Sandra: My Pissing Girlfriend

Story Info
She takes a pee on his back in the bath.
1.5k words
4.37
153.2k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers

BATH TIME SURPRISE

This was to be our first Christmas together. We had been seeing each other for around two months now and were only just beginning to get an idea of what little fetishes would turn on the other. After our last love making session, two nights ago, Sandra had done something incredibly naughty during our bath together. Moving around to my rear she had stood up in the water and had started to massage the back of my neck. This had been such a lovely and relaxing sensation that it took my brain a couple of seconds to register the warm spray which was suddenly flowing over my back.

"My God! Sandra, are you doing what I think you are?" I asked in amazement.

"Hmm. And what would that be?" she asked in a silken tone.

"Taking a piss over my back, that's what!" I replied somewhat indignantly. I wasn't sure at this stage if I liked the idea of my new girlfriend using me for her toilet. I tried to turn around and see for myself if she was actually squirting her pee out of her pussy and over my back. Her massaging fingers suddenly became a strong clasp restraining me where I sat in the bath. The warm stream flowing down my back showed no sign of abating. In fact I could swear that its impact point over my flesh had increased in strength.

"Relax and you might enjoy it," Sandra whispered. I was tempted to resist her and use my strength to break her grip but then I thought about it. Sandra had already proved to be a more than willing sexual partner and had a fantastically hot body. Just thinking about her naked frame, firm tits and the mass of brown pubic hairs nestled so attractively between her slender legs, was starting to give me a new hard-on.

The warm flowing shower of piss being done over my back continued and I tried to image what her pussy must look like as her piss stream flowed out of her lower lips. I must admit that it didn't feel at all unpleasant and I began to wonder why I had initially protested.

"How do you like it now?" my pissing girlfriend asked. Between her legs and from the base of her hairy muff, her pussy shower was still squirting forth.

"How many of your other boyfriends have you pissed over?" I asked, changing the subject.

The stream of pee being done over my back vanished for a second as she suddenly bent down to whisper in my ear. "All of them."

"And they didn't mind you pissing over them?" I asked. My dick was stirring in the bath water, starting to firm up as my excitement began to build.

"No! Not at all. In fact some of them really liked it and they got to have special treats."

Her hands had resumed her massaging motion around my neck soothing and exciting me at the same time. The warm flow over my back reappeared as she stood back up again and aimed her pissing pussy back at my bare back. I was now fully erect.

"I think like this idea of special treats. What would they be?" I enquired. I placed one hand over my erect member stroking it gently whilst Sandra's pee stream pattered over my flesh. I could feel the warmth of her legs radiating across the small space between our bodies but this was nothing to the delicious warmth of her piss stream as it flowed down my spine.

"Like letting me pee in your mouth," she suggested.

"That's gross!" I spluttered.

"Colin liked it," she retorted. For a second her piss stream wavered over my back.

"Go on. What else?" I said, not particularly wanting to talk about her ex-boyfriends.

"Maybe I'll let you pee all over me. I love being pissed on. Or, maybe we could try pissing in naughty places together. That always turns me on."

"You do that as well?" I gasped in surprise. I could feel her pussy shower beginning to diminish as she reached the end of her toilet over my back.

"Of course Id do honey. Me and my friends love peeing where we shouldn't. We can be really naughty girls when we want to be."

"Go on, tell me some places you've done a piss." I asked now quite eager to hear her stories. Suddenly I realised that I was subconsciously pumping my dick up and down as we talked. I had no idea how aroused her conversation had got me. Somewhat sheepishly I let go and hoped she had noticed. Unfortunately she had.

"Hmm! It looks like somebody likes the idea of naughty peeing more than he was letting on. Would you like a special treat before I finish my wee?"

I nodded my ascent and I felt her move onto tiptoes in the bath water. Suddenly a new warm flow of piss suddenly arrived over my exposed flesh as Sandra opened up her pee hole to treat the bottom of my hair and the back of my neck to a warm spray of her dying piss stream. The sensation only latest scant moments but I swear my dick grew another inch in response.

Stroking her fingers across my skin Sandra climbed from around from the rear of my large bath, coming to stand directly in front of me. I stared longingly at her hairy muff made up from a mass of tight curly pubic hairs. I could see her slit quite clearly with her little clit standing out just at the top. I leaned forward to bring my mouth and tongue up to her waiting lips smelling the scent of her piss upon them. With an initial lick I plunged my tongue into her cunt enjoying every second of licking her pussy. In response Sandra gave out a loan moan as I stimulated her womanhood. In my mind's eye I was seeing her honey coloured stream of urine flowing out of pee hole as she urinated over my back.

Strong hands pushed me away. For a moment I thought this was rejection but then I realised it was because Sandra wanted something more for her pussy. Squatting downwards she brought her moist vagina down to my waiting dick and we achieved union in one slippery motion. Now firmly lodged inside her pussy I started to slowly pump away. Another low moan of pleasure escaped her lips and she reached forwards to kiss me, her tongue flicking over mine. I was beginning to loose myself in the heat of the moment until Sandra gently slid her hands up to cup my head. Breaking our kiss she stared with her intensely blue eyes into mine.

"Do you still want to know where I have peed?" she asked hoarsely.

I nodded unable to speak. I was still thrusting inside her wet pussy, desperate to control my urges and not finish too soon.

"You know that pub we met in? Well me and friends had all peed over the carpet before you came over to chat me up."

"Rubbish!" I whispered, my breath coming in short pants.

Still looking into my eyes she continued, "We took it in turns. We would crouch down pretending to be looking in our handbag whilst the rest of the group stood guard. Then we would simply squirt our pee out over the floor from under our skirts and nobody was ever the wiser."

At this stage I was too far gone in fucking Sandra to even care if she was lying. My imagination was busy at work re-enacting the little scene she had just portrayed. Some of her friends had pretty hot bodies as well as my new girlfriend and the thought of each of them parting her legs before squirting a shower of piss over the pub carpet whilst there were people all around, was just so intense. I was so close to coming now but I was desperate to hold on for longer. Sandra's face was contorted with ecstasy as my cock slid up and down the walls of her pussy, her grip on my penis stunningly tight and firm.

"I don't know if I should tell you this," she gasped. I could sense so too was close to climaxing.

"What?" I managed to blurt out between grunts of pleasure.

"I've already peed in your bathroom sink," she replied, followed immediately by a loud sustained groan as I thrust even deeper into her pussy in response. It was then that my ejaculation flooded out of my dick, shooting into the depths of her pussy and I came. The image of Sandra shooting her golden pee into my bathroom sink had simply been too much. She arrived at her orgasm at the same moment, her body straining against mine as her senses flooded with sexual fulfilment. Her hot tits felt fantastic, her nipples rubbing against my chest as she hugged me even tighter.

"We are going to have so much fun together," she promised with a breathless whisper into my ear.

I said nothing, simply counting my lucky stars at having met such a woman.

leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers