Sandra's Summer Job Ch. 04

Story Info
The story's conclusion.
11k words
4.38
16.2k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 10/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Sandra woke first. She slipped out of the bed. It was strange to be able to move without Mary in tow. It seemed like she had always been chained to Mary. Sandra went into the bathroom. She dialed in her bath.

Sandra set the water temperature high. Sandra loved to be cradled in hot water. Sandra was reminded of her love making last night, when she slipped into the water. Her whole body tingled, from the bruises that covered her body.

Sandra masturbated as she relaxed. Her orgasm was full, not roaring as it had been last night. Sandra shuddered with pleasure at the memory of last night.

Sandra was happy this morning. She was happy to be free of Mary. She was happy to be off sick call. She kneaded the bruises with her hand. The pain brought her small shudders of pleasure.

Sandra left the bathroom, with her towel still in her hand. She saw Sharon and Connie sitting at the small dinning table, in the corner of the living room. Sandra folded the towel neatly. She sat it aside. She sank to her knees, without a word. She knelt in perfect posture, waiting for her mistress to acknowledge her.

Sharon ignored her, as she pet her maid. Connie answered the knock on the door. A servant rolled in a breakfast cart. He primly served the covered dishes onto the table, then left. The silence was deafening as Sandra waited.

Sharon finally acknowledged Sandra.

"Come have breakfast with us. Your day is scheduled. As are all of your days for the next two weeks."

"Yes mistress."

Sandra rose to her feet. She picked up her folded towel. She discarded it into the hamper in the bathroom. She went to the table, and sat beside Connie. Connie and Sandra faced Sharon. Sharon ate in silence, without notice of either of them.

Sharon rose and went to the patio. Sharon led Connie by the hand. The patio in Sharon's suite, was much larger than the one in Sandra's suite.

"Serve us coffee, like a well trained slave. With all of the romance that has been in your world, you might forget your place."

"Yes mistress."

Sandra served her mistress, and her maid, well. She sank to her knees when she had finished. She sat straight for her mistress. She posed for the unseen camera. Sharon reached out and patted Sandra on the head, like a well trained pet.

"You may serve yourself coffee and a small pastry. I do not want to spoil the mood. However, there is business on the table."

"Yes mistress."

Sandra served herself . She sat at the table next to Connie. She sat in perfect posture. Her head was bowed as she ate and drank.

"This is my favorite time on the island. All of the tourists are gone. The customers that are here, are of a different sort than the tourists have been here these last two weeks."

Sharon was in no hurry, as she drank her coffee and enjoyed her pastry. She looked out onto the lagoon. Sharon looked content, for the first time since the adventure all began. She spoke without looking at Sandra.

"Accommodations for these last two weeks, costs the customers $20,000 per night. The customers stay by invitation only. I hand pick them. They wait in line, to have a chance to be here for these two weeks. Their accommodations include the services of the slaves. There are less customers. Their demands are greater."

Sharon turned from the view. She faced Sandra. Sandra raised her head. She caught and held Sharon's eyes.

"I have no romance in me, when I say that I do not want to lose you. We'll make a lot of money on our films. I was quite correct, when I said that you are a natural actress. Your performances have been outstanding."

Sharon glared at her.

"Do not let it go to your head."

Sandra bowed her head as she replied.

"Yes mistress. I have no airs. I only serve my mistress."

Sandra raised her head, as Sharon continued.

"Besides your acting talent, your handling of Connie was excellent. I could not have hoped, for any better handling of the problem. I have never allowed my slaves to be hurt. I have never kept a slave that did not like her job... I also apologize for your abuse. I was remiss in not noting it sooner. I have removed $50,000 from Connie's account. I have transferred it to your account. Consider it workman's comp."

"I need no compensation, for serving my mistress."

"Never the less, you shall have it."

Sharon returned to her coffee.

"There will be no film. There will be filming. Every night you will preform on stage. The customers will not be part of the filming. They may, and some will, order their own films for their private libraries. On stage it is a little tricky. Each night will be filmed. The films must stand alone, before any customers enter the stage. Consider it all foreplay. I have no doubt that you will preform well."

"Yes mistress. I will serve you well."

"See that you do."

Sharon smiled her little sly smile, as she spoke to Sandra.

"You have little experience in a dominate roll. I have arraigned for your education. You will enjoy your schooling, I'm sure. You will serve at Mistress Karen's pleasure today, and into the night. In your pleasure at her hand, do not forget that you are there to learn."

