Sandals Second Honeymoon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until now that Ed even looked to acknowledge that I was watching, giving me a thumbs up before grabbing my wife's hair and forcing more of his thick black cock deeper into her mouth.

She gagged, and popped his cock out of her mouth gasping for air. Her eyes watered, tears coming down onto her face from the force of the gagging throat job she was trying to give him.

"Ohh Ed, please fuck me." "I need some cock in me so bad." she whimpered to him as she tried to climb aboard his cock her pussy hovering now just above his lap.

She had her hands on his shoulders, as he held his black monster rubbing on her wet pussy lips.

"Missy I don't use no rubbers yanno." "They are too tight on my cock." he laughed.

"Ohh, you don't need any." "How would I feel all that cum fill my tight little pussy then." she wiggled the right wiggle and the cock head entered past her pussy lips. She slid down his cock taking a good thick 5 or 6 inches of his cock inside her, but she still had a few more to go.

There was my wife, her ass bobbing up and down on a big black cock. She was getting her tight little soaking wet pussy filled again. Moaning like crazy as her bouncing as took even more of that big thick black cock. Ed held her hips as he drove his cock up to meet her pussy that was slamming down on that monster.

"Yes, yes, yes I love that big black cock." "Yeah, yeah , yeah, ohh damn I'm cumming all over it." "Fuck it's so good, so fucking big, so fucking good!!" she was just about screaming at this point, when Ed grabbed her ass flipping her over onto her back with his cock still inside her.

He put his hand over her mouth, but first he grabbed both her wrists and putting them in one of his large hands held them over her head. Someone would hear her, even if the limo was soundproofed. Well this always sets my wife into a sexual frenzy, since she loves to be tied, restrained, or held down while being fucked hard. This was no different was her hips gyrated into his pounding cock. Her pussy must have tightened, and grabbed on to that big black cock squeezing the life out of it. Ed's body stiffened, it went still with his thick cock buried to the balls in her cunt. Her muffled screams tried to get through his hand over her mouth, her eyes went wide and big in shock.

Ed was firing his his red hot load into my wife's clenching pussy, and I knew that feeling well. She gyrated into him, her pussy milking out every wad he shot deep into her. Her eyes calmed, and he took his hand off her mouth since she had stopped her screaming. She smiled up at him as he filled her pussy deep with his thick black seed, and her gyrating hips slowed as he pulled out his now softening cock.

I watched on the monitor as he leaned back on the seat exposing her cum filled pussy leaking a stream of his cream from her hot hole. My sex crazed cum hungry wife scooped up that cream, she licked it off her fingers. She savored it, rubbed it on her lips, played with it with her tongue, smiling all the while she did.

Ed looked a little spent as he leaned back, his big cock covered in sticky cream now deflating. My wife saw his cum covered cock then got back on her knees on the seat, leaned over, licked and sucked his cock clean of there juices. She actually started to get that big cock hard again, but he pulled her off him. She looked up at him pouting, she wanted more I could tell.

"Look Missy I have to go." "You still want that ride?" "I just might find you later though." as he smacked her hard on the ass.

"Hey!" she yelped rubbing the spot where he slapped her her ass. "No." "I got the ride I needed." as she gave his cock a squeeze.

Ed handed her the bikini bottom that she had on before, and her beach cover. Then pulled up his shorts, adjusting his cock in them, then he looked straight into where the camera was.

"Maybe later I'll stop by your suite." "I'll put my big black cock in that fine white married ass of yours, Missy." Ed grinned at her as he felt up her ass one last time before opening up the door.

"Come by at 9 pm, and I'll make sure the husband is out and busy for a while." "I'll be ready for you." as she looked back at Ed going through the door. I watched her wiggle her ass as she walked over to the walkway that led to the path to our group of suites. Then the passenger side door suddenly opened across from me it was Ed, and he got inside.

"Did you enjoy that my friend?" he laughed. "I know I sure did." "You like watching your wife get fucked, didn't you?" he went on to ask. I just nodded yes to him not really knowing how to put into words what I was feeling. I was horny as hell, I did know that.

"Let's go get us some more drinks man." as Ed got out of the limo. "I was supposed to meet a friend a little while ago at the bar, maybe he's still there." "He got something I wanna show you." Ed said closing the door, as I stepped out and followed him. I could used a drink so I thought what the fuck, can't hurt.

We went back to the pool bar, and the bartender Rick was busy as usual he mixed us up a round. Ed patted me on the shoulder saying he would be right back, and made his way over to the tables area. Well imagine my surprise to see Troy drinking with another guy over in the corner. Lots of questions went through my head as I watched them laugh, talk, and laugh again for a couple of minutes.

Ed sat at there table, then Troy got up and walked over to where I was standing at the bar.

"Hey man, listen your a nice guy and I'm thinking you just need to see something." he reached in his pocket and pulled a small CD jewel case out with a unmarked CD in it.

"I'm sure a smart man like you have a laptop with you." "If you don't we can help you." "Rick and Ed are my buds, they tell me your a good guy." "Check it out when your alone." "I just think you need to know my friend." Troy said as he walked back to there table. Ed came over when Troy left.

"You come back here just before 9 pm my friend." "I got a very lovely island girl that gonna love you." "She will have my laptop and you both can watch that over in the corner." "She gonna take good care of you man." Ed walked away smiling, and with me at a loss for words unable to respond to what was going on.

What the hell was on this CD? Was I just going to come back here later, then let Ed fuck my wife in her ass at our suite? She already told him to come back then.

"Rick, my friend." I yelled across the bar. "Gonna need some shots of Jack over here."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

* Disclaimer - Please Read.

Due to the amount of comments of a ridiculous nature I feel a disclaimer is needed. I do not claim to be a writer, nor do I aspire to be one. I do check for spelling and punctuation in my submissions. These are Erotic stories, they are supposed to get you worked up, and if you are checking my spelling then the story or experience (in my case) just isn't doing the job. Please don't feel I need to hear your negativity, just move along quietly to the next author. As soon as I see your comments are of the negative nature I delete them, so you are wasting your time even writing them.

99% of my writings are from real life experiences, with a little bit of creative description. The events are real, the people are real, the sex is real, so please try and remember - Truth is always stranger than Fiction.

I really do appreciate hearing people enjoy the accounts of my experiences, so I do welcome positive comments. Personally I only send positive comments though this site, since I am also not a critic. I do hope you continue to enjoy these adventures, and will continue to share them with you. Thank you.

12