Sandra Meets Her Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
User666
User666
71 Followers

But it was several more dances, enough so that Sandra had forgotten her friends had left without her. It was only then that Ricardo made his move.

Chapter 7: The seduction succeeds, Sandra falls

"Quick, you must come with me and experience la verde sol."

"What's that?" she said as he grabbed her hand and dragged her past the bar and toward the door.

"Dos," he said to the bartender, showing him two fingers as he hurried out. The bartender, an old friend, nodded and tossed him a couple of cold Modelos.

When they reached the parking lot, he said, "The green sun. You can see a green flash just as it dips into the sea."

Sandra was still wearing her tiny, tied on bikini with a loose dress pulled over it and flipflops. It was as brief a bathing suit as she had ever worn and she was still uncomfortable with it, even after a day at the beach and a few hours at the bar with her girl friends and this man, Ricardo, their guide. Her husband would be shocked that she had agreed to so little cover and angry that she was letting this tall Latino drag her to the end of the pier.

"I ought to be back in the condo with my girl friends," she thought.

They reached the end of the pier and he sat down, dangling his legs over the side. He patted the space next to him and whispered, "Sit! Aqui, Aqui!"

He never looked at her, just stared at the rapidly sinking sun.

As she sat down, he twisted the tops off the Modelos and handed her one.

"Ahora," he said softly and pointed toward the horizon. The sun was perfectly split by the ocean and dipping below the horizon rapidly.

She saw it, a brilliant green flash just as it disappeared.

"Wow."

She took a sip and when she started to drop the bottle to her lap, he put his hand on the Modelo and tipped it upward.

"Drink to the sun! You must drink the whole bottle like this!"

He tipped his own bottle and chugged its contents.

She laughed then allowed him to hold the bottle to her lips as she tried valiantly to drink it all. Half of it spilled down her neck, soaking her dress.

She screamed at the shock of the cold beer on her warm skin. She jumped up and began plucking at the fabric, trying to pull the suddenly clammy cloth away from her chest.

"Oh, no! We must clean you up. Here, we'll drop these bottles off at mi hacienda and dry that top. Then I will see you home safely. I live just there." He pointed toward a small house on a hill about 200 yards away.

Small, almost silent alarm bells went off. She found Ricardo to be too attractive and she was pleasantly high on a little too much beer and an exciting day on the beach. "Time to go home and make a baby with my husband," she thought. Her husband, though, was almost 2000 miles away and this darkly handsome and potentially dangerous Latino was here. A sensible woman would have fled.

He was dragging her down the pier before she could complete that thought, though, and it was quickly chased away by another one.

"I need to wash this cover up and get it dried before I go back to the condo. I can't let my friends see me all beer stained."

They reached his house and he tossed the empties into a trash can near the door. Escorting her into his house, he helped her pull the dress over her head. "My laundry is in here." He pointed to a door. "Go out on the deck and enjoy the night. I'll join you in a moment."

The Modelo was stronger than she thought. She staggered slightly as she slid the patio door aside and walked into the cool night air. She felt dizzy.

"Here," he said, handing her another beer. His sudden appearance startled her

"No, I couldn't. I've had too much."

"Just hold it then, take a sip if you get thirsty.

She looked around. There was a broad wooden table against the wall. It looked old and well-used. "What's that for?" she asked. Her knees buckled and she leaned forward, steadying herself with a hand to his chest. She felt slightly flushed and left her hand on him a few seconds longer than necessary.

"Cuidado," he said as he picked her up by the waist and sat her on the table.

"I fish a lot and this is where I clean my catch. It's my gutting table," he explained.

He smiled, a nice smile she thought – a nice smile from a kind man.

He was smiling though because this was where he planned to strip her naked, have his way with her sweet little body, possibly impregnant her and send her back home, gutting her marriage.

He leaned forward. His face was much too close to hers, she thought. She leaned back, bracing herself with her hands. It was a subconscious move that thrust her breasts forward and gave him access to her body.

"You must tell me something. Your friends say that your husband is the only man you've ever been with . . . the only man you've ever even kissed. I can't believe that a woman as desirable as you has never experienced another man."

She blushed, embarrassed by both the compliment and the vulgar suggestion.

"It's true," she whispered. "He was my boyfriend all through high school. The only man I've ever been wi...dated."

"What a shame. You must do something. You're on a vacation. Before you go home and start making babies, you must do one wild and crazy thing. You must kiss another man."

He leaned closer, tilting his head to the side.

"Oh, my God, he wants me to kiss him," she thought.

He moved closer.

"OK," she whispered. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "There," she said but with not quite the finality that she intended. It was more of an expectant whisper.

"No, no, senorita. That is a kiss such as you give your father or your brother. It must be a kiss such as you would only share with your lover."

He placed his hands on her face, cradling her cheeks and holding her still as he covered her lips with his. She froze, he held the kiss.

Her heart was pounding. She needed to get away now, run all the way back to the condo, wherever it was from here. She needed to slap him.

Instead, she found her lips softening, then parting slightly. She wasn't kissing him, she thought, just waiting for him to finish. She felt his tongue tracing her lips. It felt electric.

He pulled back. "There, like that" he said softly.

She was sitting at the edge of the table, her legs slightly parted and he was standing in that very intimate space between her thighs. She could feel the heat of his body caressing her thighs and warming her belly. She was uncomfortably aware of his cock which was hard and disturbingly large. She was trying desperately to catch her breath, to swallow, to clear her head.

Still dizzy from the beer and the unexpected intimacy of the kiss, she impulsively put her hand on the back of his head and pulled his mouth to hers. "This is the kiss of lovers," she thought.

It was a long, open-mouthed kiss. A deeply passionate melding of souls that she had never shared with her husband. Sex with him had always been mild-mannered and proper. She suddenly felt like a wanton slut and liked the feeling.

Still, she had no intent of having sex with him. He was sure, though, that within minutes he would have her stripped naked on his gutting table. He would soon give her that most intimate of kisses, taking her clit between his lips and make her come for the first of many times tonight.

His hands were on her waist. He slid his left hand up to the back of her neck where her bikini top was tied. He broke the kiss and began nibbling on her ear, moving downward toward her neck. As she tilted her head back, offering the soft pulse of her throat to him, he gently tugged at the knot. It came loose, held in place precariously by a light film of sweat on her breasts. .

As he nuzzled downwards, it fell away slowly. The cool night air hardened her sensitive nipples. She gasped as she realized that she was naked from the waist up, exposing her breasts to only the second man who had ever seen them. Her hands curled up into small fists but she did nothing to stop the very pleasant feeling that was sweeping through her.

He sucked a nipple into his mouth. The heat radiated from her breast directly to her pussy. She was becoming incredibly wet. In just a few seconds, her cunt had opened so wide that the cloth between her legs disappeared into her depths. Almost against her will she found herself pressing her breast harder against his mouth.

It was a reaction that told him that her body was now his to do with as he pleased. Even if she did not yet realize it, she had surrendered her body to him. He would soon know the most intimate parts of her and she would deny him nothing. He moved to capture her other breast, leaving one nipple shiny and glistening from his spittle. No longer shy and reluctant, she eagerly offered her other breast to him, pulling his head tighter.

"This is going even faster than I hoped," he thought. He had planned on taking several days to turn this woman into his moaning, sex-crazed bitch and send her home with a brown Mexican baby in her belly. It had only taken a few hours, though, and she was ready to spread her legs and accept pleasure from another cock.

He found the ties at either side of her hips that held the bikini bottom in place. As he worked his way down her stomach, she collapsed backwards, now supported only on her elbows. He pulled the bikini away from her cunt, catching the musky fragrance of her dripping wet sex.

"Lie down," he hissed.

She collapsed backwards, covering her face with her arm. She knew what he was about to do and it was something she had never experienced before. Although she was frightened by her reactions and shamed by her willing wantoness, she spread her legs farther apart, giving him total access.

She felt his tongue exploring the sheath that had covered her clit. Instinctively she spread her legs wider, curling her toes over the edge of the gutting table so she could thrust her hips upwards to meet his attack. He captured her clit with his lips and began lashing it with his tongue. It sent a supercharged jolt through the core of her body. She had always made love with her husband quietly with scarcely a moan. Tonight, she shrieked loudly announcing the beginnings of her orgasm to anyone within a hundred yards.

He reached up with his hands and caught her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. He began twiddling them as he ate her expertly. Her hips began to flex, rising and falling against his face, urging his tongue to explore deeper into her hole. As her first massive orgasm surged through her, she covered his hands with hers and mashed down hard as she bucked her hips, trying to take his whole head into her pussy.

She suddenly realized that she had just experienced her first orgasm. Ever.

Ricardo smiled. Another gringo bitch had succumbed to his charms, and was giving up something that only her husband had ever had. It was time to claim his prize. He wanted to fuck her face, first. She had fantastic dick sucking lips he thought but knew that should come later. She was sexually naïve, surprisingly so for a woman who had been married 10 years.

He stood up dropping his pants to the floor. Sandra was still on her back, trying to catch her breath. What she had just let happen was wrong and she was ashamed of herself. Trying to convince herself that she hadn't cheated on her husband, she sat up and looked down at Ricardo's rock hard cock. If she let him penetrate her, she would be a cheating slut. With a sharp cry, she wrenched herself away and ran into the living room. He smiled as he watched her sweet, naked ass. He knew she wouldn't go far.