"Yes mistress."

There is a guide waiting for you in the hall. Follow him. You will report to mistress Karen, naked. You will take no airs with you. You are still a slut slave. You will obey her, as you obey me."

"Yes mistress."

Sharon dismissed her with a gesture. Sharon led Connie to the bedroom, as Sandra left the room naked.

Sandra followed the guide. Her head was bowed, as befits a slave in her mistresses service. Her posture was perfect, as she walked. Sandra felt natural, walking the hallways naked. She was proud to display herself, in her mistress' service.

Sandra found herself standing before a door, as the guide knocked and waited for a response. Alexia answered the door. Alexia was dressed in a frilly white dress.

The dress was cut both low and short. Alexia's ample cleavage was clearly evident, as she stood smiling at Sandra. Sandra felt her vagina flush with moisture, as she stood naked before Alexia.

Alexia took Sandra into a full embrace. Alexia's kisses, and caresses, were filled with passion. Sandra's body, and her mind, responded to the embrace. Alexia seemed to be as excited as Sandra was, when she broke the kiss.

"My mistress awaits your arrival. She is seldom excited about a slave. You seem to have sparkled her lust. You have sparkled mine. My mistress and I share so much."

Sandra thought to herself. Mistress Sharon cannot escape romance even on her own island.

Alexia led Sandra onto the patio. The suite was as large as Sharon's suite. The patio was also just as large. The view from the patio, was identical to the view from Sharon's apartment. Sandra was sure the suites were not far apart. She was sure that the guide had led her around, rather than take her directly to her destination.

Sandra did not need the nonverbal cues from Alexia to know her position. Sandra knelt before her mistress. Karen's posture was perfect. Sandra's head bowed naturally before her mistress. Karen's aura of control permeated the area around her. Alexia took a seat at the table beside Karen. Alexia bowed her head, in her mistress' presence.

Sandra was sure that most people bowed their heads to Karen. Sandra viewed Karen through her eyelashes. Sandra found her beautiful. She did not have either the glamor, or the youth, of a sex goddess. Sandra thought that Karen was past her forties. She was at least as old as her parents.

Sandra could see the age in her parents. The only oldness that Sandra saw in Karen, was the confidence in her poise. A confidence, that only comes from age and wisdom.

Karen's body was trim, not small. She was in excellent physical condition. She was as tall as Sandra. She was not as full of figure as Sandra was. Karen sat at the table, looking out at the view.

Karen took no mind of either Sandra or Alexia. Sandra was sure she was aware of them. Sandra thought that Karen was probably aware of everything, within her aura.

Karen seemed to be in a world of her own. Sandra thought that Karen was a thousand miles from her body. Sandra startled at her voice. Karen had not moved, or lost the dreamy look in her eyes. Her voice was not loud. It was firm and crisp.

"I am so glad Mistress Sharon unshackled you, from that timid child, I first saw you with. I would have eaten her for desert. I'm sure I would have enjoyed the snack. A snack, is all she'll ever be capable of."

Ms. Karen turned to look at Sandra. Her eyes were sparkling. Her voice was even and calm.

"You'll taste good. You will satisfy me. It is not an easy task."

Ms Karen's eyes narrowed. Her voice was cold.

"You will burn with need, before you will accomplish your task. If you do not accomplish it, you will still be burning when you leave. Your new bruises will remind you either of your success, or your failure. Either way, you'll have bruises when you leave me."

"Yes Mistress. I'll carry your signature proudly."

"See that you do."

Karen stood up. A short whip appeared in her hand. She spoke no words, as she used the whip on Sandra's naked body. Sandra's lust grew with each blow. Sandra's eyes filled with tears, as her vagina filled with moisture.

Karen stopped, as suddenly as she had started. She squatted down. She kissed Sandra without embrace. The kiss seemed casual. Sandra felt an electric current flow between their lips.

Karen stroked Sandra's vagina, after she broke the kiss. Sandra felt the same electric tingling in her vagina, as she did with her lips. Karen brought her hand up to her mouth. She licked her fingers.

"Tasty, but not yet ripe. Young lust does not satisfy, like properly ripened lust. I know you have a lot. I yearn for quality rather than quantity."

Karen stood up. She went to Alexia. She straddled her as she sat lightly on her lap. Karen kissed Alexia deeply. Alexia accepted the kiss, and returned it. Sandra could see the love and devotion between them.

"Alexia. You have been so wonderful. It has been so hectic. Baby sitting the tourists, is as big a job as baby sitting the whores. We have not had a day off for over a month. I have ordered a boat and a lunch. We'll have a quiet lunch, away from the crowd. I do love the unmuffled screams, of unbridled lust. We'll have so much fun with our new toy."

"Yes Mistress."

Karen dismounted from Alexia's lap. She bubbled with happy, as she took Alexia's hand. She pulled Alexia to her feet. She kissed her deeply.

"We start in the spa. Women must be pampered. There might even be a tasty snack on duty."

"Yes mistress. I would like a nice tasty snack."

Alexia walked up to Sandra. She pet her lightly on her cheek.

"I can hardly wait for the main course. Follow me. I'll follow my mistress."

"Yes mistress."

Karen led Alexia and Sandra, like little ducks following their mother. Karen took no thought of them as she walked. The spa they arrived at, was quite different than the employee day spa. This one dripped with class. The attendants were sharp in their revealing dress. Karen walked up to the reception desk. The young woman who sat at the desk, bowed her head when she saw Karen.

"Mistress Karen. It is so good to see you. We've not had the pleasure of your company for some time."

Karen reached across the desk. She wound one finger in the receptionists hair. She pulled the woman up and over the desk. Karen kissed her deeply.

"I've had little time of late. I have neglected your ass, for some time now."

The young woman blushed as Karen spoke.

"If you do not find someone delectable to attend me, I'll attend to your ass, as I walk out the door."

Karen released her. She spoke crisply.

"We'll have a sauna, bath, and massage. I want someone ripe and full, ready to eat. Ms. Alexia wants someone firm, who will make her relax. The slut slave who attends us, will have a man of low moral class, slightly vulgar. "

"Yes mistress."

Karen led them to the sauna. Alexia undressed Karen. She then undressed herself. Alexia had no erection as she stood waiting for her mistress to lead her.

Sandra had an erection. It was the mention of 'slightly vulgar' that had aroused Sandra. She had shivered, when she heard her mistress order her attendant.

The sauna was done without a word. Karen held Alexia, as they sweat. Alexia's head was on her lap. Karen seemed to enjoy the experience. She did not relax, even in the hot steamy room. Her back was straight, as she sat in the steam.

Sandra felt as if she was alone in the room. Neither of the woman acknowledged her in any way.

After quite some time, Karen stood up. She walked to the corner of the sauna room. She opened a panel, that had been invisible before she opened it. The small short closet held several whips and sex toys on a shelf. Karen chose a whip.

She walked up to Alexia. Alexia rolled her over onto her stomach. Karen was masturbating. She had a serene dreamy look in her eyes. Karen used the whip on Alexia. She covered Alexia's ass and back with red welts.

Without a word, Karen went to Sandra. She laid her down on the hot bench. The hot dry wood seared Sandra's body, and her mind. Karen used the whip. She used it on Sandra's ass and back. Alexia came to her mistress. She knelt before her. Alexia used her tongue, and her hand, to raise Karen's passion.

Karen whipped Sandra on her upper thighs. Sandra could no longer keep her silence. She screamed out in pain. Alexia held her hand over Sandra's mouth. Karen continued to use the whip on Sandra's tender thighs, as she masturbated.

Karen began to orgasm. She could not stay upright. Alexia helped Karen set down, and lean back. Alexia pulled Sandra's head to Karen's open vagina. Alexia pleasured her mistress with kisses and fondles. Sandra raised Karen's passion higher, with her mouth between Karen's open legs.

This time, it was Karen who screamed. Her screams were ones of pleasure. Alexia muffled her screams with her kisses. Karen used the whip on Sandra's back, as she shuddered with pleasure.

Karen relaxed for a short time. She sat back up into perfect posture. She pulled Sandra to her. She kissed Sandra deeply. Karen fondled Sandra intimately. She pulled her hand up to her mouth. Her eyes sparkled, as she licked her fingers.

"Defiantly lust. Not even a taste of ripeness. It is still tart."

Karen kissed Sandra lightly.

"Lust should always taste sweet on the tongue.

Karen slapped Sandra. Her eyes were narrow. Her voice was hard and cold.

"Work on it bitch."

"Yes mistress."

CHAPTER

As they left the sauna, they were greeted by three attendants. All three wore short terry cloth robes. One of the attendants was the receptionist from the front desk. Karen approached her.

"Mistress. There was no one on duty, you would approve of. I was going to get my ass beat, no matter what. I might as well enjoy it. I assure you mistress, I will serve you well."

The receptionist removed her robe. She held out her hand, with a bowed head.

"Right this way mistress. I'll attend you in your bathing."

The other two attendants removed their robes. The woman attendant took Alexia by the arm. She looked somewhat intimidating. She was a large woman. She was quite feminine in form. Her hair was cut short. She had a masculine aura about her. She led Alexia with intent.

The last attendant was the man. He was muscular and gruff. He looked like he should have shaved yesterday. He took Sandra by the hair.

"You're a hot piece. I'll like this job."

He kissed her lewdly, as he held her on her tip toes by her hair. His fondling hand was crude and invasive. He reminded Sandra of the man in the limo, so long ago.

Sandra was brought into a large room. There was a large massage table in the center of the room. It was large enough to accommodate several people. There were walk in bathtubs around the room.

Each tub had a fine mist shower in front of it. The mist was always on. The room was warm and damp. Karen was already in her tub. Alexia was being guided into hers.

The man crudely groped Sandra, as he forced her into the tub. The attendant covered Sandra's body with sudsy soap. Her body became slick. The attendant used his hands intimately on Sandra. The attendant slipped one finger into Sandra's ass.

"Nice ass bitch. It feels well used."

The man pulled Sandra into a tight embrace. Sandra could feel his erection pressed against her body. Sandra thought he would take her right then. Sandra was blushing, at his vulgar comment.

"I'll have you for your mistresses pleasure, in her sight. I am just exploring the property. I love to play with the whores."

The man washed her thoroughly. His hands explored her body, just as thoroughly as he washed her.

He pulled her out of the tub as roughly, as he put her into it. The attendant stood Sandra in the fine mist. He fondled her crudely, as the fine spray rinsed the soap from her body. The man drug Sandra onto the table. He began a professional massage. He stood on the raised platform next to the large table.

Sandra loved the massage. It invigorated her body. The massage reawakened all of Sandra's bruises. She shivered with excitement, as the pain spread throughout her body. Sandra's vagina was open and wet, as her attendant crudely invaded her. Sandra watched fascinated, as Alexia receive her massage.

"Alexia. Stop struggling. We have been through this before. You will give it to me. Your mistress will beat your ass, for your infidelity."

Alexia lay face down. The attendant stroked Alexia's erection under her body. Through it all, Alexia was also getting a professional massage.

Karen was finished with her massage. She was ready to play. She crawled over to Sandra.

"Hold her head. Put something in her mouth."

Sandra's attendant took Sandra's hair into his hands, He pulled Sandra's mouth onto his erection.

Karen used the whip on Sandra. Alexia's erection was put to use by her attendant.

Sandra was gagged by the erection in her mouth. Karen slashed her until she was forced to scream.

"I love to hear you scream. It is such a shame to muffle it."

Karen turned her attention to Alexia.

"I leave you alone for one minute, and you are fucking the first tramp you find."

The attendant rolled over without losing Alexia's erection from her vagina. Alexia's ass was open and available to Karen. She began to whip Alexia.

The pain, that Karen's whip brought to Alexia, raised her lust. She fucked the attendant hard, with full long strokes. The attendant found her orgasm, before Alexia found hers.

The man never stopped fucking Sandra's mouth, as he fondled her full breasts. Karen was raging. She lashed at both women as she masturbated. The man rose to his orgasm. He filled Sandra's mouth with his cum. Karen covered her ass with welts.

Karen became enraged with her own lust. She pulled Sandra's head to her wet vagina. Karen took no regard for anything, except her full deep pleasure. Her orgasm came in waves of delight. Karen shuddered with pleasure, as she fell back into her afterglow.

Sandra's lust was raging. She masturbated. She wanted more.

"Please mistress. Please do not leave like this."

Sandra worked out a small unsatisfactory orgasm. She lay on her side. She softly shed tears of frustration and longing. Karen went to her. She stroked Sandra's vagina. She smiled at Sandra, as she licked her fingers.

"Better. Still too tart. I am sure it will ripen, before the night is over."

Karen glared a Sandra.

"Until it is ripe, you will burn."

Sandra wept, as she spoke.

"Yes mistress. I burn now."

When they left the spa, Karen and Alexia were dressed in thin silk robes. Karen wore white. Alexia wore pink. They walked arm in arm. Sandra followed behind them. Sandra was naked except for the golden collar around her neck.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers