Sangitta Ch. 09

Story Info
Sangitta dominates and then regresses.
4k words
4.09
11.4k
4

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Sangitta arrived home and got out of the taxi and entered the front room. She knew given the time that her father would be tucked up in bed and she also suspected that her mother would be up waiting for her to come home. She entered the front room and true enough her mother was sat there nursing a cup of tea.

Her mother looked at her and asked.

"Did you have a good evening my daughter?"

"Not really." Said Sangitta.

"Come talk to me my child because I want to try and understand your world that you now live in. I promise that I will not judge you."

Sangitta thought for a moment and then she went for her father's whiskey and poured herself a glass. Her mother made no comment. Sangitta took a seat next to her mother and began to talk to her.

"As you know mother I prefer women to men and I am not ashamed about that. I struggled with the idea for many years and finally I did some research on the internet and found that I was definitely into women. What I also found out was that I was what is known as a dominant."

"I suppose that I inherited that from both Dad and yourself because you are both strong-willed people and it was bound to rub off on me. I will not be pushed around by anyone and in fact it is me that enjoys doing the pushing around.

"Do you want to know what I did tonight?"

"Yes." Said her mother.

"Well I am sure that you can tell that Julie is in love with me and will do anything for me. I took her to a club tonight and made her make love to another woman. I do not consider her quite good enough to make love to me yet. I wanted to give her a little present and also give her a class on how to make love to another woman in the hope that one day she would be good enough for me."

"Well she failed me mother. She failed to give the other woman pleasure and I felt humiliated. I have never been let down like that before. It taught me a valuable lesson and it will be something that I will learn from. If I want to continue this journey then I am going to have to take control of it myself and find the path that suits me. Does that make sense?"

"Yes my darling it does." Replied her mother.

"I can see that you are not happy about what happened tonight and I am not sure what you are going to do about it but I suspect that someone is going to pay the price for your disappointment. Is that true my darling?"

"Yes it is true mother but I have made a promise to you and I will not bring anyone back to the house. If I have to go out again I hope that you understand?"

"I fully understand my little one. You have really matured over these past few weeks. All I ask is that you text me if you do decide to go out and that you let me know that you are safe at all times even after you have left home."

"I promise that I will do that for you mother so you do not worry about me but you must make a promise to me."

"Yes." Said her mother.

"I will keep you informed of all I am up to but you must not be shocked and you must allow me to discover myself. Is that fair?"

"Yes it is." Agreed her mother.

Sangitta drained the whiskey and helped her mother to her bedroom. She kissed her goodnight and then she retired to her own room. She sat on the bed for a moment and thought about the discussion she had just had with her mother and hoped that she had got a better understanding of where she was coming from.

She took her mobile phone out of her purse and looked up the number of Slutty Mum.

"Are you asleep?"

She waited patiently for a reply and flicked her computer on. She flicked through her e-mails and found a strange name on her computer and opened it up.

It was form Babs the woman that she had met earlier on that day in the shop. Sangitta was intrigued to see what she had written so she opened it up and began to read.

Dearest Mistress,

First of all if you do not reply to this then I least thank you for reading it.

My name is Babs and I am sixty three years of age. I have been married for forty years now and enjoy an active sex life with my husband but find that I can only orgasm when I am thinking of a young woman making love to me. No matter what my husband does to me it is never enough to make me cumm.

I was in the shop today and I was in the cubicle next to you and I heard what you said and did to that young lady and I found that I had to put my hands in my knickers and play with myself. I realised that this was what I had wanted all these years and that I needed to have it sooner rather than later. I brought myself to orgasm with what you were doing to that young lady."

Suddenly Sangitta heard her phone vibrate, she flicked it open and saw that it was a message from Slutty Mum.

"I was half asleep but I suspected that you would get in touch tonight."

"I am glad that you kept yourself awake enough to talk to your Mistress."

"I would not miss talking to you Mistress."

"That is good to hear. Now did you do what I told you to do tonight?"

"Uhm sort of Mistress."

"What do you mean sort of?"

"I poured us each a glass of wine and my thought was that if I got my husband drunk then he would not want to have sex with me."

"Yes go on."

"Well I chose one of the sexiest porn movies that we had and I put in onto play and settled down with my glass of wine. I looked across and my husband was engrossed with what was happening on the screen.

"Yes."

"Suddenly he stood up and dropped his pants and began to masturbate his cock. He was openly wanking in front of me and I could not help but get aroused especially after all the wanking that I had been doing for you."

"Hmmm."

"Without realising it my hand reached out and removed his and I took his cock in my hand. I began to masturbate it and soon he was on the verge of cumming. I began to work him harder and faster and he ejaculated into my hand and I found myself licking it up."

"At this point I am seething but go on. I assume there is more that you have to tell me?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Go on then."

"He turned to me and made me take my jeans off and when he saw that I had no knickers on he became very aroused. He soon got another erection and he climbed on top of me. I was that slick from all the masturbating that I had been doing that he just slid into me. He fucked me for about five minutes before he came again."

"He then got dressed again and went back to his wine and this time he got drunk and eventually staggered up the stairs and went to sleep. I sat there and cried because I had failed in the first challenge that you had set me and I know that I deserve to be punished."

"What are you wearing now?"

"A Black negligee."

"It would appear that your family is out to humiliate me as a Mistress. Your daughter showed me up tonight and I am now I am fuming at you. Go downstairs and unlock your door I will be round soon."

"Mistress it is two o'clock in the morning."

"Are you questioning me?"

"No Mistress."

"Then do what I say. I have an e-mail to read and then I will be round."

"Yes Mistress."

Sangitta flipped the phone closed and went back to the e-mail that she had been reading.

"I have been a closet lesbian for years and missed out on many occasions when I could have gone with friends but always bottled it at the end. My husband is no longer able to satisfy me unless he takes a pill and we plan to have sex and I do not want that anymore. I want to explore my true sexuality and be told what to do and when to do it and I want it to be you Mistress who tells me what to do."

"I know that I may be too old for you but I hope that you will at least consider my request and at least send me a reply. Yours lovingly Babs."

Sangitta closed down the computer with plenty to think about but for now she had Slutty Mum to deal with. She got ready to leave and then she remembered her promise to her mum.

She took out her mobile phone and sent her a text and said.

"I am going out mum. I am not sure what time I will be back."

"Okay my darling be careful."

"I will do mum."

She closed the phone and put it in her bag and went downstairs and out of the door. When she hit the fresh air she suddenly felt alive. She walked the streets smoking a cigarette. It was nice and peaceful out and she enjoyed the slow walk to Julie's home. It was time to deal with her slut of a mum.

She arrived at Julie's house and just walked in. The lights were turned down low but she could see Slutty Mum sat on the sofa crying waiting for her to arrive . Sangitta walked in and closed the door behind her. She walked across the room and said.

"Get me a glass of wine."

"Yes Mistress." Slutty mum said.

Sangitta watched her as she got up and thought.

"She is a good looking woman I am going to have some fun with her tonight."

Slutty Mum came back with two glasses of wine and handed one to Sangitta. Sangitta took the glass of wine and had a sip of it. She took her cigarettes out and lit one up. She did not offer one to Slutty Mum this time.

She sat and smoked it and drank her wine and did not say anything at all for a good ten minutes then suddenly she spoke.

"Lap." Was all she said.

Sluttty mum knew what was coming but she did what she was told. She stood up and took her place over Sangitta's lap and waited for the punishment to be administered.

Sangitta finished her cigarette and glass of wine and then she lifted up the back of the negligee that Slutty Mum was wearing- not that there was much to lift up. She ran her hands over the buttocks of Slutty Mum and then.

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap and Slap.

She rolled Slutty Mum off her lap and dropped her to the floor and looked down at her.

"Did you clean that cunt after you had your fucking?" Sangitta asked.

"Yes Mistress I did."

"Good because I do not want to taste any cumm when I lick you out but first of all I am going to put on a little show for you. Julie would have got this show tonight if she had done what I have asked but because you have taken the punishment you get the show. Now sit there and play with yourself whilst I take my clothes off for you."

"Yes Mistress." Was all Sluttty Mum could say.

Sangitta stood up and suddenly she found that all her bravado had gone she had never stripped for another woman before never mind made love to one and she was suddenly that timid Indian girl again. She closed her eyes and willed that Indira would could come to her to guide her. She was not to be disappointed.

Indira came to her and began to speak to her.

"You ran before you could walk didn't you Sangitta?"

"Yes I did." Replied Sangitta.

"So what are you going to do about it?"

"I do not know." Sangitta said.

She stood there and listened to what Indira had to say to her and she began to relax. Indira had made her feel comfortable again.

She turned to Slutty Mum and said.

"Would you come and strip me please?

"Certainly." She said.

She watched as Slutty Mum got off the sofa and came to her. Slowly and sensuously she stripped Sangitta naked and then she stepped back and looked at her. Sangitta took a seat naked on the sofa and began to speak to Slutty Mum.

"Can you make a promise to me?"

"Of course." Said Slutty Mum.

"I will still be your Mistress after we have had this conversation. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Replied Slutty Mum.

"Right well here goes." Sangitta said.

"I know that I am a lesbian and I know that I am meant to be a dominant but I have not yet been made love to by a woman and I want you to be the one to take my virginity. Is that okay with you? I do not want rough sex or punishment or anything like that I just want to be made love to."

Slutty Mum looked at her with tears in her eyes and said.

"I would love to take your virginity Sangitta. It would be an honour.

She reached out and offered her arms to Sangitta. Sangitta moved and fell into the open arms. Slutty Mum laid there and stroked her hair and began to kiss her forehead. She was so tender and so kind and she was still willing to be bossed by Sangitta afterwards. Had she found the lover she had been looking for?

Slutty Mum began to move her hands up and down Sangitta's body and Sangitta began to shiver with excitement. She loved the touch of Slutty Mum's hands and she never knew that you could feel like this with another woman.

Slutty Mum grabbed her bum and stroked it gently and Sangitta began to feel herself get wet between the legs. Slutty Mum moved for a moment and said.

"I am just going to take my negligee off Sangitta."

"Okay." Replied Sangitta.

She sat up and watched as Slutty Mum took hold of the hem of the negligee and pulled it over her head and revealed her body to Sangitta. She could not help herself. Sangitta let out a little moan at the beauty of this woman. She had chosen the right person to take her virginity and she knew that it would be good.

Naked now Slutty Mum moved the table and invited Sangitta to join her on the rug in front of the fire. Sangitta looked at Slutty Mum as she laid herself down on the rug and wanted to so much to join her. Sangitta got up from the sofa and joined Slutty Mum on the rug and they hugged again.

Sangitta began to speak.

"How many women have you made love to?"

"Just the three." Said Slutty Mum.

"I have wanted to make love to more but always bottled it because I was unsure how they would feel about my advances so I have been sexually unsatisfied for years. I do not like my husband anymore never mind love him."

"It is sad that you have to live like that." Said Sangitta.

"I hope that tonight will be the start of something special between us."

"So do I." Said Slutty Mum.

She started to caress Sangitta again and Sangitta just laid there and let her touch her. She was getting very aroused but she had to bite her tongue because she did not want to come too quickly. She wanted this moment to last for a long time and make it extra special. She watched as Slutty Mum tilted her head and began to kiss her. She kissed her lips and then she opened up Sangitta's mouth and they entwined tongues. Sangitta wondered why she had waited so long to do this and found that it was amazing. She had dreamed of this moment for a long time and now it was truly happening. She closed her eyes and could see Indira smiling down at her.

Slutty Mum then stopped kissing her lips and moved to her neck and began to shower it with kisses. She felt Sangitta shiver underneath her. She had hit a sensitive spot and she worked hard on it. Sangitta could not believe what this woman was doing to her body and she could not help herself any longer. She had her first orgasm.

It was not an explosive one but it was enough to make her legs quiver and shake and Slutty Mum smiled to herself. She was making love to a woman for the first time in many a year and not just having sex and it felt fantastic.

She moved her way down Sangitta's body and got to her breasts. She took them in her hands and began to massage them and she watched as the nipples on Sangitta began to grow. They became hard and erect and Slutty Mum could not wait to taste them.

She stopped massaging the breasts and bent her mouth down and took a nipple into her mouth. She suckled on it and felt the hardness against her upper mouth and it felt like she had a small penis in her mouth Sangitta's nipples were that big. She bit down on the nipple and Sangitta wrapped her arms around Slutty Mum's neck and held her onto the nipple. She wanted more and she pulled Slutty Mum off her nipple and said.

"Please kiss my pussy."

Slutty Mum moved down her body and kissed her way down her abdomen and finally she got to the pussy that she had been looking to go for. She looked at Sangitta's pussy and could not wait to taste it. She lent in and began to rain kisses down on her pussy. She heard Sangitta moan in pleasure and she felt so happy that she was able to give pleasure to another woman again.

Slutty Mum then opened up Sangitta and stared at her pinkness. She could see the juices that she was producing. Meanwhile Sangitta had manage to prop herself up and was looking at what Slutty mum was doing to her so that she would know what to do when it came to her time to reciprocate.

She took in every detail of what was happening to her and could not wait to do the same to Slutty Mum. Slutty Mum began to stick her tongue into Sangitta's pussy and soon she was moving it in and out of her and could feel that she had Sangitta on the verge of an orgasm. She knew that it would probably wipe Sangitta out but still she worked on her pussy.

Sangitta on the other hand was alert to what was going on and she managed to control her orgasm for the moment. She wanted to have her clit licked. She placed her hand down and popped he clit out and said.

"Please lick it for me?"

Slutty Mum took the hint and began to lick at Sangitta's clit. She tasted so divine and she could have licked it for ages but she felt that Sangitta was close to the explosive orgasm that she deserved. She licked slow and tender at the clit and Sangitta began to buck and kick underneath her and then she felt Sangitta cumm.

Sangitta sighed and came down from her orgasm and then she decided that it was time to give Slutty Mum some pleasure. She moved her body so that she was on top of Slutty Mum and they were laid breast to breast and groin to groin and Sangitta could feel the heat emanate from her lover. She wanted to be as tender and loving as she had been to her.

She tried to replicate the moves that Slutty Mum had done to her and that was to start off by kissing her. She took Slutty Mum's face in her hands and began to kiss her the way that she had been kissed and she found that she could make her moan in pleasure. She must be doing something right.

She moved to her neck and kissed it the same way that Slutty Mum had done to her and she found that she solicited the same groans as she had let out. She realised that this must be an erogenous zone for most people so she concentrated on the neck for a while but she allowed her hands to move down and cup Slutty Mum's breasts.

They were about the same size as Sangitta's 36D's but they had begun to sag a little bit and Sangitta thought.

"That is never going to happen to me."

She ran her hand down Slutty Mum's abdomen and soon came to her pussy. Instead of kissing it like Slutty Mum had done to her Sangitta decided to use her fingers on her. She opened her up and inserted a finger into her.

Slutty Mum took hold of her hand and said.

"At least two fingers darling."

Sangitta did as she was told and inserted another finger into Slutty Mum's pussy. She began to move them in and out as she would do to herself. She found that Slutty mum began to thrust against her and she was obviously enjoying what Sangitta was doing to her.

She searched for Slutty Mum's clit and began to rub it with her thumb. This was her territory she knew how to masturbate she had done it to herself often enough over the past few weeks and now she was getting to do it to a proper woman.

She moved back to kissing Slutty Mum's neck whilst fingering her pussy and she soon felt that she was on the verge of giving her first woman an orgasm. She felt Slutty Mum tense and then she began to spasm.

"Kiss me hard." Said Slutty Mum.

Sangitta pressed her lips hard against those of Slutty Mum and kissed her through her orgasm. When she had calmed down she staggered to her feet and sat on the couch.

"Come sit with me Sangitta."

Sangitta stood up and went and sat with Slutty Mum on the couch. They both lit a cigarette and Slutty Mum said.

"That was amazing Sangitta. I had forgotten how good it was to make love to a woman. Thank you."

"It is me that should be thanking you." Sangitta said.

"You made love to me just like I imagined it would be and I cannot wait to do it again with you. I hope you will teach me how to make you cumm properly."

robin35
robin35
126 Followers
12