Sandra's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Sandra's inner beast is awakened.
5.8k words
3.83
46.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those reader's who have not read part I of Sandra's seduction, please read part I to understand the situation. Sandra is living her fantasy, and Scott is enjoying it.

Scott scooped me up in his arms and started to carry me towards the back door of his house. He carefully bent over and kissed me as he opened the sliding glass door. As Scott stepped out onto the back patio I could feel his arms muscles bulge from the weight of my body. Scott carefully took me over to the hot tub and sat me down on side as he opened the top of the hot tub for us to enter. Scott stepped into the hot tub and then slowly turned me around and sat me on his lap in the warm water.

Scott slowly turned my head to face him as he so lustfully began kissing me. He slowly opened his mouth and took my tongue into it, slightly nibbling on my lips as he broke the kiss. "This can't continue!" Scott said as he lowered his head to my neck and began to lightly kiss the skin between my shoulder and ear.

"It can and will," I said as I shook my ass back and forth on his ever hardening cock.

"Sandra, my wife will find out. I love my wife!" Scott said as he thrust slightly forward to express the need in his loins.

"Yeah?, and you love my pussy too." I said and began to lick at his ear lobe, whispering in his ear.

"I need your cock in me now Scott!" I said, slowly lowering my wet pussy towards the head of his cock again.

I began to rub my pussy up and down the length of his thick cock, and nibble on his neck and ears.

"I want you to tell me you want my pussy!" I said matter as I quit rubbing on his thick, hard cock.

Scott suddenly stood up in the hot tub shoving me off of his lap, and stood above me. All 11 proud inches of his cock were staring me straight in the face.

"This is enough! I can not continue anymore. My wife means the world to me." Scott said staring down at me. I moved forward sliding the head of his cock into my mouth while locking my eyes on his.

"Scott, you already fucked up! You will continue to fuck me whenever and wherever I want. If you refuse, I will tell your wife I had an affair with you. Not only will your wife probably get her ass kicked when she freaks out, but you will lose her forever." I informed him as I stroked his cock to full hardness.

Scott reached down and picked me up from the hot tub. His strength was magnificent, and I actually began to get a little afraid as he sat me down on the side of the hot tub.

He looked me straight in the eyes, and I could tell the nature of the conversation had changed. Scott took my neck into his huge hand wrapping his fingers around the back of my neck, and said, "You little COCK SLUT, if my cock is what you want, my cock is what I will give you, but lets make sure we understand each other. I own that little pussy! You don't tell me anything. If you refuse my advice you will never feel this cock again!" With that he smacked the side of my face lightly with his cock head. "Do we understand each other?" He asked sliding his cock head over my lips.

"MMMMM, yes sir!" I said opening my mouth. Scott slid his cock into my mouth and slowly pumped about three inches into it.

"I say when you can play with it, I say when you can suck it, and I say when you can fuck it. If you ever question me again, and threaten me in any manner I will not only put my cock into my pants, but I will make sure you never see it again in your life." He said, as I moaned around his cock sliding back and forth across my tongue.

"ARRR MMMM FGFNN!" I moaned around his huge cock head. Scott pulled his cock from my mouth and knelt down in the water between my legs. He slowly began licking from the toes to my pussy on each leg but never touched my wet little pussy. Scott continued this torture until I thought I would cum from him licking my legs. I began to moan, and tried to reach down to my pussy. Scott stopped me just before I could begin to rub my clit. He pulled my hand away and said, "Don't touch!" Scott continued his teasing for a few more minutes before pushing my feet up out of the water and towards my shoulders. My pussy and ass were now fully on display before the eyes of the man I lusted over.

Scott slowly began licking around my clit. He would lightly lick it, and then fully run his tongue over it putting an extreme amount of pressure, and pleasure rushing though me. He began to lick up and down lightly covering my hole, and then my clit with his sweet tongue.

"MMMM! Your pussy tastes so sweet on my tongue. You like that? Do you like me licking your pussy? Do you like it when I nibble on your clit? Does my little slut like me licking her pussy?" He asked.

"OH FUCK! DON'T STOP. Your tongue feels so good. Fuck I love it. Lick that little clit. Taste my pussy." I answered.

Scott began running his tongue from my asshole back to my pussy. With long hard strokes I could feel him pleasuring me. Scott would lightly flick my asshole, and then run his tongue all the way back to my clit. Over and over again he did this until I was on the brink of orgasm. Then he would pull his head back and bite my inner thigh.

"OH FUCK, I NEED TO CUM! Stop Teasing me. Please let me cum." I whined.

"MMMMM FUCK IT FEELS GOOD. YES, MAKE YOUR LITTLE SLUT CUM ON YOUR FACE. AAAAHHHHH FUCK ME WITH THAT TONGUE!" I screamed.

Scott continued to bring me to the brink of orgasm, and then bite my inner thigh until it subsided. I could not handle it anymore. I felt like I was going to explode if he did not let me cum. My orgasm was so close that he could lick me twice and I would be right back where I was before he would bite my thigh again. The thought of him eating my pussy, after he just filled it with cum a few minutes ago, turned me on even more. Scott briefly pulled back and bit my inner thigh hard. Then he pulled me up and switched places with me.

"Suck my cock slut. Make me hard so I can fuck that little pussy of yours again!" Scott said pushing me down between his legs. His magnificent cock was sitting limply between his legs, and almost touched the water as he sat on the edge of the hot tub. I slowly took his limp cock in my mouth and tried to swallow it whole. When he was limp he was still three inches longer, and about four inches wider than the only other cock I had ever seen. I took his whole cock down my throat and gagged terrifically. This must have turned him on, because his cock began gaining strength almost immediately.

I slowly took his cock back into my throat as far as I could, and gagged again. Scott's cock was now fully hard again, and I slowly ran my tongue around the base and back up to the head. I could tell that Scott really enjoyed watching me gag on his cock, as each time I did it his cock would swell and he would try to push further down my throat.

Within a few minutes Scott was fully hard and I could not take more than half of his hard cock down my throat.

"MMMM that's it baby." Scott moaned as he wrapped his hands in my hair.

Scott would slightly lift his hips and pull down my head with each down thrust. I had both of my hand wrapped around the base of Scott's hard cock and still could not touch my hands with my lips on the down thrust. I had saliva pouring from my mouth and hanging from my chin landing on my breasts. The cool air from being outdoors was really getting to me and my nipples, mixed with the cool air, my saliva, and the situation were painfully hard.

"MMM! God you are good at this!" Scott exclaimed as he stood up and began to slowly pump his cock into the back of my throat.

What a sight if the neighbors could see over the fence. A six foot plus man, weighing around 220-240 lbs, with a huge hard cock fucking the mouth of a barely over five foot 100 lb, young blonde. My knees got weak just thinking about somebody possibly watching this.

Scott pulled his cock from my mouth, just as I thought my jaw would split open, and lightly tapped me on the lips with his hard cock.

"Stick out your tongue." Scott ordered.

I did and Scott began to smack my tongue with his cock. Then he would just push the head back into my mouth, and pull it out lightly smacking my tongue again. Scott continued this process for about five minutes, and then he stood me up and bent me over the side of the hot tub.

Scott dropped to his knees in the water behind me, and slowly ran his tongue up my wet slit and all the way through my ass crack stopping shortly on my little brown bud. The feeling I got when his tongue was on my ass was one of the most incredible feelings I have ever had. My knees got weak and an audible approving moan escaped my lips.

"You like that do you?" He asked.

"MMMMM" Was the only response I could muster.

Scott slowly ran his tongue back up my slit, starting at my clit. Scott spent a few seconds driving his tongue as far into my wet pussy as he could before continuing his travel back to my rose bud. When his tongue hit my little asshole again my knees buckled slightly and a cold shiver ran completely up my spine. He continued to lick and drive his tongue into my ass, as he inserted first one and then two fingers into my pussy. Scott curled his fingers down so they were in complete contact with my G-spot as he continued to run his tongue up, down, and into my ass. Scott continued to drive his tongue in and out of my ass, as he fingers continued to slide back and forth across my G-spot.

"OH GOD! YOUR TONGUE FEELS WONDERFUL IN MY ASS!" I moaned loudly as my knees once again began to feel weak.

Scott picked up the pace with his fingers, and began to feed his tongue into my ass as far as he could.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM! OH FUCKKKKKKK!"

I slightly screamed out as the most fascinating orgasm of my life shot through my body. My knees buckled fully and a clear substance ran from my pussy. I could actually feel it coursing out of my lips past his driving fingers.

