Sandy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers

"It is. ... Curious?"

Sandy turned her head to look at me for a moment while she was closing the refrigerator door, and then turned and handed me a beer, a slight smile passing over her lips as we opened our cans.

"Yeah, ... hm-hmm, ... I guess, a little. Who wouldn't be? Aren't you?"

"Um-hmm, 'a little'," I admitted, and then we drank.

Back in the living room, I suggested that we needed a towel to sit on, but Sandy suggested that we open her sofa-bed, so we did, settling down together and having another drink.

"Oh, I forgot," Sandy remarked: "Yesterday morning, Viv suddenly asked me what I thought happened with those two girls, ... the ones you were with."

"I wonder what she was thinking about in the night," I replied, wondering myself how much I should tell, and if Vivienne's interest had any bearing on a possible "next time," and then thinking that if I told, Sandy's reaction could be indicative of how she thought about it. In the meantime, she had replied:

"I was too, ... something."

"What do you think?"

"What she was thinking? ... Oh, what happened?"

I nodded slightly and had a sip, waiting for her to reply.

"Oh ...? Something, anyway. ... Yeah, of course. We ended up kissing - you, Viv and I - with me holding your cock. Well, ... I guess one of them wouldn't have done that, but ... oh! ... if those other girls did it with one guy .... Do you think they were the same ones?! Well, it could happen. What did?"

She took a drink and looked at me questioningly, and I took another drink.

"We did."

"Really?! Both of them?"

She snickered for a moment and picked up my cock by the loose skin, as she had done the week before, shaking him, and added:

"With him?"

"Um-hmm."

"Oh, that must have been funny, ... strange, ... I mean, ... you know, ... I can't imagine one of them just waiting while you did it to the other one, ... hm-hmm, maybe even watching."

"It was real dark."

"Yeah, that would help, but still ..."

"Oh, it worked out. You don't want all the details."

"Yes, I do."

"Well, we were sitting there, just like we were, and entirely inadvertently I felt my beer can touch one of their breasts ..."

"Oh, just like with Viv."

Yeah, but purely unintentionally, but she didn't mind, and the other one didn't, when I touched her throat, and well, then that just developed. Then the second one - she was wearing a bra - had to go to the bathroom, and the other one wanted to kiss. By then it was dark, and when the other one returned, the first one offered to get us a beer and left us alone. She wasn't sure she wanted to start where the first one had left off, but then she did, and I discovered that she had removed her bra in the bathroom, so she really had been wanting more."

"I bet. Go on."

"So we did, when the other returned with the beers, all three of us, their not complaining when I went a little further, until one of them suggested we go somewhere else. So we did, in the dark, just keeping on our underpants - they only had long shirts over theirs ..."

"Sure sounds like they wanted it, had planned to make it easy."

"I don't think so. They were going to get dressed to go to the party after we ate."

"But you never did, obviously. I think they planned it. ... Oh, well, I guess not really; they couldn't have planned to share you."

"I doubt it, too, but they did."

I finished my beer, and Sandy, hers, and I got up to get us fresh ones. And then we both decided to go to the bathroom, Sandy snickering when I used the washbasin, and then we were back on the bed with our beers, drinking before Sandy returned to my story:

"And then what happened? All three of you in bed in the dark?"

"Um-hmm, and, of course, by then it was obvious that they wanted me to get past second base ..."

"And they wanted to, too, with you just in your underpants, and all dark so that no one could see what the other was doing."

"Yeah, sort of, and they were liking what I was doing in theirs, and I was too; he slipped out of my boxer shorts ..."

"Oh, that made it easy."

"Yeah, well, they found him. That was nice, knowing - well, at least thinking - for the first time. I think so, but you know they didn't have much trouble figuring out what to do."

"I sure do! Yeah, and that was nice for them. And then?"

"Well, I still wasn't sure how far they wanted to go, but you know what I wanted to do, and suggested it discreetly, which really surprised the one with the bra: "Kiss me there?!" But the other one's older sister had told her a lot, and told her friend that she could go first ..."

"So you did ..., while the other was there?"

"Um-hmm, and she loved it."

"I bet! And the other one?"

"Then I went to the bathroom, and I guess they had discussed what would happen. When I returned, seeing them naked for the first time from the light from the hall, then the first one said she had to go, and left us."

"And then you really did it with the other one?"

"Um-hmm," I agreed, and we both drank.

"And the other one? Where was she?"

She went to another room, and then the second one got her and they got the last beers and came back ..."

"And then you did it with her?"

"Yeah, sort of like that."

"With him," Sandy said again and picked him up with a snicker, asking:

"From one, right in the other?"

"Oh, I had rubbers. Yeah, the one with the sister had felt them in my shirt pocket, and knew what Trojans were when she asked what the packet was."

"Yeah, I guess that certainly gave them an idea, if they didn't have it before."

"You're right; she put them in my hand before she took my shirt off. She certainly was thinking about the possibility - and suggesting it. I hadn't thought of that before."

"I know she was, knowing what her sister must have told her, and knowing you were prepared, that you had enough experience."

"Oh, they had sort of figured that out before, seeing me with the older stewardess on the beach."

"Oh, right from one bed to the next?"

"Yeah, it just happened."

"And then? I guess you just went home. Did you ever see them again."

"Um-hmm. They invited me to their school play, but we had it all arranged for them to skip dinner and the play - joining the crowd at the end ..."

"And then you did it all over again? Where"

"Oh, better, in a motel room."

"How better?"

"Being able to see them ..."

"And they you. ... And this time all three of you together? One watching?"

"Oh, talk about being curious! In the meantime they had discovered that they liked what I like."

"Oh my gosh! Really?! Doing it to each other?! And they had told you?! And ..., and they did it with you there?!!"

"I said 'better.' Yeah, I don't think there was anyone just watching - not for long, anyway."

Sandy snorted with raised eyebrows, and drank, and I drank, and after a pause, she said:

"I've got to think about this. ... I guess there are all sort of things you could do. ... Of course, the book. Yeah, ... And they had told you?"

"We had been writing, each of them separately, and stuff their mothers wouldn't want to see, and then I got a letter from them together, alternating sentences, that they had agreed to tell me. By then, they were real open about doing it to themselves, both thinking about me ..."

"Who else?"

"And then one evening they were naked and one told the other that I would like to see her that way, and the other replied: "not just see her," the other one, too, and then telling each other what they thought I would like to do, and, well, ... pretty soon they were."

"Oh, gosh! ... Yeah, ... I can imagine that. ... Yeah, after having both been with you, and knowing what you had done ... with both of them. ... I guess it could happen. ... Yeah, they say that there are girls at Sarah Lawrence who do. ... Oh, that must have been something - all three of you."

I nodded and drank, as Sandy snickered with snort and then drank, herself, while I wondered what she was thinking. When she didn't say anything, I remarked:

"They said it was almost better than with me, knowing exactly what it was feeling like for each other."

"Oh! ... I suppose so," and Sandy snorted again.

"One said that sometimes it was almost as though she were doing it to herself."

Sandy's snicker was almost a giggle, as it occurred to me that Martha or my sister had said that, and I felt myself begin to blush, taking a drink to hide it, as she snickered again and said:

"You make it sound almost too good," and she drank, as I glanced down and saw that her nipple were standing out, and added:

"They say it's the best of both worlds."

"Yeah, ... well, I guess. ... It must be, if you want to try it."

We both drank again, and Sandy reached down and fondled me, as though to change the subject as we sat in silence for a few moments, and then both drank deeply, finishing our beers. I took our cans and set them on the floor. Sandy sat up and shifted herself so that she could lie with her head in my lap, turning her face down and lifting my soft cock to her mouth, taking it in and gently exploring with her tongue as her fingers cupped my loose sack.

After a few moments, she let him slip out, still soft, and asked:

"Do we all taste the same?"

"I tried to tell, once, but the experiment was inconclusive; they both tasted so good; difficult to be objective."

"Hm-hmm, I can imagine, ... hm-hmm, but enough alike that you couldn't tell."

"Um-hmm. ... Still curious?"

"Hm-hmm! ... Yeah, ... maybe, 'a little'." Then she took him back in her mouth, just holding most of him in it, gently nursing on him like my Diotima had done, as I recalled that I had come three times already. My hand found her breast, also just holding it, and for a minute or two, we relaxed, both of us breathing slowly, while I considered how lucky I was to have found Sandy - and she, me, too - both of us so willing to enjoy a relationship based almost purely on sex. And she was so good at it, immediately wanting to do anything, and curious to try. How curious was she about doing it with another girl? Probably like all the others I knew, if the situation was right ...

With Vivienne? She had asked about me with Pam and Sukie. Maybe she was just hampered by her Catholic school upbringing - she had admitted to Sandy that she had wanted me to hold her breast. Maybe a little like Pam had been at first, but then not wanting to be left out, and then being as eager as Sukie. What was Sandy thinking about - if she hadn't fallen asleep with my cock in her mouth? I relaxed, stirring slightly.

"Un-hnn," Sandy seemed response, so softly that I more felt the vibration on my cock than actually heard her. Her fingers massaged my balls, and then she gently sucked on my soft cock, turning her mouth down closer and sucking as much of him into her mouth as she could, and then released him a little with a more pronounced "uhnnnn." Her tongue began to explore, tracing in his groove as she sucked again. I squeezed her breast, and she hummed again in response.

As she continued, he started to respond to the sensation of her tongue's moving, and then she didn't have to suck to have him deeper in her mouth, as he became engorged and longer, and she hummed again and started to move her head slightly, and he stiffened and grew, as I massaged her breast in return, wondering if she wanted to make me come this way again. She continued, as though she did, massaging my balls and making him twitch, but my sack was still soft I could feel from the way her fingers were playing with it. If she wanted to, I certainly had no objection, and for a few moments, it seemed like she did, but then she drew her head up a little and licked over his little hole, and then let him slip from between her lips as she rolled her shoulder back and turned to look up at me with a smile.

"I wanted that, to taste you a little."

"Felt good."

"I wish I knew how."

"Like I do, how it feels for you."

"Um-hmm."

We were silent for a moment, and I slid my hand to her other breast and held it.

Sandy hummed thoughtfully and then after a moment said:

"Yeah, if it happened like that, ... - oh, those two girls, you know - I guess it could happen to anyone. ... Do you think I am funny ... for thinking that?"

"Hm-umm. They certainly weren't, ... if you mean 'funny' like that.

"Um-hmm."

"And you certainly aren't, either. I think they were just lucky. ... Curious?"

"It would just have to happen. ... But I can't see how it could. Hm-hmm. ... Can you?"

"Not really. Like with them, you ... they would both have to think it was good, and know that the other did, ... think it must be good, also to do, and then be in a situation like they were - with nothing on."

"Hmm! Um-hmm, you couldn't just be sitting around and suggest: 'Let's try it.'"

"Hm-hmm, I doubt it. I guess I helped make it easier for them. ... Oh, I guess if one of them had already done it, and the other knew and was very curious, she could suggest it. But that seems even more unlikely."

"Yeah. ... Oh, maybe if they had been reading the book, that could trigger their curiosity. It did mine," and she smiled up at me:

"... before Wednesday evening, and your story, certainly did. I mean, if I like everything we do, and you like it so much, ... why shouldn't I? They did."

"I'm sure you would. ... I hope you can."

"Me too. ... Oh gosh! I didn't think I'd just come out and say that, ... but I guess it's true."

Sandy looked a little surprised at herself, but then smiled and held my hand on her breast as I smiled and nodded in agreement, pleased with her logic and openness, and also with the way the conversation had gone, wondering a little at my delight in knowing girls that did it, and then remembering that they had all been the best lovers, though not necessarily because they had already done it. The ones who were willing to were just naturally the ones that were good.

"What are you thinking? That I am maybe funny?"

"Not at all; that the girls who do it are the best lovers. No, that the ones who are willing to, even if they haven't, are the best lovers - like you."

"Really? I guess so, more adventurous and curious - like me," and she smiled again, and then her eyes opened wide:

"Oh! Do you know more?"

"A couple, that stewardess and a girl I tutored in math a couple of years ago. I was really lucky to meet the stewardess; she taught me a lot. If it hadn't been for her, those girls and I would have missed something good."

"You really would have, just going to the party."

"Um-hmm."

"And the other one?"

"She did it with a girlfriend - of course. I don't know how it started."

"But she was good?"

"Hm-hmm! Real wickedly good; we joked about that. Her first experience had been real good, at Harvard Summer School."

"And you had to tutor her in math?"

"She was sixteen, when she went there."

"Oh, that's a good age for it to happen; she was lucky."

"Yeah, that's what I always think; girls should learn about it before someone tells them what all they shouldn't do."

"Yeah, like Viv. I heard some of that too."

"But didn't have to go to a Catholic girls school."

"Thank goodness!"

She let go of my hand and rolled back, finding my cock with her hand. Of course, he was all soft and small again. She snickered as she took him in her hand, more playing with him than fondling him, but immediately he started to respond, and she took him in her mouth, sucking and licking, obviously wanting to arouse him, and my fingers found her nipple and did the same, making her hum and nod in appreciation, moving on my stiff cock while her fingers moved my balls. I teased her stiff nipple, just circling it with one finger, the tip of it rubbing over the goose bumps around it.

"Uhn-hnnnn" she approved, vibrating on my cock.

"Do you want to fuck?"

"Uhn-hnnnnn."

"I want to fuck you, too, nice and long, all relaxed, except for my stiff cock in your juicy tight pussy," My hand slid from her breast down her side and over her hip and found it.

"Uhnnn!"

"Already a little juicy, but not like when I lick or fuck it."

"Uhn-hnnnn."

It felt so good, what she was doing, and I was happy that I had come before, so that I could enjoy it for a while, having time to think that when we changed positions, he could cool off a little before he was in her pussy and then start all over - nice and slow. My fingers were exploring in her pussy, one of them moving half way in her slippery hole. As I was wondering if I should tell her how I wanted to do it, she raised her head, letting him slip from her mouth, and said:

"I think he wants to fuck. I do."

"Lie on your back," and I helped her lie next to me and then moved down the bed a bit, raising her thigh.

"Like this?"

"Um-hmm," and I moved my hips close behind hers, guiding him to her pussy.

"Um-hmm," she responded, and reached down and helped me, and then together we sighed as he slipped into her. I shifted myself to let him go deeper, drawing my leg up over her far one, as she chuckled softly in approval and murmured:

"'All relaxed except for your stiff cock in my juicy pussy'."

"'Juicy tight pussy'," I corrected her.

"Just because your cock is so big and stiff."

I held her far breast and moved him a little, and she tightened on him and then snorted and remarked:

"My friend said not all girls can do that."

"He's right, at least some can't on purpose - or haven't learned how to."

She did it again, and then again, chuckling, and asked:

"This is good. I never did it like this before. Will he stay big and stiff?"

"If you keep doing that, and I help a little."

"Oh, I will," and she did, and I did.

For a while, we just practiced at that in silence as I fondled her breast. I had brief images of lying like that with the other girls I had slept with, not that I intended to, as we continued, finding a rhythm with pauses that became almost second nature.

"What are you thinking?" Sandy murmured.

"Hmm, I shouldn't say."

"Other girls? That's all right. I was too, ... well, boys, of course, but that it had never been like this - with you - not this way."

"Sorry, I can't say the same. ... Oh, I never did it like we did, on the table."

Hm-hmm! That's nice, at least one first with me, ... but, of course not, if you taught them all. With those two girls, too?"

"Um-hmm."

At the moment, I wasn't really sure if we had, but I was sure I had with my sister and Martha, ...oh, and Martha had eaten my sister while we were doing it, and I had fucked Pam and Sukie while they were doing it to each other. That was about the same thing. In the second or two, while this was going through my head, I added:

"Of course," and then with a snort added:

"And they did it to each other at the same time."

"Oh! ... Yeah, you said that no one watched for long. Hm-hm-hmm! But I really didn't think about the possibilities. Oh, that would be good. I would love that. It really would be the best of both worlds, being eaten and fucked at the same time."

At the word "fucked," we remembered to do so, chuckling together, and then Sandy continued:

"Of course, another guy could do it, and then I could have two cocks."

"Um-hmm, you sure could."

"Hmm, ... uh, ... have you ever done it with a girl and another guy?"

"No. ... Hmm! Till now, it sounded like you were willing to share, rather than expecting your partners to have to share you."

"Hm-hmm! But they would both get all they want, ... and me too!"

"And the girls did too. It's easy to share, that way."

"Um-hmm. ... Fuck!"

And we did for a few moments.

"Are you curious, like I am?" Sandy asked.

"A little, ... I guess. ... Yeah, of course, but I don't see it happening."

"More of a hang-up?"

"Yeah, I guess. Seems like girls - those two and those you've heard about at Sarah Lawrence - have less of a hang-up about it. Those two certainly didn't, ... and I thought it was fine, ... but I don't know. ... And, ... well, two guys, ... there wouldn't be anything you could do."

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers