Sandra and Stevie Ch. 50

Story Info
Stevie's friends help him get through a crisis.
1.8k words
4.16
30.7k
5
0

Part 50 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the fiftieth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous forty-nine episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

I was up early on Sunday morning. I felt pretty bad and just moped around the house.

At 9:00 the doorbell rang. I opened the front door. It was Julie.

"Stevie, Sandra called me last night and told me what happened. You must feel awful."

I laughed. "You know Jules, it's kind of funny. Three weeks ago I had two wives; now I don't have any."

Julie hugged me. "Oh baby, I am so sorry. I feel like I've deserted you when you really need me." She paused. "Would you like to live with Ricky and me? I could have two cuckolds. It would be just like it was when I lived with you and Sandra, only there would be two guys rather than two girls." She giggled. "You could lick my ass while Ricky kisses my feet."

I smiled. It was the first time I'd smiled since I saw Sandra yesterday. "Thank you Jules, that's a pretty attractive offer." I winked at her. "You have a very kissable ass."

She giggled some more. "I'm glad because I really like having it kissed."

I shook my head. "No Jules, your offer is very kind but you're about to have something that you've wanted all your life. You have a man who's crazy about you. You're about to become a married woman. I don't want to interfere with that. I want you to marry Ricky." I stopped. "I still get to escort you down the aisle and give you away don't I?"

Julie smiled. "Of course you do, I wouldn't dream of letting anyone else do that." She paused. "Will you be able to handle seeing Roger and Sandra together at the wedding?"

I thought for a moment. "That's a good point Julie. It will be tough." I thought some more and shrugged. "I'll just have to get through it; nothing is going to make me miss your wedding." I laughed. "After all I am paying for it." I paused. "I don't think I should be seated at the head table with them during the reception. Having to make conversation with Roger and Sandra will be too awkward for all three of us. Put me at a table with Brenda and Bobby."

Julie smiled. "That's a good idea."

"Hey Jules, did you go out with Ray?"

"Yes I did. It was wonderful. It felt so good to have a big cock in my pussy again." She smiled. "When I got home I made Ricky kneel on the floor and kiss and lick my feet while I described every detail to him. Stevie he got so excited that he actually came while he was kissing my toes."

"Congratulations Sweetheart, I think you have a cuckold husband."

She smiled. "I'm taking him to Baxter's on Thursday night. He's going to get his creamy kiss initiation." She stopped and frowned. "I wish that you and Sandra were still together so that you could be there to be part of it." She looked at me. "Why don't you come anyway, you could be Maddie's cuck."

"I sighed, maybe someday in the future; I am just not ready for that right now. You guys keep enjoying Baxter's. I need a little time to put my life back together."

I looked at Julie and started to cry. "Jules I just hurt really bad right now."

Julie sat down next to me and put her arms around me. I cried for a long time while she held me.

When I finally stopped crying, Julie kissed me.

I smiled at her. "Thank you, I needed to do that."

She held my hand. "Stevie are you going to be all right?"

"I nodded. "I may be a little wimp, but as you have so often pointed out, I'm one tough little wimp. I'll get through this."

Julie smiled. "Yes you will." She looked at the clock. "Baby I have to go. I'll come back to see you tomorrow."

I patted her hand. "Julie, you're a good friend, thanks for giving me a shoulder to cry on."

Just after Julie left, Big Dick Jason called. He was worried about how Sandra was doing. I told him what happened. We talked for a long time. Jason was very supportive. He was becoming a very close friend.

Brenda, Maddie, April, Mark and Bobby all took turns calling me during the afternoon. I suspect that Brenda orchestrated this. She had it set up so that I was talking to someone at least once an hour.

When you're hurting it's nice to have friends.

Sunday night was lonely and depressing. The house was now too big and filled with too many memories. I had to get out of there.

The first thing I did Monday morning was call Leon, my apartment building manager.

"Good morning Leon. I need an apartment and I need it quick. What have you got available for me?"

"Hi Stevie, what's up? I thought you and Sandra loved your big house."

"Leon we split up."

There was a pause, finally he said, "I'm sorry Stevie. I have one apartment that's vacant and ready to rent right now. It's in your old building."

"It's not my old apartment is it?"

"No that apartment is occupied. This one is a little larger. It's a two bedroom."

"Great Leon, how soon can I move in?'

"Like I said, it's ready to go. We were just going to start trying to rent it. You can move in this afternoon if you want."

"This afternoon might be a little quick, but I'll probably move in over the next two or three days. Which apartment is it?"

"Number 22"

"Leave the keys in the building office, I'll try to stop by and pick them up this afternoon."

My next task was to call Barry and put the house up for sale. My life had just taken a major change. During the middle of the night I decided that I needed to recognize that fact and take the necessary action to adapt to the changes. I might not be happy about what had just happened between Sandra and me, but I was wise enough to know that I couldn't change the situation. I had to move on or wallow in depression; moving on seemed to be a much better choice.

Monday afternoon I went to the Lincoln dealership and sold the Town Car. My Ford Escape would serve my personal needs very well. On my way home I stopped off at the apartment building. I picked up the keys for my new apartment and went in a looked at it. It would do just fine.

I got lots of telephone calls in the afternoon. Julie wanted to come over again. I knew that she was busy with the wedding and probably didn't have the time. I told her I was tired and wanted to take a nap.

The last thing I did Monday afternoon was call a mover. They were available Wednesday afternoon. That fit my schedule very nicely.

On Tuesday I went into work. I had my regular meeting with the partners. During the meeting, I told them that Sandra and I had split up and that I wanted to start coming into the office every day again. They agreed that it would be healthy for me to spend time around other people.

When I got home on Tuesday afternoon I saw that Sandra had come over to get the rest of her things.

She left me a note.

Dear Stevie,

I have everything that was mine. I left the jewelry. Roger decided that I could keep the car, but he won't let me have any jewelry that you bought for me.

I felt very sad as I packed up my things. We had such a good time in this house.

I called my brother Allen and told him about Roger and our marriage plans. My mother called me last night. It wasn't a very warm conversation, but we didn't yell at each other. I guess that's a positive step.

I will never understand why I have to sacrifice the only man I will ever love in order to get my family back. It doesn't seem right.

Stevie, I will always love you.

Sandra

I set the note back on the table, sat down and cried.

I moved into my new apartment on Wednesday afternoon.

Thursday Brenda called me. "Hi Stevie, how are you doing? We're all so worried about you."

"I'm doing okay Bren. How are you and Bobby doing?"

"Oh were great. Maddie is making Bobby's life a complete hell. He loves every minute of it."

I laughed. "Julie suggested that I call Maddie and ask her if I could be her cuck. I think I'm afraid of her."

"I think that you should be afraid; Maddie takes being dominant to a whole new level."

"Is Maddie still seeing Jamal?"

"Oh yes, he's become her steady cock. They really like each other. They're constantly joking about which of them is kinkier. Jamal is going with us to Baxter's tonight. We promised him that he could join us in the bar after his parking lot party is over. He and Maddie agreed that they will always pair up with different people at Baxter's. They both love lots of variety."

"Bren, Julie told me that she's bringing Ricky tonight."

"Yes and all of us are excited about it. We get to have another creamy kiss initiation ceremony. We can't wait." She paused. "Stevie, why don't you join us tonight; we would love to see you."

"Thanks Bren, but I am still a little too shaky to start doing that. I'm sure I eventually will join you, but I need some more time to heal before that happens."

"I heard that you put the house up for sale. That must have made you feel awful"

"Not really, it's just a house; losing Sandra is what makes me feel bad."

"I understand. Hey I hear you're sitting with us at the wedding reception. That will be fun. We're all looking forward to seeing you."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you guys to."

"Stevie I have to go. If there is anything we can do for you just let us know okay?"

"Brenda thanks for the call. I'll see you at the wedding."

For the next several weeks I immersed myself in work and golf. Every morning I got up and went to work. After work I went to the golf course. I played golf until it got too dark to see. When I was done playing golf I went home and went to bed.

It was a physically demanding schedule that kept me exhausted. It worked. I had very little time to feel sorry for myself.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers