Sangitta Ch. 17

Story Info
Sangitta and Julie make love in the shower.
3.3k words
3.67
12.2k
5

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Sangitta spent the night asleep on the sofa with Julie keeping an eye on her. She did not stir all night and slept like a baby and Julie thought that she looked so sexy and she could have crawled under the duvet with her if she had got the courage to do so but instead she just sat there and kept an eye on her.

About eight o'clock in the morning Sangitta began to stir. She rolled over on the sofa and wearily opened her eyes and the first thing that she saw was Julie in the recliner looking at her. Sangitta pushed herself up on the sofa and made herself comfortable and then she began to speak.

"Have you been there all night Julie?"

"Yes Sangitta. I was worried about you and thought that you might be sick due to all the alcohol that you had consumed."

"Thank-you." Said Sangitta.

"I suppose I might have made have made a bit of a fool of myself last night."

"You were certainly drunk." Replied Julie.

"Yeah I had a good night with your mother but she had to leave to go home to your father and I was left alone and I suddenly became depressed and thought about what I had given up to take on my new life and it just made me sad so I decided to get drunk."

"You know that is not the answer Sangitta. You did not choose to be a lesbian it just part of your make-up and something that you have to learn to get used to and alcohol is not the way to deal with your issues. Now how is that head of yours?" Said Julie.

"It hurts a little but not as bad as I thought it would feel." Replied Sangitta.

"Let me get you a coffee and a couple of Paracetamol." Julie responded.

"Thank you Julie."

Julie got herself off the reclining chair. She had to stretch because she had become stiff having being sat up all night. Once the blood had returned to her limbs she walked to the kitchen and put the coffee machine on and lit a cigarette.

She thought about the night before and the love that she had for Sangitta. She would do anything for her and she had enjoyed looking after her overnight. She realised what her life had become and she was actually beginning to feel comfortable.

She finished her cigarette and poured out two cups of coffee and brought them along with a couple of Paracetamol and handed Sangitta one of the mugs and the tablets. Sangitta swallowed the tablets dry and then she sat sipped on the coffee. Once the coffee had begun to hit the spot Sangitta turned to her and said.

"Will you join me in the shower this morning Julie?"

"Of course I will Sangitta."

Together they sat and drank their coffee and made general chit chat about nothing in particular when Sangitta turned to Julie and said.

"After we have showered you can have the day off today."

"Why is that Sangitta?" Asked Julie.

"I am going to my parent's house for dinner tonight so I will be gone almost all of the day."

"Oh okay." Replied Julie.

"I am not allowed to bring any of my girlfriends back to my parent's house Julie. It was part of the rules that I made when I told my parent's about my sexuality. If I wanted to remain part of the family I had to keep my sexuality away from the family home. I hope you understand Julie?"

"Of course I do." Said Julie.

Sangitta finished her cup of coffee and handed it to Julie and then she pulled back the duvet and climbed off the sofa. She made her way to the Master Suite and began to remove the clothes that she had worn the night before. She placed them in a bag and made a mental note to ask Julie to drop them off at the drycleaners on her way out.

By the time that she was naked Julie had walked into the room and was just staring at her naked body. She thought how gorgeous she looked and she longed to make love to her. Sangitta was aware of her watching her and turned to her and said.

"Why do you not get naked Julie and go and start the shower running and I will join you in a minute."

"Certainly Sangitta." Replied Julie.

Sangitta watched as Julie stripped of her clothes and she had to admire her. She really was a good looking young woman and Sangitta began to get aroused. She was beginning to re-develop feelings for Julie in a sexual way even though she would never be in love with her.

Julie walked naked across the bedroom and went to the en-suite and turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up. When it was hot enough she stepped in and began to cleanse herself. She could not wait for Sangitta to join her in the shower. She would get to be so close to the naked body that she loved so much.

Sangitta stood for a moment and then she walked to the en-suite bathroom. She entered and drew back the curtain and watched as Julie cleansed herself and at that moment she really wanted to make love to her.

She stepped into the shower and joined Julie. Suddenly being so close to Julie she felt an overwhelming sense of passion for the young woman naked in front of her. She had to do something about it.

She stepped forward and pushed Julie back against the shower wall and bent her head down and began to kiss her. She was not going to make love to her she was going to have sex with her here in the shower with the water cascading over them and she did not care.

She forced her lips onto those of Julie and began to kiss her feverishly. She heard Julie moan in between her lips and then she began to respond. Julie wrapped her arms around the neck of Sangitta and held her tight to her and was determined not to let this moment pass. She would not get that many opportunities to make love to Sangitta.

