Sandy's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Sandy comforts her mother.
2.7k words
4.34
57k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back home after our 2 weeks at the beach house, mother called us both into the kitchen. I had a feeling of dread and looked at Richard nervously. Something in her voice told me this wouldn't be good. Dad had gone to work and mother sat, staring down at the table for a long time. My feeling of dread increased. Without looking up she said "I know what you've been doing."

"Oh God!" said Richard and he slumped down in his chair covering his eyes with his hands.

"What are you talking about?" I said, ignoring how my feeble bluff had been trumped by Richard's exclamation.

She lifted her head a looked me in the eyes. "I'm not blind, I know what you've been doing".

"Oh God!" Richard said again.

"Mom..." But I didn't really have anything to say so I let my voice trail off.

"Well you couldn't have been any more obvious, playing footsie under the table, holding hands under a blanket in the back seat, doing dishes together?"

"Oh God!"

"Richard will you stop that!" we both said.

She was right, I loved kicking off my sandals and rubbing his bare foot with my own under the dinner table. And I guess it was obvious when we started doing the dishes together instead of on alternate nights as we always had. We would make out in the kitchen. Once I even masturbated him through his pants, finishing only a few seconds before daddy came in for a beer.

"Now listen to me. I'm not mad at you. In some ways I guess it was inevitable, you kids have been inseparable almost since birth. You always got along so well. And when you reached puberty, the signs were obvious; the way you looked at each other, always wanting to be together instead of going out with others of the opposite sex. You've always loved each other and love can't be wrong; the heart wants what the heart wants. It won't be denied. Don't ever be ashamed or afraid to love. But you've got to be more careful. Your father has been distracted for most of the year, worrying about his job, and I worry about him. But I don't know how even he could miss some of your antics. And it would kill him to find out."

"But...you're...not...mad?" I said, disbelieving.

"No I'm not mad." she sighed. "'the faces of love are many and varied' I think I read that somewhere. I But I am concerned. And scared for you. I don't think you know how dangerous this is. You must be much more careful, it has to be private, people won't understand and they can be cruel, very cruel. But like I said, I don't want you to be ashamed of your love. Love is never wrong. And I know that you love each other. I don't want to see you end up like your uncle Jack and me.

It took me a second to understand that last statement.

"wait, what? You and uncle Jack?"

"That's right." she said with a tired sigh. "I loved him but he didn't love me. And now he hates me and he's ashamed to come near me. That's why we never see him or hear from him." Richard and I stared at each other.

Later that day I came and knocked on mom's open bedroom door. She was reading one of her Romance novels, the kind with a cover painting typically of a bare-chested pirate holding a buxom woman with a torn bodice, the ocean heaving below them and a storm baring down. She knew they were trash but they distracted her. They turned her on too I imagined.

"Mom?"

She looked over her book, "Come on in sweetheart," she said marking her place and putting the book aside. "sit down" and she patted the edge of the bed.

"What's on your mind, dear?"

"Tell me about you and uncle Jack."

"Oh, baby girl, come here." she said and I lay down next to her with her arms around me, my arm across her chest.

"Uncle Jack and I weren't at all like you and Richard, we hated each other right from the start. When he went off to college, I was 18 and still in high school and I was so happy to have mom and dad to my self and him out of the house and the year just flew by."

"But when he came home he was different. He was a man. And I was still a little girl, or at least that's how I felt. I didn't look like a little girl though, your mom was pretty attractive back then."

"Any way, there was something different in Jack's manner too. The way he looked at me sent chills up and down my spine. Sometimes I would catch him staring at my breasts and I'd get a tingle between my legs. I realized that I loved him. I don't know how this transformation occurred, or maybe it was something I had always denied, but I knew I loved him."

"One day when your grandma and grandpa were out. I started being a pest like when we were younger, you know?. He was trying to read and I kept pestering him. Making noises and stuff, you know, trying to get attention. After putting up with it for a long time he finally had had enough and grabbed my arm and pulled me over his lap and gave me several hard swats on my bottom. When he was through I jumped up and stood there rubbing my backside, trying to sort out what I was feeling. I looked him in the eye and there was a strange look there. I guess there was a strange look in my eyes too."

"I thought my heart would burst, I loved him so much just then. I wanted him to punish me, to spank the bratty little girl right out of me and make me into a woman he could love. It probably sounds silly to you" It didn't, "But I lifted the hem of my skirt and laid my self back over his lap. I raised my bottom offering it to him. He didn't do anything for a long time and I was scared I'd made a big mistake. Finally he started spanking me, softly at first then harder. It hurt like anything but I wanted it, I needed his punishment. I reached back and hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and tugged them down. He rubbed my bare bottom then for a long time then pulled my hips tight against him. I felt his erection then and it thrilled me that my body had excited him."

"He spanked me long and hard and when it was over I was sobbing. I think maybe it scared him I was crying so hard and he held me on his lap and said he was sorry. I said no, I wanted him to, I loved him. I kissed him. He pulled away at first but I kissed him again and then he kissed me back. Soon he was taking off my shirt and telling me how pretty my breasts were. They were pretty back then" she said to me.

"'Still are momma" I said as I slid my hand from her shoulder to cup her breast through her robe.

"Thank you, sweetheart" she said and covered my hand with her own and squeezed. I felt the hardness of her nipple.

"We made love there on the sofa and it was wonderful. Jack was very gentle at first, he sat and let me lower myself onto him. I was a Virgin and it hurt at first so he just sat there and let me be in control. But eventually it started to feel good. He sucked on my nipples and rubbed my little love button" I giggled at that. "And then he started to move in me and I opened up and pretty soon I was moaning. At some point he lifted me up and turned me over the sofa and entered me from behind. He pulled my hair and pounded himself into me. I was overwhelmed. When he came inside me I came too and we both screamed. It was so beautiful, I was crying. I loved him so much."

"But when he slid out of me he jumped up and called me a whore and a slut, a Jezebel. That I had seduced him and made him sin. That I was going to burn in hell. And then he walked away." A tear slid down her cheek.

"Oh, momma, that's awful. What a horrible thing to do."

"Later he packed his things, told your grandma and grandpa that he had to get back to the dorm, some emergency, and left. He's always felt ashamed, always blamed me and never forgiven me."

"Oh, momma, I'm so sorry." I said and we lay there holding each other for a long time.

I was so relaxed I think I started to doze off there in Momma's arms when she said, "Oh baby girl, I can't believe how big and grown up you are. How can it be when just last week or so you were nursing at my breast?" And she laughed. "Those were such happy times for me. It was my favorite part of being a mom, feeding my babies, having them suckle at my nipple. I worked at the hospital back then and we lived only a couple of blocks away. I'd come home and take off your dirty diaper and clean you up. Then I'd take off my top and hold you naked against my chest while you nursed." I pictured the scene in my mind and smiled.

"Darling would you be shocked if I said I would love to nurse you again?" She said.

I don't know why, but it didn't shock me in the least. For some reason it seemed the most natural thing in the world to curl up with my head in her lap and have my mom pull her breast from beneath her robe and rub it against my cheek till I turned my head and took the nipple in my mouth. Her breasts no longer sat high on her chest and they'd lost the firmness of youth but they were large and round and soft and the large nipple felt good in my mouth. I sucked on it gently the way I'd seen babies do, rhythmically pulling on it. I rolled my tongue around the swollen nipple and it grew even harder.

"OH, sweetheart, that feels so good."

She seemed to be humming some indistinct melody and her hand stroked and patted my back. I reached into her robe and held the other breast, gently massaging and stroking it, feeling the nipple swell and harden against my palm.

Her hand travelled further down my back till she was patting my bottom over my skirt the way you would a little baby. Then she gathered the material of my skirt pulling it up, exposing my panties and continued, patting my backside more firmly and I wiggled my hips to show her how much I was enjoying it. She slapped me hard then and I squealed. "Naughty girl." she laughed.

She tugged my panties down and I felt the soft hands caress the naked cheeks of my bottom. I could also feel her thighs grinding gently against each other. It was so soothing to lay in my momma's arms nursing at her breast, having my bottom gently but firmly spanked.

"Would you lie on top of me Sandy? The way you did when you were a little baby, I need my baby girl." I knew what she meant. I unbuttoned my blouse and unhooked and shrugged off my bra. I heard her soft intake of breath.

"Oh my!" she said, "little baby girl you're all grown up and you are so beautiful." and her hands roamed my chest feeling and massaging my breasts. I unzipped and stripped my skirt along with my panties from my legs. She opened her robe and I immediately focused on her crotch. It was shaved! and her slit was clearly visible!

I couldn't say anything, I just stared.

She saw my surprise. "It was your father's idea many years ago. He kept after me and after me to shave down there and I just thought he was being silly and then one day I just thought, well, dammit I'll just do it. When he saw it, he went crazy. He was like an animal, it turned him on so much. He was insatiable. He would kneel between my legs and kiss and lick me for what seemed like hours, he wore me out. And then when he entered me we both exploded like we never had before."

I saw tears brimming in her eyes. "What's wrong, momma?"

"Oh darling, you don't need to know my troubles." but the tears were flowing now.

"What is it?"

After several moments she said, "Your father hasn't touched me in months. He works so hard and I know he's tired at the end of the day but even when I approach him and tell him I'll do all the work, he can just lay back and enjoy it, he doesn't have to do a thing, he's not interested. I'm afraid he's stopped loving me. I know I'm not as pretty as I used to be and my body isn't young and firm the way it was."

"Momma, you're still beautiful," I said, meaning it, "you're breasts are still pretty and they're nice and big, and your tummy is still pretty flat. Your nice and curvy in your hips and legs and you still have cute little feet and toes. Any man would want you."

"You're so sweet" she said. She was holding out her arms and and I fell into them and lay full length on top of her, .

She was sobbing hard. I lay down on top of her and held her tight, letting her cry it out. It took several minutes but as she calmed down I felt her legs part slightly and my thigh fell between them and I felt the smoothness of her shaved mound. She lifted her leg and it pressed it gently against my crotch and we lay there for a long time, comforting each other.

At some point I became aware that we were both rocking our hips; gently, almost imperceptibly. Her breathing was becoming deeper and there was a wetness beginning to coat my thigh. My hand found her breast and I squeezed it. She inhaled deeply, expanding her chest, trying to push her breast more firmly into my grip and I pinched the nipple between thumb and forefinger. I realized I was making love to my mother but to me it was just another way to offer her comfort. But of course, this was beginning to get me worked up too.

She turned her head and kissed me, her tongue probing my mouth. She tasted salty from crying. Her hands went down my back to cup the globes of my bottom and she began rocking my hips in time with her own rhythm. I let her set her pace, matching each of her pelvic thrusts with my own. Our thighs were coated with the natural lubrication we each seemed to be producing by the quart and we slid easily against on another.

Soon she gasped and her body stiffened, her thighs squeezing mine so tightly it hurt. Her fingernails dug deeply into the soft flesh of my bottom and I wanted to cry out. I couldn't move and she held me like that for a long moment, trembling, before softly exhaling and releasing me and I felt the tension drain from her. It was as if she'd been washed ashore from a turbulent sea and now she lay there at peace on the sand.

Soon I heard the deep steady breathing of her sleeping and I got up and gathered my clothes and padded naked down to the bathroom. Dropping my clothes on the floor I opened the cabinet and picked up the razor I use to shave my legs.