Sandy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

I nodded and held her closer, wondering if I should reply as I enjoyed her feeling my balls, but she seemed satisfied just with what she was doing, and maybe also a little pleasantly aroused, I thought when I felt her thigh twitch again. I replied softly:

"Mmmm, yes, that was wonderful. It was so arousing when you said that you wanted to, arousing to know that you wanted to try it for the first time, and then almost unbearably good, anticipating, when you said you were going to, wanted to like it. That was just so good, knowing you wanted to really do it, that it was your first time, and that you wanted it to happen, wanted to let me do it, that I was going to be the one who let you enjoy it the first time. That was especially arousing. I just loved that."

"Um-hmm, like that," Martha murmured as her hips rocked up against me and her thigh slid down a little between mine and held me as she added: "Just like that," as her fingers continued to move my balls, and then she chuckled softly as said:

"I remember: when I started, I was thinking to myself: and I had to come all the way to America to find out about this; and then, as I was telling you about it afterwards, that thought suddenly returned and I was thinking it had been worth it - having to forego having sex all winter to discover it and that I just loved it."

Her thigh held mine tighter again, and I rubbed my hand on her side in response, enjoying hearing her telling about it so much that I was afraid anything I might say would somehow suggest we should stop just talking about it. I wanted her to suggest it first, since she had said before that she just wanted to lie there, and now said that I wasn't one of those who just wanted to do it.

She massaged my balls and then snickered softly and said:

"I should have thought of that before. It was sort of unfair - if I felt that way - to talk about trying to make up for the missed times; that was enough ... and everything else, too."

She snickered again as I chuckled with a nod and then replied:

"But it was fun trying, and we agreed this morning that that wasn't our goal anymore."

"Um-hmm," Martha agreed cheerful, and tilted her head back to look up at me as she nodded with a smile. I rubbed her cheek, and then she relaxed her neck again, her head slipping back to where it had been, and my hand unconsciously slid down to her breast, just resting on it.

Her fingers stilled, and we just lay there like that, really as intimate as we could be together, it occurred to me. Having sex together is very intimate, I thought, but being able to not have sex is even more so, somehow. "A greater meeting of the minds," occurred to me as an expression for it. And again, it seemed that anything I could say would only upset our special intimacy. Maybe we really didn't have to do it. My cock didn't seem to feel like we did, and her soft nipple - I could just feel where it was in my palm - seemed to suggest that she didn't either.

"But I want to," she murmured, apparently to whatever she had been thinking as her fingers moved again.

"Want to what?" I asked softly.

"This is just so good, being able to talk about it and not having to do it, just enjoying being like this, ... being able to be like this."

"That's what I was just thinking," I agreed, liking her confirmation of my "a greater meeting of the minds."

"But I want to," she repeated: "I want to just hold him, more intimate than just holding you like this," and her fingers moved again. She snorted softly and continued:

"Oh, I know, if I do, something else will happen."

We both suppressed a chuckle. She continued:

"But in theory, I just want to hold him, and her hand slid up and found my cock as I had to snort at her "but in theory."

"Nice and floppy," she murmured: "... can't you tell him to just stay that way?"

"I doubt it," I answered: "... he has a mind of his own in his little head."

Martha snickered softly as her fingers played with him, experimenting with his floppiness, and then she let go of him and flung back the covers so she could see him as her hand found him again, but after a few seconds, he wasn't floppy, just wobbly as her fingers held him and made him move. Martha snorted and agreed:

"Yes, I guess so," as we both watched him wag back and forth.

"But I still want to," she murmured as her fingers played at moving the loose skin around on him and moving up and down a little, and he wasn't wobbly any more, just moving with her hand.

"He would like that," I murmured: "... and I want to, too."

"But not with him," Martha replied with a snicker: "... He's mine," and started to move her head down towards him.

"He's all yours," I agreed: "... I want to have you, to kiss you. And if you want to hold him, I want to kiss you on your other soft, moist mouth, just kiss you, if you want to just hold him."

"Um-hmm," Martha agreed: "... I would like that, too," and she slid further down and gave him a kiss and then turned around on the bed as I slid myself down it.

Martha raised her thigh, exposing her pussy in the light from the candles as her hand found my cock again, but waiting for me to rest my head on her other thigh and draw her hips to me with both hands and draw my thigh up under her head before she let him slip between her lips. And then I found her other soft lips, kissing them and tasting that she was already as aroused as my cock was, hoping it was also letting her taste that it was aroused, the slippery, salty taste that she had liked the first time, that had helped her want to taste more.

Then we were trying to just enjoy it with our mouths: she just holding me as I gently kissed her, just nibbling with my lips and sucking as I held her firm ass with both hands. It was so intimate, like she had said she wanted, as intimate as we could be - "a greater meeting of the minds" - both of us just wanting to enjoy being as physically close as possible, enjoying the sexual arousal that each of us felt and knew that the other was feeling: my stiff cock in her mouth and her moist pussy on my lips.

Doing this with my Diotima, and with Pam and Sukie, and with my tutee - and my sister - had always been good, but this was different. "A greater meeting of the minds?" A strange way to describe pure physical - sexual - intimacy. But if we both understood that we weren't seeking sexual satisfaction - and being this close to doing it - it must be a great common understanding - a meeting of the minds. And when we wanted to do it, then that would be, too. Oh, I just loved Martha!

And she just loved to nurse on my cock, just keeping it aroused as she sucked, and her tongue gently moved, the rough surface of it rubbing on its head. It was so loving and intimate, much more so than just fucking - especially like that had been in the winter. Oh, that was always good - more or less - but doing this, a girl's wanting to do this, was so much more intimate and loving. Or maybe not? I loved to do it to every girl, just loved to do it for my own enjoyment - hoping, of course, that it was good and special for her. What did Martha think about it? At least with me - but she didn't yet know how it would be with anyone else - she had said that she loved to do, loved that I let her do it, so that she could let it be so good for me. Oh, probably it was like that with - for - everyone who liked to do it.

But still, this was special - Martha was special - both of us wanting to do it like this, to enjoy the shared intimacy of being like this, keeping each other aroused without feeling as though we had to ...

But we loved that, too; Martha loved to have me come in her mouth, loved to taste it and know that it had been so good for me, like I loved to taste her sweet love juice and know I had made it so good for her. Was she waiting for me to suggest it after having said that she just wanted to hold him, but knowing that we eventually would?

My tongue slipped between my lips, and then between hers - all slippery! She nodded and sucked with an "uhn-hnn", sucking him deeper in her mouth, making him surge, and responding with another "uhn-hnn," and then with a moan deep in her throat as my tongue found her aroused clitoris and her pelvis moved. Oh yes, we wanted to now! Each of us wanted the other to enjoy it as much as possible now, and our mouths wanted to enjoy doing it! It was so good to lick her aroused pussy, tasting it and finding her aroused hole, plunging my tongue into it as I felt her suck my cock deeper in her mouth. Was she thinking that she was complementing what I was doing? I was fucking her with my tongue while she was fucking him with her mouth, each of us trying to do with our mouth what our sex organs want to do with each other. But we both just loved to do it this way. Oh, we loved to fuck, but it was so good to do it with our mouths, to taste each other, and to know that we both loved to do it this way and to experience it this way!

It felt so good, what she was doing with her mouth, and her gently rocking pelvis suggested that what I was doing felt just as good for her. I hoped so as I clutched the cheeks of her ass, like she was holding mine, neither of us making a move to touch excite each other with our fingers. Yes, we wanted to try to just enjoy this as long as we could, and I tried to control myself despite the wonderful way she was arousing my cock, making me want to thrust it deeper into her mouth, but I resisted, just letting him surge - not able to keep him from surging as I nibbled on her aroused clitoris. But I wasn't going to be able to resist much longer! And Martha seemed to recognize that I was about to come, and wanted me to, wanted to arouse me more, her fingers slipping in to find my asshole.

"Um-hmmmm!" I hummed with my nose buried in her cunt and found hers. Yes, now we just had to come! My cock surged as my asshole moved under her fingers, and then I had to let him moved, and her hand and finger encouraged me as she held him firmly to the roof of her mouth with her tongue and sucked, letting him fuck her slowly. But then I couldn't resist the reflex to let my hips jerk quickly. "Uhnn!" Martha acknowledged, then moaned as he came - pleased, aroused moans each time he spurted. Oh yes, she loved it, to do it and to make me come, to let me give her "all that white stuff;" "the proof of my pleasure!"

And it aroused her, her pelvis jerking up against my mouth, wanting me to make her come now as she just held him, now moaning in response to what I was doing, moaning each time her hips moved her engorged clitoris as I sucked and licked it and felt her asshole contract, and then relax and let me probe in it, probe deeper after each contraction, her finger still in mine, encouraging me. She wanted to feel it like that, like I was, both of them moving in us. Oh yes, she liked that, my finger moving in her clutching asshole, clutching like her aroused cunt as she gasped and moaned as her thighs quivered and clasped my head. And then she almost bit me as she spurted the first time. "Uhnnn!" I responded as her sweet love juice bathed my face, and then again - so much, being so good for her! Her thighs quivering as she came again as she gasped around my cock, and I was almost as aroused, my hips moving it in her half-opened mouth.

When she drew her head back, I already anticipated her aroused demand.

"Fuck!" she gasped, raising her thigh as she rolled on her back. My hand swept under the pillow and found a rubber, and I raised myself up on my knees as I tore open the foil, and then had it on as I got between her open thighs and dropped down over her as my hand guided my cock into her wet cunt.

"Uhnnn!" she gasped as it went into her, and her thighs held me as I supported myself on my elbows and held her head, and then we did. She offered me her finger and turned her head to the hand that had been on her asshole, both of us sucking on the other's finger, wanting to in our aroused raunchiness as we fucked, she sucking and licking my finger as she had my cock while I sucked and licked hers, and then we kissed, as though to confirm that we had wanted to do that, our mouths wide open as our tongues sought each other. And then she was just gasping and moaning again as we fucked, she rocking her hips up to meet my thrusts, and her cunt clutching my cock as it went deep in it, and then she started to come again, gasping out: "Fuck! ... Fuck! ... Fuck!" And I did, coming again as she spurted, my hips smacking up against her ass as her drawn up thighs quivered and clutched my waist, fucking her until she gave a final gasp and relaxed.

I dropped down on her, heavy on her as our stomachs heaved, and her thighs slipped down. And then our breathing slowly returned to normal, at first, both of us inhaling at the same time, and then I held my breath for a moment so that we were alternating, hers and then my stomach expanding.

After exchanging several breaths like that way, Martha murmured:

"God, that was good. ... I just had to do that too. Hmm! Fuck, but I was thinking of the other. We are that raunchy when we're making love."

I nodded and agreed:

"Me too. I wanted to," and snickered: "... but I don't think I will tell anyone who hasn't done it with me."

Her stomach moved under mine as she snorted and agreed:

"No, I guess not. Me neither."

Then I rolled off her, and she immediately found my cock in the rubber and slipped it off.

She smirked at me and said:

"If we want to do that, ... at least when we're so fucking aroused, ... I have no problem admitting what I want to do now," and with another smirk she squeezed the contents from the rubber into her mouth.

"The final act," I murmured unconsciously, recalling my sister, but then worried that I would have to explain to Martha why I had said it. But she just smiled and nodded as she agreed:

"Yes, I guess so," and then snickered and added:

"After this, there really isn't anything else we can do. 'The final act', that's good."

I nodded with a smile, thankful that it had not occurred to her that I had been quoting my sister, but feeling a little bad about borrowing her line.

"Let's go sleep in my bed," I suggested. Martha felt the wet spot where she had come twice and nodded with a smirk and agreed:

"That's a good idea," and then smirked again and suggested:

"We can come back here, if we want to do it again in the morning." I snorted with a smirk of my own and asked:

"Wasn't that enough?" She grinned and replied:

"It sure was, thank you, but from experience ..."

"Um-hmm, ... I hope so," and she snickered with a nod.

We got up and went to the bathroom, using the toilet and disposing of the rubber, and then went back and blew out the candles and in the dark found our way to my bed.

It was nice, joining her in a fresh bed, and then with my hand on her breast, after saying good night, we fell asleep.

I rolled over at sometime, a little aware of the narrower bed in my half sleep as I moved back from the edge, feeling Martha's ass and back against mine, nice and comfortable to know she was there, and then I fell asleep again. Then I was mildly stirred when she turned over sometime, but then was sleeping again.

When I woke up, at first aware of Martha behind me and then opening my eyes, a little surprised to me in my own room in the early light, but then remembering that we had come there after making love in her bed. I took a deep breath at that thought; we sure did that good, then thinking: it must be nice to be married; waking up every morning like that. And then I remembered that it was Saturday, that we didn't have to get up early, but that it was also our last day together, but also the whole day together and still one more night. But if a couple of days earlier I had sort of assumed that we would want to be trying to make up for all her lost times, I thought, now that didn't seem so important; no, that had been so nice the night before; the discovery that it was more intimate not to do it. ... Well, we had, but even better then - "a greater meeting of the minds." I took another deep breath and sighed at this somehow reassuring thought.

That must have stirred Martha; her hand slid over my side and down and held my breast.

When I held it with mine, she drew her thighs up behind mine and then said:

"Oh, it's you. Good morning," and then snorted as though she were a little surprised, adding:

"I was dreaming. ... "I don't know if I should tell you."

I just squeezed her hand in response, wondering what she could have been dreaming about this time: another man, or her brother? But she wouldn't hesitate to tell me about a dream about her brother, I thought, nor probably about another man.

Martha snorted again, and when I squeezed her hand again, she held my breast. Then I felt her take a deep breath, her stomach pressing against my back, and then after still another snort she said:

"I was dreaming about next week, ... at least it was at the beach, and your sister was there. Funny, I know it must have been your house, but - as I remember it - it was the summer house of our friends on the south coast - on ... well, near a beach. I don't know what your place is like, but it was on the beach, and your sister was there, so it must have been about next week, ... the dream."

Um-hmm," I agreed, not wanting to intrude further on what she was saying. Martha snorted again and then continued:

"I was naked, ... again," and she snorted again and asked:

"Do you think your sister would mind if I sunbathe nude?"

"I doubt it. No, I'm sure she wouldn't. She wanted to."

Martha snorted again and then went on:

"Well, I guess that says most of it: we were nude, ... both of us, ... and, ... well ... you know what we talked about."

I nodded, wondering at first, but then remembering her saying that she wondered what it was like for me to do it to her - after she had said that I would like it, what she did. She continued:

"We didn't, but somehow that was what the dream seemed to be about."

She rubbed her hand up and down on me and added:

"And my only real thought was about how I was going to tell you. ... Funny."

Um-hmm," I responded, more as a snort than in reply, and then did:

"Well, I guess with your dream, you sort of did."

Martha chuckled and nodded, and then after moment, she snickered and asked:

"And that makes it all right?"

I had to snort and chuckled before I agreed:

"If you want it to, ... if you want to. ... At least you don't have to worry about having to tell me ... now, ... if that was what the dream was about."

Martha snorted softly again, nodding against my back again, and agreed:

"I guess not. And I guess I must have been thinking about it .... I must have been, ... I was, if it was in the dream."

"Yes," I agreed, squeezing her hand again.

"Yes," she responded: "... if you don't mind?"

"If you want to, why not? If you're curious; she is probably just as curious."

"Um-hmm," Martha agreed softly, after a moment adding softly: "I am."

Her hand slid down from my breast, past my navel, and then found my hair, her fingers gently playing in it for a moment, and then slipping down and gathering up my balls, pulling my soft skin up until they could hold them both and then massaging them gently.

"You'd like it," I replied: "... I do, ... and those other girls did."

Martha snorted slightly as her fingers continued to move - they were good at that - and then chuckled and said:

"I think you want me to. ... That's funny, being like this, and you telling me I'd like doing it with a girl," then she snickered at what she had said, maybe a little nervously at having said it.

"I guess so," I agreed with a snort: "... but why not ...?"

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers