Sandy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well. You have Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. There is no easy way to say this; your sexual activity has come at a cost. I can't tell how long you've had either, but we need to get you on anti-biotics right away. There are a few other things that go along with this: first; no sexual contact of any kind until you are cleared ..."

"Can I at least kiss?"

"Yes, but ... that's about it. No sex means no oral, or vaginal, and these days I have to say no anal either. Second; your friends here should be screened also if they have ever had sex with you."

"And finally, and this is usually the hardest part; there are forms from the health department you must fill out, documenting all your past sex partners. All of them will have to be notified and tested."

When the doctored said there was bad news, Sandy clasped our hands. And when she heard Gonorrhea ... well, she really clamped down. On her other side I heard Karen's mumbled; "Oh no..." Of course we took the blood work, and the results came back negative. The meeting went on for another fifteen minutes or so, with us getting brochures on STDs and Sandy getting the forms.

As we left, the doctor shook our hands and then said to Sandy; "Miss Gullicson, you're very fortunate to have such supportive friends. Cherish them. Perhaps I ..., never mind. Good luck, and I'll let you know about your follow up results."

*****

One thing Sandy did right away was sit down with the Human Resources Manager, Who happened to be a woman. Again Karen went along as moral support. I didn't hear too much about the meeting other than a lot of notes were taken.

The main instigator (Sandy's former boss) found himself transferred to Omaha. I don't know what happened to the others.

*****

A month later I came home from work to find Sandy sitting alone in the kitchen.

"Mark, will you hold me?"

"Sure, any time, anywhere. What's up?"

She snuggled in against my chest, her arms around my back; mine encircling her.

"I was really stupid to ever let myself be led away from this. I'm really sorry for all the pain I brought on everybody."

I started to respond, but she put fingers to my lips. "No, let me ..."

"I've had to do a lot of thinking these last five-six weeks. When I fell in love with you guys, I was an insecure wall flower; and you brought me out of that. You know ... having two people love you at the same time is a powerful thing, but if I don't grow with that power ... no, if I don't mature, with it, then I 'm leaving myself open to being used. Just like I did."

"I had a long talk with the kids today, when they came in from school. You've got a couple pretty smart ones there. In some ways it was harder apologizing to them than to you and Karen."

"Anyway, I told them what I'd been through; I didn't lie to them, or try to make myself look good. I think they'd have seen through it anyway. Oh, I didn't go into all the details ... but I admitted I'd gotten the diseases, and everything I've had to go through."

"When I was all through ... they just looked at me for the longest time ... then Katie asked me, and these are her exact words; 'are you going to cheat on us again?'."

"You know how bad I've been feeling? Well, I found a new low. But I promised I'd never cheat again. And I mean it. I won't cheat on You, or Karen, and especially not on them either."

I held her for the longest time, a hand just smoothing her hair. Karen came in and saw us, but before she could say anything I gave her a small head shake. She nodded, and went upstairs.

I bent, placing a light kiss on her lips. "It'll be okay. You're home; safe and wiser."

"I decided something else while I waited for you." She said. "I'm going to call some wives and warn them about the diseases. I still have my day planner with all their names and numbers. Those women didn't do anything to me, and I think they deserve knowing. And if it means those bastards have more trouble, well, they have it coming."

*****

When we went to bed that night, it was with a bit of tension. Sure, we'd all been sleeping in the same bed since Sandy's return, but tonight we had the sexual green light from the doctor.

I swear it was like another honeymoon for us; everyone took extra time in the shower. I made sure to double shave. Both women spent more time on hair and makeup.

Karen led Sandy into the bedroom by her hand, at the bed she removed the peignoir; presenting our lover to me. It was like seeing her new again. I took her hand and pulled her to me. She licked her lips, and I swear there was a touch of tears in her eyes. I'm sure there were a few in my eyes also. She knelt, and then bent to kiss me on my lips. That softness I so loved was back! Did I return that kiss? You're damn right I did!

For the next several minutes we stoked our passions, and when I rolled her to her back Karen joined in. Even as I kept up the barrage on her lips, her pussy was welcoming Karen's attention. Karen wasted no time; her target was Sandy's clit, and she went straight to it. It seemed like only seconds later that she arched up against the busy lips and tongue driving into her center. She moaned into my mouth; grinding lips against lips. We were both gasping when we broke apart. Looking down, I saw Karen's head trapped between tightly clamped thighs; and when they did part, she too was gasping for breath!

Karen crawled up, allowing us to lick the pussy juices from her face. Delicious! Then she took over kissing as I slid between Sandy's legs. When she felt me penetrating her she arched up; welcoming me into her depths. Her legs circled my waist; heels pressing against my butt and urging me in further. Holding still for several moments, I relished the silken glove holding me, and then, ever so slowly, I began that grand dance we all love. Every time I pulled back, her heels pressed me back in. Soon I was driving in, harder and harder; responding to my lover's urgings, both seeking climax, both encouraging the other, both finally finding it.

Sandy barely regained her senses when Karen rolled onto her. In only moments they were locked together; lips to lips, hands to breasts, and then fingers to pussies. They went from passionate gropping to slow, gentle lovemaking, and then back to wild, thrashing climaxes. When they did surface, it was with big smiles and shining eyes. We cuddled Sandy in the middle of the bed and drifted off to sleep.

*****

After that we settled into a 'normal' life, if you can call a triad normal. Sandy received a settlement from the company and letters of apology from the President and the CEO. She applied for, and was hired as an assistant instructor at the community college. She loves the interaction with faculty and students.

Most of our friends and neighbors have been quite accepting of our arrangement; even Sandy's family. They have seen how happy she is with us, and her mother commented on the more positive shift in Sandy's mood. Oh yes, a few of our 'friends' objected; mostly on religious grounds, and the one that actively voiced her thoughts had Karen going off on her. Karen pointed out, and I quote; "I haven't made one attempt to push our beliefs on any one, you in particular. How dare you try to shove your shit onto us! We're happy, do you begrudge us that? If you do, you're no friend of mine."

We haven't heard from her since. Her husband, however, tips his hat when he sees me.

My mom once took Karen aside; asking how the kids felt about Sandy living with us. She filled me in later: "Your mom was concerned about the kids. I guess she thought we might be rolling around in sexual orgies in front of them. Mark, I love your mother, and usually we can talk about anything, but when she tried to ask me about that; she was dancing so hard to ask the question, without asking it, that it took several tries. She finally gave up and asked me straight out. I tried really hard not to laugh; but a little did leak out. I assured her we were quite circumspect; but when I told her we didn't even kiss in front of the kids, well, she laughingly called me a liar."

Now, we're not nudists, but the kids have been used to their parents running around in very little since they were babies. We don't have problems with our bodies, and they're used to seeing us lovingly caress each other; we always have. We just added Sandy to the love. Katie and Mark Jr. seem to be as comfortable as teens can be with their bodies, and both enjoy a large group of friends.

Katie is fourteen now, and she'll be as beautiful as her mother. Yeah, the boys are hanging around, but with two women in the house she has a lot of guidance. I've put a couple of guys in their place too.

MJ turned sixteen in November, and is now driving the Austin America he rebuilt over the last two years. (I'll get my garage back, I hope) His girlfriend is a lovely young woman; Cheryl has become a good friend of Sandy and Karen and often asks them for advice.

I don't pretend to know the future; no one does. I can only tell you that I love my two wives and that if I possibly can, I'll love them a very long time. I count myself as having two mothers - in - law; both very loving women who stand firmly behind us. Their husbands are just fine with our family just as long as; "You treat my daughter fairly!" No problem there.

In January I'm moving up to Power Distribution Manager. More meetings, more reports, and now more business traveling. That's okay; in a few years I've got kids going to college so the substantial raise will be a big help.

My garage will be seeing a chrome bumper MG-B soon. I found it online and only a hundred and fifty miles away. I drove over to see it last week, and after a long look put a deposit down. My brother and I will go get it next weekend.

One other thing: one of our other ex-friends had tried to imply that Karen and I had gone for Sandy to save our failing marriage. Yeah, right. If there were systemic problems in our marriage taking, on another personality, with all the complexities involved in any relationship, would have broken us up. The fact Karen and I had a strong love held us together, especially when Sandy lost her way. And it was our strong love that healed her when she came back to us.

***********

12