Sandra and Stevie Ch. 63

Story Info
The plans are laid for a cuckold wedding.
2.9k words
4.16
52.5k
10
0

Part 63 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the sixty-third installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous sixty-two episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Julie and Ricky got home from school while Sandra and I were making love in the playpen.

When we finally got up it was almost 6:30. We walked into the living room holding hands. We were naked and both of us had a satisfied look on our faces. Julie and Ricky were sitting on the couch watching "Wheel of Fortune".

Julie looked up and laughed. "So what was up with you two sex fiends this afternoon?"

Sandra tried to look nonchalant. "Oh nothing, I just spent the afternoon talking on the telephone with my mom and dad."

Julie jumped up and yelled, "No fucking way!"

Sandra screamed "Yes!"

They started jumping up and down and hugging.

After a few seconds they calmed down.

Julie said "So tell us everything."

"Come into the bedroom. I'll tell you all about it while Stevie gives me a bath."

We all went into the bedroom. I undressed Sandra and got her into the bathtub. While I was bathing her she told Julie the story. From time to time they both asked me to fill in more details about Father Tom.

While I was finishing giving Sandra her bath, Ricky was undressing Julie. When Sandra got out of the tub he drew a fresh bath for his wife.

Sandra continued her story while Ricky bathed Julie. After Julie was finished with her bath, Ricky and I took turns taking a quick shower while the girls continued talking.

When Ricky and I were done showering we all put on robes and went into the kitchen. I opened a bottle of red wine and we drank and talked while I cooked dinner.

As we ate, the topic of conversation shifted from Sandra's reunion with her parents to the wedding. After dinner I opened a second bottle of wine.

The girls went into the living room and drank and talked while Ricky and I cleaned up the kitchen. When we were done we joined the girls in the living room. All four of us sat together drinking and talking. At 10:00 we turned on the news. When the news was over we went into our bedroom.

Ricky and I lay on the bed. Sandra and Julie sat on our faces and continued talking about the wedding while we made oral love to them.

Both of our girls had several orgasms while they talked. When they were both fully satisfied they rolled off of us. They gave both Ricky and me a quick blow job. When they were done the four of us cuddled up together and went to sleep.

Who says being a cuckold wimp is a hard life.

Thursday was of course Baxter's night. Ricky drove. He loved to drive the Lincoln. We arrived promptly at 7:00. Everyone was there.

The first thing Sandra said was, "My parents are coming to the wedding."

Everyone stood up and cheered. Brenda grabbed Sandra and said, "Tell us what happened."

For the next half hour, we told the story of Father Tom.

When that story was finished, Brenda looked at Sandra. "Okay let's hear about the wedding plans."

Sandra smiled. "The wedding is going to be held at 5:00 pm next Saturday at the Conservatory in the Eloise Thompson Botanical Gardens."

Maddie looked at Sandra. "How the fuck did you get that at such short notice? That place is booked for months in advance."

Sandra grinned. "I called on Monday, someone had just cancelled."

April shook her head. "That's amazing."

"All right, so tell us more." Brenda was not going to let this conversation get side tracked."

"The reception is going to be held at the Calvert Hotel."

Brenda nodded. "Okay just like Julie's wedding. That will be very nice, so what else?"

"All of you are in the wedding party."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that this weekend we're all going to the mall to buy dresses."

Brenda laughed. "You're not going to get me to dress up in some ruffled clown suit."

Julie shook her head. "No Bren, we're all wearing basic black cocktail dresses. They're going to be short, low cut and very sexy. We're going to Nolan's to get them."

Brenda smiled and looked at me. "Nolan's, Stevie you do like to go first class don't you?'

I laughed. "Absolutely, we're only going to have the best for you girls."

Brenda looked at Sandra. "Okay so you're going to have all of us as bridesmaids. What about the guys?'

Sandra smiled. "Well Big Dick Jason is going to be my best man."

Everyone laughed. Brenda looked at Sandra. "Your best man?"

Sandra nodded. "This is going to be a cuckold wedding. My parents are going to be there. We're going to have to be very subtle about it, but it is going to be a cuckold wedding. Jason is my favorite fuck right now. Can you think of a more appropriate best man?"

The girls all stared at Sandra. Maddie smiled. "Sandra Monroe, you are wicked."

Sandra giggled. "Coming from you Maddie that is a real compliment."

Brenda steered the conversation back on track. "Okay tell us more."

"We want all of the cucks to be standing up with Stevie. Stevie and your husbands will wear white tuxedos. Jason will be wearing a black one."

Julie laughed. "Stevie and the cucks will all be caged. Jason will be the only guy allowed to stand at the altar with a free swinging dick."

