Sandra's Awakening Ch. 06

Story Info
Sandra gets a visit from her family.
657 words
4.14
20.9k
00

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers

How great life was since Sandra started taking care of her own needs. She started fixing her hair, wearing make-up again and humming a lot. She smiled a lot now because she had a lot of reasons too.

"Sam may not want me anymore," Sandra thought while soaking in a hot bubble bath, smiling, "But others did!"

Last week at the movies had been nothing short of wonderful. Damien had done things to her, that while sore the next day, they were terrific that night.

"Like that butt thing?" She thought to herself with a laugh.

But, God, it was great. She started tingling just thinking about it. She had never done some of the stuff he was doing but she found out what she was missing. It was getting close to Easter weekend and hopefully her family would be home, but if not, she'd amuse herself.

The twins hit the house like a whirlwind Thursday before Easter, starving and with lots of laundry, as usual. It was so great to see them. To listen and laugh over their stories about their vacation at spring break.

"Mom, you look great," Theresa said, " are you doing aerobics again"?

"No, but I think I might start them again, Sandra said," I think I need to tone up some."

"I still have the best looking mom on the block," said Torrance laughing

"Oh you"! Sandra said laughing too as she threw a dishtowel at him.

About that time Sam walked through the front door;

"DAD!" the twins shouted together.

Waiting her turn, Sandra hugged Sam to welcome him home, she had missed him. "Honey, you look great," Sam said, "Are you doing aerobics again?"

"Just good, healthy living," Sandra said with a smile, " but I'm thinking about it."

It was great to have her family, (at one time, her whole life) at home, talking and laughing. Later that night the kids went out, Sam And Sandra went upstairs to bed, she cuddled up to him.

"Ya know what we haven't done in a long time?" Sandra said smiling and rubbing herself against him.

"Honey, it's late and I'm really tired," Sam snapped back.

"But it's been so long," she whined. She knew she was nagging but she just wanted him so bad.

"Jesus Christ," Sam hollered, "Can't I spend one night at home without you nagging me about something!"

He said as he stomped out of the room slamming the door as she began to cry. Sam felt like hell doing that, but the young woman he was with last night wore him out. But Sandra couldn't or wouldn't do for him, in bed, like the younger women would that he slept with. Sandra seemed different, more confident, it was about time. Sandra came down the stairs the next morning to find a note.

"Sorry about the way I acted, got called out of town, won't be back for a few weeks," your husband Sam.

"Well that's that!" she thought as she crumpled up the note. "You could not be any plainer than that, without seeing the movie."

As the twins came down, they were laughing and teasing each other as they always had, she had to smile at them. They were headed back to school today

"Where's Dad"? Torrance asked.

"He got called out of town," his mom said smiling, " said to say good-bye for him and he loved you two."

"It was great being home, mom, if only for the week-end," Torrance said,

"You keep doing whatever your doing, Mom, you look great!" said Theresa as she hugged her mom good bye.

"Oh, you can count on it," Sandra said smiling, "You two be careful and take care of each other."

"Call when you get there!" she hollered, waving until they drove out of sight.

It was always so quiet after the kids left. Maybe she would check into aerobics, she had loved them before.

CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers