Sandra's Passions...Ch. 3

Story Info
She responds to Vincenzo's ad.
6.8k words
4.28
44.4k
8
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bassoon
Bassoon
34 Followers

The Story of a Woman's Sexual Awakening
Chapter Three: Sandra's Continued Liberation

It did not take Vincenzo long to answer my reply to his advertisement; it was the first time that I ever acted upon a contact magazine's services and this act was in itself, an adventure for us. I did not know at that time that for many years afterwards, such magazines would reward me with dozens of adventures involving the sharing of wives with other men, some including acts of wildest eroticism, far beyond my (then) wildest imagination. I had little idea that so many men delighted in seeing their young and beautiful wives being licked, fucked and even buggered by the bold strangers, who would confidently take them right in front of their husbands' eager gaze.

Instinctively, I knew that the sexual act, in which a woman enjoyed two men, was something that I identified with. Not only was I about to instigate it for the third time within a year, with my own wife but this time, unlike the previous opportunistic occasions, the act would be coolly premeditated. I already suspected by then that I could also enjoy taking the reverse role and often imagined thrusting my cock up a gorgeous young wife whilst her husband watched me screw her and encouraged me to every sexual excess with her. The more I fantasised about inseminating another man's wife with my spunk and for her husband to bathe his cock in my leavings, so the more I wanted to have my own wife inseminated with the sperm of other men. I needed the thrill of fucking into Sandra after she had wantonly allowed them to cream her fevered womb.

You may wonder why she chose Vincenzo's advertisement in particular? Well, his description was such that it really appealed to her, for she had often admired dark, Mediterranean types and whilst he was not married, he referred to another woman being available. I think that by now, Sandra was starting to feel a little guilty about having all the fun and wanted to reward me. His stated age was a little older than we were and he sounded very sophisticated. She thought that with his undoubted greater experience, he would command the situation and possibly teach us a thing or two. On this last thought she was not wrong!

His photograph heightened her sexual expectations; tall, slim, dark complexion, good even teeth showing in a flashing smile, in fact looking like an Italian film star. He was then still in Italy but about to visit England for two months and laying appropriate plans. We sent him two photographs of Sandra, one facial and the other, of her naked on the bed with legs slightly spread and holding her breast. He responded and sent us one of him with him standing totally naked and supporting an enormous erection. With it was a letter in almost perfect English, the contents of which I do not remember exactly but I do recall, really blew her mind, in its eroticism. Vincenzo was certainly the man for the job.

He described Maria as his traveling companion and she sounded gorgeous but unfortunately, he did not have a photograph available. He wrote to say that she was a professional model, which sounded innocent enough then, but I since came to realise, could have meant almost anything. Sandra was excited and read his long, horny letter time and time again during the remaining days prior to his arrival. His words were very complimentary about her face and figure and he assured her that he was very experienced and that he could not wait to make love to her, hinting also that Maria might like to enjoy her also. However, at that time, Sandra was vehemently against the idea of attempting lesbian sex and made it clear that this would not happen, much to my disappointment.

They had arranged to stay in London and it was decided that they would visit our home in the second week of their stay. It was only their third evening in London when Vincenzo telephoned us. I picked up the phone and recognised him immediately from his accent. We exchanged pleasantries and it was not long before he was telling me quite boldly, how he was looking forward to fucking my wife. I had not until then, ever heard any man being so explicit, concerning what he intended to do sexually, with my wife. I found this an incredible turn-on and subsequently used the same technique to great advantage, when years later, I was working my way through many wives with their husbands' help and encouragement.

Sandra came to the telephone and spoke with him. I could see how excited she was getting and she was actually blushing. I stoked her breasts whilst she verbally flirted with him and the more I did this, the more animated and explicit was her conversation. I recall her telling him such things as. "Yes I would love to do that with you" and "No, I have never taken it that way yet" etc. We screwed that night with added passion and I knew in my heart that in her imagination, it was Vincenzo who was making love to her and creaming her. On the eve of their visit, he telephoned again. It was late evening and we had just gone to bed. She arose and took the call in the hallway and when I realised that it was Vincenzo, I too arose and sat with her on the floor of the hallway as she spoke to the man whom she knew was going to fuck her the next day. It was a very long telephone conversation and very heated. She had worn very little in bed and was thus almost naked there in the hall. I took the opportunity to pleasure her so I masturbated her, whilst Vincenzo made love to her verbally, on the telephone. Her replies told me just how graphic were his remarks and I could see how this turned her on.

I spoke to Maria on this occasion and this was quite thrilling except, that my lack of experience made me much more timid than he had been with my wife. Furthermore, her command of English language was quite poor so we had a little difficulty in understanding each other, which made the conversation more funny, than erotic.

When at last she put the phone down and we retired to bed, her pussy was very wet. The fact that she was lubricating so much for this stranger who had so excited her, really thrilled me and again we fucked whilst talking about him constantly. When my semen was spurting up into her pussy I was reminding her how; "This time tomorrow it will be Vincenzo whose spunk will be filling you!" She loved it and didn't hesitate to remind me, that whilst she was enjoying this decadent act, my own semen would be filling Maria, something I certainly hadn't forgotten about!

We sat in the lounge, early evening; having got rid of the kids to relatives. I can recall, even now, how beautiful she looked and more painfully, how our meagre bank balance was depleted, after she had completed a day's shopping for her lover's benefit. She faced me across the room, sipping a large scotch and her crotch was clearly visible beneath her gold coloured mini dress. Red patented stilettos and similarly bright red junk jewelry added to the effect which was certainly sexy, albeit a little 'tarty'. Just a thin film of bright red fabric covered her crotch, which was part of her red underwear. She wore matching red bra and briefs, both almost transparent and a black garter belt and black stockings. We were both very nervous and she teased me by opening her legs and showing off her pussy.

When the doorbell rang, we argued over who should answer it and of course, I lost. When I opened the front door, Vincenzo was instantly recognisable from his pictures. He wore an expensive looking grey coat with black astrakhan collar. Maria certainly lived up to his description and my expectations. She was wearing a red coat, with bright red lipstick and jet black hair. She had high cheekbones and dazzling smile plus very big, brown eyes. I started to shake hands with Vincenzo but he embraced me on the doorstep. I hoped that nobody was watching for this act would at that time, have been regarded with a lot more curiosity than it would invoke nowadays. Maria and I exchanged kisses and I recall how she not only looked, but also smelled, simply gorgeous.

When I showed them into the lounge Sandra got up to greet our visitors. Maria first, where the cheek to cheek kissing, now so familiar to us all, was a little confusing to Sandra but she then went to Vincenzo where without any other preliminaries, it was a deeply passionate kiss, their tongues exploring each other and his hands groping her everywhere. It was obvious to me that there would be no problems with 'breaking the ice' with this particular suitor.

Drinks were served and they had kindly brought us a small gift from Italy. They had previously declined dinner; nevertheless we had small snacks and settled down to chat about our experiences. We found what they had to say, very enlightening. They had previously swung in England, on visits but most of their experiences were in France and Italy. The subsequent passage of time, confirmed most of what they told us, indicating that people are much the same, the world over.

The chat went on for an hour or so but time passed quickly and despite Maria's conversational difficulties, we found them very entertaining. A couple of visits to the kitchen and bathroom, etc., engineered a relocation of seating problem and then I was seated with the lovely Maria and my wife was opposite us, next to Vincenzo whose hand was on her knee.

As if by common agreement, talk stopped. Maria and I were kissing and I was fondling a pair of large, luscious breasts, much larger than Sandra's. By the time I had her blouse opened and my mouth at her nipple, Vincenzo's hand was right up Sandra's thighs and her panties came sliding down her legs. I was in heaven! You must remember that at this time, our combined sexual experiences had been limited to watching her perform. Sandra had never seen me do anything other than a quick grope of some female at a house party. I could not decide which was the most exciting, groping this gorgeous female with my wife's full permission or watching my lovely wife fornicating with a stranger. I think the former occupied most of my attention.

