Sandra Finds a New Sex Life

Story Info
Bored busty mother of 2 finds ways to use her tits to advantage.
753 words
4.08
81.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sandra and I am a 45 year old housewife and mother of 2. My sex life over the years has been boring due to a combination of my strict upbringing and my husbands lack of attention.

My parents were strict Catholics so I always wore plain clothes that covered up the fact that I had inherited my mothers large breasts, boys were only interested in them rather than me. I had always considered them a curse as they started growing when I was 10yo and over the years and having 2 kids, plus age and gravity they had settled into a slightly saggy 38ee.

Of course I knew that men always looked at them when I was out, swaying around under a shirt or jacket that showed no cleavage at all, and of course my son and all of his friends liked to stare at them, but that was only natural I guess.

So I lived a mundane life, dropping kids at school, shopping, getting looks but always ignoring them, life dull, sex life duller until a warm early summers day (I live in Australia) I decided to wear one of my husbands singlets.

I pottered around the house in my singlet and a wrap around skirt doing chores when there was a knock on the door, 2 middle aged men selling mobile phones stood on the step I opened the door and they both smiled and introduced themselves as Mark and Bill they tried not to stare at my huge tits with their huge stiff nipples but didn't quite succeed and for the first time in my life I found myself enjoying the attention. I invited them in and showed them into the lounge and asked if would like a soft drink, they said yes please. We sat and they chatted about their phones eventually I asked if I could have a look at one, I got up and sat between them on the couch Mark on my left and Bill on the right, my skirt had fallen open as I sat and showed my leg up to my upper thigh.

The singlet was very loose on me and as I leaned forward they could see the swelling on my tits, Bill put his hand on my thigh and I felt my nipples stiffen harder than I had known before, Bill was showing me the camera on the phone and he stood up to take a picture of me, he showed me the result and I went bright red as I saw he had snapped a pic of my stiff nipples, they both laughed and said that it was a superb pic, Bill's hand had travelled up my leg and it was sliding between them I couldn't help myself as I parted my lags and sat back, his hand found it's was to my crotch which was very wet by now and I gasped as his fingers ground against my clitty. Mark leaned over me and pulled up my singlet and they both smiled hugely and lifted a tit each and began to suck on my hard nipples, as soon as they started sucking a fire erupted in my pussy, I felt light headed as I watched them maul and suck my tits. They then lifted my skirt up and pulled down my panties, my big ginger bush was damp and my pussy lips opened as if to welcome them, Bill slid a finger into me and found me to be soaking, they both stood up and undid their pants, letting them fall I reached out and stroked their hard 7 inch cocks, Bill pushed me back onto the couch and got between my legs, he guided his cock into me and rammed it home I cried out in pure pleasure as he thrust again and again into me and after a couple of minutes he gasped and unloaded what felt like a massive wad of cum deep into me, he got up and Mark took his place, his cock sliding easily into me and he too thrust had coming soon after.

Both men sat beside me again as I lay there like a whore with my legs still wide apart and their cum dribbling out and down to my ass, some kissing later they left me satisfied and with a new phone.

I realised then that I had the means to get as many men as I wanted, and my secret life as a suburban slut began.