Sand Dune Encounter

Story Info
A day's surfing starts with a chance encounter in the dunes.
1.5k words
3.89
16.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mark181
mark181
13 Followers

It was a beautiful warm Wednesday, and I had decided that I would skip work and go for a surf! The beach I usually go to is secluded, and only the locals know about the great surf there. The beach is often deserted, being protected by a series of sand dunes with access trails through the scrub and grasses. The surf report for today, was "small to medium waves with a light off-shore breeze" I was really looking forward to getting into the water!

I walked through the scrub along a track to the beach. Tee trees creating a green tunnel with mottled sunlight filtering through. I was thinking that this would be a great place for a play session. As I played out in my mind the scene, my cock reacted accordingly, making a decent bulge in my wet suit.

I climbed the next dune and emerged into the light. Blinking as my eyes became accustomed to the harsh sunlight. As my eyes cleared, I realised that I had stumbled upon a woman sun baking.

She was laying on her back reading a book, one hand slipped under the fabric of her bikini bottoms. At first she didn't notice me, so I coughed, and to my surprise she looked up and smiled at me.

I was expecting her to scream and recoil in embarrassment but this woman was different.

She immediately noticed the bulge in my pants. And with a big smile on her face, and a sparkle in her eye she said "glad to meet you, I may have some use for that! "

I dropped the surfboard like a hot potato, stripped out of my wet suit and knelt down beside her. We kissed passionately, tongues intertwining with immediate hunger and passion. I could feel the urgency in her and the smell of her hair was intoxicating.

I kissed her neck and nibbled her ear lobe, I could feel her lifting her chest off the towel and I took my queue to move her bikini tops to release her puppies. Her nipples were fully erect and her areola were a beautiful deep brown colour, contrasting nicely to the rest of her un-tanned breasts.

I gently licked her left nipple and softly cupped her right breast. Caressing her breast I could feel her nipple harden under my fingers. Her breasts fitting perfectly into my hand, warm and soft!

She started to moan as I gently nibbled, she raised her chest further offering her breast to my mouth. I bit harder and she moaned even more. I then swapped to the other breast and repeated the process.

I ran my free hand down her tummy to her hip then across her pubic mound. I pressed down a little and stretched her skin up. I was imagining her hood being pulled up and her clitoris popping out from it's home and rubbing against the fabric of her bikini.

She spread her legs, silently inviting me to explore her. I didn't need further encouragement! I slid my hand under her bikini bottom and was pleased to find a soft, smooth freshly shaved pussy. Venturing further down, I explored her engorged pussy lips. I had a vision in my mind of what her vulva looked like and couldn't wait to see it with my own eyes!

My index finger found her hole, and I eased inside to my first knuckle, this caused her to moan and press back against my hand. She was sopping wet, so I decided to give her pussy my full attention.

She lifted her knees and spread her legs wide, submitting her body to me. I withdrew my hand and then moved her bikini to one side. Her pussy was magnificent, large lips fully engorged, her fuck hole glistening with honey with a small droplet at the lower part. Her hood too was engorged with the tip of her clit poking out, just begging for attention.

I spread her piss flaps open then dove my tongue into her tunnel. I flicked it around inside, then withdrew and traced up until I reached her clit. I ever so lightly flicked my tongue around teasingly.

I moved around into a 69 position and immediately felt her mouth wrap around my pulsating head. She wrapped her lips around me and started to shallow fuck me with her mouth. It was an intense feeling of pleasure and I felt like I would soon explode.

I grabbed her hips and rolled her over so that she was on top. This allowed her to open her legs wider giving me complete access to her pearl. I devoured her greedily, sucking her clit into my mouth. I varied the pressure, and swapped from sucking to licking. All the time her orgasm continued to build, she pressed down on my face pressing my head back into the sand. I was in heaven, and I hoped she was too. Her sexy musky smell and juice filling my nose and invading my body.

She continued to ride my cock with her mouth, concentrating on my head then every now and again taking my entire length to the back of her throat. Then returning back to concentrate on my swollen purple head. My leg started to shake and before long I felt my balls tighten.

I said "If you keep that up I'm gunna cum"

She responded by cupping my balls with one hand, wanking my shaft with the other, and intensifying her attention on my glans.

I knew I was going to blast a huge load, and I could feel my first contraction shooting a wad of hot white sperm into the back of her mouth. She retracted a little, and coughed, not expecting such a forceful shot. But being as experienced as she was, she let no cum escape from her mouth.

I ejaculated another 3 or 4 times, and she managed to keep every drop of my life giving seed in her mouth. She lifted her head and swallowed, letting out a long "yummmmm" as she licked her lips like a kitten with milk. She then kissed my head, as I continued to twitch while my orgasm subsided.

As she was doing this I continued to eat her, I grabbed her arse cheeks and spread them apart. I again dove my tongue into her tunnel and lapped up her juice. I then entered her with one of my thumbs and returned my tongue to her lap at her clit.

Within moments, she started rocking and riding my face hard. I tried to keep up but I felt a little like a useless rag doll. I just tried to keep my tongue on her button, flat and licking long and deep strokes.

She started to pant and screamed "I'm cumming" her pussy continued to grind into my face as she gushed fluid over my nose, mouth and chin. She collapsed onto my body and sighed a loud "yummmmmm".

At this stage, I was still hard so she turned around undid her bikini bottoms and immediately impaled herself on my cock. Sitting in a reverse cowgirl position I could see my cock easily disappear into her body, her lips stretched around my shaft.

I was in deep and before long I could feel my cock responding to the velvety wet feel of her vagina. My cock was coated in her lubrication getting wetter and wetter with every stroke.

Alternating between shallow fucking, just allowing my glans inside before withdrawing, and sliding my entire length inside her.

She then spun around into a normal cow girl position and ground her cunt onto my cock. She rocked back and forth then reached down between her legs, a finger on each side of my shaft, and wet her fingers with the leaking fluid.

She then started to rub her clit with her lubricated fingers. Before long she threw her head back and locked her knees together as another orgasm shuddered through her body. Her pussy clamping hard on my shaft.

She was still cumming when I sat up and threw her onto her back, my cock still buried inside her body. I grabbed her legs and pushed them back into the sand beside her chest. Her pussy was now wide open, I then started to fuck her slow hard and deep.

My balls slapping against her arse, I looked at her face her eyes closed, her face full of lust. With every pump her breasts bounced back and forward in what looked like slow motion. I could feel my own orgasm approaching and knew that I would not last much longer.

However, her climax was closer than mine. After a few more thrusts, she let out another moan of pure ecstasy as her orgasm shuddered through her body. Her cunt gripped my shaft hard, intensifying the feelings in my cock. I exploded into her.

The final contents of my nuts spraying her cervix and the walls of her vagina with my nut juice. I collapsed on top of her as my climax subsided. A few moments later, I rolled off and lay beside her on the sand, I was feeling completely drained, but extremely satisfied.

After about half an hour, I got up, kissed her passionately, put on my wettie, and said "Meet you back at the car?"

She smiled up at me, nodding then picked up her book and continued reading......

mark181
mark181
13 Followers