Both of my hands were up Maria's dress and I found that her panties were already very wet. My eager fingers soon explored beneath the flimsy material and found her luxurious, hairy pussy, already soaked with love juice. She opened her legs immediately and two, then three of my fingers slid up inside her as she murmured appreciatively. I gently explored the innermost secrets of this lovely woman, enjoying the heat and moisture of her body. The knowledge that I would soon be emptying my balls into her pussy was almost too much to bear. I treasured this moment of being able to examine her most intimate parts in such a relaxed and open manner.

In no time at all, her hips were moving against my hand violently and I deduced that she liked to be frigged hard. My hand worked faster and harder; opening her and banging her pubic bone and as I did so, her murmurs became moans, then gasps as she noisily climaxed through this first act of masturbation. During this performance, her own hand sought my cock and long before her orgasm, she had extracted it, with a little help from me. Her climax had hardly subsided, when her head went down to my lap and soon my hard prick was deep in that red, sexy mouth. Maria looked straight into my eyes as she sucked and licked my dick; making love to me not only with her skilled lips and tongue but also with roguish eye contact and sexy slurping sounds and grunts. I was held on the edge of orgasm for an eternity, imagining what it would feel like to empty my balls into the beautiful, moist aperture of that heavenly face.

I was determined not to come too quickly and eventually had to withdraw to prevent this. I looked down at her; clothes partly stripped away, tits exposed and legs spread lewdly, her mouth still open with expectation and lust. As soon as my cock left her mouth, her hand was in her cunt, frigging herself violently; never before had I seen a woman masturbate publicly and she appeared to be the epitome of wanton, carnal, female lust.

Vincenzo's head was between Sandra's thighs, the gold dress was rolled up around her waist and the little red panties lay on the carpet. His skilful tongue worked on my wife and I watched her climax as she responded eagerly to this man, who until a couple of hours ago, she had never even met. Maria's eyes followed mine to view her partner as he aroused my wife. Her expression told me how inclined she was to join him in his enjoyment of Sandra but then she re-focused on me and removed her now rather bedraggled panties. Whilst she sat on the edge of the settee I sank between her open legs, on to my knees and thrust my stiff rod into her wet, eager slit, straight up to the hilt in its first penetration. My masturbation of her and her extreme lubrication eased my entry of her.

I commenced fucking Maria, with full, deep strokes. My excitement was intense for she really was a very beautiful woman and obviously very experienced. From the corner of my eye, I saw my wife watching me service this woman and her observation of the act seem to make it even more enjoyable. Most of Vincenzo's clothes were now gone apart from an open shirt and he was in the same position as myself, kneeling between a pair of open thighs and thrusting his prick boldly up the belly of a new woman.

The whole act seemed so decadent. Two men, each with the other's partner and taking their pleasure from servicing them. Two women, each with the other's partner, penetrating their bodies. All four quite unconcerned by convention and able to enjoy sex for its own sake, content to observe and be observed during the act of adultery. Taking added pleasure from their acts of combined voyeurism and exhibitionism.

Sandra's hips were thrusting up to meet Vincenzo's cock. He had pulled open the top of her dress and was caressing her breasts, the nipples hard with excitement as his prick lunged into her cunt, seeking her womb entrance. She was begging him to "Fuck me. Fuck me!" whilst he was responding in Italian, something which I could not comprehend but imagined to be quite obscene.

The delicious thought occurred to me that this woman of mine was now fast getting used to behaving like a tart and that indeed, she loved acting the role of a total whore. I knew that I would be seeing a lot more of this facet of her sexuality in the future and resolved to encourage her promiscuity. To see her behaving in such an uncontrollably loose and wanton manner, with a man whom I advertised to come and fuck her, confirmed my suspicions that almost any sexual scenario would be possible with her.

Ejaculating inside Maria was truly delicious. Her legs were wrapped around me and she was gasping in orgasm as my little trigger mechanism tripped and the pent up reservoir of spunk left my balls, tingled its way through my rod and spurted deep inside her cunt. I could hear Sandra crying out behind me whilst Maria was talking to me in Italian as my seed flowed into her love tube. On and on and on, the muscular contractions of my cock pumping into this woman. It seemed that I would never stop coming in her. Her physical response, the tightening of her cunt around my cock and the powerful grip of her legs as she pulled me into, her only heightened both our pleasures. I sank on to her breast, kissing her face and telling her what a marvellous lover she was. We were still united and her body was still twitching enjoying the sex act, long after mine was still.

Sandra had been stripped other than her black stockings and suspender belt and was now kneeling on the floor, face down on the settee. Vincenzo was behind her, stroking his thick pole up her, moving her whole body with the force of his thrusts. She looked so very sexy with her pert little bum framing that big, angry phallus and her noisy responses to his fucking of her, told me that insofar as my wife was concerned, there was only one man in the whole world who mattered right then, and it wasn't me! He gasped and thrust even more violently. As his body shuddered in climax, I saw his buttocks tense on the inward stroke and my wife joined him in orgasm. She pushed back onto him encouraging him to take her completely and give her his full load. Her gyrations on his large cock and groans of pleasure enhanced the event for all concerned. I watched in awe as she milked his seed from his big balls, knowing that this was only the fourth man who had ever inseminated her in her life. I also knew that she had been desperate to experience this sexual act with him and she had now been fulfilled. Those long restless nights she had lain in bed, thinking about Vincenzo flooding her secret place with his potent cream had now been realised.

When he withdrew from Sandra's love slit I saw a long stream of spunk, hanging like a thread from his still rigid cock head. Her cunt was open and inflamed and his sperm was oozing from it, as she lay there exhausted. My eye travelled back between Maria's open thighs where my own spunk was dribbling from her cunt. The scene was one of total sexual realisation that we had all worked so hard for.

We lay back, exhausted, each man with the other's partner, each woman inseminated with the illicit sperm of a new lover. The girls smiled at each other and complimented each other on how they had enjoyed being serviced by the other's man. We men laughed and joked about how great it felt to fuck each other's woman. All agreed that there would be more sexual acts before the night was over. To what extent, however, I was to be very pleasantly surprised.

The girls tidied themselves up, rearranged their clothing and make-up and prepared for a night out. Soon we were in my car, driving down to the town centre for a tour of the pubs and clubs. Sandra and I were both quite well known in the town and everywhere we went we would find people who knew us. In one of the pubs, comments were overheard by me to the effect that the 'foreign-looking guy' seemed to be rather more than friendly with my wife. Later, in another pub, an acquaintance talked to me in the gents' toilet, asking about the great looking dark haired girl whose arse I was fondling at the bar. I boasted of how I had already fucked her, to which he replied something like. "Lucky bastard".

Much later, we were in a late night drinking club, where we had all drunk quite a lot and were dancing to slow numbers; feeling-up each other's partner and causing quite a few raised eyebrows. I danced for a while with Sandra and we talked about the experience at home, some hours earlier.

S..."Did you enjoy having her"?

F..."Fantastic. She is so sexy!"

S..."Sexier than me?"

F..."Nobody is sexier than you."

S..."I loved him fucking me. He is so strong. I never thought I would stop coming!"

F..."That's the fourth guy you've screwed this year. Aren't you ashamed?"

S..."Why should I be ashamed. You know how you love it."

F..."Yes, I guess I do. Will there be more?"

S..."Yes, I guess so."

F..."How does it feel to watch me fuck another girl?"

S..."I enjoyed it, especially as her man was stuck up me whilst I watched you. You need to have your share of the fun as well, Darling!"

F..."I think that I gave her a good time!"

S..."I know that you did! She told me in the ladies loo, how much she loved it and commented on what a good creaming you gave her. Not that I should be surprised at that!"

F..."Are we going to fuck them again when we get home?"

S..."I am certainly going to fuck him again. He has talked about nothing else, all evening."

I kissed her passionately, squeezing her buttocks and wondering what my friends and acquaintances here in the club, would think if only they knew that her belly was still filled with the spunk of another man. Particularly a man who had ejaculated into her, with my full approval and whom I had actually procured for her, especially for that reason. I also wondered what they would say if I told them that I was soon to fuck that lovely, sexy girl, dancing with Vincenzo and that he would fully approve of the act, whilst his cock would be ravishing Sandra.

Bassoon
Bassoon
34 Followers
12