In a few moments, he followed her. She was lying on the couch, softly sobbing into a pillow. He sat down next to her. "It's OK," he whispered. "Catch your breath and I'll see you back to your hotel."

She felt the warmth of his hand on the small of her back. She twisted once to shake it off. He pressed harder. "Shh," he said. "Relax. I'll get a blanket from the bed room and cover you."

He didn't move though. His hand softly stroked her back. When he felt the tension melt away, he slowly began covering more of her body. Soon he was stroking that sweet, naked ass. He leaned forward and whispered into her ear. "Let me make you feel better."

She shuddered at the warmth of his breath and sensed his hand was beginning to probe for that sweet spot between her legs. Almost subconsciously, she moved her knee aside, giving him access to her still dripping wet pussy. She felt his middle finger slowly sliding down her slit, gathering moisture as it traveled ever nearer her clit. She could hear herself moaning but the sound seemed to be coming from another person, far away.

When he reached her clit, and started massaging it with slow lazy circles, she gasped and pulled her knee forward, giving him free access to a spot that only one other man had touched before. Ricardo smiled, satisfied that there was no fight left in this woman, no desire to protect her wedding vows. Soon the only thing that she would desire, even beg for, was his cock. He penetrated her with two fingers and she arched her back, forcing this manual stimulation deeper into her cunt.

He had always believed he had a special talent for finger fucking his women and it showed. He brought her closer and closer to another orgasm. As he sensed her about to explode, he backed off and started anew. Four times he brought her to the edge and four times he stopped. It left her a gasping, panting sexual animal in desperate need of relief.

He lifted her ass upwards with his fingers still deeply planted inside of her and positioned himself between her now wide spread legs. She felt his cock probing. He liked to take his women slowly the first time, savoring the depth and warmth of fresh pussy.

She struggled to come to her senses but his sexual ministrations had ended any chance that she would be able to stop him. Ricardo was positioning the monster cock that was about to invade her depths. He was an extra large, stretching a magnum rubber to its limits when he chose to use one but it wouldn't be tonight with this woman.

"This cowboy is riding bareback tonight," he smiled at himself as he made the bad joke for the hundredth time.

"No," she said in a voice that could hardly be heard. Ricardo heard it, though. She was doing nothing to stop the act. Her legs were still wide open and she could feel the point where his cock was in intimate contact with her pussy. One slight push and he could easily penetrate her.

"No,' she whispered again, but did nothing to escape. Instead, she held very still, waiting for penetration. He put his hands on her hips and flexed. The tip of his cock was now enveloped by her pussy lips.

She grunted and closed her eyes.

"No," she whispered again, her head turning away. It was a last plea directed to herself to remain true to her husband but she knew she was ready to be fucked. She knew she wanted Ricardo to bring her to another orgasm.

Holding her ass in place with his huge hands, he slowly eased his cock into her causing little yips of breath to escape from her as he claimed his prize inch by inch. When she felt his balls resting against her ass she knew that she had violated her wedding vows and her husband's trust. She also felt another orgasm building. He held himself in that position for a few seconds.

"Do you want to come again? Do you want me to fuck you?'

"Fuck me, fuck me now, just don't come inside me," she pleaded. Fuck was a word she had never used before, it had always sounded so dirty. Right now, though, it seemed to be the right word to describe what was about the happen to her. She used it because to sounded so dirty.

He began fucking her in earnest, long deep strokes delivered at an angle that gave him maximum penetration. He knew he was penetrating her more deeply than her husband ever had and would soon be depositing his sperm high up near her womb. Her first orgasm hit her quickly and she almost passed out from its intensity. He slowed his pace, waiting for her to come around. When he felt her hips start to move again, he quickened his pace. He felt several small orgasms – he could feel her inner cunt muscles quivering, trying to milk him of his seed. A last massive orgasm overcame her and he unleashed a flood of sperm deep in her belly.

Before she left a week from now, he would have her mouth and her ass, two virgin sites he was sure. As easy as she was to fuck and as hard as she came, he might even be able to convince her to try a threesome with his friend Rodrigo, the bartender.

It would be nice to see her with a cock in her mouth and another in her ass. "Rotisserie sex is good sex", he thought.

As Sandra came down from her massive orgasms, there was something she knew. He had come inside her, deep inside her. She was pregnant. Ricardo had beaten her husband to the punch.

She was ashamed, embarrassed at what she had let happen. She also wanted more. He picked her up, and deposited her on his bed. He stood over her for a moment, admiring her gorgeous body. She looked at him shoulders to hips and back. With a shy, tremulous smile, she extended her hand, inviting him to bed and another round of sport fucking. He smiled as he settled in behind her spoon style. He decided he would take her anally tonight and call Rodrigo in the morning.

To be continued

User666
User666
71 Followers
12