Sandra's New Neighbors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

"No, but I'm not buying bra's today," said Sandra, now sitting down to get her shoes and pants off.

"Why not?"

"Jac and Jill think I need to let my chest breathe. I've been wearing sports bras my whole life, as tight as possible to hide my...boobs," answered Sandra, struggling with her word choice.

"Oh, ok."

Once Sandra was totally bottomless, Martha instructed her to stand in front of her. Martha measured the girl's waist and legs, then, knowing that Sandra didn't know, she measured from between Sandra's legs to the top of her hips. "Your waist is twenty-nine inches, thighs are twelve each and it's seven inches from the bottom of your crotch to hips. Those measurements mean you wear a medium. I'll get some panties and be right back. Please step to the side," said Martha as she moved to the door.

Martha exited and didn't close the door all the way. If Sandra tired to close the door, she would expose herself to a lot of the store. So she hid as best she could, but knew both twins saw her, that she didn't mind. A moment later Martha reentered and closed door.

"Here you are," the short woman said as she handed over a dozen pairs. There were the sky blue boyshorts and pink briefs with some lacey ones. There was an even split between the two types.

Sandra set all of them on top of her jeans before selecting the boyshorts that Martha had selected earlier. She stepped into and pulled them up quickly. She felt weird. The garment was lifting and separating her butt cheeks a little and a lot more skin on her legs was visible. Other than that they felt almost like the boxer-briefs she had worn for years.

She looked at Martha, who was smiling. "Damn those look sexy on you. The twins need to see." And before Sandra could object she opened the door enough for the taller women to look in. They grinned and gave Sandra thumbs-up. This caused Sandra to blush a little and smile. "Now you need to try on another pair."

Sandra regretted trying on the boyshorts first, because of how close they were to what she wore normally. To get it over with she quickly pulled off the panties and grabbed the pink briefs. The briefs made her feel exposed, yet girly. She liked them. The exposed feeling was making her aroused, something she hadn't felt since walking into the store. Martha and the twins liked how the briefs looked on her. She grabbed and held up each of the other panties in front of her while looking in the mirror. Out of the dozen she rejected three, two briefs that seemed to high cut and a pair of practically see through boyshorts.

As she reached for her jeans to pull them on over the pink briefs, Martha and the twins stopped her. Martha did it because she needed to ring up the underwear. The twins stopped her because they wanted her to not wear any underwear for the day, even though they didn't tell her that.

Sandra took the briefs off with more regret than when she removed the boyshorts. Martha straightened up while Sandra redressed. The two of them exited and went to the register. By now Sandra's arousal, consciously by wearing the panties and subconsciously by knowing that other people could possibly see her bottomless, had started to climb and she could tell she needed a break. She got through the sale as quickly as possible then handed the bag to Jac as she ran for the restroom.

In the restroom, she took the handicap stall. She dropped the lid then her pants. She didn't even sit down before her hands found her moist lips. She kicked a shoe and pant leg off as she sat. She propped her feet on the rails and leaned back into the tank as her fingers sank into her hot little pussy. She closed her eyes so she could enjoy the sensations.

The twins had followed her and entered the room as she moaned her first time. They smiled lustily at each other then followed the sounds of squishy sex and moaning. Jill gently tested the door, which didn't budge. She smiled in the knowledge that Sandra had the presence of mind to lock the door.

The locked door didn't deter Jac. She got down on the floor and slid under the wall. She licked her lips at the sight of Sandra. Before going to the brunette, she quietly unlocked the door. She stayed on the floor and crawled between Sandra's legs. As Jill entered and relocked the door, Jac kissed Sandra's left thigh as close to the sweet pussy as she could without interrupting the work in progress.

The kiss caused Sandra to open her eyes and pause. She saw Jill lift one of her feet off the rail, slip past it and replace it. Then she looked down to find Jac pulling Sandra's fingers out of the hairless pussy and replacing them with her mouth and fingers. Jill took one of the freed hands and placed it on her inner thigh. In understanding that hand quickly made its way to Jill's crotch. It was bare under the skirt. Sandra pushed her middle finger into the blonde's pussy as her thumb found Jill's clit.

Now two women were moaning. Jac wanted to join, but didn't want to just masturbate herself. Jill's hands were playing with two chests, hers and Sandra's. In no time Sandra hit her orgasm. She again squirted into Jac's face, covering it from hairline to neck. The liquid dripped quickly onto her shirt.

Sandra had frozen when she came and actually, unintentionally, removed her hand from Jill's pussy. When she came down from her high, she tried to return to it, but Jill denied her. The whole thing was to help Sandra get off quickly.

Yes it got her worked up, but she knew that soon she would be able to get off. She and her sister had created the scenario on the fly when they saw Martha. They both knew Martha would be up for anything with them.

The slip of paper that Martha got was the idea. 'Play along and expose her.'

The twins helped Sandra clean up and get dressed. The three of them left the stall together and Jac tried to clean herself up as much as possible, by basically splashing water on her face and shirt.

"No more shopping for the day," said Jill. "We need to get home. We're all excited." They grinned at each other and nodded. They left the restroom and headed to the car.

On the way home, Sandra glanced out the window and saw the sign for Furry Farm. She had never noticed the sign before. "What's Furry Farm?"

"A fur salon," said Jill.

"Why?" said Jac.

"Saw the sign. Do either of you like fur?" asked Sandra. She was starting to remember things she had heard about fur coats. Some people didn't like that others wore the fur of animals. She didn't care either way.

"I've always wanted one," gushed Jac as Jill said, "They are so soft."

"Either of you have one?"

"No," they answered in unison.

"Can we stop?"

Jill glanced at Sandra to make sure the girl was ok then nodded. She had to flip a U-ey to get back to the store.

Next chapter ... fur shopping.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers
12