April smiled. "Sandra this is really a hot idea. If you don't know what's going on, it will just be kind of confusing. If you do know", She paused. "Well it will be really hot." She stopped to think. "What will you say to your mom and dad if they ask why Jason is the only guy wearing a black tuxedo?"

"Jason's a big man. He's much bigger than any of your husbands or Stevie. We'll just say that we couldn't find a white tux in his size."

"That should work."

Brenda leaned forward. "What about your marriage vows?"

Sandra smiled. "I'm writing both sets of vows this weekend." She laughed. "I'll tell you this much, Stevie's vows will be the only ones that contain the words faithful and obey."

"We are going to be having the groom's dinner at the Kensington Grill on Friday night. All of you are invited."

Jamal looked at Sandra. "I'm not in the wedding party. Am I included in the invitation to the Groom's dinner?"

Sandra smiled at him. "Of course you are. You're part of our group now. If nothing else you'll be there as Maddie's date." She looked at Maddie, "Right Mad?"

Maddie put her arm around Jamal. "I'm not going to any dinner any where without my big stud here."

Sandra shrugged. "Jamal we'd put you in the wedding party, but we don't know where to fit you in. I already have a best man and I don't think you want to be standing with the cucks."

Jamal smiled. "It's okay Sandra." He thought for a moment. "Maybe I could be the flower boy?"

Everyone laughed. Sandra winked at him. "If you want the job you can have it."

He shook his head. "No I think I'll be content to just be part of the audience."

Brenda looked at everyone. "Okay, so the stag party has to be next Thursday. We'll have to skip our usual Thursday night dinner here, but it should be worth it."

Sandra stared at Brenda. "I'm not letting Stevie have a stag party."

Brenda smiled. "Sandra honey the stag party is going to be for you." She thought for a moment and smiled. "Maybe we can have a bridal shower for Stevie."

The girls all cheered.

Maddie laughed. "We can dress the cucks up in little ruffled party dresses and make them play parlor games."

Brenda rolled her eyes at her friend. "You go ahead and plan that if you want to, but right now I want to finish talking about the stag party. Let's discuss the guest list. We want to be sure we invite some really hot guys."

Jamal raised his hand. "I know that it will be tough work, but I'll volunteer to help out wherever I can." He smiled. "For example, if one of you happens to need a big black dick to suck on, I'll be more than willing to make mine available."

The girls all groaned.

Maddie punched Jamal in the ribs. "Be nice or I'll turn you into a cuck and get you a pair of pink panties and a cock cage."

Jamal laughed. "No thanks, I'll pass."

Brenda smiled at Jamal. "Sweetheart you're always on the guest list for our parties. She looked at the girls. "Okay we now have one guy. Who else should we invite?"

Julie said, "Big Dick Jason for sure."

Brenda smiled, "Absolutely!" She looked at Sandra. "Does he know that he's going to be your best man?'

April laughed. "I just love that. I think it's so hot."

Sandra giggled. "Yes I made Stevie call and ask him."

April clapped her hands. "That's even hotter. This is wonderful, the groom has to call his wife's favorite lover and ask him to be the best man at the wedding." She shook her head. "This wedding just keeps getting better and better."

Sandra looked at me. "Baby tomorrow I want you to call Jason and invite him to my stag party." She winked at me. "Be sure to tell him that I can't wait to get his big hard dick into my mouth."

I smiled at Sandra, I tried to sound particularly submissive. "I'll call Jason in the morning sweetheart." I looked around the table. The girls were all smirking about this.

Brenda said, "Okay now we have two guests. Who else should we invite?"

April interjected, "How about some of the guys that attended the summer party. They understand the games we like to play and they were all really good fucks."

Julie nodded, "April that's an excellent idea." She pointed to the bar. "If you look in there, five of the guys from the party are standing at the bar right now." She looked at the girls. "Ladies, I think that we've found our playmates for the evening. Let's go to work girls. We can each take one of them, have a little fun tonight and invite them to another wild sex orgy next Thursday."

Brenda grinned. "Julie you have an amazing ability to solve problems." She looked at us. "Okay boys, I think it's time for you retire to the bar."

As we were getting up to leave Julie was saying, "I'll take Michael. He's cute."

Brenda jumped in. "I'll take Dave. He has a really nice cock."

April smiled. "I want James. He can fuck for a very long time and I'm feeling really horny right now."

Maddie looked at me. "Sandra who do you want, Tony or Rick?"

Sandra smiled. "Take your pick Mad, I'm guessing that next Thursday night I'll get a chance to enjoy all of them."

Maddie winked at Sandra. "You aren't the only one with that idea." She looked at the bar. "Sandra I'll Take Rick tonight."

Sandra nodded. "That's fine with me. Tony is a very hot guy."

Mark, Bobby, Ricky and I took our customary places in the bar and watched our girls go to work.

As usual they were impressive with their ability to ensnare their designated targets. All five of them had their respective men sitting with them within minutes of the time that they started their wordless seductions.

It should be noted that their task was not a difficult one. Their targets were willing victims. Our girls were all beautiful women and had well earned reputations at Baxters.

We continued to watch with rapt attention as they sat at the table and engaged their playmates in a saucy dialogue of teasing and titillating insinuation.

It wasn't long before their confident studs were standing up, offering a courtly hand and leading our women to the dance floor. All four of us were silent while we watched our goddesses hug and caress their macho stallions as they danced to the suggestive rhythm of the romantc music.

Bobby watched with rapt attention as Dave leaned over and whispered into Brenda's ear. She smiled at him and nodded yes. He took her hand and led her into the bar.

Brenda stared at her husband as she walked towards him hand in hand with her muscular playmate. When they got to the bar door Brenda stopped, let go of her stud and walked over to her husband.

She kissed Bobby on the cheek and said in a voice loud enough for all of the men at the other end of the bar to hear, "Bobby honey, Dave is taking me out to the parking lot so he can fuck me." She playfully patted his head. "You don't mind do you sweetheart?"

We could all hear the quiet snickering from the other end of the bar as Brenda deliberately humiliated her husband.

Bobby's face turned beet red as he quietly whispered "You may do whatever pleases you dear."

Brenda laughed. "fuckin right I'll do whatever pleases me."

She turned and walked back to Dave who was standing by the door with a smug look on his face. She took his hand and said, "Come on studman let's go party."

April was next. James had his arm around her as they both walked right up to Mark.

April smiled at her husband. "James you remember my husband Wimpboy from the party don't you?"

James grinned at Mark while he brazenly cupped April's right breast. "Sure I do, it's nice to see you again wimpboy."

As April and her man disappeared out the bar door Julie and Michael walked up to Ricky.

Julie kissed her husband on the cheek and said, "Baby give Michael the keys to the Lincoln." She laughed. "You won't need them for awhile. I think that my lover boy and I are going to be out in the parking for quite some time." She leered at her husband. "I'm feeling really horny right now."

Ricky handed the car keys to his wife's lover. As Julie and Michael walked out the bar door everyone noticed that Michael had his hand on Julie's ass.

Maddie walked by with Rick. She ignored us. She was totally focused on her lover as they left for the parking lot.

I looked over at the dance floor. Tony was just taking Sandra's hand and leading her into the bar. As they approached the bar door Sandra pulled Tony's ear to her face and whispered to him. He looked at me and chuckled. They turned and walked over to me.

Sandra put her arm around her big studs waist and said in a very loud voice, "Sissyboy you remember Tony don't you? You watched him fuck me on our patio last summer."

I smiled. "Yes I remember Tony." I looked at him. "It's nice to see you again."

Sandra looked around the bar to make sure everyone in the room was watching. When she was certain that she had everyone's attention she said, "Why sissyboy, where are you manners? You forgot to say sir."

My face turned red. For some reason Sandra had decided to humiliate me tonight.

I hesitated. Sandra looked at me. "Sissyboy don't make me take you across my knee and spank you right here if front of all these people."

I took a deep breath and bowed my head. "It's nice to see you again sir."

Sandra smirked at me. "That's much better Sissyboy."

She turned to Tony and took his hand. "Come on baby lets go fuck."

The men at the other end of the bar were all laughing as Sandra and her stud left for the parking lot.

It was over an hour before all of our girls were done with their parking lot parties. When everyone was finally back we sat in the bar, sipped our diet cokes and chatted for awhile.

All of the studs had eagerly accepted their invitations to Sandra's stag party. The guest list was now complete. There would be plenty of hot guys there to satisfy all of the women.

The girls discussed some party games that we might play. Some of them were pretty kinky.

Ricky, Mark and Bobby were going to be the party slaves. They would be in uniform and caged. I was going to be accorded a special status for the evening. I shook my head when I heard this. Knowing these girls; I was certain that I was going to be subjected to an extraordinary evening of humiliation and pain.

At 10:30 we all agreed that it was time to call it an evening. The four of us got into the Lincoln. Ricky drove. Sandra cuddled up next to me in the back seat.

As Ricky drove us home, I kissed Sandra on the cheek. "Did you have a good time tonight baby?"

Sandra smiled at me. "Oh yes." She sighed. "Tony is a really good fuck." She giggled. "I let him cum in my pussy. It felt really nice." She kissed me. "I'm really messy down there right now. When we get home you have a lot of semen to lick out of my cunt."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers