Sandals & Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling, Kim reaches and takes the wine and flowers. Standing on her toes I feel Kim's lips kiss against my cheek softly as I stand in the door.

"You going to stand there all night or you going to join me?"

Gathering my composure I walk inside and closed the door behind me. Watching Kim set the table with napkins and wine glasses I can't get over how idiotic I was to buy the roses. To a woman, roses have a special meaning. Being a romantic, they do to me also. I rushed it! I have never felt so stupid in my life. Wiping my hands on my jeans I move to help Kim set the table.

"Oh no you don't Mike. Sit down! I'm going to put these roses in a vase and then join you. Sit down and grab some pizza. I'll take a glass of wine if you don't mind."

Sitting at the table I served Kim and I each a slice of pizza. Pouring the wine, I watched as Kim placed the roses in the middle of the table. Sitting down, I noticed Kim staring at the roses.

"Kim, I'm sorry. I bought the roses because you're a special lady. I mean, you're beautiful. No, I mean, well, damn, that didn't come out right either. It's just that..."

Kim reached over and gripped my hand. Setting down her glass of wine she looked at me and smiled.

"Mike, you don't know how much I love the roses. No one has given me flowers in years. I'd forgotten what it was like to have someone like you around. I'm simple Mike. Roses are extraordinary to me. My ex-husband never gave me roses."

Returning Kim's grip I smiled into her face as her dark eyes absorbed my heart.

"Kim, I'm simple also. I mean look at me. I always dress in old clothes and sandals. I spent too many years with my ex-wife dressing me as something I wasn't. But today with you? Well, I felt comfortable. I got to know you as someone I'd like to know alot better. I didn't mean to rush things. I'm sorry."

Setting her piece of pizza down on the napkin I watch Kim rise from her chair. Feeling like I need to leave and that my stupidity has cost me a friendship I wipe my mouth and finish my wine.

"I'm sorry Kim, I'll go home and catch you later."

Turning to look at me, Kim's dark eyes widen.

"No you don't boyo. You and I are going to get to know each other alot better. Shall we?"

Grabbing my hand and leading me to the bathroom, Kim looks back over her shoulder and grins.

"We both need a shower. So let's conserve water and take it together."

At a loss for words as Kim leads me into the bathroom, my mind begins to wonder what I've gotten into. Turning and standing on her toes, Kim wraps her arms around my neck.

"Mike, it's been over a year since I've felt the love of a man. You're honest and loving. Like you said, you're simple. Well, so am I. Spending the day with you became more than just special. It brought out feelings I haven't had in along time. I want you to make love to me Mike. I want to feel you inside me."

Wrapping my arms around Kim I pulled her into my body. Lifting her body off her feet, I pulled her lips to mine. Her mouth opened as my tongue entered her mouth. Tasting her warm breath, our tongues dancing between our mouths, my hands move down to her firm ass. Feeling her tight muscles underneath my touch I force her hips closer to my growing bulge.

Wrapping her legs around me, Kim moves her hips against my swelling cock. Moving my tongue down Kim's neck I can taste the warm salt on her throat.

"Yesssssssssss, god yes!"

My hands move inside her cotton sleep pants. Feeling Kim's smooth ass my cock begins to grow larger against her pussy. Moving her hips up and down against my growing bulge Kim moans in my ear.

"Fuck me, God fuck me now."

As my finger moves up and down Kim's tight ass I reach over and turn the shower on. With her legs wrapped tightly around me, our tongues tasting each other's day, I grab Kim's mid riff and pull it over her head. Kim's firm breast press against my chest. Leaning down, I take her firm nipples into my mouth. Kim's nipples hard and erect as my warm breath drifts across her breast.

With the sound of the shower beating against the porcelain tub, Kim unwraps her legs and pulls down her baggy white cotton pants. Pulling back the curtain, Kim turns and grins.

"Time for the soap that you gave me. Shall I show you what I can do?"

Pulling my shirt over my head I stop as I reach for the button's on my jeans. Standing there under the warm water Kim moves the soap over the lips of her pussy. Watching her lips spread as the bar of soap moves up and down her pussy I feel my cock growing harder. Licking her finger, Kim begins to play with her swollen clit.

"I've gotten good at this the last year. Let me show you."

In one sudden motion Kim rams her finger deep inside her pussy. Arching her back and neck I stand mesmerized as Kim's fingers move rapidly in and out of her cunt. Moving her hips against the wall of the shower, Kim thrust her finger deeper inside herself. Faster and faster she moves. Reaching down I rub my cock as I strip off my old jeans. Her eyes glowing with lust, her body shuddering from self satisfaction, Kim looks at me and moans.

"Give it to me Mike. I want your cock inside me Now!"

Stepping into the shower I grab Kim by the waist and turn her around. Pressing her hands against the wall of the shower Kim bends over and thrust her firm ass against my cock. With the warm water flowing over our bodies I grab Kim by the hips and thrust my swollen shaft into her wet pussy. Feeling my cock rip Kim's tight pussy wider with each thrust, I know she hasn't been fucked in along time. Faster and faster I drive my shaft inside her. Feeling her muscles grip my shaft, I moan from the pleasure of her pussy. Taking my fingers and gripping Kim's hips I drive deeper inside her. Kim's ass begins to shake as my balls slap against her shaved pussy. The warm water continues to flow over our bodies, washing away the the sweat. Faster and deeper, with each stroke opening her pussy for deeper penetration.

Suddenly, I feel Kim begin to quiver. Her pussy squeezing my hard shaft as I continue thrust inside her. Arching her back Kim moans loudly.

"Yessssssssssssssssss, god yesssssssssssssss! I'm cumming!"

Driving harder and faster as Kim's muscles grip my driving cock, I feel her juices flow around me. Grabbing her hips tighter, I listen to the slap of my balls against her shaved pussy.

"Ohhhhhh god Mike, I'm having multiples. Fuck me baby!"

Slapping Kim's ass under the warm water I watch my cock driving deep inside. The sight of her pussy opening for each stroke, sucking my hard shaft inside, drives me deeper inside Kim's dripping pussy.

"Oh fuck Kim. I'm going to cum inside you. You want it? You want all of it?"

"Nooooooooooo, I want to taste you in my mouth baby. I want to suck you dry."

Reaching behind her, Kim grips my throbbing shaft. Feeling my swollen cock in her hand Kim turns and surrounds my shaft with her breast. Sitting on the edge of the tub Kim moves my cock between her breast as her tongue flicks across the tip of my shaft. Reaching up and grabbing the rod of the shower curtain, my hips move with the rhythm of Kim's breast. Holding her breast close for my cock, Kim opens her mouth and sucks my cock into her throat. Feeling Kim's tongue wrap around my shaft as I drive between her I breast I get lost in the pleasure.

Bending her head lower, taking my cock deeper into her throat, Kim sucks my hard cock with the cheeks of her mouth. Thrusting by cock faster between her breast, so wet from the water, I feel my cock about to explode into Kim's mouth.

"I'm going to cummmmm! Oh god, Kim. I'm going to cum in your mouth."

Kim grips her breast tighter as my cock drivers faster and faster between her breast. Opening her mouth, Kim sucks my swollen shaft deeper into her throat. My swollen balls slap against Kim's breast as I continue drive. My cock aches as it fights back the temptation of Kim's tongue.

Suddenly, I feel my cock releasing it's warm liquid inside Kim's mouth. Reaching up, Kim grabs the base of my cock. Milking me of my warm treasure, Kim's cheeks suck my shaft as her hand teases my swollen balls.

"Oh God yesssssss, take all of me in your mouth."

Realising myself, I feel Kim's tongue moving over the slit of cock, licking my cum into her throat. Reaching down, I take Kim by the shoulders and pull her soft lips to mine. My tongue moving into her mouth, my arms pulling her close, I get lost in the feel of her firm body. Running my hands through her wet hair, I look into Kim's dark eyes as I press her body against me.

"Kim, you are more a part of my life than I'm willing to admit. I know that is strange after just a couple of days. But I'm old fashioned. I just don't sleep around. I hope you can take this old boy and his sandals."

Smiling, Kim runs her hand over my chest and looks back up into my eyes.

"Mike, I'll always take you as you are. Sandals and all. Just show me I mean something to you other than a fleeting passion. This night was special to me. I found a man who was gentle and cared. Just don't take advantage of me."

Since that night I never have. Now I need to run. I've got to through on some old jeans and grab a movie and some mexican take out. Along the way I'm sure I'll grab some flowers. And as Kim sets the table I'll slip on my Sandals and grab her some Roses.

12