Sandy's Sunday Adventure

Story Info
Continuing saga of sexy wifes awakening.
3.1k words
4.33
66.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to graduate school after Sandy and I had been married seven years and that had a big impact on our marriage. Instead of doing exactly as we pleased on the weekends, like making lazy love and staying in bed until noon, I spent a lot of time studying and Sandy spent a lot of time alone. Although I tried to leave weekends free for us, there were some occasions where I had to spend a weekend doing research at the library. On one such Sunday I had to spend a few hours in the library completing a paper due Monday. Sandy wanted us to spend the day together and she was disappointed as I was, but I did my best to mollify her.

"We'll get something to eat and then we'll have the whole afternoon to do whatever we want," I said, hoping for at least a neutral nod of acceptance. I kissed her upturned face and she smiled her little mischievous half smile and said, "Don't worry about me. I'll find something to entertain myself. Go study."

I spent a couple of hours at the library and got home about 3 PM. Sandy wasn't home and she hadn't left a note, but her car was in the parking lot so I knew she hadn't gone far. I sacked out on the couch and watched a football game. Four o'clock came and went and I wondered where she was, and finally at five o'clock she came through the door in a rush. Her brown/auburn hair was a little mussed from the cold wind but her cheeks were rosy and she had a flush of excitement to her face.

"Have you been waiting long?" she asked breathlessly as she hung up her jacket, "I meant to be home earlier but I just lost track of time."

As she sat down on the couch beside me, I had a good idea what she had been up. Sandy is a very sensual and sexual personality but most of the time she is very proper and even shy around people she doesn't know. She always dresses nice but conservative you would think sex is the furthest thing from this woman's mind. But when she is really horny and turned on, on the hunt is what I call it, she has a certain subtle look about her. Her lips, which are normally beautiful and full, seem to swell even more and her eyes take on an almond shape. She moves slower and seems to glide when she moves. Her gaze is so direct, like a predator's unblinking gaze, it makes even me a little nervous sometime. Some other guys, it just scares the shit out. She had that look now as she bent sat down on edge of the couch and kissed me. She tasted of mouthwash.

She was wearing a red sweater and gray tailored slacks and I slid my hand under her sweater and felt the erectness of her nipple. "Oh," she said, "Be very gentle with my breasts, they are real tender right now."

"And why are they so tender? Has someone been fooling with them?" I asked. She smiled but neither confirmed nor denied my question.

I pushed her sweater up and saw her breasts were red and splotchy as if they had been sucked on and handled a lot. Her breasts aren't huge but they are very firm and high and her nipples stood out like pencil erasers. She put her arms over her breasts and started for the bedroom. "I've got to get out of these clothes, "she said. "Are you coming," she asked over her shoulder?"

We had discussed having sex with other people and it was a great turn on for both of us. But Sandy had a bad reaction from her first husband when she'd gone to bed with another guy at his urging, and she had been very wary of my reaction. Over the years, she learned to trust me and knew that her having sex with another guy would just be something else we enjoyed together. I could tell she had been getting closer to it for quite some time but I also knew it would be with the time and person of her choosing, now it looked like she had followed through on it

I followed her into the bedroom and stripped down to my underwear. I love to watch Sandy do just about anything because of her natural grace and watching her undress is one of my favorite things. It's always very methodical. First, she removes her top and hangs it up, then the skirt or pants and finally her bra, if she is wearing one, and last of all her panties. All the time she is undressing, she is watching my face because it really turns her on to be watched.

She carefully hung the red sweater in the closet and then turned to me as she unzipped the slacks. Sandy has a hard time buying slacks because she has the tiny waist of a teenager and the firm ass of a 30-something so she has them all custom made.

"What guy have you been with today?" I asked, feeling my penis swell after looking at her angry red breasts.

She slipped the slacks off, smiled and said said, "You assume I've been with 'a guy'."

"Yeah," I said, "I don't think another woman would be this rough on you and I know you didn't do it yourself. So who was the guy?."

Sandy kept the little smile on her face as she hung the slacks in the closet. "Just be patient," she said. All she had on now were some bikini cut dove gray panties with an embroidered pattern on them. "I've never seen those panties before," I said.

"I know." She smiled again," I bought them a while back and I've been saving them for a special occasion and today was a special occasion. Do you want to hear about it?" She asked.

"Of course! You know you know I want to hear everything." I was now naked and I had a raging hard on that I could pound nails with.

"Okay," she said, "Let me finish getting undressed and then go at my speed and tell the story my way. Promise not to get impatient? "

I sighed knowing she was in control.

"This is going to be the tricky part, " she said as she slipped a thumb in the hips of her panties and slowly wiggled them over her hips and over her prominent mound. The crotch of the panties remained stuck to her crotch. As she carefully pulled the thin material loose, I saw several layers of tissue in the crotch of her panties that were also stuck to her body.

"I have so much cum in me," she said looking me in the eye, 'All I could do were put some tissues in my panties to absorb some of it so it did not leak out onto my slacks and then hurry home. I've never seen so much semen before, " she explained as she separated the tissue and removed her underwear, then pulled the sopping tissues loose and tossed them in the commode. I watched fascinated a drop of cum came off her pussy and dribbled down her leg.

I held out my arms for her but she stood beside the bed, legs slightly spread hands on her hips. "Remember our agreement? She asked? "What you promised me you would do if I went to bed with another man?

Yeah. I knew. It was something we had fantized about many times and had much orgasm thinking about. The fantasy made Sandy so hot she made me promise I would do it. Now there should be a law that doesn't hold people responsible for any thing said in bed. What had sounded incredibly sexy and hot in the heat of passion didn't sound so appealing. The fantasy was that if she went to bed with someone else which I wanted, I would eat her pussy and suck the cum out of it which is what she wanted. I knew she was going to hold me it, so to speak so I just nodded.

"Scoot, down on the bed" she said. "I want you on your back; I'm going to straddle your face," she said as she moved into position with her face facing the head of the bed. "I've got something to hold onto," she said as she grabbed the sturdy headboard,

"Okay", I agreed but start talking. Begin at the first and tell me everything."

"Oh, look at your dick," she said reaching behind her and fondling my shaft, "I've never seen it this hard! It really turns you on to think about me being fucked by other men, doesn't it?"

She lowered her self over my waiting mouth, even going so far as to spread her outer lips with her fingers as my tongue probed up inside her. Her pubic hair was well trimmed but there were semen stains on her legs and drops of cum in her pubic hair. I cautiously probed deep inside her with my tongue, and suddenly the cum ran out of her pussy into my waiting mouth and there was a fleeting moment when I panicked and thought I couldn't do it. She was rubbing her clit and I could hear her encouraging me. The cum was thick and mostly tasteless except for a slight salty tang. It ran into my mouth and out the corners of my mouth there was so much. I couldn't believe how much cum she had in her but it had had thick globs and I swallowed it all, running my tongue around the outside of her pussy. When she was clean, I took her clit in my teeth and rubbed it with the end of my tongue, which got an instant moan. She ground herself against my lips and teeth and then climaxed.

I rolled her over onto her back and laying perpendicular to her, raised her left leg and entered her as I lay crossway. She was very swollen but she was also gushing wet and I slid full length easily into her despite a moan of momentarily discomfort. I like this position because I can get to her tits and pussy while I'm fucking her, even kiss her and she can play with her self, as she often prefers to do. "Now tell me about it," I said.

"I saw Bryan when I went down to get the mail and we stood around and talked, "She said. You remember him; the muscular guy with all the hair on his chest from the swimming pool. Anyway, he's really a nice guy and I could tell he was attracted to me. We talked about different things for a little while and he asked me if I would like to come up to his apartment and listen to some jazz. I was horny and you weren't going to be around and he was so I ran home, showered and put on some nice clothes and went over to his apartment."

"Go on," I panted.

"Well we sat around and drank wine for half an hour and made small talk but it was obvious we both were there for the same thing. Bryan leaned over and kissed me and I put my right hand behind his neck and pulled him tight against me and we kind of layback on my end of the sofa. He's a really good kisser; he doesn't just try to stick his whole tongue down your throat, he has a really sexy technique. After we necked for a while and he rubbed my tits outside my sweater, he slid his hand up under the sweater and I pulled it off so it wouldn't get stretched out of shape. Evidently he likes smaller firm breasts because he kept telling me how beautiful I was and how he had fantized about this moment. And then, he just picked me up like I weighed nothing and we kissed as he carried me into the bedroom.

"He got undressed first and into bed and he watched as I took my clothes off which really turned me on. The though of a new guy looking as and wanting to fuck me was really a turn on. As I lifted my leg to get into bed, he stuck his had between my crotch and explored my pussy. I was frozen there, one leg up on the bed and the other one on the floor, totally wide open and exposed. I could see us in a mirror across the room and it so how. You should have seen it! My pussy started getting wetter and wetter. This was really turning me on but I wanted more and he pulled me up next to him and kissed me some more. I loved the feel of his muscles, how hard his body was and how he went right to the right places. He rolled me over on my back and ate my pussy for the longest time. He said he loved the way I tasted and that was the first time I have ever climaxed from oral sex. He was so good."

"Then he asked me what my favorite position was and I said, "You in me, which he thought was funny." He rolled me onto my back and I showed him that I am so limber I can bring my thighs up alongside my ribs, That really got him turned on because that position gaps my outer lips open. I told him how tight I was and to go slow. I took his dick in one hand, spread my self completely open and began to slide in but I was tight and it took several strokes before he was all the in me."

"He was really strong and limber and he could move his hips like no other man I've seen. I want you to watch him fuck me. He could thrust very fast without ramming me and making me sore and then he would suddenly plunge all the way into me, as deep as he could go. The change would make me gasp. And he bent over and kissed me almost all the time he was in me. I put my arms around his neck and it was so sexy to hold his ass as he fucked me. It was so hot and I lost rack of the number of climaxes!" Sandy said as her hips thrust faster against me.

"He just wouldn't leave my breasts alone and he constantly sucked on my breasts. He loved how hard my nipples got and he made them raw he played with them so much. He would take them in his teeth and he knew how much he could bite down and it felt good but anymore would hurt me. I want you to suck my tits now, but be gentle."

"I climaxed while we were kissing and during it I sucked his tongue into my mouth without even realizing it and he said later he was afraid I was going to bite it off. I started squeezing his dick out the outstroke with my internal muscles and that just blew him away! He said later he had never had another woman do that to him and he climaxed right after that. I could tell he was just pumping me full from how he moved. Then he collapsed on the bed and rolled on his side while he was still in me. We lay there breathing hard and kissing and playing around with each other. Both of us were still horny but I was dieing of thirst so we got up, went to the bathroom and drank some more wine. While I was leaning over the stereo putting another record on, he came up behind me and started fooling around again but he was only half hard so I just kneeled and took his dick in my mouth and solved that problem. It wasn't a second until he was hard as a rock again and he pulled me up against him, he said he loved to feel my nipples against him."

I was getting pretty hot now and ready to climax myself. "No honey," Sandy said, "Don't cum now. Slow down. I want you to hear it all." How could I resist? So I did some calculus in my head and finally cooled off a little.

"He put me on my knees on the bed and made me spread my legs and put my head down. I was so wet from cum and lubrication, that he just slid into me to the hilt. He has that curious, rapid movement I mentioned earlier but I wanted it slammed to me now and I told him so. Grabbing my so hips hard they are going to be bruised tomorrow, he really rammed in deep like I loved it and we both climaxed. Although I couldn't actually feel the cum inside, I could tell by how his dick was jerking that he filled me full again."

"We lay there on the bed, with his soft dick still in me and we dozed for quote some time. We were just totally spent and it felt so good to just lay there. I kind of woke up as he got hard and started moving in me. I rolled him over on his back and straddled him. He loved it because he could suck my tits and I would reach behind me and stroke his balls. I was getting tired and I used my finger on my clit. That really turned him on-he didn't take his eyes off it. After a while I was getting raw and I didn't think he was going to be able to climax so I started milking him with my internal muscles and reaching behind and stroking his balls. He literally screamed when he came!"

I didn't scream but I pumped her cunt full of sperm for the 4th time that day and she managed one more grudging orgasm."

She said, "Then I looked at the clock and realized he and I had screwing for 3 hours! I wanted to get home to you but I knew all of this cum was going to dribble out. I didn't want to be walking through the apartment complex with the crotch of my pants wet and I used the tissues and hoped for the best."

"All in all, did you enjoy it," I asked, grinning.

Sandy leaned over and kissed me. "Yes, it was out of this world. I got to do something I wanted and you enjoyed me telling you about it. He was so horny and he is really good in bed so it was a great experience. But next time I want it to be different."

"How," I asked.

"I want you to be there and watch me get fucked."