"OOOOOOOHHHH FUCKKKKKK!" I yelled, and collapsed into the hot tub sliding off of the edge.

"Get up!" Scott coaxed as he held me under the arms.

I could not find the strength to stand at all. My ass was contracting and my pussy was on fire. I had never felt anything like it before. I could not find the strength to breathe let alone to stand. Scott pulled me up out of the water and bent me back over the edge of the hot tub. With a caring and soft push his cock head penetrated my convulsing pussy.

"OOOOHHHH MY GODDDDD!" I yelled as my pussy began convulsing all over again around his huge cock head.

Scott rocked his cock head back and forth in my pussy as I continued to stream clear substance around his cock. He kept me on the orgasm ride for a good two minutes.

"OHHHH YESSSS I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOU!"

"FUCKKKKK I CAN FEEL IT RUNNING OUT OF ME FUCKKKKK!" I began screeching as my breath left my body.

As my convulsions began to subside Scott slid about half of his cock into me, and I lost all feeling. It was almost like I was on a never ending orgasm, and I could no longer feel anything except the stretching of my pussy. The feeling was magnificent, and I could no longer think clearly. All I wanted in life was for him to fuck me forever.

"GODDDD YOUR COCK FEELS WONDERFUL!" I moaned through gasps of breath.

Scott began a good rhythm pulling his cock almost all the way out and then sinking about seven inches of it back into my hot pussy. I could feel his loving hands massaging my back as he stroked his beautiful cock in and out of my tightness. I was sick to my stomach with orgasmic bliss, and wanted him to never stop. Scott slid another inch into me until I was easily taking eight inches of his hard cock, and then it happened. Suddenly without warning Scott slid his thumb into my asshole, and I erupted. That clear substance began shooting out of my pussy squeezing past his massive cock. It actually shot out and hit him in the stomach (he told me later). Scott stroked his thumb in and out of my ass as his cock began pushing my cervix to the roof of my pussy.

"MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRR CUMMMMMING HARDDDD!" I yelled before I blacked out.

I don't think I passed out, but I did black out, and I have no idea how long either. I just know I could feel the convulsions in my brain from my pussy. When I came to Scott was really pounding into me and he quickly pulled his cock from me, and shot cum all over my ass and back. I could feel each burst as it rocketed up my spine. Several splashes hit me in the back of the head.

"FUCKKKK!" Scott yelled as he continued to jerk his huge cock, and shoot his cum all over my body.

I felt like I was taking a shower under his cock. Spurt after hot spurt landed on my back, in my ass crack, and the back of my head.

As I collapsed into the hot tub I noticed Scott just standing there with his massive cock hanging over his hand, and cum strands hanging all the way down to the water. I slowly reached forward and sucked his cock head into my mouth.

"AH FUCK STOP!" He yelled as he jerked away.

I was surprised by his reaction, and then he started laughing.

"Very sensitive little girl." He said as he shook his cock at me.

We laughed together and then we sat back and enjoyed the stars for a few minutes.

As my thoughts came back to me I began to think of how I could ever be without him now. What would I do when his wife came home? How could I get him all to myself?

"Scott? Can we continue this when your wife comes home?" I asked.

Scott then said the most surprising thing I ever thought I would hear from him.

"I don't know you will have to ask her." He said and laughed.

I was not sure what he meant. Did he really think I should ask her? Was she ok with him sleeping with other women? Was he being sarcastic?

"No serious. How can we get together?" I asked.

Scott then looked me dead in the face, and with no emotion said, "I will never leave her. Yes, you are a better fuck, and a little fun to be around, but that is a novelty it will wear off. If you want to sleep with me ever again you will have to ask her."

With that Scott stood up and started out of the hot tub.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked.

"To hit the hat, want to join me?" He asked.

What? Was he serious? Was he really going to let me stay the night with him? Will we have more sex?

"UMMM, are you serious?" I asked kind of timidly.

"Yeah, come on!" He said as he held out his hand to me.

Scott took my hand like a perfect gentleman and helped me out of the hot tub. Being so animalistic during sex, his demeanor afterwards was almost scary. I almost felt like it was all a joke and he was about ready to tell me to get out. Scott helped me out of the hot tub and walked me into his house. Scott handed me a towel and then started the shower up.

"Why don't you clean up a little and join me in the spare bedroom?" He instructed almost.

Confused I took the towel, and got in the shower. I washed myself clean and then just stood in the water as it cascaded over my body. My mind was wild with thoughts, and I had no real idea of what to think. I finished the shower and then wrapped the towel around my body and headed for the bedroom at the back of the house. Scott was lying on the bed, butt naked obviously just out of the shower himself. His body glistened with a fine mist and his magnificent cock hung limply on his thigh. His eyes were closed, but I could tell he was not asleep. I slowly entered the room and he looked up at me.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Wonderful!" I responded.

He smiled and sat up on one elbow his cock shifting to the other thigh and almost winking at me.

"Let me ask you a question. Why did you come over here today?" He asked.

"Honestly? I wanted to try and seduce you." I answered.

"Good, because I told my wife that you were trying to after your last visit." He said smiling.

"You did what?" I asked.

"I told my wife that when you came over to play poker the other night you were trying to seduce me. I also told her how you had try to attack me in the kitchen." He said laughing.

I suddenly felt the blood leave my head, and suddenly got really scared.

"Scott, why would you do that and then have sex with me today like nothing ever happened with your wife?" I asked, with terror in my voice.

"Don't worry she said I was lying." He said laughing again.

"She said there was no way to timid little Sandra would ever try anything with her husband, especially in her house." He said with a wink.

"Oh my god she is going to find out Scott." I said with tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"I know she will, because I filmed us!" Scott said jumping up from the bed.

"Come here." Scott said standing in front of the bed.

"You fucking did what?" I yelled.

"Come here now, and don't make me tell you again." He said pointing at the floor in front of him.

I walked over to him with tears now streaming down my face.

Lie down and listen.

Scott gently helped to the bed, pulling the towel from me as he did so. I suddenly felt ashamed of my nakedness in front of him, and tried to cover myself with my arms.

"Stop acting childish, it's not like I haven't seen you naked." He said laughing.

Scott then walked over to the flat screen TV and turned it on. Suddenly on the screen I saw myself bent over the couch on my knees and Scott sliding his huge cock into me as far as he could get it. As scared as I was my pussy began to flow with juices again watching my face contort each time he shoved that monster into me. It was a magnificent sight, and I could feel myself wanting him again. I watched the video for several more minutes before I noticed Scott's cock was beginning to swell. The video suddenly meant nothing to me, and the only thing I wanted was his beautiful cock back in my body. The more I looked at him the more I wanted to have his children. How was I going to get out of this mess?

Scott looked over at me, and I had two fingers working my clit over as I watched his cock swell.

"See Sandra, I have just told you and showed you that I video taped us and all you can think about is sex." He said, as he began to approach me.

"You are a slut, and can think about nothing excepting sucking and fucking! Isn't that right?" He stated without a real question.

"MMMM!" Was my response.

Scott began to slowly stroke his cock standing over me. Scott watched me work my fingers over my clit as he stroked his quickly hardening cock.

"Tell me what you want!" Scott said.

"MMMM Fuck me!" I answered.

"No, that's not what I said. I said tell me what you want." He said.

"I want you to fuck me." I replied quietly.

I began moaning watching him stroke that huge cock, and could not believe I had most if not all of that in me at some time tonight.

"No, you little slut Tell me what the fuck you want like you mean it or you will get nothing else." I almost yelled at me, and began to stroke his cock faster.

"I want you to fuck me with that beautiful cock of yours!" I responded.

"Can I tape it?" He asked.

"I don't care just fuck me, put that cock inside of me now!" I yelled.

Scott walked over to the closet and opened the door. A camera was all set up and had obviously just been moved into here. The red light on the front of the camera was already on, and had probably picked up our conversation since I had come into the room.

"Now tell me again, what do you want?" He asked.

"FUCK ME DAMMIT FUCK ME WITH THAT HUGE MAGNIFICENT COCK!" I yelled impatiently.

"Turn over slut!" He barked.

"Yes sir!" I yelled as I flipped over onto my stomach.

"You will be treated like the slut you are from now on. Do you understand me?" Scott asked.

"Yes anything, just FUCK ME!" I begged.

Scott sat on the bed straddling my ass and I could feel that heavy cock laying on my ass following the crack all the way up past my lower back. That cock was fucking huge, and I couldn't wait to have it in me again. Scott picked his cock up and spanked my ass with it hard. I t actually began to hurt after about the fifth smack.

12