Julie moved her hands from around the neck of Sangitta and began to caress the body of the beautiful woman. She could not touch her enough and tried her hardest to touch every part of her body. She could only reach down to Sangitta's buttocks and cupped them in her hands and loved how smooth they felt.

She kept her hands there for several moments and then she began to move her hands round to the front of their bodies. She ran them up between the pair of them and found the breasts that she had been longing to touch.

It seemed like weeks since she had last touched these wonderful breasts and she loved the way that they felt in her hand and she could not wait to bend her head down and kiss them. She broke the kiss and Sangitta let her do what she wanted to do for her. She had looked after her the night before and deserved a reward.

Julie kissed her way down the body of Sangitta until she got to her breasts and she just looked at them for a moment and then she let her lips move forward and begin to kiss the beautiful breasts that she saw in front of her.

She kissed the flesh and made love to the breasts and then she moved her mouth across and began to kiss the nipples which became hard in her mouth and she heard the moans of Sangitta and she this made Julie smile. She knew that she was turning Sangitta on and she was determined to give her an orgasm.

She sucked on the nipple of one breast and the she would move to the other and give it the same treatment. Sangitta reached down with her hands and held Julie to her breasts. She could feel herself become very wet and she wanted Julie to touch her most intimate parts.

Sangitta took hold of one of Julie's hands and ran it down her body and placed it between her legs. Julie could not believe that this was happening. This was all that she had dreamed of and now it was becoming a reality and she wanted it to last forever. She would not let Sangitta go until she had given her the orgasm that she desired to give her.

She cupped Sangitta's pussy for a minute and then she ran her fingers up against the outer lips of Sangitta and heard Sangitta groan out loud and she knew that she was bringing Sangitta close to her orgasm.

Sangitta let go of Julie's head and had to prop them against the walls of the shower to stop herself from falling over. Julie was being so gentle with her and she was loving it. She may have to let Julie do this to her more often her touch was that good. Julie had obviously taught herself on how to please a woman.

Julie ran her fingers along the outer lips of Sangitta for a couple of minutes and then she opened her up like a flower and began to feed a finger into her pussy. She inserted it in nice and slowly and Sangitta out a sigh of pleasure and opened her legs as far as they would go to give Julie full access to her pussy.

Julie allowed her finger to rest for a moment and then she began to move it in and out of Sangitta's pussy and began to finger fuck her. In and out her finger went and Sangitta could feel her orgasm begin to build within her and she told Julie.

"Please do not stop."

Julie smiled to herself and then she said.

"Can I kiss your pussy Sangitta?"

"Oh God yes please." Replied Sangitta.

Julie moved from Sangitta's breasts and kissed her way down her abdomen until she was on her knees in front of her pussy. She took a towel and wrapped it up and placed it on the wet floor of the shower so that she did not hurt her knees and then she began to pet on the lower half of Sangitta's body.

She started by kissing her thighs and covered them as much as she could with her saliva so that they glistened against the water of the shower. It had a different glean to that of the shower water and she looked at her work and was very pleased. Sangitta's pussy had begun to open up before her and she could not wait to taste it.

Neither could Sangitta.

She looked down at Julie on her knees and said.

"Please make me cumm Julie."

Julie listened to the words of Sangitta and she knew what she had to do and she was only too happy to oblige and so she moved from the thigh of Sangitta and began to pet the outer lips of Sangitta's pussy. Sangitta pushed harder against the wall of the shower because she thought that her legs were about to give way she was that aroused.

Julie made love to her outer lips for a while then she parted the outer lips of Sangitta with her fingers and then she inserted her tongue into the pussy of Sangitta. She just scooped some of Sangitta's love juice onto her tongue and savoured the taste of it before she swallowed it down her throat.

She loved the taste and began to move her tongue in and out of Sangitta's pussy. She worked it nice and hard and took her thumb and began to rub the clit of Sangitta and knew that from the groans above her that Sangitta was close to her orgasm.

Suddenly she felt Sangitta begin to shiver and shake and she was having her orgasm.

"Oh God I am cumming." Screamed Sangitta.

She allowed her body to relax and the orgasm to overtake her and then she began to produce extra pussy juice that Julie began to lick up but there was so much of it that she just stopped licking it up and let it cover her face. She became absolutely covered in the juice of Sangitta and all she could do was smile that she had made Sangitta cumm.

She got off of her knees and propped Sangitta up as she recovered from the powerful orgasm that she had just had and held her as tight as she possibly could. Sangitta let her hold her until she was able to compose herself and then she pulled herself out of the arms of Julie and said.

"You may go and get dressed now Julie."

"Yes Sangitta." Julie said.

She was a little disappointed at the way Sangitta was letting her go but she smiled on the way out of the bathroom when she hear Sangitta whisper.

"Thank you Julie."

Alone in the shower Sangitta let the water cascade over her and began to feel guilty. She should not have allowed Julie to do that. It would give her false hope that there was something more to their situation and she had to learn to control her arousal and not to take advantage of anyone who took her fancy.

She cleansed herself and stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in the towelling dressing gown. She walked to the kitchen and poured herself another cup of coffee and had her first cigarette of the day as she thought what to do about Julie. She could not go on tempting her like this it would break Julie's heart one of these days.

By the time that she had finished her coffee and cigarette Julie was stood there in the kitchen looking at her and Sangitta could see the love in her eyes. She decided today was not the day to say anything to her. She had enough on her plate for today. It was Julie who began to speak.

"I am going to go out for the day Sangitta and just hang out with the old crowd. What time will you be back from your parent's house?"

"Oh I shouldn't be late." Replied Sangitta.

"Okay if you text me when you are on your way back I will be here waiting for you." Responded Julie.

"Thank- you." Sangitta said.

Julie stepped forward and gave her a peck on the cheek and said.

"Thank you for this morning and I will see you later."

"See you later." Said Sangitta.

Julie left Sangitta alone. Sangitta could not be bothered doing anything this morning so she just pottered around the apartment. She eventually settled into the recliner and put some music on and picked up the book that she had been reading.

After a couple of hours of just relaxing she decided that she had better get ready to go and see her parents. She went to the Master Suite and slipped the dressing gown off and walked around the bedroom wondering what to wear.

She knew that she would have to put a sari on but that was not the main problem. She had got rid of all her sensible underwear and knew that she would have to wear something sexy under her sari. Somehow this made her feel very naughty. She decided to go for something sexy but conservative.

She took a pair of white French knickers and pulled them on and then she added a white frilly bra to the mix. She had to spoil the look by pulling on a pair of tights so that she was conservatively covering her legs.

She then went to her wardrobe and looked at her array of saris and chose a nice red and gold one to wear. She wrapped it round her body and made sure that she did not have too much flesh on show. Satisfied that she would pass the scrutiny of her parent's she styled her hair and applied a little bit of make-up. She completed the look with a pair of flat shoes.

She checked herself in the mirror and was pleased to see that she looked like the perfect Indian girl and she felt sure that her parent's would be pleased to see the way that she was dressed. She was impressed with that she looked and she was also pleased that she was going to spend the evening with her parent's. It was the highlight of her week.

She checked the weather outside and saw that it was raining so she ordered herself a taxi to take her to her parent's house. She arrived and walked into the house and could instantly smell the home made food of her mother and instantly felt at home. She walked up to her mum and gave her a big hug.

"Lovely to see you darling and you look lovely." Said her mum

"Your father is in the front room if you want to go and say hello to him?"

Sangitta took the hint and went to the front room and kissed her father on the forehead.

"Sit beside me my daughter." He said.

Sangitta loved when he said that and she gladly took the seat next to him and took his hand in hers and began to lovingly stroke it. They sat silently just watching television but being comfortable in the company of each other and they would have spent a lot longer doing so had her mother not called them through for dinner.

They ate their dinner and caught up with what was going on within the family. Sangitta saw the sadness in her mother's eyes because she knew that her mother would not be able to openly talk about what Sangitta was up to.

They finished their dinner and then her mother got up to clear away the dishes. Sangitta stood and said.

"Let me give you a hand mother."

"It will be a pleasure." Said Sangitta.

Together they washed the dishes and Sangitta filled her mother in on all that had happened the week before and her mother just listened and took it all in. She never passed judgement on what Sangitta had to say to her but Sangitta made sure to tell her mother everything. She thought it was only fair on her mother.

When they had finished the dishes they retired to the front room with a tray of tea and joined their father and husband in watching the television. Sangitta stayed for another couple of hours and the she got up to leave. She kissed both her parents and made her way out of the house and back to her apartment. She texted Julie on the way back and true to her word she was there waiting when Sangitta arrived.

The girls' entered into the apartment and Sangitta told Julie go and fetch a bottle of wine. Julie did as she was told and went to the kitchen and selected a nice Chenin Blanc and brought that with two glasses into the front room.

She opened the bottle and poured out two glasses of wine and the girls just sat and chatted and drank the wine. Before they knew it the first bottle had gone and the second one was opened. They consumed that and then Sangitta said that she was going to bed.

Julie looked at her and hoped that Sangitta was going to take her to her bed but that was not going to be the case tonight. Sangitta stood up and gave her a peck on the cheek and said goodnight. Julie despondently took herself to her bedroom. She laid down on the bed and cried herself to sleep.

Sangitta went to her room and slept like a log. She did not think twice about Julie as she fell asleep.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers