she replied, "no advice tonight, I just want to vent about my life."

Oh, yippee, I thought How long is this going to take? I couldn't believe that I was thinking these thoughts...here was this beautiful woman...focus on the possibilities!

"Come on in" I told her and watched her walk slowly into the dark room. I flipped the switch by the door so that there was at least a minimal amount of light in the room. She smelled good, like Dani, as she walked into the room. She was wearing a pair of low-rider jeans with the cute pink pullover that she had worn to dinner. The only exception was that she had bare feet. Her heels were gone and I couldn't help to notice how tiny she looked as she walked into the room. I was dressed for bed, wearing a pair of gym shorts and a "college" t-shirt. I was also beginning to think that this was going to be a very frustrating night. That thought passed quickly as I remembered that as soon as she left, I could always rub one out and sleep in peace, once again the "master of my domain".

Dani watched as I sat on the end of the king sized bed and started the conversation by asking "so, what were you doing in the dark?"

"I was just going to jump into bed and turn on the TV, you know us old guys need our sleep."

She gave me her trademark smile and sat on the other side of the bed, seeming to hesitate as she made each move to determine if it was alright. Then, she simply grabbed two pillows and laid down. I mirrored her actions, not wanting to scare her off (we had this kind of dividing line in our relationship, and this was close to breaching that line. I lay down carefully on the other side, leaving a "DMZ" of about three feet between us. I swear that I had one cheek hanging off of my side and she had at least a partial cheek hanging off of the other side.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

Then she began to talk about "life with Adam" and recounted her current list of offenses that he was committing on a daily basis. I listened to her voice, not really following the stories, and simply enjoyed having a few minutes to spend with her. After about a half hour, with both of us on our sides facing each other, we both fell asleep.

I hadn't slept long when I awoke and noticed that I was in the big bed, alone. Knowing that I had blown an opportunity (but proud of myself at the same time), I pulled the shirt and shorts off and snuggled under the covers. As soon as I settled in (right in the middle of the bed), I heard the toilet flush in the bathroom and Dani came back in. "Holy shit", I thought as she would easily see my shorts and shirt on the floor by the side of the bed. With no light in the room, I simply watched her shadow as she walked around to "her" side of the bed. I then heard her jeans being unsnapped and unzipped and watched the shadowy form pull her jeans, panties, shirt and bra off. Then the horror of the moment compounded as she lifted the corner of the covers and snuggled into the bed beside me.

I was on my back and she lay on her left side, throwing a leg over me and laying her head on my shoulder. She could feel how tense I was and began rubbing her hand softly on my chest while whispering "you have always been so wonderful to me, now let me be your sanctuary". Then she kissed me softly on the ear. I tried to free an arm to return the embrace, but she stopped me and whispered "just lay with me and enjoy the closeness we've created.

I closed my eyes, relaxed and enjoyed the moment. She continued to rub my chest, although it was not in a sexual way, it was more in a loving, secure way, like the way that you tenderly stroke a lover - - after - - you finish making love. After a few minutes of this, I was completely relaxed and content with the world. If this was what she would consider "sleeping with me", I was ready to accept the challenge on her terms. I began to notice the "little things", she smelled so fresh and good, her body so warm against me, the slow rhythmic beating of her heart, and her warm breath on my neck and chest

And then I felt "it" and "it" took my breath away.

She shifted her weight slightly and moved her leg toward my stomach. I could feel the unmistakable wetness of her slit as it slid up my thigh. Knowing that patience is a virtue, I made no immediate moves, except I could feel my cock, which had been good up to now, began to rapidly inflate.

"Stay still" she whispered as her right hand grabbed my left pec and she rolled her hips against my leg. The nerves in my right thigh confirmed what I was hoping for, she was shaved and she was leaving snail trails all over my leg (at the time, I thought "I'll never wash that leg again"). Her thigh pulled higher and higher up my leg with each roll of her hips, until her soft knee was brushing lightly across my erect cock and balls. As soon as she noticed my erection, her hand left my pec and traveled slowly to my shaft, which she rubbed and pulled using a very light and exciting touch.

Dani was going to give herself to me on her terms and she took her time. She was unhurried and seemed to pause for a moment as she added each new dimension to her game, allowing us both to let the feeling settle in before she made the next move. She began softly kissing my neck and the side of my face as hand continued to stimulate my cock and balls. At the same time, her warm thighs surrounded my leg and her wet slit was drooling hot juices on me as she continued to flex, relax, and roll her hips.

At just the right time, she rolled over on top of me, held my arms down at my sides, and lifted her hips to straddle me. Then, without a hand for guidance, she maneuvered her pussy into position and slowly engulfed my cock. God, she felt warm inside. When she bottomed out, she positioned herself so her knees were on my hands, just heavy enough for me to know that I was not to move, and she lowered her chest to mine, rubbing her erect nipples in lazy circles against my chest. Her hips kept me locked inside of her and she did not raise, lower, or roll them.

"Does this feel good to you?" she asked?

"Yes", I replied and looked up into her beautiful dark eyes. I was completely absorbed by her, inside and out, and my mind was quiet, experiencing the moment.

"This is your sanctuary", she continued. "This is how you make me feel when you pull the stress out of me. You are a beautiful man and you have always made me feel like a beautiful woman...much more than I deserve. I didn't know any other way to repay you, until I thought of this." With this, she began kissing my face, starting at my eyes, my nose, my chin, and then she softly let her lips touch mine for the first time, and our tongues became great friends. As soon as we began exploring the depths of each others mouths, she began to do something with her internal muscles that I had never felt before. I was up as far as I could go inside of her and she began fucking me, but not by using up and down or side to side motions, but by flexing something inside. It didn't make me feel good, like a good in and out fuck, but it wasn't bad, either. Then I began to understand. Very quickly, her flexing became very pronounced and she stiffened around me, legs, hips, arms, pussy walls, as she had a tremendous orgasm. I don't know exactly what happened, but my balls and ass were soaked with her juices, first hot, and then excitingly cool as the wetness assumed room temperature.

"Oh my god", she said, I wasn't going to do that. This is for you." Then she kissed me again and started rolling her hips in a more traditional fucking action. I did my best to slam my cock back into her whenever she pulled away and I was quickly approaching my orgasm.

"Dani, I'm getting close, this is your last warning if you don't want me to cum in you". Dani simply raised herself off of my chest, put her weight on her arms, which were still pinning my arms down, and she proceeded to fuck me hard. One more quick orgasm for her and my trigger was pulled as I realized my dream, filling her with hot cum.

When it was over, Dani simply freed my arms, told me to hug her tightly, and lay down completely on me. I held her for a long time, until I felt her pussy "spit" my shriveled cock out, followed by a torrent of cum, which again soaked my balls and ass.

After we had uncoupled, Dani slid to the side and resumed the same position that she had taken when she first climbed into the bed. "Now close your eyes and sleep in my arms. Tomorrow night, I'll be back to let you reenter my sanctuary".

For the first time in years, I slept like a baby.

tall758
tall758
77 Followers