Sandra's Passions...Ch. 6

Story Info
A big event in Sandra's love life.
7.7k words
3.92
30.7k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bassoon
Bassoon
33 Followers

As I stood at hall door, I could hear the rustle of clothing then Dave's voice murmuring 'Mm, it feels even better than it looks in the photographs!' This was followed by a low moan from Sandra. My cock stiffened into a strong erection as I envisaged what was going on in the darkened hallway. I didn't want to disturb them at this moment but I was now very excited at the prospect of this complete stranger taking my wife and fucking her here and now.

Dave had only arrived a little more than an hour previously. It was his first visit simply to break the ice and Sandra to decide whether or not she wished to have sex with him at a later date. This visit had gone very well and Dave, who was well over six foot tall, was very personable. Sandra had taken a liking to him and she felt very much at ease in his company. When he arrived, we sat in the lounge with drinks, with Sandra and I on the settee. We chatted about various experiences we had enjoyed. He was much traveled and had gone to sex clubs is the United States, which, he said were a disappointment.

When he excused himself to go to the bathroom, I asked Sandra if she would like a return visit from him so that she could fuck him.

She smiled at me and said 'Yes, I don't see any reason why not, and I would certainly like to see what he's got down there.'

'You certainly like the big ones, don't you?' I replied.

She just smiled again at me and leaned over and kissed me. 'You benefit in the end, don't you?' She said.

I had to agree with her there. She had not dressed in any sexy fashion for this evening's visitor, wearing a skirt and blouse, with her usual stockings, belt, panties and bra underneath.

When he came back into the room, I handed him a large envelope containing 10x8 black & white glossies of Sandra. The first ones he looked at were of her posing in various stages of undress until eventually her beauty was fully exposed to him. There were then a number of very detailed close-ups of her pussy, and these he took his time over, gazing at them whilst Sandra was sitting just a few feet away.

'Why do you shave?' he asked her.

Without any embarrassment she replied 'It makes me feel cleaner, and I get much more pleasure when I am having sex. The men like it when they go down on me and my own sensations are much more intense.'

I was quite amazed at how relaxed and uninhibited she was with him, as it was normally some time before she could feel so confident with a man to talk like that, and that was usually after they had made love.

Dave then came onto a few photographs of Sandra having sex with other men. He made no comment about these but spent a considerable time examining the detailed shots of my lovely young wife being penetrated by other men's cocks, both in her vagina and in her mouth.

'Do you let them come in your mouth?' he asked her.

'Sometimes,' she replied, 'it depends on the man and the mood I'm in.'

'Don't you mind, Bill?' He asked me.

'We have a very open relationship,' I replied, 'and if Sandra wants it then it is up to her. I just like seeing her enjoying herself.'

When he finished looking at the photographs, the atmosphere was electric. I regretted that he could not fuck her tonight and that we would have to wait till next week when, as Sandra agreed, he would visit us again.

We chatted for a bit longer about sex in general and then Dave said that he would have to get going. We stood up and I shook hands with him making arrangements for the following week. Sandra showed him out into the hall whilst I collected the glasses and took them into the kitchen. I waited for a few minutes, knowing that Sandra would probably give Dave a kiss and cuddle before he left. When I returned to the lounge, I saw that they were still in the hall. I went over and stood at the door listening. I could hear the sound of them kissing and I became aroused, thinking of my sexy wife enjoying the attention of another randy man. I went and picked up the photographs that Dave had been looking at and noticed that the ones he had paid most interest to were those of Sandra's shaven pussy where she had held her lips open exposing her soft pink inner lips and clitoris.

I returned to the hall door and listened to my wife doing what she did best. I could hear the rustle of clothing then Dave's voice murmuring 'Mm, it feels better than it looks in the photographs!' This was followed by a low moan from Sandra. I remained where I was, rooted to the spot, as the titillation of the situation was overpowering. I was nervous of interrupting them, as I was hopeful that she would now be so worked up that she would want Dave to fuck her. I heard further rustling of clothing then the sound of keys falling onto the carpet.

I waited a few more minutes listening to the sounds of kissing and moaning in the hall. My hand trembled slightly as I quietly opened the hall door. In the gloom I saw Sandra's red lace panties on the floor next to Dave's trousers. He had her backed up against the front door and I could see his naked buttocks pumping as he fucked her.

'Are you O.K. Dave?' I asked him. 'Have you got into her yet?'

'Yes,' he replied, 'But not completely, she feels fantastic.'

Sandra was standing on her right foot, as Dave had her left leg lifted so he could get better access to her pussy. She was still completely dressed except for her panties and I could see the soft white flesh at the top of her stockings where Dave held her leg up. I went over to where they were and in the confines of the hall the overpowering smell of her sex was like an aphrodisiac.

I kissed her on the lips and said 'Are you enjoying it?'

She smiled at me 'Yes, he is very big though.'

Dave had not stopped fucking her at my approach so I suggested that we retire to the lounge so that he could enjoy her properly.

In the lounge, I helped Sandra to strip off everything except her stockings and suspender belt, feeling how wet her pussy was from the recent action with Dave. As Dave was undressing I noticed his enormous cock for the first time. I had never seen anything so big before in the flesh. It was about 8" or 9" long and very thick. He had mentioned in one of his letters that the circumference was 6 1/2" and though I had taken no real notice of it then, to see it in the flesh was very impressive. His foreskin was rolled back behind his big purple glans, and I could see that only the first three or four inches was wet with Sandra's love juice. The veins bulged, the skin stretched taut over its throbbing length, and below the mat of his pubic hair I saw pair of very large, solid balls. I could see why Sandra was so excited.

'How do you want him to fuck you?' I asked her.

'On the settee.' She replied.

I led her over to it and laid her down with her head resting on the arm. Dave, who was now completely naked, knelt on the settee between her legs. She bent her legs and I parted her thighs so that Dave could get a good view of her pussy. Without a word, he gripped his thick shaft and ran the knob up and down her wet groove teasing her erect clitoris as he did so. She quivered in anticipation. I knelt on the floor her watching him enjoying the feeling of my wife's sex lips caressing his bloated glans.

'Good?' I asked her.

She pulled me down and kissed me on the lips then whispered in my ear. 'It's marvellous; I've never had one as big before. He really is magnificent.'

'Well, I want you to enjoy it.' I replied.

'I will!' She said.

His knob end was now well lubricated by her juice and he placed it at her entrance and slowly pushed into her. I was amazed to see her take this monster weapon into her soft belly with such ease; however, I did notice how her skin was stretched tightly around the shaft. He kept pushing his length into her until his pubic hair was pressing against her tender inner lips. Sandra let out a soft moan as she realised that he had entered her fully.

'I didn't think I would be able to take it all.' She confessed with a gasp.

'She's not too tight for you, is she?' I asked Dave.

'Not at all, she feels great. She is so responsive, I can feel her muscles working on me.' He said.

'I think she really needs a good fucking from you. I have never seen her so hot as this. It's your size that has her going.' I said.

'Don't worry; I'm going to make sure she enjoys herself' he said.

'You can spunk her, she's safe.' I replied. He nodded at that, as he began working his cock in and out of her.

After a dozen or so strokes he pulled out of her and again ran his knob up and down her very wet groove, the soft pink lips caressing him. Sandra was coming by this time and thoroughly relishing her latest sexual conquest. I had the delight of seeing him enter her willing body again and stroke into her. His shaft was now very wet from her juices and he fucked her for about a dozen strokes then pulled out and teased her groove. This went on for about ten minutes, entering her and shafting her, then pulling out and rubbing her up and down. I was terribly excited each time he went back into her, seeing his large purple end disappear into my wife. I don't know how many orgasms Sandra had by this time, but she was in 'constant orgasmic' mode. I had been kissing her and caressing her body whilst Dave fucked her, helping her to enjoy his lovemaking as much as possible.

Dave lifted her legs and put them over his shoulders. He grasped her thighs in his arms and positioned himself at her sopping wet entrance. With one long hard thrust he went into her. She groaned aloud as he hit the back of her vagina, the thick knob and shaft ramming up past the entrance to her womb. Before she had time to recover from this onslaught, he promptly withdrew almost entirely before he slammed back into her. Her eyes were wide open and she was gasping for breath as the most powerful orgasms she had ever had erupted deep in her belly. Her face, shoulders and upper chest and breasts were deep red, indicating her orgasmic state. Dave continued to fuck her, his thrusts getting faster and faster and I looked on as he gave my pretty wife the pleasure that I never could. His beautiful heavy shaft was almost a blur as he worked harder and harder on her, his big balls slamming into her bumhole with each thrust, thereby increasing her pleasure.

I noticed that her thighs had begun to tremble and very shortly her whole body was shuddering with the power of her orgasms. Her breasts were bouncing up and down to his rhythm, the nipples hard and erect. When I bent down to kiss her, I realised how powerful was her gratification. She was almost weeping with the pleasure she was getting from him, and I felt so happy to see her being fucked, as she had never been before. She could not speak, but only gasp as wave after wave of sensation thundered through her. Dave kept at her for about fifteen minutes before he slowed down. Sandra was covered in perspiration.

'She really enjoys it, doesn't she?' He said.

'She does indeed,' I replied, 'but I've never seen her done so well, you really have given her what she needed. Has she sucked your cock yet?' I asked him.

'No, but I am looking forward to that.'

I then suggested to Sandra that I fuck her and she could enjoy Dave's cock in her mouth. She readily agreed to this, (as I knew she would) and Dave pulled out of her ravaged love hole. He lay back on the settee and Sandra knelt on the floor beside him taking his erection into her mouth. Because of his size she could only take the tip in and it was exciting to see her struggle with this, as she held the shaft. I noticed that she could not encircle it with her fingers, which heightened my lust. I had undressed by now and I positioned myself behind her. As I slid my cock into my wife's pussy I appreciated how well he had stretched her. Her love-tunnel was hot, very open and she had difficulty in gripping me with her muscles. She was drenched with her own juice and as I began to thrust up her I knew that the atmosphere was so charged that it would not be long before I shot my load up her. I gripped her hips and started to bang her as hard as I could. The sound of me slapping against her soft buttocks with each thrust, was counterpoised by the sound she was making with Dave's cock in her mouth. I knew she was coming with me, and her pussy was now gripping me properly, but I was unable to hold back my own ejaculation. Suddenly it erupted from my balls and the hot seed was splashing into her, soothing the ache of her lust.

When I finished coming I pulled out of her, and carefully wiped the excess moisture from where it was running down her thighs.

'Have you come in her?' Dave asked.

'Sorry about that,' I said, 'I was hoping you would have spunked her first, but she felt so hot I couldn't help it.'

'That's O.K.' he replied, 'She will still enjoy my load when I give it to her. She really is very good with her mouth though.'

I excused myself and left her sucking his cock whilst I went to the bathroom.

On my return they had moved positions. Sandra was now lying on her back on the settee with her head resting on the arm and Dave was looming over her, one foot on the floor, and the other leg kneeling beside her head. His big cock was in her mouth again and I could see that he was gently fucking her mouth with it. Sandra was trying to take as much as she could and I sat on the floor to watch her suck on him. He pulled out of her and she licked along his shaft, her tongue lashing the thick veined monster, as she worked her way down to his balls. It was exciting to see her caressing his big hairy balls with her lips and tongue as he slowly moved backwards and forwards letting her have access to his entire length. He then carefully took his leg off the settee so he was now actually standing on the floor, legs apart with his crotch directly over my wife's face. Sandra caressed his buttocks and urged him forward so that she could lick his balls again. He obliged her and I was amazed to see her tongue lick past her balls and dart up between his buttocks. Dave moved slightly to assist her, and I saw her pull his buttocks apart so that she could lick his anus. I was totally astounded. I had never seen her do this before and she had certainly never done it with me. I watched in fascination as my wife caressed another mans anus with her tongue. I moved closer to see the pink tip of it probe his brown hole, licking and caressing him there as her fingers dug into his buttocks holding him open for her most intimate of caresses.

'You've really got her going,' I said to Dave, 'I've never seen her do this before.'

'You should get her to do it to you, she is very good at it.' He replied.

I slipped a couple of fingers into her wet pussy and gently caressed her there to let her know my approval of her licentious activity with Dave.

He then pulled away from her and came round the settee to fuck her. She moved down the settee to be more comfortable and he mounted her quickly and efficiently. I saw his cock slide easily into her pussy and her legs went up round his waist, her suspender straps cutting into the soft white flesh on the backs of her thighs, as she wrapped her strong legs around him. He held himself up off her on extended arms and he began to shaft her with very powerful thrusts. Her whole body shook with the pounding he was giving her and she immediately began to orgasm again. She tightened her grip on his hips and her heels dug into his buttocks, urging him deeper and faster into her greedy but deserving pussy. I knew that this time, Dave would spunk my beautiful young wife, and I was so thrilled to be there, when she received his load for the first time.

As he settled into his rhythm I marvelled at how my wife was able to take such a large penis and derive so much pleasure from it. Her whole body was tense now as the orgasms surged through her and she was groaning with each slam of his weapon as it hit her cervix. The muscles on her legs and arms stood out as she clung to this bucking stallion, giving him as good as she was getting from him, urging him to even greater speed and performance, wanting to feel all of his manhood ramming into her voracious hole. Her juice was now staining the cushion of the settee as it dribbled down the crack of her arse. His balls were covered with the white cream, that she produces when she is on heat, and I knew that she would go cosmic when he came in her.

He had been ramming it into her for about ten minutes now and he was close to coming. His face was screwed up in passion as he thrashed her love tunnel with his cock. I could see him tensing up as the delight she was giving him mounted to the peak. Sandra was in a paroxysm of ecstasy as she urged him to fuck her.

'Bill, I'm going to come in your wife.' he gasped.

'She needs you to,' I replied, 'make sure you give her all your spunk.'

Sandra was now more verbal than usual. 'Yes, Dave, come in me, let me feel you. Fill me with your spunk, please give me it, please, oh, oh, oh, yes, fuck me darling, please fuck me hard!!'

I had never seen her so worked up and the thrill of it was tremendous. Here I was, helping another man to empty his balls into my wife, wanting to see her enjoy the full blast of his semen deep inside her love tube.

The lascivious words from Sandra brought him rapidly to his climax. She was pushing herself up at him, meeting his thrusts with her own, her nails were digging into the muscles of his arms as she clung to him hoping she would not be unseated by this powerful stud. The smell of her sex filled the room indicating how much she needed his cream in her.

His buttocks were pumping faster and faster when he gasped, 'Sandra I'm going to come!'

'Yes, Dave come, come, come in me now, I want to feel it. Please fill me now.' She managed to gasp out between orgasms.

I watched as he began to ejaculate, each spasm slamming him deeply into her and as the first blast of his hot juice hit her cervix she let out a moan 'Oh yes, fill me, again, yes I can feel it, oh yes, yes, oh don't stop, don't stop, oh yes, yes, yes.'


As I watched them climax together I could see that Sandra had never been fucked so well before. Her whole body was his and she was receiving so much from him that I didn't think he would ever stop spunking into her. He just kept slamming into her and pouring more of his precious nectar into her pussy, soothing her with his love outpourings.

As they began to subside Sandra took him in her arms and kissed him lovingly on the lips. She was not passionate with him but very gentle and loving, her hips still moving against him, as her pussy muscles milked the last drops of spunk from him.

'Thank you very much, that was fantastic. Will you come back next week for me?' She asked him.

'I wouldn't want to miss having you again.' He replied.

'In that case, save it up for me, I might want to have that load somewhere else then.' she promised him with a little smile, then kissed him again, her hands pulling him to her, roaming up and down his back, squeezing his buttocks. Her face was flushed and there was a fine sheen of perspiration over her upper body and forehead. She looked as if she had been well and truly fucked, as indeed she had been.

A little later that evening, after Dave had left, and I had cleaned my wife's pussy for her, I lay in bed holding her in my arms.

'You really enjoyed yourself this evening' I said.

'He was very good, thank you lover for letting me have him.'

'What did you men when you promised him that you would have his load somewhere else?' I asked.

'I want to see what he can produce for me if I use my mouth on him next time!'

I kissed her on those cock-sucking lips, 'I would love to see that also, you can certainly have him that way if you want, but I suspect he will have a great deal for you, judging by what came out of you this evening after he had spunked you.'

Bassoon
Bassoon
33 Followers
12