Sandy Steps Out Ch. 03

Story Info
The narrator tries to find peace with Sandy's cheating.
2.3k words
3.22
66.1k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fenris17
Fenris17
23 Followers

I drove home in a daze, went in, and got out of my clothes. My pants with the rip from where I'd fallen were a complete loss, so I tossed them, then cleaned my knee up. I pulled on some sweatpants, not bothering to put on a shirt, and shambled out to the living room. I didn't know how long it would take Sandy (and John!) to walk back down the trail, but didn't really care. My mind was filled with the images of their bodies entwined up in the preserve.

I pulled out my phone, held it for a bit, then started playing back the movie. I watched, mesmerized, getting aroused again. Why was this turning me on so much? Why couldn't I turn away? Shouldn't I be enraged? Jealous? There was a bit of that there, but a lot of the jealousy was that it wasn't me there, that it wasn't me making Sandy moan so loudly. The sight of her experiencing so much pleasure was a good part of what was getting me hard.

I heard the door open and close, and Sandy came into the room. "I'm heading up for a shower, ok?" she said.

Her eyes were bright, her skin still flushed a bit from the sex. I felt myself drawn to her, and stood up, crossing the space between us in a couple of steps, and pulled her to me. I kissed her hard, my tongue darting over her lips. She reflexively responded, taking my tongue into her mouth, before gasping and pulling back.

"Not now! I have to shower!"

Could I taste his cum? Oro were her lips salty from the walking and jogging? I didn't care, my cock was engorged, tenting my sweatpants. My first impulse was to step way, let her shower, but it was swept away by my lust. I took her hand, and brought it to my swollen member.

"I want to feel your mouth on me," I said.

She looked a bit surprised, but maybe still turned on, or maybe taken by surprise by my aggressiveness, she started stroking my cock on her own. She slid her hand into my sweatpants, and pulled it out. I began breathing harder as she fondled me. She glanced up at me, then kneeled, taking me into her mouth.

I moaned as her wet mouth engulfed me. It felt so good. the image of her sucking John's cock was superimposed in my mind over the sight of her sucking me, and I felt my orgasm building. I gasped and pulled out from her mouth, not wanting to cum yet, wanting to keep feeling it. I squeezed the head of my cock, moving my hips forward so she could lick my balls. She nuzzled and licked them while I squeezed the end of my penis until I felt the urge to cum subside a bit, then I rubbed the head over her lips before letting her take me in once more.

She sucked me faster now, stroking me with her hand. I pulled her bra up over her breasts, rubbing them, feeling her hard nipples in my palms. Once again I felt my urge to cum building, and pulled out. I quickly pulled her to her feet, and moving behind her, bent her over the back of the couch. I pulled her shorts down with shaking hands, and rubbed my fingers between her legs, finding her pussy already wet. I fingered her, slipping three fingers in, reaching around with my other hand to rub her clit. She gasped and pushed back, biting her lip. I got even harder, seeing the pleasure on her face that I had seen in the woods and bent over the desk.

I guided my cock-head to her opening, and thrust in, gasping at how good she felt around me. I held her hips, pulling her back against me as I fucked her hard. The thought I was fucking the same pussy that John's cock had been in only an hour ago made me even more turned-on, and I pounded her as hard as I could. I loved the feel of my hips slapping against her ass with each thrust. It didn't take long before I felt my cum rising again, and this time I didn't hold back, but crying out, came hard into her tight pussy.

I held myself deep within her, letting the last spasms subside, before pulling out. I suddenly felt drained, ashamed and conflicted. Shouldn't I have been confronting her, instead of having sex with her? I mumbled something, picking up my clothes, and stumbled off to the guest-room bathroom to shower.

The next morning we acted as though nothing had happened, not exactly a normal way for two people who had had the best sex they'd had in years to act. But we both knew it had happened for reasons neither of us could define.

Sandy said "Don't forget that casino night is tonight. I put your tux out by the door."

I sighed, "Oh, great."

Casino night is a big fundraiser my firm does. We turn the trading floor into a casino with all the money going for charity. Everyone dresses up, and tries to outdo each other with their generosity and "ability" to play games that are even more rigged than at a real casino. It took place after work, so Sandy would meet me there and I'd change after hours.

I finished breakfast, then headed to my car. I was almost out of the driveway when I realized I forgot the tux. I went back in, and heard Sandy's voice from the kitchen. I edged closer, eavesdropping.

"He was really...frisky.. last night. I don't know what got into him."

There was a pause, then a Sandy let out a throaty laugh.

"Are you jealous? That I fucked my husband? I didn't know you had it in you, John.!"

She chuckled again, then there was another pause while John obviously said something.

"Ok, that sounds good. I have to go into the city for this charity thing, but can meet up at lunch in the usual spot."

I stumbled back, reeling out of the house. I don't know what I expected. That after some halfway decent sex Sandy would drop John and direct her horny attentions my way? I drove to the office, and worked like a zombie all day.

The end of the day came, and the staff from the catering group started setting up for the big event. People's wives and girlfriends began to arrive, so I changed, and came back on to the floor.

"Look at you, you look just like James Bond!"

I turned, and it was Tracy, grinning at me from behind her hipster glasses. She had changed too, and looked stunning in a simple, little black dress. It came only to mid thigh, and showed off toned legs. The neck-line wasn't too daring for a large corporation, but still showed nice cleavage, and accentuated her firm breasts.

"James Bond? Which one?"

She laughed and put her hand on my arm. "The good looking one." She gave me a wink, and walked away, looking over her shoulder at me once.

I then spotted Sandy coming in, and she looked great too. She had a green sheath dress on that hugged her figure, and nice heels that showed off her own toned legs and calves. I then remembered it wasn't just running that kept them so toned, before I walked over to her. I wondered where and how she and John had done it that afternoon. A Kama-Sutra of images cascaded through my mind of their entwined bodies. We made small talk about the drive, then she said, "I see Marsha over there, I'm going to go say hi." She gave me a peck on the cheek, and walked over to the wife of one of the other traders.

I sat at the blackjack table, playing aimlessly and looked over the room. About half the wives were second wives. You could pick them out because they were all ten years younger, about four inches taller, and blonder than the first wives. It was kind of funny, actually, how alike they were, these trophy wives, as though ordered out of a catalog. Tracy joined me then, resting her hand on my shoulder as she sat down. She crossed her luscious thighs, the hem of her dress riding up, but she didn't move to push it down.

"Sandy looks great tonight. You guys must be very happy."

She took a sip of her wine, looking at me through her glasses, her eyes bright and mischievous.

"Um, yeah, yeah, it's great," I said with a complete lack of James Bond assurance.

Tracy laughed, and we played a few hands in silence, but she seemed to be leaning toward me more than she had to. I could smell her perfume, and began to feel light-headed, images of Sandy and John spinning around the sight of this attractive woman obviously flirting with me.

Tracy gathered her chips, and giving me another wink stood to leave.

"Catch you later, Mr. Bond" she said.

I played a few more rounds, toying with my phone, before coming to a decision. I flipped to text messages, thumbed in a few lines, and sent them off. I finished the hand, then my drink, then stood and headed off the floor, down one of the side hallways.

This was the side of the floor with offices and conference rooms. The lights were dimmed since everyone was supposed to be focusing on boozing and gambling for the sake of little sick children. I went around the corner, and Tracy was standing outside one of the conference rooms.

"You rang, Mr. Bond?" she said, trying to keep a straight face before giggling.

I didn't say anything, just took her hand and pulled her into the conference room, closing the door behind us and locking it. I swept her into my arms, kissing her hard. She responded immediately, pressing her body hard against mine, taking my tongue into her mouth, moaning.

She was a lot taller than Sandy, and I ran my hands over her body, feeling the heat of her skin through the light material of her dress. I cupped her firm ass, pulling her against my hips, grinding against her. I moved her around the table, and pushed her back so she was sitting on the edge. She opened her legs, pulling her knees high, wrapping her thighs around my waist, rubbing up and down against the hard bulge my cock made in my pants. I pulled one strap of her dress down, and freed one breast. It was smaller than Sandy's, the nipple brown, but hard. I sucked on it, running my tongue over the rough, dimpled skin of her areola while she wove her fingers in my hair.

I pulled back a bit, fumbling at my pants. She pulled her legs back just enough to pull her panties off as I finally got my zipper down and my cock out. She grasped it, and rubbed the head against her wet pussy before her legs came around my hips again and she urged me forward, into her.

I gasped as I entered her tight body, her mouth came to my ear and she moaned "I've wanted this for so long...fuck me...fuck me so hard..."

I didn't really need to be told to, and thrust forward deeper and deeper with each twist of my hips. I looked up a bit. I had moved Tracy so that her back was to the door. Next to it was a long glass window, covered with blinds, but you could still see a bit around the edges. I saw a soft glow there, like someone looking at a cell-phone. Maybe someone watching a movie sent to them in a text. Tracy pulled my head down, kissing me hard, and drew my attention back to her, back to her body writhing under mine. I forgot about Sandy, forgot about John's fucking her, and concentrated on the hard body beneath mine.

Tracy came in a series of strangled gasps, and I began cumming too. She felt my first spasm as my body tensed, pulled her dress up higher above her stomach, then pushed me back and pulled my cock out her vagina. She stroked me as I came in a rush on her stomach. I watched her pump my cock out over her body, while she gave me a half smile, still looking at me through those thick, hipster frames.

We slumped back, then giggling, she gathered up her panties and shoes and scooted toward the door. Before I could say anything, she had it open, and with a quick glance out, dashed toward the ladies room. I tucked my pants in, moving to the door. I looked out, but the hallway was empty.

The rest of the night Tracy and Sandy both stayed away from me. Tracy would catch my eye and give me wink, before turning away. Sandy never made eye contact. Finally though, we had to leave, and walking in silence, went to our car and got in. She sat, looking out the window. We drove along the highway that runs along the city's edge, the skyscrapers looming above us, glittering with light against the dark sky.

"I guess I deserved that," she said.

I kind of shrugged, not saying anything.

"Are you going to see her again? Tracy?"

I found myself not really knowing the answer.

"I don't know, honestly."

She nodded, still looking out the window.

"What about you, are you still going to see John?"

She was silent for a bit, then said "I don't know. I mean, I love you. I do. But, well, there's just something exciting..." her voice trailed off. Then she turned a bit, a small, maybe sad (or maybe I wanted it to be) smile on her face. "You know how it is."

Yeah, I guess I did, a bit, now.

We drove in silence. After a bit, I reached out, and took her hand. She left it there, unmoving, but then after a minute, squeezed it back as we drove home through the night.

Fenris17
Fenris17
23 Followers