Sandra's Vacation

Story Info
Ex-student punished her teacher for being a bitch.
3.3k words
3.98
60.3k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra smiled when she landed on the Heathrow airport after about 8 hours long tiring flight from NYC. She planned to spend her summer in London, she never been to England before,so when she got a vacation from her school duty, she immediately arranged for VISA to spend about 2 months as a tourist. She is a school teacher at some College located somewhere near the heart of NYC. After short security check up and other necessary procedures she finally set her foot on the road, looking for a cab to do a formal check-in at the hotel room she booked. After the regular check-in she took a short nap before heading off to TOWER OF LONDON.

She was wearing a black top, and a tight blue jeans, and to protect her eyes she wore her favorite sunglass. Sandra is a tall woman at her mid thirties, around at perfect 6', and pretty much stunning figure, a real sight to an eye, when she walks slowly, swinging her hips from one side to the other, her 34D breast, almost pushing out of her top, she can make every man drool with lust. Her hair color is nothing special, shining black along with her dark shiny eyes.

She looked at her watch, and saw that the time is only 7 AM, so she figured it would be better for her to grab some breakfast, before entering inside the building, since she heard that a tour at tower of London can take a long time, if the guide is really descriptive and perfectionist.

She entered inside the coffee house nearby and ordered a cold coffee, along with some sandwiches. She was leisurely having her way with the breakfast, planning her tour inside her head, when she was interrupted by a mild smack on her head, along with a cheering voice,

"Miss Sandra, I never thought I would see you again and that too in England, what happened, you got tired of NYC and came to London, to blow some steam, huh?"

Sandra was out of words, she couldn't speak when she turned her head to look at the Blondie in the eye, she was barely able to open her lips to speak, when the girl questioned her again, "You do remember me, don't you?"

Yes, Sandra did remember, this 5'6" small sized Blondie pretty well. It was 1 or 2 years back, during her class she noticed this 19 year old Blondie sitting on the back bench a little shy to mix with the rest of the group. She and Sandra didn't mix that well, as teacher and student. Though she was shy, still she had some strong mentality and she refused to bow under pressure, that was the part of this English Blondie which Sandra hated the most. Sandra remembered that particular day pretty well, and her mind gazed back, old memories started to play within her mind, as if everything was happening for the second time, right before her eyes:

Sandra is a strict teacher in college. She is the HOD for computer department at her college and she always demands her students must be right at time and regular for her lectures. So, on that particular day, the students had one exam set by their Java programming teacher, and on the same day, Sandra gave her students lots of assignment on sql and scripting languages, so most of the students didn't do the assignments. When asked the reason for not doing the assignments, most of the students apologized except Lucy, the English girl. She kept on stating the fact that she was unable to do it, because of her exam but didn't apologized. This pissed of Sandra the most, and demanded her to see her at office, after this lecture.

On Sandra's office Lucy did the exact same thing, she kept on dragging along the fact that she couldn't do the assignment, because of her exam and so on. Sandra was a shot-tempered woman and after listening to her reasons, she started to loose her calm. Lucy's blond hair, her deep blue eyes, cute innocent face, and her original British accent, everything started to make Sandra mad, after few more minutes she couldn't tolerate her at all, and slapped her face pretty soundly, and started to shout in an admonishing tone:

"I want you to bend over, grabbing the edge of the table right now, if you act like a spoiled girl, I will treat you like one. Do it now, you idiot, who doesn't even know how to talk with her teachers."

"But miss, I honestly......" Lucy was stopped in the middle of her speech, when Sandra grabbed her hair and pushed her towards the table, and due to the obvious strength difference, Lucy couldn't resist but falling over the edge of the table, grabbing it's end, just like Sandra demanded it.

"Yes, like that you British bitch, you think you can talk your way, like you are some queen or shit, I don't want to listen to your snide bullshit any more than I already have, got it?"

Lucy didn't reply, Sandra was also not expecting one, she started to slap her butt over her jeans as fast and hard as she can do. Sandra was actually a kinky dominatrix, she enjoyed the sensation of her hand landing on the plump flesh of her butt, and the way, her butt cheeks wiggled spontaneously. Lucy neither begged or screamed, she whimpered softly, too soft to be heard by Sandra, not wanting to express her weakness, she was so stubborn as a girl. Sandra continued to abuse her butt till her own hands started to get sore. But she didn't stop there, she put her hand on Lucy's belt and unbuckled it, pulling her jeans and underwear down in one swift motion. She demanded again, " Step out of them as well as out of your shoes."

Lucy did as she was ordered to do, she was trembling from fear, but chose not to admit it. She was crying out a river inside, but something still hold her barrier not to let those tears drops out of her eyes, in front of this evil woman, so that she can amuse herself more by enjoying her pain. Lucy, knew about these corporal punishments, but never thought, such mere incident would inflict such strong corporal punishment upon her.

Sandra scoffed and tittered a little and picked up Lucy's shoes from the floor and started to smack her already sore ass with the sole of it. Lucy quenched from pain her entire body went stiff with pain and humiliation, but it only made the spanking more painful that it was, after few minutes, Lucy couldn't held it inside any longer, she started to scream from the pain and crying out loud, but even then, she never never cried for mercy or begged Sandra to stop. After Sandra felt she had enough fun, she stopped and sat on her chair picking up the girl's panty from the floor reluctantly.

Sandra lifted the young girl's face by her chin and started to rub her tears away using her panty and smiled with an evil grin on her face, "I hope you have learned your lesson, young girl."

Lucy took her tear soaked panty from Sandra's hand and slipped into it, before pulling her jeans from the floor and buckled it tightly, she rubbed her face with her hand once, still sobbing from the pain and such cruel treatment, just before walking out of Sandra's office, Lucy barked out , "You will pay for what you have done to me today, without any reason. I never thought anyone was capable of such things, you will pay, you .....", she broke off unable to speak any more and ran out of the office, slamming the door in front of Sandra's bewildered eyes.

Sandra had a lot of influence on the faculty members even back then, so this matter didn't end up entering the director's office. But, the greatest mystery was, the next day Lucy disappeared into thin air. No one ever saw her in NYC a day after that, people assumed that she might have gone back to her motherland, and Sandra also forgot everything about her, just to remember her now, sitting inside the coffee house.

Sandra remembered it all, she felt a little uneasy to get caught and confronted by this girl so boldly, and she was also not alone, a 6'5" tall guy, and also pretty much muscular, it was obvious he hit gym regularly, accompanying her. Lucy smiled and said in a sweet knife life piercing tone, "Come with us, Miss Sandra, I think we have to talk!"

Sandra protested in the most calm voice, she can possibly talk with her now, "No, I think I am fine here. I have no reason to go with you two."

Lucy continued to speak with that determination, she whispered into her ears, "Think about it miss, you don't know anything around here, I can tell that by seeing how every minute you were checking your map until I showed up. So who knows, what will happen to you inside some dark alleys, so what do you think, isn't coming with us better than to die in some gutter, though that is exactly what you deserve?"

Sandra paid for the coffee and sandwiches and got up from her seat, swallowing, seeing no way to escape from this situation. Katie and her friend, whom she introduced to Sandra on their way as Charles, 'escorted' Sandra to the 2 bedroom apartment they rented. On entering the apartment, Lucy closed the door behind them and smiled looking at Sandra.

"You know, Sandra", she didn't use the word miss, intentionally, "Since we and Charles are living together, although we are not in a relationship lots of sexual problems arises, but now with you around I don't think that would be a trouble any more. Now we both have a common bitch to fuck with. Don't you agree, you cheap whore? Now strip!"

Sandra tried to protest, but she was interrupted as Charles yanked her head backwards, grabbing her tightly by her black hair, and he hissed spitting on her face, "Listen you bitch, you don't have any talk in this matter any more, you will do what you are told without any exception. I heard what you have done to her earlier, she cried and cried, breaking down every time she remembered that day at college, so now it's payback time with interest. Now, strip or else I would just rip apart your clothes, like a street slut you will soon become."

Sandra quivered when stripping out of her clothes, shedding off her modesty one by one, and soon she presented herself, to both of her tormentors, who were by the time giggling to see her shame. Lucy said while she walked inside her room, "I am too excited to do anything to her right now, so Charles, enjoy yourself, I will have her later."

Charles on the other hand wasn't waiting for Lucy, he already had his cock up her twat and was humping her slowly, while she was lying on the floor on her ass, facing the ceiling of the room and Charles mounted on her, while she was forced to spread her legs wide, around his waist. He was pushing in and out of her cunt, slowly while squeezing her tits with one hand, while his other hand started to roam above her pussy lips playing with her curly black pubic hairs.

Charles smirked and pinched her hard nipples one by one while pushing in her faster than before enjoying the feeling of his cock slipping inside her tight wet cunt, "You have pubic hairs, let see, they will get shaved tomorrow, but by whom? You? Me? Lucy? Or maybe we will shave you at the public saloon, where everyone can pretty much enjoy your flesh. Hmn, I like the new idea."

Charles leaned forward and placed his lips on her tits, showing themselves off, and started to suck them off vigorously, on the other hand, he started to hump her faster than before, using his hands to stimulate her clit, both of them were sweating up, while Charles enjoying every bit of her flesh and Sandra trying to adjust herself with the sudden jerk in her life, but though humiliating, she wasn't that much disgusted from the things happened till now.

After few humping moments, both of them were panting and Charles realized she was about to squirt any moment, so he took his dick out in one swift motion and turned her face down on the floor and placed his hands on her waist. "Ever done doggy-style, bitch? Well it should come naturally to you." He used his hands to push her hips up while she was on all his fours, adjusting to the new position. He slapped her wet cunt hard, before pushing his large dick tip slowly inside her non-lubed asshole.

He spread her hairs by his hands and formed two long strands from each side of her head, he pulled on them playfully and straddled her in between his legs. Then all of a sudden he yanked her head backwards by pulling the hair strands tightly while he started to fuck her ass, the wet cunt juice on his dick acted like a natural lubricant, making its way around her darkest hole.

She was moaning with each hump, she was enjoying this, her body responded to the sexual lust every second, as her nipples maintained their erectness and her cunt never stopped dripping juices all over the floor, she started to submit to the lust, forgetting about her pride and everything, when she started to beg for more, "Yes Charles, please fuck me like a whore, continue to abuse me, please, God, I am so turned on."

"Yes Whore, doesn't it feel good inside, to know that you are all ours, with nowhere to run, accept the fact, bitch, accept it." Charles smacked her butt cheeks tightly while pushing her around, while fucking her ass, he slipped his fingers into her cunt, and was surprised to see how easily the fingers were slipping inside, he started to run his fingers in and out of her cunt, and playing with her pussy lips, he leaned and bite her neck gently and moaned, "Yes, I am so going to enjoy fucking you, making you drink my cum, for as long as you are in England. Oh, why didn't you come here earlier, my slave?"

Just before cumming, he pulled out his dick from her tight ass and walked in front of her, squatting down. He smiled and began to squirt out his cum, coating her face with his white slimy juice, "Call me Master and her Mistress from now on, bitch and keep this facial on, unless you are ordered otherwise. Now, I want you to listen carefully and adequately answer to my questions, got it, you cum-dump?

When Sandra nodded, he started to questioning her, "Do you think, you are a slut?"

"Yes Master."

"Have you been a naughty girl, Sandra?"

"Yes Master, I am a naughty girl."

"Oh, then don't you think you deserve a punishment, maybe a spanking?"

"Yes Master, I deserve a punished."

"Come on, you can do better than that, kiss my feet and beg for a spanking."

Sandra, lowered her head and brought it down to the level of the floor, while she arched her ass high up in the air, the ass was still wide open from the rough sex it had experienced few minutes back, she started to kiss his feet, placing her wet lips all over his dirty feet, and after a while she pushed her head inside the space between his legs and lowered her body even more, rubbing her tits on his feet, her nipples got rubbed against the rough floor, when she begged, "Please Master Charles, I have been a naughty naughty girl, and I need a punishment to remember my place, and also to learn a lesson, please Master, I want you to spank my bottom deep red.

"Yes, bend over the edge of the dining table, would you?" Charles said smirking to see the woman older than him, obeying his every command, walking towards the table and holding the edge waiting for her bare bottom spanking like a little girl. He lifted her head, by pulling her hair and placed a pillow under her chin, "I don't want your tear drops to stain the table."

Sandra continued to wait, every seconds seemed to be so long for her, but at last, she heard his footsteps behind her, and a cracking noise of a belt being lashed on the floor, just to terrorize her, "Oh, God, he is going to belt me!" , she dreaded inside her mind and her butt cheeks clenched immediately even before one smack. Sandra's heart was racing at a rate much faster than under normal conditions.

SMACK, the first blow landed on her ass pretty loudly, he wasn't going to increase gradually giving her time to adjust, he planned to make her regret every moment, when she spanked the innocent Lucy for almost no reason. She yelped from the sudden pain, but as Charles continued to make good use of the belt, her yelps were replaced by her genuine sobbing, as red welts started to decorate her perfect round ass.

He continued to abuse her ass like that, before he stopped whipping her there, he squeezed her ass cheeks roughly and asked her in a harsh tone, "Now, are you sorry for what you have done to her?" When Sandra didn't reply he spread her legs, and repeated the same question in a lot more harsh tone than before, waiting for the answer impatiently.

But, Sandra, thought he was just asking it, not expecting an answer, so she kept quiet, but her thoughts broke the moment she felt the leather belt landing in between her legs, she screamed out loudly in pain and shouted out, "Yes Master, I am sorry for what I have done to Lucy, my Mistress back then. Please don't belt me any more, I promise I won't disobey either of you again."

"Nice try, but for ignoring the question, I am afraid, that I have to give you something more to remember." He continued to belt her in between her legs, for 10 more lashing, before walking in front of her, he kissed her forehead gently, and looked at her eye, "I think you have endured enough for now, it is only 4PM, why don't you go to sleep and we will have a nice mid-night party with her friends, although I may not be here at that time. And if you need a sexual release you are free to rub yourself."

Charles patted her sore ass the last time, for the moment and walked out of the room, putting out the lights, "And don't sleep on the couch, dogs are allowed to sleep on the floor." He giggled and entered his own room, before slipping under the quilt he could hear the loud moaning coming from the living room as Sandra was rubbing herself, he chuckled, "She is really a slut."

Sandra was so turned on from all these, she couldn't stop herself from the urge to masturbate, she played with her pussy lips, ran her hand all over her juicy cunt, and she slowly stimulated her clitoris, till a massive orgasm rocked through her crotch, making her fall on the floor, due to the intensity. She panted lying on the floor for a while, before curling up to sleep. Waiting for the upcoming journey.