Sandra's Show

Story Info
Sandra is planning a show, but she might get one instead...
1.7k words
3.89
18.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra couldn't wait to surprise her hubby, Ted. She'd been planning the entire thing for the better part of a week, and finally everything seemed to be coming together. She'd texted him earlier as he left work, hoping to get an idea of when he'd get home, explaining she'd be late again and for him not to wait up. As she slipped her herself into the sheer, form-hugging red teddy, Sandra took a last glance at her buxom shape in the bathroom mirror feeling truly sexy for the first time in as long as she could remember.

Her black locks, full and long lay down around her shoulders, swishing just above her ample breasts as she twirled in place. The heels she'd specially chosen for their "porn-star" height and shape lifted her calves and gave her round butt that extra little pop that she just knew drove Ted crazy. Her lacy thong arched up and around her hips, barely containing her bushy mound in front, hinting at the deliciousness she knew Ted loved to see. Her stockings and garter added a classy touch to the whole thing. Sandra'd even had her nails done to match the entire ensemble. The image of those glossy tips running up and down his smooth, toned chest and then down to his swollen, hanging manhood drove her crazy. She felt herself moistening and began to wonder if he'd even make it home before she had to give herself a quick bit of attention. Just thinking about Ted made Sandra ache to feel him inside her.

Focus. You're in charge tonight. He's going to do everything you say. He's your little pleasure slave for this one night, she told herself not quite believing it.

Sandra had never been an overtly sexual or dominant person. She was a school teacher for God's sakes! But she knew he wanted this, and she loved Ted dearly. They'd dated for years and had finally tied the knot a year earlier, but things had started to flag. She'd been busy with work and her libido had essentially dropped to zero. Ted had noticed.

He'd basically been begging for attention -- any attention -- for months now, though she'd never had to guts to go through with something like this. He'll be begging tonight, definitely, she added as she ducked quietly into the bedroom closet to wait for his return. She giggled at the childishness of the moment. Then, she heard the front door slam open and shut.

Her hubby entered the bedroom and Sandra felt her pulse begin to race, excited. Ted's buzz-cut hair generally seemed at odds with his manner and dress. An office professional by day, Ted was an avid tennis player by night and his skin was tanned a nice deep almond from the many sunny summer evenings he'd spent on the courts. His crisp blue eyes shifted around the room as he removed his dress shoes while loosening his tie. Standing in front of the very same mirror as Sandra only moments before, Ted unbuttoned his shirt exposing his shoulders and biceps, tight and corded from thousands of swings with a racket.

A surprising delight grew in Sandra. Ted, expecting her to be at work, had no idea he was being watched. Even with his rugged physique, he suddenly seemed completely vulnerable to her. Sandra made an impromptu decision to simply sit back and observe him; for a while, at least. She found it extremely erotic.

Humming to himself, Ted undid his belt and slid his slacks down. Sandra noted with pleasure the rough transition from his broad, muscled shoulders down to his narrow waist and hips. Much of Ted's power was in his firm, bulging calves which he used to get a jump on the ball during games. He flexed his arms and chest a few times, poking or sighing at what Sandra guessed Ted saw as imperfections. Feeling her face begin to flush with passion, she was inclined to disagree with his criticisms.

He stood in front of the mirror for a while in his boxer-briefs, admiring, critiquing, Sandra wasn't quite sure what. He had nothing to be ashamed of. What she did know was that she was quickly becoming incredibly turned on by watching her husband without him having any idea of her presence. It felt naughty, which was another thing she hadn't felt for a long while.

Eventually, Ted grabbed the television remote and lay down on their bed. After watching him flip the channels for several minutes, Sandra decided the initial excitement of her surreptitious snooping was wearing off and she was about to step out and reveal herself finally when he picked up the media player remote. She knew their television was hooked up with their office computer, and wanted to see where this was going.

After a few clicks, cheesy music began playing from the speakers. Ted perked up, shifting himself closer. A woman's voice began to speak seductively and Sandra realized she'd caught her sweet, innocent little hubby watching porn. The thought initially shocked and outraged her. She knew Ted had a collection, and that he often used it to pleasure himself; however, she'd never given much thought to what it might look like, and she'd certainly never seen him during the act. She felt betrayed; unappreciated.

Then, she remembered their discussions of their love life the past few months. Ted had been so frustrated. But it was still nobody's fault, he'd said. Sometimes life just doesn't allow much for romance at any given time. He'd been kind and accommodating, but it had hurt Sandra to know the man she loved was suffering, even if she knew it truly wasn't her fault their lives were so hectic. She had so much to worry about at work and at home. Romance simply hadn't factored into things. Standing in the sexiest lingerie she'd ever worn, secretly watching a large bulge swelling in her man's underwear only feet away, Sandra was beginning to realize that maybe romance should factor into things a lot more. Maybe a little open-mindedness was called for here.

The woman on-screen began to moan ridiculously and the music intensified. Ted's hand slithered down his tight stomach and worked its way into his boxer-briefs.

Sandra felt her wetness spreading out into her thong, and one hand found its way down between her legs, her eye inches away from the crack in the closet door. Ted's hand began to work itself in circles under his briefs, and Sandra cursed her luck at being denied the real show.

As the comical slapping noise of skin-on-skin contact poured from the TV, Ted finally rewarded her patience by sliding his briefs off. His engorged manhood flopped out heavily and Sandra gasped. Her fingers were slick with her juices now, her nipples ached, swollen, craving attention. Her free hand slid up, kneading them between her fingertips.

Ted shifted onto his back, his member now arching toward the ceiling. Breathing deeply, he began to stroke himself slowly paying special attention to the swollen cherry of his head. Sandra bit her lip, and seriously contemplated bursting out to hold him down and have her way. Figuring the shock might ruin the moment, she simply continued to pleasure herself, waiting.

The moaning on the screen became more incessant. Ted's strokes came faster and faster. Now, he seemed to be solely concentrated on the tip of his member. His strokes gave almost no time in-between for the pleasure to cease. Sandra marveled at his technique, wishing she could pleasure her man anything like he could himself. Well, with her hand, not so much, but she knew she was more than capable with her mouth.

Ted began to suck breath in between his clenched teeth in long, forced measures, and Sandra knew him well enough to know he'd found his rhythm. He made that same face whenever he was inside her, too. Feeling herself coming closer to the edge, with him, she began to circle her two fingers around her hardening button. She pushed herself, riding that fine line between too-much and too-little. She then slid a finger down each side of her sweet spot, making an upside-down letter V which ruthlessly teased her closer. As the closed ends of the V pushed down on her, she felt too much pleasure and it became almost unbearable, but as she pulled back the separate, farther ends, her V-shaped fingers mercilessly gave her a reprieve. It was a trick Ted had taught her and it made her cum so hard every, single time.

Sandra was beginning to think she was going to lose this race her sexy hubby didn't even know he was winning. She imagined him thinking of her. She watched Ted's member begin to strain against his motions, the muscles begging for a break from his forceful strokes.

Just as she felt herself begin to crest her final orgasmic plateau, Sandra heard Ted release a long, guttural groan of pleasure. Her eye pressed against the door's crack, she watched as his hips began to buck. His member was a swollen deep red now, and he shuddered.

Thick, ropy strands first dribbled, then exploded from his pumping manhood. Ted's shot himself all over his groin and stomach, and Sandra's slick wetness convulsed as her orgasm rocked her body. She squeezed a single nipple tightly with one finger while methodically working her hand's V up and down her throbbing length. She was so wet, she worried Ted might actually hear her from on the bed.

Her hips twitching, fighting against her every thrust, and she saw Ted's load begin to finally trickle and end with a few final drips. Ted's seed covered his stomach and member, glistening and Sandra wished it had instead been inside her. Her hand slid out from her panties, and she adjusted the teddy over her breasts hoping everything still looked sexy.

Let's see if my hubby's got any more where that came from, she thought, suddenly feeling every bit as sexy as she knew she always had been to her man. I'll show you romance.

With a deep breath, Sandra opened the closet door and revealed herself.