Sandra's Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Reflection of night before & reality justify the other.
916 words
3.91
21.3k
00

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers

Sandra knew she should feel guilty for sleeping with Tom but she couldn't help smiling all the way home as she thought about it. For the first time in years, she felt like a women, a sexy, sensuous woman. As she pulled into the garage, she did feel bad about betraying Sam's trust.

"But, if he paid any attention to me," she reasoned with herself, "I wouldn't have had to satisfy my needs with another man."

Needs, she smiled; she was starting to sound like Lisa.

"I hope my friend had as good a time as I did," Sandra thought giggling.

She went upstairs to get some much-needed rest. Several hours and quite a few wet dreams later, she woke up. Disoriented at first, it took her a few minutes to figure out where she was. Still smiling, she went and jumped into the shower, the hot steamy water cleared her head. Sandra still could not believe she'd had the nerve to go through with last night.

The liquor had helped but damn it she was lonely, she did not want to live in an existence, she wanted a life. Besides the kids and Sam would be home by the end of the week, so no one would be the wiser. She decided to give the house a good cleaning, maybe bake some cookies for the kids & Sam. She loved spring break because she got to see Theresa and Torrance. They always seemed so excited to see her and she them. Sam had been gone more this year but he said,

"He had to grab the business when he could!"

Sam was a good provider and businessman but she wished he would stay home more. He doted on the twins, always had something to brag on them about. They were great kids, very independent, thoughtful children that made her proud. She had worked so hard all week to get everything in order for the weekend. The phone brought her out of her daydreaming,

"Hello," she said,

"Hi honey it's me," said Sam.

"I was just thinking about you," Sandra said to the love of her life.

"Is everything all right?" Sam asked.

"Yes, I've just missed you that's all," she said.

"Yeah, me too," Sam said, " hey I won't be home this week-end like I had planned, some problems came up and it may be a couple of weeks before I can get there."

"Oh, honey not again," Sandra, said very sadly.

In the background she could hear something,

"Where are you?" She asked Sam,

"In my room, why?"

"I thought I heard a woman's voice, must be on television," said Sandra.

"Yes I guess I got it on to loud, well, honey I got to go, see ya soon," said Sam.

"I love you Sam," said Sandra.

"Yeah, me to," said Sam.

Before the phone disconnected, she knew she heard a woman's voice saying,

"Sammy, come find me".

Hurt and very upset, Sandra just sat there, unsure what to do as she began to cry.

Knowing full well now that Sam was cheating on her, hurt so bad. She cried through most of the night, because she did not sleep much of it. Waking up in the middle of the next day, eyes puffy, still sniffling, she got in the shower. The hot spray helped and the twins would be home tomorrow, it's not like it was that big of a surprise. But, then she just suspected, she didn't know for sure.

After getting dressed, the phone rang again. It was Torrance,

"Hi mom, Hey for spring break, Theresa and I want to go to Fort Lauderdale with a bunch of our friends. Is that okay with you? Mom, are you okay, you sound like you've been crying?"

"No, honey, I'm fine, I just think I'm getting the sniffles. Yes, it's fine if you two go, do you have enough money?"

"Yeah mom we're fine, thanks though, are you sure your okay?" Torrance asked.

"I'm fine honey, have fun but not too much fun, send me a postcard," Sandra said.

"Okay, we love you mom." He said, "I love you two also, have fun, bye honey"

as she hung up the phone. So it was just her alone again, geez, what was wrong with her, that her family didn't like? Before she knew it, she was crying again. During that cry, Lisa called.

"Hi hon., hey what's wrong," Lisa said.

Sandra was crying to hard to answer her,

"I'm on my way over," Lisa said as she slammed down the phone

Lisa being there helped a lot, she told her about Sam and the other woman's voice and about the twins.

"Well, kids just want to have fun, that's understandable", Lisa said, " Although, you miss them, they need to have fun too and they will be home for Easter, right"?

Sniffling, Sandra nodded,

"I told you our husbands were getting their tickets punched somewhere else so why shouldn't we"? Lisa said, " I also heard the other woman on the phone two years ago but Dan doesn't know, That's when I decided if he was having fun, so was I"! "Hey Sandra, go fix your face and slip on a skirt and blouse, let's go to dinner", said Lisa, " Cheating Bastard's treat!

Well, Sandra was feeling better and it would do her more good to get out than to set and brood.

"Fuck THEM!" she said " let's go Lisa!"

CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers