Sandy & I Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bull10
Bull10
4 Followers

Eric looked me in the eye without any amusement; "You better tame that animal soon."

Sue said, "I liked the idea you had about tying her to the mast." As she stood there dripping wet from hair to toes.

"What's this all about? Did she get even for something I don't know about?" I asked.

Sue responded, "There is a little devil in that girl. When it's in control you had better watch out. She becomes a real blonde monster. Look at that."

Following her gaze, Eric and I looked. There on the beach stood Sandy in a cocky hipped pose. She was stark naked. No bikini, no nothing. She was just a little too far away to pick out detail, but there was no doubt that she was a woman. All I could do was shake my head and wonder what this day would bring.

Sandy hollered from shore, "Oh Ed, I forgot my bathing suit, would you please bring it to me." Sue said she would take it to her if we didn't mind her being staked out on an anthill. Eric said he would go which got him a sound slap on the butt from Sue.

That left me. I grabbed her red bikini out of the bag she carried, stuck it in my swim trunk pocket, and headed for shore. When I got there Sandy was nowhere to be found. My only thought was let the games begin, headache and all.

There is an advantage to being the first ones on a beach that day. Easy tracking. Her tracks went south so I just followed. After a little bit I found where she had written in the sand, 'Come and get it.' After about a mile I was more in the mood to spank her than I had ever been with another human being. After about three miles there was a circle in the sand, which said 'Put bikini here'. I did as instructed and headed back to the boat. I rounded a rock and there was Sandy, some distance ahead with her red bikini in her hand and nothing on. How did she do that? I gave chase. It didn't take me long to find out that this animal was in superb condition. Not only could I not catch her, the distance kept getting greater. I stopped and she disappeared around a big rock. Nuts to this, I hadn't even had a cup of coffee yet. Women, sometimes it was difficult to figure out a reason to put up with them.

When I got to where it was closest to swim back out to 'Snuggler' she was sitting there. She had her red bikini on and her knees pulled up in front of her. Her arms were folded over her knees and her chin was resting on her arms. Looked awful suspicious to me. She apologized for her behavior several times in the next thirty seconds. She just woke up feeling so good she couldn't help herself. She promised with her mouth that she would behave, but her eyes told another story entirely. She wasn't done yet, and I wasn't stupid enough to believe she was. I asked her if she was hungry and she flashed her eyes at me and said, "Sure, I'll cook breakfast." Off she went, swimming out to the boat. At least in the water I was faster than she was and caught up to her easily. She looked back at me and grinned a very mischievous grin. Now, what the hell did that mean?

When we got back on the boat, Sue was still all for tying Sandy to the mast and doing rude things to her. Eric said, "If you would lay that beast a couple of times a day, she would settle down and behave." Sandy got on with cooking and everything settled down very nicely.

We spent the rest of the day just playing around, laying in the sun, and swimming. It was great. We decided to have fish for dinner again and Eric and I took care of that while the girls did the fixings. There wasn't a better time in my life. We joked with each other and made fun of each other. Eric and Sue invited us to watch them make love so it would motivate us to get on with it. We didn't ever figure out if they meant it, but it sure caused us to turn red. We had to take the full heat over that. There was a lot of speculation over our possible physical problems preventing us from having sex. Sue suggested that I had been castrated during the war and couldn't do it. Then, just to be helpful she suggested several other ways to satisfy a woman. Sue and Eric thought it was really funny. We practiced righteous indignation. We also wondered if bright red was going to be our new color.

Some where after sunset we cleaned up the beach and headed back for the boat. We all took a fresh water shower that evening and it really felt good. It was a cool evening and it felt good to crawl under covers, so we did that in total comfort and relaxation. I was in my shorts only, and just before coming to bed Sandy pulled off her t-shirt and climbed in close to me. It didn't take me long to figure that was a lot of girl hugging close to me. She said, "You don't have a shirt on, why do I have too?"

"I don't have the most beautiful set of boobs in the world either. Are you trying to drive the last little bit of control out of me?"

She suddenly put her hand straight down the inside of my shorts and grabbed me. You could hear the intake of breath from both of us. Me from the touching and she said, "That's big. Now I know why you won't take your shorts off."

"Is it a problem?"

"I won't know until we try."

Sue said, "I heard that."

"Take your hand out of there and lets go talk. We seem to be playing by different rules." And if she thought it was big like that she was going to be shocked when she saw it hard. In fact, if she kept her hand there another five seconds she would have felt it hard.

"Let's go ashore by ourselves." Sandy said.

"Lets go if you are really ready." I replied.

Sandy, much to my surprise put her top back on. She then loaded the rubber boat with several towels and the things we would need to start a fire. She wrapped up a couple of blankets and put them in garbage bags to keep them dry and away we went.

As soon as we got everything above the high water mark, Sandy spread out a blanket and placed herself directly in the middle.

"I have something I have to tell you before we get too far into this. I have a problem with the way I'm built. When I was about sixteen I started growing. I got taller and my muscles started to get stronger. At the same time my penis started growing. I didn't think much about it until the other guys started making fun of me in the shower. They called me meat in front of the girls and really made me self-conscious over the size of it. Several girls took it on them selves to trick me into coming to their house, and when I got there they held me down and stripped me naked.

After they had me naked they got naked and started doing things to me penis to get it hard. I was very innocent at the time and didn't even masturbate. They started jacking me and licking around the head until I came all over them. I was really embarrassed since I couldn't seem to do anything about their over powering me.

It didn't take long for them to get me hard again and then they took turns putting it in themselves to see who could take the most. None of them could take all of it and they made fun of me not being fit for women, but to take care of cows. It really hurt my feelings and after that I wouldn't even talk to them anymore. I felt like a freak.

When I was in my senior year I met a nice girl and we finally got around to having sex. I still didn't know what to do with a woman, and it seemed to hurt her every time she put it in her. Well, that made me ashamed of my size and I started thinking the girls that had held me down were right. I know men are supposed to want big members, but it's really a lot of trouble.

I joined the Navy and the whole routine started over. The sailors thought I was gay because I didn't date and didn't go girl hunting with them. They all knew about my size because we had group showers, but they all wanted to make fun.

I had a couple of girl friends and they had problems with it. They didn't want to be hurt. Neither could take it and we just mostly played around. I really didn't know about women, what they needed or that they could even have a climax at the that point.

I was finally sent to Hawaii where I met Sue Lin. She and I finally moved in together. She wasn't excited about sex. She didn't want oral sex and seldom wanted to have me in her, but she didn't make fun of it or its size. She would jerk me off about once a week and that was better than being made fun of. She liked to get off so she explained how it worked and we played with her until she did. Everyone thought we had a great relationship, but she was really self-centered and stingy.

I'm embarrassed to have you see it and I really don't want you to be frightened of it. I wont hurt you with it. I don't know what to do now." I explained.

"I thought men wanted the biggest penis they could get?" Sandy commented.

"Yea, men with normal ones say things like that, but they never had to put up with the problems of a big one."

"I would have thought women would fight to get their hands on a really big one."

"If they do I have never met one of those women. I think the people who write stuff like that are making it all up and never had a big one and never talked to a man who did."

"I think we know each other well enough to get around any physical problem we have. Look, we're talking about it openly and you aren't embarrassed now. I wont make fun of you."

I leaned over her to kiss her on the neck and she reached behind her to remove her top again. As soon as it was off she started to reach for the front of my pants.

I grabbed both of her hands and held them over her head so I could look at her stretched out in the moon light. She was perfect in every way. I kissed her along the side of her neck, then under her chin and on her lips. She responded with soft purring and snake like motion though out her whole body, not trying to get her hands loose.

On her back her breast had flattened somewhat. The nipples were hard with the areolas tight and perfectly round, surrounding each nipple like a dessert in tiny erotic cup.

I kissed under her breast and over the top just above the areolas. She responded with more erotic movements of her hips trying to rub against my body, but I kept well clear of any contact until I had savored every inch of her on my terms.

She still had on the bikini bottoms as I worked my way down across her flat muscular abdomen toward her mound. I had never known skin could be that smooth. She had a slight salty taste and every new touch made her shutter. I kissed and licked along the top of her bikini bottoms and she raised her hips off the blanket to meet my touching.

I held her strong smoothly developed legs up in the air with the knee straight while I kissed down the back of the legs from the soles of her feet to the back of her knees. Needless to say I had released her hands some time before, but she had made no attempt to move them from where I had left them.

By this time my cock was extremely hard. It extended well past the edge of my swim trunks held down only by the liner of the bathing suit, which kept it, pointed down my leg. It was throbbing and trying to get free. I could feel the pre-cum running from the head.

I leaned over my nymph and kissed her down the inside of each arm. First up one then down the other until I was once again kissing her on the lips. She tried to put her hand on my chest, but I returned it to the position over her head and she left it there.

I kissed back down the middle of her body, just giving the slightest nip to each of her nipples with my lips, not touching them at all with my teeth. At her belly button I kissed softly then put my tongue in that soft hole and touched the bottom.

I gently pulled the top of bikini bottoms down so I could kiss lower on her stomach. When I kissed her just above the pubic mound she arched her back up off the blanket raising her buttocks off the ground. I used that opportunity to pull the bikini all the way off in one smooth move.

Now she was stretched out completely nude on the blanket before me. A very full moon was highlighting her body in all its glory. The aroma of arousal was evident and prevalent. Her fragrance was as sweet as magnolia on a spring night and reminded me of night blooming jasmine. I was totally caught up by her pheromones. She had me as her slave for eternity.

I gently centered myself and eased her legs apart. She baulked at the surrender for a second then relaxed, allowing her legs to bend at the knee and open. I once again kissed her at the demarcation of the pubic mound and stomach. She rotated her hips up to meet my kiss, and much to my surprise a hard, ridged object poked me under the chin.

Sandy had very dense and very fine pubic hair trimmed to be a natural as possible while not allowing any to escape from the sides of her most severe bikini. It was almost, though not quite as blonde as her hair. Just below that thatch of beautiful soft fur was an erect clit standing at least thee inches away from the juncture of her labia and vulva, with two or more inches within the hood extending below her mound into that most beautifully developed slot of love.

Sandy's clit was marvelous. It was almost as thick as my middle finger and thicker than my little finger for sure. I almost came when I found her clit to be so large. It took all of my concentration to keep from wasting my sperm in the sand. I wanted the first time I did it with her to be a joint participation.

I lifted her leg again and kissed her from behind her knee down the back of her leg to the groove which separated her leg from the lips of her very smooth and marvelously wet virgina. She was slowly undulating her body in total submission to her pleasure. She was marvelous. I went back between her legs with my head touching both of her inner thighs. I pushed her legs gently apart with out resistance.

I continued to kiss the base of her clit and lick down the top until I felt a small metal ring piercing the shaft just behind the head. With each kiss Sandy bucked up with the desire to have a man attempting procreation. Her clit got harder until it was standing straight out from her body, pulling her labia out in such a manner to form the perfect funnel into her pussy. She had about an inch and a half extending outside the hood. I kissed the head of her clit very gently and she grabbed my by the head and held me to her. She bucked uncontrollably as she tried to fuck my mouth with her clit. I sucked her clit into my mouth, surprised how much it filled my mouth up. I took the ring in my teeth and bit it like a fork against the teeth when you bite down too hard.

That did it. Sandy yelled Oooooooooooh! OoooooooooooH over and over! And arched her back in the air her clit pulsing like I would imagine my cock doing when it's coming in her for the first time. She came for several minutes, bucking wildly then holding herself up off the blanket in an arch.

As long as she remained arched I continued to lick, suck and nibble on the clit and along the sides of her hood very very gently. After about two minutes of that she dropped her back to the mattress and pushed my head back.

"Please let me rest for a minute." She asked in a very stressed voice as she gasped for air.

I then realized I had been holding her up with my hands under her ass. I removed my hands and leaned forward so my body was parallel to hers. She still had her hands on my head as she pulled me down to her breast.

We stayed in that position for ten minutes or so when I heard her softly crying. I couldn't tell whether it was from the release of tension or something more emotional.

"I'm so ashamed of my self. I tell myself that I'm over what happened to me, but it still comes back to haunt me." Sandy said.

"Why? That was the most fantastic response I have ever had from a woman."

She settled down and folded her hand in next to my neck between our bodies.

"My husband thought I was some sort of freak because of my penis. Do you think so?" She asked in a small quite voice.

"First place, its not a penis. It doesn't look like one and it isn't built like one. You simply are lucky enough to have a very large clitoris. Used properly it should be a huge asset in the enjoyment of sex. I really liked it as you could see when I lost control and had to have it. You seemed to have a climax from our loving."

"I had the most fantastic climax I have had to date. Do you think I'm a slut?"

"I hope you will be my slut if you feel like being a slut. I want exclusive possession."

"Can I touch you down there?"

"If you want to."

I could feel my cock extending well past the leg of my trunks, but I don't think she had any idea what I meant when I said it was big. Sandy slowly slid her hand down my stomach until she touched the top of my trunks. She hesitated for a minute as though trying to decide whether to put her hand inside or slide it down over the front of my shorts. She chose the latter.

Her hand went lower until it touched the root of my cock. The anticipation was fantastic. My member was forced to bend over at that point by the restriction of the swim trunks holding it down. She slid her hand further down and pushed gently down to see how firm it was.

"You are really hard. I don't remember touching one that hard before."

Her voice was showing the excitement of her exploration. She slid her hand further down and tried to put her fingers around it. The material was too tight to allow her to grab it so she continued to slide her hand down it. When her hand reached the hem of my shorts without reaching the head of my penis she gasped.

"It's a lot bigger now than it was when I touched it earlier. You sure you don't mind me playing with it?" She asked seriously.

I was surprised at her innocence, and thrilled at her excitement.

"I don't mind at all. It really feels good. I haven't gotten it off in quite awhile so it won't take long with you playing with it."

She tried to put her whole hand around it again, but her fingers didn't touch. She was making a low purring noise in her throat as she touched the skin with the tips of her fingers and continued to slide them down to the head. She touched the head, which made my cock jump. She jerked her hand back like a snake had stuck her. After a second she put her hand over the head and squeezed gently.

"That feels like a velvet covered plum. I love the feel of it."

She quickly got on her knees at my feet and leaned forward, hooking her fingers in the waistband of my swim trunks. She pulled them down as I raised my hips to let them slide under me. When the material passed over the head of my cock, freeing it from its uncomfortable entrapment it sprang over and lay pointing up my stomach at my face. The night air felt great on the skin as she set the shorts aside and leaned over my knees to my groin. The moonlight made my cock clearly visible to her as she slowly reached up and put her fingers around it just below the head. I almost came when she pulled it up from my belly to point straight at the sky, and pulled the skin down so tight that it pulled the head down. She let go and it flopped back on my stomach. She then reached between my legs and felt for my sack hanging between my legs. She gently rolled my testicles in her hand and slid herself back alongside me without letting them go. She pulled them out from between my legs so she could hold them and slide up far enough to kiss.

I was hot. I could feel the pre-cum running out of the head of my dick and down my stomach. I was doing my best to keep from cumming, but my balls started to pull up in her hands and she sensed that I was going to cum.

She let go of my balls and whispered, "Not yet, I want to play a little first." She pushed her tongue in my mouth and I gently sucked it. She took mine and repeated the act, but with a lot more force than I had felt safe to exert. She slowly slid her hand down beside my cock without touching it on the way. When her hand reached my groin she put it on the bottom of my cock and slowly slid it up the shaft in a firm smooth motion. What a fantastic feeling. She rubbed her hand over the head and felt the pre-cum running out. There was a low moaning noise from her throat as she shifted the position her mouth very near the head. She wiped the pre-cum off the head of my dick and licked it off her finger making a purring sound while she did. She slid down a little further and licked the head of my cock, ever so lightly, just getting the pre-cum. With her tongue still on the head of my dick she grabbed the shaft about three inches below the head and pulled the skin up over the head. She still didn't move her tongue as she started jacking my cock up and down causing the pre-cum to squirt out of the slit rather than just ooze out. She put her lips just over the end of the head, covering the slit so all of the pre-cum was going into her mouth.

Bull10
Bull10
4 Followers