Sandy's New Role Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers

And this time she was ready, almost grateful, when Gary withdrew the cucumber from her cunt. Sandy took pride in the tightness of her cunt. She could always be confident of pleasing her lovers. And she always felt her lovers fill her up. Rob (oh, she remembered Rob) had done more than that with his massive equipment. She'd had trouble waking to her car after that night.

What Sandy expected, wanted next was Gary to shove his own pole into her. Doggy style would be rather pleasant – even more so if he chose to pound into her. Perhaps he'd order her to lie on the table on her back like a piece of meat, a dish to which he would help himself.

Instead, when Gary released Sandy from her bounds he helped her up and gave her a light kiss on her lips. It was a signal – the play was over. She was a little stunned – surely she would be fucked properly? She wanted his cum...she wanted to act as his private slut...she was disappointed. Sandy was prepared to beg but something told her there would be no point. Gary seemed very clear – time was up. He was all very apologetic, mumbling again about something else he had to help someone with and Sandy knew well enough not to press.

Besides, the whole point of the lovers she took behind Tom's back was that there was no commitment – that, after all, best suited Sandy's need to be a slut and a whore. It was fair turn about, then, if one of her men couldn't give her the time (or the action) she was longing for.

So Sandy made an effort to clean herself up and she got dressed. Plenty of time now to get home before Tom did...maybe even time for a quick lie by the pool in the afternoon sun. She'd probably not masturbate – that wasn't how Sandy enjoyed herself. It would be nice just to relax and think about Tom (or John or Rob or Gary) fucking her on the hard pool deck.

With their brief goodbyes all said Sandy slipped out of Gary's apartment to her car, parked only a couple of driveways along the street. For a brief moment she felt a stab of horror that a man standing up near the corner looked like Tom. But she was sure, she knew, that it wasn't Tom.

Sitting behind the wheel Sandy paused for one final adjustment. She couldn't help herself – one more glance to see if that man...

Oh my fucking god!!! She wanted to scream. She wanted to run – to hide. But there was nowhere to go. That man was Tom. Sandy felt as if she would throw up. No no no – this could not be happening. Oh no...Tom!!!

There he was, walking nonchalantly towards her, crossing the street. It was obvious he'd seen her...must have been waiting for her. But how?...

By the time Tom had climbed into the passenger seat Sandy was in tears. 'Oh Tom...Tom...I don't know what...oh please Tom....'

And he was reaching up to her, soflty touching her cheek. 'I'm sorry sweetheart. Please don't cry. I didn't mean to give you such a shock.'

'But Tom...you know...I mean...'

'Yes,' he answered gently. 'I know. I'm not here to be angry with you or to divorce you or anything.'

'Tom I've been so stupid...selfish. I never meant to...'

'You haven't hurt me. That's why I'm here.'

Sandy stopped now and looked at her husband. What on earth could he mean?

'I know you've fucked with other men. And it used to bother me - for a while. But then I figured you must have known I was seeing other women on the side too.'

Well, no in fact. Sandy had wondered about Tom away on all those work trips. But she'd never even wanted to look for any signs of infidelity on his part. Or had she just been trying to avoid facing up to the obvious? Tom's sudden confession only added to her distress.

'I love you my darling Sandy. And I'm sorry to have upset you like this. It wasn't fair to sneak up on you – but I didn't know any other way.'

'Tom, I don't understand.'

Well y'see...it just so happens I've known Gary for some time...through a friend of a friend.'

Now Sandy was sure she was going to be sick. Her head was pounding.

'I'm sorry. It sounds so cold. But we were together socially...one thing led to another. I realised he was fucking my wife. Of course he was freaked out when I told him and straight away promised he'd stop seeing you.'

Tom paused now. He had a very strange look on his face.

'I wanted to know, y'see...I wanted to know how he found you as a lover. I think you're the sexiest woman in the world and I always love having sex with you. I guess I was excited knowing that other men think the same things about you.'

Sandy had stopped crying by now. Her emotions were no less confused though. Caught red-handed. But she wondered if by now she ought to be getting angry with Tom and not the other way round.

'So Gary told me about the things he does to you.' Tom looked down. 'He assumed I did the same. I had no idea.'

Sandy swallowed hard now – this was about to get worse once again.

'No no – please don't get me wrong. I love you Sandy. I want you to be happy. I know you love me. I don't understand about these needs you have...but if Gary can provide something for you then I want you to have that.' He looked straight into her eyes now. 'I know you'll always come back to me Sandy...and I don't want to risk driving you away.'

'Oh Tom,' she burst out and fell into his arms, a mess of tears once again.

And then he hit her with the bombshell.

'So let's go back inside to see Gary. I know he hasn't finished with you today.'

Sandy was dumbstruck. She felt faint. What was going on? She'd just been caught being unfaithful to her husband...and now he wanted her to go and finish things? Finish what? What the hell did it mean?

In the confused state she now was in Sandy had no hope of resisting. She simply climbed out of the car and followed her loving husband back to the front door of another man's apartment. There he knocked on the door and waited for Gary. He came to the door looking rather sheepish and glanced at Tom before speaking to Sandy.

'Sorry...it was a good plan but we didn't know how you'd take it,' he said to Sandy. 'Please come back in.'

And Sandy did. Just like that. Still in a daze.

There was tremendous relief that Tom seemed to be handling things so well. She wanted to ask about his little trysts too. But that curiosity was turning to something more...something based on the fact that Tom had wanted Gary to 'finish'. What did that mean? There was that familiar feeling of dread and anticipation building up in her – a sensation that was guaranteed to make her feel horny. Sandy knew there was something wrong about that in the present circumstances but she couldn't help it.

Then Tom suggested she undress for them. 'I told you Gary wasn't finished with you.'

She gave him a long stare. What the fuck was going on? But she felt a thrill to be obeying Tom like this. Sandy knew it would be a thrill for Tom. She'd long known he enjoyed having other men look at her. To be displaying herself like this would make them both proud and pleased.

To be doing so in front of Gary - who apparently had organised the entire scene with her husband - to be stripping off so both men could look at her...and more...Sandy could not get her clothes off quickly enough.

Only a moment passed before both men moved to her. As both pairs of hands began to caress and explore her body all her earlier tears and shock and confusion floated away. Instead she felt the power of a much more pleasant feeling surging though her. Standing like this, being felt up by both men, Sandy could think only of how humiliated, confused, scared and thrilled she was feeling.

She slipped quickly into her submissive state. She was ready – to obey Gary...to obey Tom. Her husband!!!...now he, too, was part of her secret little world.

'You're going to make us both very proud,' said Gary to her. 'And at the end I will send you home with your husband as the true little slut you've always wanted to be.'

TBC

mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers
12