Sandra's Night Out

Story Info
Redhead gets driven while under the influence.
3.3k words
4.3
222.5k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 2 am when the somewhat intoxicated redhead stumbled out of the bar and into the parking lot, she was fairly tall with long legs and the alcohol made it hard to control them. she had been out drinking with the girls and she knew she had a bit too much but it felt so good to let go for a change, normally she worked and slept her life away so tonight was a nice change. she had been playing pool against these two guys John and Steve, , she had enjoyed teasing them all night long, bending over the pool table in her tight short black dress and knee high black boots, watching them watch her with animal lust in their eyes. Her friends always said "Sandy, someday you are going to get yourself into trouble teasing the men like that." But she just shrugged her shoulders at their comments and with a smile said "maybe".

Sandy vaguely remembered Steve or maybe it was John, hmmmmm... one of them anyway, ask her to go with them back to their motel room. She had declined of course, she giggled to herself as she stumbled across the parking lot, "She may be a tease, but she was not a slut" she said to herself under her breath. Besides she was well beyond feeling good already so she knew it was time to go home and get reacquainted with her bed. The two men had looked annoyed with her when she turned them down but had not given her a hard time about it and had left the bar before her. Good thing because her friends had already left the bar and had gone home on her declaration that she was sober enough to drive.

Sandy finally made it to her car and leaned up against it to dig in her purse for her keys but only succeeded in dropping it on the ground. "Oh ya, and you expect to drive stupid" she said to herself as she bent down to pick up the purse and the few contents that had fallen out of it. The alcohol had finally taken its toll though because Sandra's legs wouldn't support her and she landed on her ass with her legs sprawled out in front of her. "Now I know how stupid I must of looked when I told my friends I was ok to drive" she mumbled to no one. If Sandra hadn't have been so drunk she would've jumped when she heard a male voice reply "You don't look stupid to me, just intoxicated" then he chuckled as he bent down to help her with her purse and proceeded to help her up to her feet.

Sandra recognized Steve immediately from the bar, "What are you doing here?" she asked as she brushed off the bit of gravel on her legs. He smiled "remember we told you we had a room here" he went on " You're to drunk to drive love, why don't you come to our room and call a cab?" She knew she couldn't drive like this so she accepted Steve's offer and hung on to his arm as they made their way back to his room. When they reached the door Sandra looked up at steve and asked suspiciously "You wouldn't take advantage of an intoxicated lady would you?" He just laughed in reply and opened the door for her to enter the room.

When Sandra stepped into the room she could smell beer and left over smoke from some obviously good weed. John was sitting on the bed rolling a joint when he looked up and smiled at her "just in time sweetheart" he said holding up the freshly rolled joint for her to see. "I could use one of those" Sandra said as she collapsed on the bed across from him. Steve moved to the phone and with his back to her picked up the receiver to call a taxi. She couldn't see the phone from where she was sitting so therefore didn't see Steve holding down the receiver button as he requested a taxi for their room. "They said an hour because of bar rush sweetheart, so you might as well relax, smoke one, and have another drink" he said as he put down the phone.

Sandra began to look around to get a look at her surroundings, she realized that this was no five star hotel. The carpet was old you could tell by the shitty color of orange, it was a dark room because the paneling was a dark brown and so was all the furniture, and the bed spreads were far from coordinated with their large blue and green designs on a black background. Sandra searched around in her mind to try to find a word to describe the room and cheesy was all she could come up with. The guys had been listening to music on an old tv that was set on a long desk combination dresser that ran along the wall opposite the beds and there was a huge mirror set above it so you could see everything in the room.

Sandra had been so enthralled with her observations that she did not see the exchange of looks between the two men. "I really like that dress you're wearing honey, I like the way it zips all the way up the front and the length is nice too" Steve said smiling at her. John joined in "I like the way it shows off the cleavage and the legs" then he winked at Steve. Sandra was beginning to feel uncomfortable and decided a short reprieve was in order and excused herself to go to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom Sandra closed the door behind her and looked at her watch, she couldn't remember what time Steve had called a cab and wasn't sure if it was even close to an hour yet. She brushed her hair and redid her lipstick trying to waste time before she had to go back out there. They were obviously getting fresh and she wasn't interested. After about 10 minutes had gone by Sandra knew she couldn't stall any longer and decided to go finish her drink and hope the cab arrived soon.

As Sandra walked back into the room she realized that the lighting had gotten dimmer, but that is all she got to realize when suddenly she found herself being yanked onto the closest bed. There was a heavy weight on her chest as her arms were being forced above her head she could feel something being wrapped around her wrists. Once her arms were tied above her head to the headboard the weight lifted from her chest. Next her legs were forced apart and tied so that she lay spread eagle on the bed in front of both men. Steve sat on the bed beside her and smiled at her then he reached down and began to unzip Sandra's dress slowly exposing her large firm breasts and the black satin thong.

Sandra tried to struggle but the alcohol had made her weak and she couldn't put up much of a fight so she began begging them not to do this to her, but her murmerings only fell on deaf ears because now both men were removing their pants while leering at her helpless body. Steve slid onto the bed beside her and she could feel his breath as his head bent down to take one of her rosy pink nipples in his mouth, then she felt his fingers take the other nipple and gently start playing with it. "Oh God" Sandra moaned in despair as she could feel a tingling sensation run through her body "No please" she pleaded. She felt movement at the foot of the bed and then realized it was John getting in position between her legs, she could feel him move aside the thin material of her thong and then a warm wet sensation as he ran the tip of his tongue along the crack of her smoothly shaven pussy.

"I've fantasized about sliding my tongue in this hot wet pink pussy all night long" Sandra heard John mumble from down between her legs then she heard Steve whisper "As long as you cooperate with us doll you will get out of this safely, all we want is a little fun tonight". With that statement he got up and straddled Sandra's chest and began rubbing his balls and cock all over her face and she heard him ask her "Do you know what I want bitch?" Then taking his cock in his hand he started rubbing the tip of of it along Sandra's lips lubricating them with the precum that had been covering it, she felt Steve begin pushing at her mouth and the head of his large uncircumsized cock forced her cum wet lips apart and filled her mouth with his thick hard organ. She tried again to say no but it only came out as a moan around his hard cock and she felt him tremble from the vibration the sound had made around it.

John's warm wet tongue snaked inside Sandra's pussy lightly touching her clit and she tried to move away from his touch but found she couldn't with Steve straddling her and her legs tied. She felt his fingers spread her lips and his whole tongue covered her clit applying warm gentle pressure as he moved his head so his tongue was massaging it making is swell and stand up. Sandra's eyes widened at the realization she could actually feel her juices begin to flow making her pussy sopping wet and another moan escaped her only this time it was from the pleasure being forced on her by the man between her legs.

Steve had been savoring the feel of Sandra's hot mouth by staying very still forcing her to hold his large thick cock deep inside preventing her from swallowing and making her mouth fill up with spit, but the feeling of her mouth tightening around his cock as she drew close to orgasm was to much and he began moving his hips forcing his cock in and out of her mouth in long smooth strokes. Sandra could feel his cock getting harder as he pumped steadily at her mouth, suddenly her whole body tensed as it exploded in orgasm and she could feel John's tongue lapping at her cum as it gushed out of her hole and ran down the crack of her ass. She cried out but only succeeded in pushing Steve over the edge, she tried to pull her head away as his hot salty cum began pumping into her mouth but he pushed his cock into her mouth deep forcing her to swallow all of it.

Steve waited till his cock went soft before he pulled out of her mouth and got off of her chest. He stood there looking at her for a minute then said "Your mouth doesn't look like it has been fucked enough sweetheart, but I think John here has a cure for that." She heard him laugh as John climbed up the bed so that he had taken Steve's place and his large cock was pushing at her lips, tears rolled down her cheeks from shame but she opened her mouth and allowed him to fill her mouth with his hard throbbing dick and immediately he started pumping fast and hard abusing her mouth. Sandra had been aware of Steve watching his friend fuck her mouth but now she felt him crawl between her legs and her hips bucked as she felt his tongue touch her still swollen and sensitive clit, he laughed and pinned her down tight to the mattress and she moaned as he took her whole clit in his mouth gently began sucking very softly making wet sounds.

John pulled out of Sandra's mouth and ordered her to stroke the length of his hard cock with her tongue, she did so reluctantly starting from the base and slowly moving up to the tip. She used the tip of her tongue to play with the his hole and then took just the head of his cock in her mouth. "Oh fuck" he growled and he pumped hard and deep in Sandra's mouth twice then pulled back as his hot cum filled her mouth and ran down the corner of her mouth, "you should charge for that ride sweetheart" John said, then he shuddered as the last wave of the orgasm washed over him. Sandra almost choked on the thick salty substance in her mouth when she involuntarily cried out as the orgasm spread through her entire body and she thought she heard Steve exclaim "Fuck I can't believe it, she squirted".

Sandra didn't know how long she lay there her chest heaving and her body quivering, she was just vaguely aware that they were smoking and seemingly talking about her, so she knew it had to have been a few minutes. Her breathing was just beginning to slow down when she felt the ties on her legs being removed and then hands on her legs and hips forcing her over onto her stomach, hands on the inside of her legs pushed them wide apart and someone moved between them. She heard Steve's voice gruff with excitement moan "get that ass up in the air" and he grasped her hips helping her up so she could place her legs beneath her for support. Using his legs to keep Sandra's legs spread wide Steve leaned forward and she felt him begin rubbing the head of his cock around her hot wet hole then he slid it down to rub her very sensitive throbbing clit and back up to her hole.

One last feeble "no" escaped her lips as Sandra felt the pressure of Steve pushing his big thick cock inside her but the protest went unheard and he kept pushing and pumping until he was all the way inside her and she could feel his huge balls against her pussy lips and his pubic hair tickling her ass. Steve stopped then and she could feel his cock pulsating inside her growing harder, he was huge and she felt like he was stretching her farther than she had been before as he grew harder and she knew when he started to fuck her she would cum and cum hard.

Sandra's wrists were still tied together with a single strap attached from her wrists up to the head board but Steve had pushed her up on the bed a bit so now she was on her elbows so she could use them for support as he began moving his hips slow at first but working up to a hard and fast fucking that Sandra knew she would never forget as her body felt orgasm after orgasm. She was weak and her legs were shaking when Steve finally pulled out of her and she would've collapsed but set of arms took hold of her and lifted her so she was on her knees. Steve moved around and slid underneath her so that she was straddling him and she was lowered down onto his hard cock making her groan as she felt it pushing deep inside her.

Sandra had been sitting straight up when Steve's cock filled her but now he had hold of her wrists and was pulling her forward so she was laying on top of him and her ass was again in the air. She felt John move behind her and she shook her head in protest as he ran his finger along the crack of her ass lingering around the hole. He was using her own juices to lubricate the area and Sandra knew what was about to happen but there was nothing she could do to stop it and she felt his finger slide inside her asshole working his way all the way in. She could feel Steve's cock throbbing inside her as John worked her asshole with his finger, she moaned and her pussy contracted around Steve's cock when John slid in a second finger and began fucking her a little harder with them. "Oh fuck" she gasped when finally John's fingers were replaced by the head of his cock and she felt the head slowly push deep inside her ass until she could feel his pubic hair tickling her ass.

Both men held very still with their dicks deep inside Sandra and she could feel both of their cocks pulsating growing harder as she squirmed between them. John began to move inside her making long smooth strokes in and out of Sandra's ass forcing her up and down on the cock that was filling her pussy. She could feel her cum running down her legs as it seeped out around Steve's rock hard cock and her pussy muscles tightened around it as her body drew closer to exploding and she heard him exclaim "Oh fuck, I can't hold out anymore". She could feel Steve's hot cum shooting deep inside her and then she heard John begin to groan as he began shooting his own load into her ass. Both men stayed inside of Sandra until their cocks went soft then John got up pulling out of her ass and Steve rolled her off of him and onto the bed to collapse and pass out.

When she woke up later that morning Sandra was not sure if what she experienced was real until the fog lifted and she tried to move. She felt stiff and sore and it took her a couple of minutes to sit up but she did so with a loud moan. Once she was sitting up she looked around and found herself alone in the room which set off some confusion in Sandra's mind because she realized she was disappointed. She scanned the room and found her clothes laying on the floor in a pile between the two beds, the dress was intact but the thong had been cut off of her and was completely useless, she put on the dress and threw the thong in the garbage then moved to the phone to call a taxi. Sandra stopped short and felt a shiver run through her as she stared at the note leaning against the phone with her name printed on it in big letters. With shaking hands she picked it up and unfolded the paper to read what was printed there:

Dear Sandra: We thank you for the good time last night and hope your body feels at least half as good as ours does this morning. You were a good fuck and we hope that you will be around on our next visit in 2 weeks time so that we can show you some pictures of the great time we shared at last nights party. Oh by the way your address book with all your family and friends addresses must of accidentally fell into John's duffle bag so you might want to show up for that too. Well we will be seeing you again in 2 weeks baby, if not we will send the pictures and your address book in the mail for you, not sure which address to use so may have to send to all of them, but hopefully we won't have to waste the stamps and you will pick them up in person. P.S- We may have some friends with us next trip so we will have a real good time.

Sandra folded the paper and stuffed it in her purse as she left the room to the waiting taxi. She knew she would be back here in 2 weeks, not because of the pictures they claimed they had but, because of the tingling sensation of excitement that ran down her spine through her entire body and settled in her pussy making her wet all over again and causing her to squirm in anticipation.