Sandy's New Role Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

Where she'd gazed on Tom with a feeling of love now Sandy felt a strong determination. Gary was testing her and she wanted to make sure she could take what he wanted to dish out. It was a matter of pride but it was more than that -- only by receiving all she was given could Sandy feel that she had submitted totally.

'Think she's ready to suck you off?' Gary asked her husband.

'I know I'm ready'' came the eager reply.

'And you?' whispered Gary into Sandy's ear. 'Ready to take your husband into your mouth and show him what you can do?'

Sandy had said barely a word since she and Tom and entered. She still couldn't speak properly. Sandy wanted Tom's cock -- she nodded eagerly. Her tits were warm and her cunt was wet. Now her mouth began watering in anticipation. Tom, however, was in for a surprise.

She was forced to her knees as Tom moved in. Despite his shock at seeing his wife abused and beaten his cock was hard and ready for her mouth. Sandy reached up and took him in her hand so as to guide him to her already open mouth. Then she stepped through another door.

Once Tom's cock was nestled in her mouth Sandy reached round and grabbed his arse cheeks. She forced her jaw to slacken and her throat muscles to relax. Then, wanting to share with Tom everything that she was, Sandy pulled her husband towards her and took his length in her mouth. She kept on pulling on his arse till the head of his cock was wedged against her windpipe.

She felt Tom's reaction. She heard his gasp. Tom had never so much as suspected Sandy would want to perform a deep-throat -- for him or any man -- let alone that she'd worked hard to develop the skill.

For Sandy this was not about humiliation. It was more like a confession, revealing to Tom all that she'd become and all that she would be for him. She might have felt a pang of guilt at having kept this little secret from him but somehow it didn't seem so unreasonable after the almighty shock he'd given her that afternoon. This was the final release of the slut she'd been born to be.

Sandy was thrilled to have her husband's cock pressing against the back of her throat. She thrilled at the feeling of him stiffen and swell even further. Sandy knew this would become a regular performance from her in their marital bed. And why not? She loved her husband. She loved this act.

Gary was making himself busy -- taking more photos of Sandy at her slutty best. She barely gave it a thought. It seemed right somehow. Sandy was no longer bothered at the thought these two men would discover her deepest hidden self. Gary had broken the last of her resistance, allowed that true self to surface. Tom had happily given his permission. She would do anything for him from this day on.

'Might stretch her little cunt now,' offered Gary. As if the large cucumber earlier hadn't been enough. 'I've got this old soft drink bottle all lubed up for her,' he went on. 'Make sure her cunt is properly warmed up and wet for both our cocks.'

Sandy was happy with whatever they did to her. She had Tom's cock in her mouth. And Gary had uttered the magic words -- she would be fucked. That was truly her reward for the punishment and humiliation she had received that afternoon.

She spread her legs further as Gary crouched behind her. The glass was cold and hard as it was forced up into her sex. It was a slutty, dirty thing to have done to her. Tom didn't seem to mind at all that a foreign object was being used to fuck his wife. Sandy was glad that Gary was enjoying himself -- for her it was a relief to have something inside her hungry hole. She quickly found herself enjoying the firm strokes with which he moved the bottle back and forth.

All the while she worked on Tom's wonderful cock. Occasionally Sandy came up for air and paused briefly to steal a glimpse at Tom's face. He looked confused, a little overwhelmed. But his cock was as hard as she could wish for.

As she slurped at him Sandy felt her saliva dribble down over her lips and her chin. His cock was thickly coated with her drool that slid down over his balls as she massaged them. Oh how she loved Tom, more than ever now she was sure.

And it was Tom, after long minutes of having his shaft shoved down his wife's throat (perhaps his first ever experience of a woman's throat, wondered Sandy) while another man fucked her crudely with a bottle, who made the next move. 'Lets get her on the bed now,' he suggested to Gary. His voice sounded urgent.

Sandy was helped to her feet and there Tom gave her a long, tender kiss. 'We're going to fuck you now. You want that don't you?'

'Yes...oh, yes please,' she gasped. 'Please Tom, I want you to fuck me and I want Gary to fuck me.'

At that moment the glass bottle slipped from her gushing cunt and fell to the floor with a dull thud. She dared not look but knew it was glistening with a thick layer of her juices.

'Looks like her hole is wet enough for us both now' offered Gary. The two chuckled knowingly. It was dirty, filthy humour fit for Sandy's new status as a lowly sex toy. Her face burned with shame nonetheless. Neither of the men saw it -- Sandy was heading for the bedroom.

She walked stiffly. Already her arse was feeling the after effects of the cane. The welts Gary had made were tightening. She would be sore later. But that was what she'd wanted all along. Whatever marks Gary had given her Sandy would wear with pride. Tomorrow she would lie nude by their pool and allow Tom to see the results of the first proper caning of his slut whore wife.

Once she reached the bed Sandy wasn't sure what the men wanted. She knew her total submission had been replaced by a shared desire for wanton sexual pleasure. So she took up position in the middle of Gary's large bed, on her back with her knees up and legs spread wide. Sandy knew exactly the effect this would have on her two lovers.

Tom appeared first and dove straight between her legs. Oh god yes! Tom enjoyed eating her cunt almost as much as Sandy enjoyed having him do it. She was wet and slick and almost wished Tom would slip right inside her.

Then Gary appeared beside her and she saw the flogger in his hand. Sandy smiled weakly. Gary knew her too well. A little more of the flogger on her tits would surely push Sandy over the edge.

He was gentle but steady. Tom was like a man possessed. Sandy reached out for Gary's hard cock. A good size, similar to her husband's. She would need both cocks inside her before the day was done. Sandy had been near boiling with lust when she'd first arrived at Gary's. With everything she'd experienced in the few short hours since Sandy needed to be fucked more than she'd ever imagined.

But there was no time for that. With the two men working on her, the two cocks so close to her, the incessant tonguing on her clit and the gentle flogging of her tits - Sandy didn't just cum, she erupted, she swelled and stiffened, her entire body was ripped by a massive orgasm. She grunted and bucked and twisted. She felt herself flood Tom's mouth and cover his face.

She wanted to speak, to shout her thanks to them, to verbalise the release and the intense pleasure she was experiencing. But somehow she couldn't make that part of her brain function. Instead it was only crude grunting that issued from her mouth. Hell, she couldn't even remember where she was or whether it was day or night. This was the kind of orgasm a woman could wish would never end.

Somehow Tom hung on to her, gently dipping his tongue into her hole. Gary dropped the flogger and bent over Sandy to kiss her softly on her open mouth. It was clear they both appreciated her performance

The crest of her wave carried Sandy along for several minutes. In this state she was never going to come down completely from her climax. Sandy knew she would cum a second time today.

It helped that both men were showering her with kisses. Tom took to gently stroking her cunt lips. Gary softly teased her nipples. She wasn't sure if they were granting her an interlude or a gentle reward. But Sandy knew that wasn't the reward she needed.

When Sandy finally could speak there was only one thing she wanted to say. 'Fuck me now, you bastard,' she muttered. Which bastard didn't matter. Sandy didn't care. It was the nicest way to follow an orgasm from being eaten -- to have a thick cock slowly stroking the inside of her cunt. And there were two on hand -- two cocks that Sandy wanted to feel deep inside her. To her relief Sandy felt both men spring to action.

Gary lowered his mouth over her left breast and straight away began to suck and bite on her nipple. Oh, how that made her cunt react! Sandy spread her legs even further as she felt the familiar touch of her husband on her inner thighs. He didn't utter a single word to his wife but instead simply shoved his length home into her cunt.

Sandy could hear the animal noise she made. Even Gary hadn't heard that kind of sound come out of her before now. Oh fuck, that WAS what she'd needed!

What followed over the next half hour was something of a blur for Sandy. She knew that as Tom slowly fucked his wife Gary continued to nibble on her teats. Later when they changed position it was Gary's cock buried inside her while Sandy tasted her own cunt on Tom's cock. She knew she'd enjoyed lapping at his balls while he straddled her face.

Soon it was Gary's pole in her mouth. Sandy turned her head and strained her neck so as to suck Gary down as deeply as she had her husband. Someone was pulling and twisting cruelly on her nipples and Sandy reacted as she always did.

Eventually she was turned over (or was that her doing?) and positioned on all fours, with a cock rising up to her mouth for her to clean while the other plunged again and again in and out of her fuck hole. The two men swapped positions over and over. Sandy lost track of who was where and she relaxed in the thought she didn't need to know.

For this was the day another of her naughtiest and most secret fantasies was coming true. To be taken -- fucked -- by two men at once. She'd dared to imagine it. Now she at last she was here -- naked, exposed, safe, wanton and wanting. These two had done all that for her! If she was their sex toy then the pleasure was all hers. Their lust combined with hers to make her feel fulfilled, totally a woman.

At one point something (a finger?...whose?) was inserted into her anus. Sandy welcomed the sensation. 'Gary will fuck my arse one day soon,' she thought to herself. 'Tom as well.' She shivered slightly but there was no fear. At that point they needed only have asked for her bottom and it would have been theirs.

Then she was on her back once more and still being fucked by one of those wonderful cocks. Someone, surely Tom, began to work skilfully on her clit with their fingers. Despite the incessant fucking Sandy had recovered from her first enormous orgasm. She was ready to cum again and someone was making sure it happened.

Sandy wasn't sure which was the more important part of this orgasm -- the thrusting in her hole or the strumming on her little bud. Her first true experience of being fucked and pleasured by two men at once. Sandy well knew she had earned this -- her arse would show the effects for days to come. Now she need only lie back and experience the crashing power of her orgasm.

As the climax surged through her aching body her legs wrapped around one man. Her cunt muscles tightened around his cock. Her hand reached out to find the other. Her mouth hung open and again Sandy heard herself making those wild sounds. Not as loud this time, never as powerful for the second round. But the orgasm was strong and long and consumed her body just as it overpowered her mind.

She heard her breathing, ragged and shallow. She flopped back onto the bed. Her body remained rigid. Her mind was frazzled. Her orgasm surged through her...on and on it went. She could feel herself shaking a little. Sandy just let her mind wander now and gave up trying to cope with the intense pleasure or worry about what had been done to her. Oh...she could die right now!

What she really needed was to be allowed to return to the real world. An orgasm like that would need a few minutes of rest. Two cocks and two orgasms. What more could a slut whore like her need? The trouble was that the men couldn't wait.

'Jesus, my turn,' said one of them.

'You know how she likes it,' said the other, softly.

Sandy knew too. Spent though she was, Sandy was determined not to be disappointed. She was prepared to beg.

'Yes, cum,' she panted. 'Please...please cum on my face. Cum in my mouth.'

Tom was surprised to hear Sandy's enthusiasm. She would explain it to him later -- how she'd cum to know she was a cum-slut and how Gary had taught her to beg like a greedy whore. Right now there was nothing to explain -- only lust to quench.

She lifted up onto her elbows and cupped her ample breasts in her hands as each man took up position beside her. Sandy didn't know which cock to watch, which one would erupt first. It was a delight to see both men eagerly stroking and wanking their cocks. They might have been concentrating on their own climaxes but Sandy knew for certain she was the centre of the action.

And she was happy to display the training Gary had given her.

'Yes, that's it,' she began to insist. 'Cum on me. Shoot it on me.'

'Just like a fucking porn movie,' muttered her darling husband, wide-eyed at the display.

'Shoot your fucking load onto my face,' she demanded of him. 'I want your cum in my dirty mouth'.

She opened her mouth and slid her tongue past her lips. Her first twin cum experience! Sandy once more let herself imagine she could die there and then and go out happy. But first she wanted to catch every drop.

Gary got there first -- long thin spurts of his juice blasting over her. Her neck and cheek caught the first one. Then it was her left tit. As her kept on madly wanking himself he showered Sandy with dozens of little droplets of sticky white goo. Those that didn't find their way to her mouth landed on her chest, her forehead, her ear and her hair (how always she enjoyed that!). One came dangerously close to her nostril.

And then Tom followed straight after. He didn't spurt quite like Gary, instead his seed erupted in big thick wads. Sandy delighted in the wonderful sensation of his sticky cock juice splattering onto her skin -- her chest, neck, cheek, between her eyes. And Tom saved the best for last -- two more shots dropped right into her waiting and hungry mouth! Sandy hadn't realised Tom had such skill -- had he been practicing with someone else?

She knew she was grinning wildly. The two men were doing the same back at her. Sandy kept her eyes fixed on them both as she swallowed and then used her fingers to gather what she could and scoop it into her mouth. She thought about this act making Gary proud. She thought about this act giving Tom an extra thrill. But most of all she just thought about how much she enjoyed the taste of their cum and how excited she was at having been a target for them both.

There was one last task to perform. Gary had moved in first with his softening shaft, still glistening with the remainder of his orgasm. More cum! Sandy happily parted her lips again and took his meat into her mouth. She knew to be careful as his head would be hyper-sensitive now.

Being required to clean off his cock while the last of his cum dried on her face might have been the final humiliation. For Sandy, however, it was a last chance to savour his taste and to accept his permission to behave like a dirty cum-swallowing slut.

Tom had his turn, too. Sandy took extra time with him, using a hand to press him forward to make sure she cleaned him thoroughly. It was a deliberate act of giving. She wanted to feel his cock as it slowly went soft and she wanted him to know she treasured it still. Above all, Sandy was happy to acknowledge that he, Tom, was the one who truly owned her body and her heart.

Only when she was sure there was no more man-cum to be had did Sandy sink back onto the bed.

The three of them lay together and cuddled for a time. Both men were anxious to be reassured Sandy was fine and contented -- and, above all, pleased at what had been done to her. Her two lovers commented on her prowess. As they both caressed and admired her body there were crude comments and knowing snickers between them. Sandy felt that familiar flush returning to her cheeks. But it wasn't as if she could protest because she knew everything they said about her being a slut and whore and dirty bitch was true!

The only 'problem' with it was that it seemed to stir the two men to renewed arousal. Sandy didn't need more -- so far that day she'd received more than she'd have thought she could take! But somehow she just couldn't refuse them as they gently started in on her body.

Slowly, softly they played with her tits and lapped at her nipples. Sandy sighed as her normal physical responses took over. It was actually very relaxing to have both nipples being sucked at the same time -- even if her cunt did moisten anew. Again she felt herself pleased to be able to have this kind of effect on them both and she gladly accepted their ministrations as a kind of unspoken thank-you. It was soft and nice and very indulgent for her.

The guys also took turns licking at her cunt. Her hole felt a little raw after all the action it had seen that day. Still, the softness of their two tongues was a delight Sandy didn't wish to pass up. It was enough for her to close her eyes and, not for the first time that day, accept whatever they wished to do to her. One of them especially seemed to enjoy trying to press his tongue as far into her hole as it could go. For the second time that day there was a soft lapping at her anus -- surely Tom further exploring her enjoyment of having her arse stimulated. At other times there was a tongue, she guessed it belonged to Gary, was happy to devote most of its attention to her clit.

And somehow, quite unexpectedly, Sandy felt two small orgasms shoot through her body. The guys seemed not to notice. Tom certainly knew Sandy had never needed to chase multiple orgasms. She wasn't about to complain though! Nor did she care to think too deeply about the cause. Surely it was enough just to know she'd had two wonderful, generous men pleasuring her body and making her feel extra womanly.

Finally, exhausted, Sandy was left to rest and recover while the two men tidied up. Sandy was content to lie there naked and half-dozing, listening to their voices, especially Gary explaining to Tom the uses for some of the bits and pieces of equipment he had stored in his toy bag.

She must have fallen into unconsciousness at one point. Then suddenly they were close to her once again. Sandy wasn't really ready to have her space invaded right then. So there was a little sense of shock and protest as they climbed back onto the bed next to her.

Gary was suggesting that Tom take Sandy to the bathroom. That sounded a better way to go. A nice relaxing shower seemed to be the plan and Sandy was quickly moving past her shock at being disturbed to thinking how she would enjoy sharing a shower with two men for the first time.

She dragged herself off the bed and walked stiffly into the bathroom. There Sandy took a few moments to examine her arse in the mirror.

She could see the welts left by the cane -- thick and still pink with the hurt she'd felt. The bruises were wide and dark. The pain had been incredible! But Sandy was proud of her first proper caning -- proud she'd given herself up like that, proud to have given Gary what he wanted most and proud to have cleansed herself in front of Tom.

Next Sandy noted there weren't enough towels for the three of them. Men, she noted silently, sometimes were not the best planners. But Gary had his camera in his hand. There was one final act to perform.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers