Sandy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that afternoon, after I'd booked the reef cruise, I asked her, "Do you trust me totally? I mean really trust me?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"No reason, it's just I've had this desire to tie you up naked, make you helpless, then fuck you senseless."

She looked at me quizzically, one eyebrow cocked.

"Why?" she asked.

"I don't know why, I just do. Maybe it's the though of having you helpless, at my mercy, that triggers the BDSM in me."

She paused for a moment.

"OK," she said "Let's do it."

"What, now?"

"Why? Do you want to wait and see if I change my mind?"

So I gathered whatever articles I could find, robe tie, belts etc while she undressed and then I tied her naked to the bed. She looked fantastic, her gorgeous body spreadeagled, legs wide apart, pussy already glistening. She was helpless, her chest heaving with anticipation making her fabulous breasts rise and fall, her nipples stiffening.

Then, out of my bag, I took out the coup de grace. A blindfold.

She looked a little apprehensive.

"Where did you get that?"

"They give them to you on the plane, remember? In case you want to go to sleep."

"Oh yeah, I forgot," she said hesitantly, "do you really need it?"

"No," I answered, "you do. It will heighten your other senses, trust me."

"If you say so," she said, still hesitant.

I slipped the blindfold over her eyes, careful not to catch her lovely blonde hair in the elastic.

"Can you see anything?"

"No," she said, a little timidly.

"Are you frightened?" I asked her softly.

"A little bit, I'm so helpless and you could do anything."

"Honey I'm not going to hurt you. On the contrary, the whole aim of this is to give you pleasure. If you feel intimidated, or frightened, just say stop and I'll stop immediately. OK?"

"OK," she said very softly.

I started by trailing my fingers very lightly over her prostrate body. Starting from her finger tips and trailing all the way down her arm, over her torso and down her legs, thighs etc to her toes. Very carefully avoiding touching any sensitive or sexual part of her body. I did this over and over for about five minutes until she began to squirm, ever so slightly. I then took a silk scarf, I had seen in her luggage, and began to lightly trail this over her body but this time letting it touch her breasts, twirling it lightly around her nipples and brushing lightly over her mound. I did this for some time, with more and more concentration on her neck, breasts, abdomen, thighs and pussy.

Now she really began to squirm and her breathing started to become laboured.

Her nipples were now quite hard and her hips were moving, almost involuntarily, in an up and down fucking motion. Little moans were escaping as her breathing quickened.

When I sensed she was almost ready to climax I dropped the scarf onto her stomach, bent over her breast and lightly took a nipple between my lips and at the same time let my left hand drop onto her mound, my fingers slipping into the moist outer folds of her very wet pussy.

I began to suck very softly on her nipple and my fingers began to penetrate her wet pussy. Her breathing quickened, she gasped, shuddered and orgasmed!

"Oh my god! That's the most erotic sensation I've ever felt. I just orgasmed and you hardly touched me! Please fuck me now?" she pleaded.

"Do you want me to untie you first?"

"No, I want to feel helpless as you fuck me. I want to be taken, raped, ravished. Whatever you've ever wanted to do to me, just do it. Now!"

But I didn't.

I slid to the end of the bed and lay down between her spread thighs, my mouth just millimetres from her mons. I began to blow very softly, directly at her moist lips.

"Oh please stop," she pleaded, trying to wriggle free from her bonds, "just fuck me, I need you inside me."

I stuck my tongue out and began to lick her outer folds, careful not to go near her clitoris. My tongue probed at her opening, licking at her copious juices but carefully avoiding her clit.

By now she was becoming very demanding!

"Will you stop that and just stick your cock in me, you bastard. You know how much I want it, just give it to me," she said angrily, her body now heaving up and down, as much as the bonds would allow.

I let my tongue flick her clitoris. She shuddered. I did it again and again she shuddered, this time trying to lift her hips from the bed to meet my probing tongue. I placed my mouth over her mound and swirled my lips and tongue around her clit, sucking and nibbling lightly at her pussy nerve centre.

She screamed and orgasmed. Her body shook so violently against the bonds I thought she'd fainted. I continued to lap at her juices, but avoiding her clit, as she came down from her orgasm.

"Please take me," she said so softly, almost a pleading sob, "I want you so badly."

I climbed onto the bed and knealt between her spread thighs, my own cock dribbling with pre-cum and looked down at her helpless body. I couldn't believe my cock could be this hard.

I eased myself into her sopping cunt and she orgasmed again, almost immediately, and began to scream the usual obscenities.

"Fuck me you bastard! Rape me! Fuck my helpless body! Drive that cock of yours into me! Make me cum again and again, you arsehole!"

And on they went, all the time she just kept on cumming, one orgasm after another until I finally shot my own full load deep into her hot, wet cavity.

Collapsing on top of her, both our bodies wet with perspiration, I gently slid the blindfold from her and kissed her softly on the mouth. She blinked a couple times as her eyes adjusted to the light again. We just laid there together, still joined as one, for what seemed a long time.

Sandy eventually looked up at me.

"That was the most intense, erotic, lust filled sex I've ever had with any body. I lost count of how many times I orgasmed, it just seemed to be one intense continuing climax. My pussies still throbbing and, by the way, you're still hard in me."

I looked down at her, still spreadeagled and tied to the bed, my cock still hard and deep inside her. My knees could feel a large wet area spreading out from under her bum. I started to move gently in and out of her enjoying the squelching sound of more cum running out of her.

"Please untie me. I know we're going to fuck again and I want to wrap my arms and legs around you and pull you into me."

I untied her wrists without taking my cock out of her but as I started to withdraw, to untie her ankles, she threw her arms around me and held me tight.

"Don't, don't take it out, just keep moving in me, and keep fucking me. I'm gonna cum again!" she sobbed.

And again she orgasmed, her arms wrapped around me, her face pressed into my chest as her orgasm subsided, her muffled voice declaring her feelings.

"Oh god, I love you Rob."

This took me by surprise! Whilst we had been together for months, the "L" word had never been uttered by either of us. My breath caught in my throat because I knew how much I loved her. I'd given up fighting it ages ago, but never dreaming she would feel the same.

"What did you just say?" I asked incredulously, pushing back on my arms and looking down at her.

"I love you," she said simply, looking back at me.

"Do you mean that?" I asked, almost pleading.

"I don't use the love word unless I mean it Rob," in an almost annoyed tone, "I've been denying it to myself for weeks. But this time together, alone, has made me realise I want to be with you and never be without you."

I withdrew myself from her, my cock now beginning to soften, partly because of the statement I was trying to absorb. I rolled off the bed and untied her ankles whilst I digested this shattering information.

She took my silence as a rejection.

"I've ruined it, haven't I?" She said as she sat up and drew her knees up, wrapping her arms around them, placing her head on her knees. She began to sob softly. "I shouldn't have said anything."

I looked down at her and then sat on the edge of the bed and took her in my arms.

"Sweetheart, you haven't ruined anything. I've been in love with you almost from the first time we met. I just never dreamed you would love me too."

"Why wouldn't I love you?" she said, almost defensively. "I'm happy the whole time I'm with you. I'm miserable when you're not around. I can't wait for you call when we're apart. Oh, and just by the way, the sex is bloody good too!"

She was becoming quite indignant and slightly aggressive.

"Whoa babe, don't get crabby. I just told you I love you too, you bloody dope," I said grinning happily at her.

She grinned back at me, "Well it's just as well we love each other then, isn't it?"

The next day, as we were walking along the jetty to the cruise catamaran, she said simply "I get seasick in boats."

"What! Then why, in the name of hell, are we going on this cruise?"

"Because I want to go snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef," she said, "I thought that was bloody obvious!"

"You're insane," I said, grinning at her.

"Yeah, I know," she grinned back at me, trying to hit me with her little carry bag.

"What have you got in that bag anyway?" I asked.

"My bikini."

"Why didn't you just wear it under your skirt and top?"

"'Cause I didn't want too."

It was then I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra under her white shirt, not that she had to, for a woman that's had three kids, she hardly has any breast sag at all.

I didn't think any more about it until later, when we were out in the open water.

She became seasick very quickly, leaning back in the seat, her eyes closed. I scored a small bucket full of ice, and a cloth, from a very helpful girl behind the bar and began to wipe Sandy's face and forehead. Soon cold water was running down her forehead, cheeks and neck, soaking the front of her white shirt, turning it transparent.

I wasn't taking much notice of what was happening until a lady passenger passed me a towel saying "You may want to put this over your wife. I know you haven't noticed but the stewards have been very attentive to the passengers in this area."

I looked up at her then down at Sandy. She may as well have been naked to the waist! The water had soaked her shirt, turning it totally transparent and the coldness of the water had stiffened her nipples so they were protruding dramatically against the see-through shirt! Nothing was left to the imagination! Even though I was worried about her physical well being, I could easily see why the stewards were so attentive to this area. White as she was, it was still a hell of a sexy sight!

Mercifully we arrived at the reef a few minutes later and the boat came to a halt, dropping anchor almost immediately.

Sandy stirred, looked at me and smiled weakly, "See, I told you I get seasick. Thank you darling, for looking after me."

"I'm not sure you'll thank me when you see your shirt," I said.

She pulled the towel away, looked down and very quickly wrapped the towel back around herself.

"My god Rob, I might as well be naked!"

I didn't answer, there was nothing to say.

Fortunately an announcement came over the speaker system advising us all to make our way to the small craft that were going to take us over to the reef, about half a kilometre away, so Sandy made her way to the ladies room to change into her bikini.

The snorkelling was fantastic, even for me who'd snorkelled the reef before. I guess for me it was so much more enjoyable seeing the absolute delight in Sandy's face as the wonderful world of the barrier reef opened up before her eyes. We snorkelled around together, sometimes holding hands, other times excitedly pointing out to each other different species of colourful fish, or coral formations, eels etc.

Eventually it was time to return to the boat and we made our way back to the tender. Sandy wrapped her arms around me on the way back in the tender.

"Thank you so much for bringing me out here darling, it was unbelievable. I've often heard people raving about the reef and never understood their enthusiasm, but now I can. We'll have to do it again one day, maybe on our honeymoon."

I'm sure my heart skipped a beat!

The ride back in the boat was uneventful. Sandy was advised, by a fellow passenger, to look only at the horizon to try to stop from being seasick. It worked, but only just!

Unfortunately all good things have to come to an end and tomorrow was our day of departure.

"Where would you like to dine tonight my gorgeous one?" I asked her.

"Would you be terribly disappointed if we just got take-away or something and ate in?" she queried.

"No of course not darling, but wouldn't you like to go somewhere flash seeing it's our last night here?"

"No, I don't want to share you with anyone tonight, I just want us to be alone," as she gave me her "little girl" pouty look.

She sure knows how to make me melt!!

We decided on Asian food and I arrived back at the suite, hands full, and knocked on the door with my foot.

She opened the door, standing there with a glass of champagne in her hand, her blond hair streaming down to her shoulders.

She was stark naked except for her high heels!!

"I've gotten so horny since you've been gone; I think it's the champagne. So put the food down lover and let's go fuck!"

Asian food never tastes the same re-heated, does it?

We left Mission Beach for Cairns the next morning.

"We've got plenty of time, our plane doesn't leave 'til seven tonight," I said as we drove, "how about we drive up through the Atherton tablelands, I think you'll enjoy the scenery?"

"Sounds fine to me darling, wherever you want to take me I'll go," she answered with just a hint of a smile.

I looked at her quizzically but she didn't elaborate.

She was wearing another little button through sundress, a yellow one that fitted around her breasts cut just low enough to show a bit of cleavage, then dropping straight down and stopping just above her knees. The bottom couple of buttons were undone showing off her lovely tanned legs and a bit of tanned thigh.

"I know this is our last day here and we're on the plane tonight," she started, "but I have to tell you this is the best holiday I've ever had in all of my thirty three years. You've spoilt me with attention and affection, you've spoilt me with love and you've spoilt me with some mind blowing sex! And speaking of sex, I'm fucking horny again, can you believe it?"

With that she began to unbutton the dress from the top down and didn't stop 'til it was fully unbuttoned.

She had no underwear on, nothing!

I had an instant hard-on!

Her left hand grabbed at her left breast and began tugging and squeezing the nipple. Her right hand trailed across and fastened onto my erection.

"Oh Rob, stop the car and fuck me please! I need you inside me now! My pussy is aching for your cock! I want you and I want you now!"

Her chest was heaving with desire, her hand left her breast and went straight to her pussy dipping her fingers into her obvious wetness.

"Stop the fucking car, pleeeease!" she demanded as her hand squeezed my rod.

"For Christs sake Sandy, there's no where to pull off the road."

"Fuck that, just pull off to the side, that'll do."

"People will see us," I implored her.

"Not going past at a hundred clicks they won't, now pull over before I grab the bloody steering wheel and make you pull over."

She was deadly serious! I had never seen her like this, except in the throws of an orgasm.

I pulled over as quickly as I could.

"Get out and come 'round my side," she demanded, "open the back door as you come."

I alighted from the driver's side. A few cars went whizzing past. Whilst it wasn't a main highway, it was still a reasonably well travelled road. I opened the back door as instructed; Sandy already had the front passenger door open. She had perched her beautiful bum on the edge of the seat her feet were on the ground and she was laying back across the seat. She had dropped her dress to the car floor.

Except for her high heels she was naked!

"Now give me you cock! Ram it into me! Fuck me senseless! I need your cum in me!"

She was tugging at my belt trying to get my trousers undone. I quickly undid them and let them drop to the ground. I moved in between her open thighs and plunged my cock straight into her sopping went cunt! She thrust her pelvis up at me, her cunt walls gripping my cock as I vigorously slammed in and out of her.

She orgasmed almost immediately, screaming and crying at the same time.

"Keep fucking me! Slam your cock into me. Ram me! Fuck me harder! Oh God, I don't ever want this to stop!" She was sobbing uncontrollably, her body shaking and shivering, her hands grabbing at my bum pulling me into her depths. It was like she was trying to pull my whole body into hers, through her pussy!

I knew I could only keep this up for a few minutes.

The passion, the urgency and the excitement of the semi-public sex were going to tip me over very quickly.

My orgasm came almost without warning. It was one of those that seem to start from your toes and work their way up to your balls.

"Oh Christ Sandy, I'm cumming," I yelled as I exploded and began to empty my sperm into her waiting depths.

"Give it to me! Fill my cunt with your cum! Pump it into me! Fill me up!" Her sobbing and crying almost making her incoherent as she orgasmed ferociously.

My own orgasm spent, I semi collapsed on top of her, her arms wrapping around me and holding me tight, almost like she was afraid I'd leave.

I kissed her tenderly and looking down at her I asked, "Have I ever told you I love you?"

She smiled up at me, "Yes, thank god, because I love you too."

She was insatiable all that day. Three more times she made me stop and make love to her before we got to Cairns, fortunately on each occasion I could pull over well off the road and we could spread a picnic blanket, no more car seat jobs!

Thank god we went the long way 'round!

By the last time I was sure I wouldn't be able to get it up again, but her expert oral attention ensured "he" rose to the occasion!

The funny thing was each time we made love, and we did make love not fuck, she hung on to me so tightly, almost as though she thought I'd get up and run away.

After the last time I lay beside her, holding her tight I had a slight uneasy feeling, so I asked, "Honey, are you all right?"

She smiled at me, but it looked a little wistful, "I'm fine darling, I just don't want to ever lose you," she answered softly.

I rolled over and smiled down at her, "Don't be daft woman, you'd have to chase me away with a shotgun."

The little wistful smile stayed but she changed the subject, "Can we get a shower at the airport? I don't think I want to sit in a plane for two to three hours with cum dribbling out of my pussy."

With that she stood up in her glorious nakedness, stretching her arms above her head.

"God, this has been so fantastic, what a shame it has to come to an end."

I stood up and wrapped my arms around her naked body, kissing her lightly on the neck.

"Darling, we've got each other, nothing will change that. Just because the holidays come to an end it doesn't mean the end of the world. We've got lots of plans to make, plans for us, as a family."

She looked at me, again with that wistful smile.

"I hope so," she said simply.

Pushing my uneasy feeling aside I said, "Come on mournful, let's get to the airport so we can go to the Golden Wing lounge and get you that shower."

The flight back was uneventful although Sandy didn't eat anything, just had a couple of glasses of champagne.

She was unusually quiet.

When I quizzed her about not eating she simply said she wasn't hungry, but again that wistful look was on her face.