Sandy Tries Big Cock

Story Info
His wife agrees to try if her friend goes first.
5.3k words
4.2
410.6k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

I'll need to go back in time to introduce you to Lisa and Cam, the two other characters in this story. Lisa and Sandy had been friends since college and the friendship had lasted well into their late teens. When Sandy had opted to become an accountant and starting her studies Lisa went off on a tangent and spent the next few years travelling the world. When I first met Sandy she would receive postcards from Lisa from all sorts of third world countries. She eventually settled in England where she met the man of her dreams. Cam was part Jamaican and from the photos that Lisa forwarded one could see why she was attracted to him. He was tall, dark, wide shouldered and very good looking. When Lisa later accidentally fell pregnant she returned home so that the baby would be born in her native country, Cam soon followed and they set up home together. It was at this time that I met both of them. Lisa was a good looking brunette with long hair and a figure to kill for, even during her pregnancy she kept in shape. Cam and I hit it off real well, while we weren't best friends whenever we got together it was mayhem with drinking, music and sport in common. Cam and Lisa had a second child and I thought everything was going well for them until one day Lisa suddenly threw him out of the house. Lisa distanced herself from her friends while this was going on, Sandy offered support but kept well away from sticking her nose in where it wasn't wanted. Eventually Cam returned to England, met someone else and got married.

After a year or two Cam made contact with Lisa as he wanted to see his children, after that once every year or two Cam would fly over to see them, he and Lisa became friends again but not lovers. Lisa herself had a number of partners over the years, none being very serious. She currently had a boyfriend living with her and the children but I doubted even that was serious. Whenever Cam flew across he would come over and see Sandy and I and it was like old times again. Sandy was always secretive about what went wrong with Cam and Lisa as she had sworn not to divulge anything even to me. What I did manage to get out of Sandy was that Cam was hung like a horse. He wasn't averse to showing it off to other woman who would then want to take it for a ride or two. He eventually got found out and hence was the reason of being thrown out by Lisa.

Not long after our threesome with Dave, Cam and Lisa dropped in unannounced just as we were preparing to go out. He was over for a week and then flying back out again. We had enough time for a quick drink and to make plans to have dinner on Saturday night. I gave Cam a quick tour of the house which he hadn't seen before and when he saw the private spa area he made a comment that there would've been some action in there, I agreed but didn't elaborate. That night while Sandy and I were making love I again started thinking about her trying out a well hung male. I started talking to Sandy about it and she was receptive to the idea until I brought up Cam's name. She said no as it broke our rules and it was too close to home. I argued the point stating that Cam and Lisa weren't in a relationship and that he would be returning to England in less than a week. Lisa still said no as she would still feel it would be detrimental to her and Lisa's friendship. The main thing for me was that she wasn't totally against the idea of being with Cam. Sandy had recently gone back on the pill while we were experimenting with other lovers as she didn't want to totally rely on condoms which like me, she had come to dislike.

On the Saturday night Cam and Lisa arrived after leaving the children with Lisa's boyfriend. Immediately the drinks were out while dinner was cooking and we were having a good time in the lounge, I noticed Cam giving Sandy the once over, she was dressed in tight jeans and a tee shirt which showed off her figure. Lisa was thumbing through a woman's magazines which Sandy always has on a coffee table and came across an article titled 'What Men Don't Know About a Woman's Sexual Needs. At the end of the article was a list of twenty five questions that every woman should ask their man.

"Okay you guys, lets see how good you are?" she said to Cam and I as she folded the page back. Sandy provided a pen and sat down with us. It had questions about foreplay, fantasies, woman orgasm's, sexual appetites, infidelity, how to turn a woman on, sexual positions etc. Cam and I were allowed to confer but we could only provide one answer. Lisa would duly record our answers for marking later. The alcohol on empty stomachs soon had us in a good mood and the questionnaire was a lot of fun. Then came a question on penis size and how important was it? This started a more in-depth conversation.

"Size was very important." Cam suggested.

"That's only because you've got a big one." Lisa replied sarcastically.

"You have to admit that you liked it." Cam replied.

Lisa was now a little embarrassed and turned to Sandy for help. "What do you think, is size important?"

Sandy and I had made a pact not to discuss her being with other men with anyone under any circumstances. A lot of our friends knew that I had been her only lover and we had to be careful not to contradict ourselves.

"I can't comment, I've only had one sexual partner." Sandy lied blatantly.

I was too scared to look at her in case I gave the game away.

"What's your opinion on size?" Lisa asked me.

"I'm average and haven't had too many complaints." I replied

"Well, most women I've been with have liked a big cock. Come on admit it?" he directed at Lisa.

"Alright, I liked your big cock." she threw back at him making him smile.

"So you think size is important?" Sandy asked Lisa.

She thought about it for a second or two. "It's not real important but its nice when you get a big one, an average sized one is okay but I wouldn't like a real small one."

"How big is big?" Sandy asked as she stood and took a step towards the kitchen.

Looking over at Cam she said, "His is around ten inches."

"Shit, ten inches, how the hell do you take that?" Sandy asked.

"With a great deal of pleasure." Lisa replied with a smirk on her face.

Sandy smiled and walked into the kitchen to check on dinner. I followed to help out. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her; she turned her head and kissed me on the cheek. I slid my hands down to her pussy and attempted to stroke it through her jeans. She let me for a second or two before pushing my hand away. "Don't start that, I'm wet through as it is."

The subject of conversation was changed over our meal and dessert and we then cleared up and retired to the lounge. The number of empty beer cans and wine bottles continued to grow.

"Why don't we try out the spa?" Cam suggested.

Sandy and I thought it was a good idea but Lisa was reluctant to be nude, I wasn't sure whether she was body shy or was afraid of any sexual overtones.

Sandy made a suggestion to Lisa. "Why don't you and I get in first privately and then the guys can join us once we're in. With the lights off in the spa area you can't see anything anyway."

After a while Lisa reluctantly agreed. Sandy got towels while Cam and I got more drinks; we waited a few minutes and then joined the girls who were already in the pool. Cam and I stripped and stepped into the pool, Sandy was quite right that you couldn't see much and anything under the water line was invisible. Sandy and Lisa sat on one side while Cam and I sat opposite. The conversation soon turned back to sex Cam told us about a few funny experiences. We laughed when he told us about the time he finally got a new girlfriend into bed, when she saw the size of his cock she stepped out of the bed, got dressed and left. Lisa said it served him right. The drinks flowed and the sex talk continued. I had already got one round of drinks and it was time for another. Lisa said it was Cam's turn but he was reluctant to go. Lisa accused him of being lazy so he stood up, even in the poor light his massive erection stood out like a baseball bat.

"That's why." he said.

"Jesus." I heard Sandy say.

Cam stood there and made his cock dance up and down using his muscles.

Lisa laughed, "I'd forgotten how big it is. Okay Cam, sit down before you make a fool of yourself. "

"How in earth did you take all that?" Sandy asked as Cam sat down again.

For the next few minutes Lisa told them the different techniques and positions she and Cam used.

"I'm still not sure whether I could take it." Sandy commented.

"Well, if you ask Cam nicely he might let you try and find out. What do yah reckon Cam; would you let Sandy have a crack at it?"

By now my heart is racing with excitement.

"Sandy's a great looking girl. If it's okay with everyone here I'd love to. What do you reckon?" Cam said to me.

"I'd like to see her try but it's up to Sandy. So long as I get to watch."

Sandy stayed silent for a few seconds, it was impossible to see her face to gauge her thoughts but I was praying she would go for it.

Sandy turned to Lisa. "I will if you will."

"What?" Lisa replied.

"Cam's married, I'm married and you've got a boyfriend. If we both fuck Cam we will be partners in crime together. That way both of us will always keep it to ourselves and once Cam goes home it will be our secret."

"I don't know. I'm not sure I want to go there. There's too much baggage between us." Lisa said without commitment.

"If you don't then I won't." Sandy said. "Anyway you said he was a great fuck. We'll all have a good time."

There was silence for a few seconds. "Okay." Lisa said. "But what happens here stays here, you agree?" she directed to Cam and I.

"Absolutely." we replied.

We discussed whether Lisa and Cam should first go off by themselves or whether we should do it as a foursome. Lisa suggested a foursome and as she was the more nervous the rest of us agreed. We got out of the spa and dried ourselves; we then wrapped towels around us and made our way into the house. Sandy got clean towels and we followed her into the bedroom. I left the lights on in the hall which provided a subdued light into our bedroom and onto our bed. Sandy pulled the bed back and placed the towels on the sheet. She then got things rolling by removing her towel and climbing onto the bed, Cam and I followed and Lisa then joined us. I lay beside Sandy while Lisa crawled over to Cam, I noticed that she glanced over and to look at my rigid but smaller cock which somehow felt insignificant with Cam lying there.

"Do you want me to go first?" Lisa asked Sandy.

"Okay." Sandy whispered.

We watched as Lisa began to stroke Cams cock which was lying on an angle towards his belly. He moaned as she picked it up and stuck its bulbous circumcised head into her mouth while she stroked it with her hand. I took time to take in Lisa's body; she was pale without any sun tan lines. Her breasts were full but had dropped a little I suspect from having children. She was curvy and narrow waisted. She had shapely thighs and with a thick triangle of dark pubic hair at the top.

Cam was looking over at Sandy who was lying on her side facing him watching Lisa working on his cock. She grinned knowing that her turn would be coming soon.

"Have you got any lube before I start?" Lisa asked. "The spa's made me squeaky clean."

Sandy leaned over Cam to reach the bedside cabinet; he soon had one hand on her breast and the other in her pussy.

Sandy laughed, "Be patient." she told him as she got the lube from the draw and gave it to Lisa. Sandy managed to pull back from Cams wandering hands. Lisa poured lube onto Cams cock and noisily rubbed it on; she then placed a little on her pussy and then stood up and placed a leg over Cams torso.

"Here we go. Just like old times." she said as she lowered herself downwards; when he could reach Cam put his hands around her buttocks to support her. Lisa reached down and directed his cock towards her pussy. She sighed deeply as she took the head inside her and then with little strokes she lowered herself inch by inch down onto his cock. Cam was content to let her do the work while he supported her weight. After a while she lay forward onto Cams chest, now her movements were more forwards and backwards rather than up and down until he was all the way in.

"Fuck, I've forgotten how good this is." she said as she got into a slow rhythm.

Sandy and I moved behind them and we could see that Lisa was now taking his full ten inches as their bodies slapped together for a short time.

"Just a few more minutes and you can have a turn." Lisa said to Sandy as she sat up for a breather. "Don't you come yet." she said to Cam seriously. Turning to Sandy she said, "A minute after he's come he'll be on his back snoring and he'll be no good to anyone." Cam just grinned at her.

Sandy was lying on her side in front of me facing Cam and Lisa. I lifted her leg and slipped my cock into her, it went in straight to the hilt. She pushed back into me as I began applying long slow stokes. Cam and Lisa were now both watching us.

Lisa soon lifted herself off of Cam's cock and it fell forward onto his stomach.

"Your turn." she said to Sandy. Lisa went into the bathroom and came back with a facecloth and washed Cams cock clean.

Sandy's time of reckoning had finally come. She slipped off my cock and leaned over to Cam and took his cock into her mouth and began to suck it. Cam reached around and guided her into the 69 position. It was an amazing sight watching them and I was sorely tempted to get the digital camera but I knew that it would cause a problem. They stayed in the 69 position for a few minutes; Sandy then picked up the lube from the bed and rubbed some onto his cock. She then lifted herself off of Cam's face and got herself into the same position as Lisa. I got up and went around to the other side of the bed closer to where Sandy was. I supported her arm as she lowered herself down to his waiting cock. Cam supported her weight with his hands and she guided his cock to her pussy. She rubbed it up and down her slit a few times before lowering her self. She gasped loudly as she took the head inside.

"Just a bit at a time." Lisa coaxed her.

Inch by inch Sandy lowered herself onto his cock groaning on each downward stroke. Like Lisa she eventually leaned forward onto Cams chest and moved back and forth. Looking behind Sandy had all but taken the full length of his cock. I walked around the other side of the bed and sat next to Lisa who gave me a big smile. Sandy's eyes were closed and her face twisted in concentration as she moved back and forth. Cam was sucking on her breasts, his hands still around her buttocks guiding her movements.

"She's enjoying herself." Lisa said and then surprisingly she reached over and began to stroke my cock I placed my hand on her upper thigh and she immediately took it and placed it straight on her soaking wet pussy. She had a large clit I noticed straight away. I stroked it for a while until Lisa then pushed me down onto my back and climbed onto my cock and started to fuck me slowly.

Lisa looked down at me and grinned, "It may not be as big as his but it's still a nice cock. It does the job just fine." she said and gave me a peck on the lips. I slid my finger down to her clit and started to stroke it, she leaned back to give me better access to it. It seemed to have grown to about an inch long; I lubricated my fingers from around her wet pussy and began to manipulate her clit between my thumb and forefinger. She immediately began to push against my fingers and in a short time she reached an orgasm which I felt with my cock as it was still buried in her pussy. A second or two later she lay on my chest and began to slide back and forth on my cock

I looked back over at Sandy and our eyes caught. Her face was a mixture of pain and pleasure; she reached out a hand which I took in mine. She squeezed my hand and I squeezed back.

"It's so big." she said to me still moving back and forth on it.

"Good or bad?" I asked.

"Good, I think, but I can't take much more."

"I'll finish him off if you can't." Lisa offered eagerly.

"I think you might have to." Sandy said as she lifted herself off Cams cock and moved to the far side of the bed. As Lisa slid off me Cam got her to lie down on her back, he then rolled on top of her into the missionary position. Lisa's hand came down and directed his cock into her. She took in a heavy breath as Cam's cock went in up to the hilt, she then wrapped her legs around his waist as he began thrusting into her. Lisa pulled his lips to hers and they kissed for a long time. By this time Sandy was lying beside me again and I followed Cams example and began fucking Sandy in the missionary position while watching the performance beside us. Lisa was moaning with every stroke as their bodies noisily smacked hard and fast against each other and after a while it appeared that they had simultaneous orgasms. Sandy and I watched as they remained intertwined as they recovered. Their eyes then turned to Sandy and I and it wasn't long before I had one of the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced.

Lisa was quite right about Cam falling asleep, as we all lay crammed up we could hear Cam just start to snore, a quick elbow from Lisa fixed that.

"If this ever gets out, I'll kill you guys." Lisa said snuggling into Cam

"Then I'll kill you again." Sandy added for good measure.

The four of us stayed in bed and talked for a while before Lisa said that they should go, her boyfriend was probably waiting up for her. Sandy and I stayed in bed while Lisa and Cam showered and dressed. A few minutes later they let themselves out. I wondered what the conversation would have been about as Lisa dropped Cam at his motel. The next morning Sandy and I talked about being with Cam as we made love. She sort of enjoyed it but she was nervous of getting hurt, she thought a big cock would be okay once you got used to it but didn't think she would be able to go for a long time like we do. When I asked if she would do it again she though about it and told me that she might as she was still a little inquisitive about big cocks.

In the late morning of the evening when Cam was flying out he dropped in to say goodbye. Being a weekday Sandy was at work but I work from home. We chatted about what happened and we both agreed that it was a good time. Cam was concerned that Sandy was okay and I reassured him that apart from a little discomfort she was still intact. Cam was sorry that she wasn't home. I suggested that we ring her at work and see if she can slip home to say goodbye, Cam thought was a good idea. Her office is only a ten minute drive from our house. I rang Sandy and I could tell from her manner that someone was in her office with her. She listened to my suggestion and in a formal voice advised me that she could probably make the appointment within half an hour. Twenty minutes later Sandy arrived home and walked through the front door. She looked good in a yellow blouse, figure hugging black dress trousers and medium heeled shoes. She was also wearing a mischievous grin.

"Hi boys." she said as she walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the lips and then gave Cam one too.

"Cam wanted to say goodbye before he flew out." I said to Sandy who was still in Cam's loose embrace.

"That's nice of him." Sandy replied. Cam pulled her close, leaned and kissed her passionately; she placed her arms around his neck and returned the kiss. He then ran his hands up and down her thighs before cupping her buttocks, reaching around to her front he then slipped his hands between her thighs and stroked her pussy; she took half a step back to make it easier. It was obvious that she had picked up on what Cam and I were thinking when we rang her at the office.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12