Sania Mirza, Muslim Asian Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, will you do something for me please?" I asked, trying to keep some degree of gentleness in my tone.

She made a muffled noise that sounded like, "Ummmm, yes Jay."

"Sania suck on the end of my cock hard, like it's a lollipop, and squeeze my balls a bit harder."

This beautiful girl did just that, enthusiastically gobbling me; I was in total bliss. Soon I felt that familiar tension build up from somewhere deep inside of me.

"Fuck, I'm gonna shoot!" I shouted. I pulled my cock out of her mouth but she wouldn't have this: she grasped its base firmly and slipped it back between her pouting lips.

At that, I blasted powerful waves of cum into her mouth. She almost gagged, but then recovered and swallowed enthusiastically. Still holding my cock tightly, she pulled it free from her mouth and then licked up the traces of cum from it and her lips.

I walked a pace backwards to the bed and let myself fall down. Sania quickly rolled on top of me. We kissed. I could taste the mild tang of my cum on her breath.

Both of our breathing was pretty ragged. I rasped out more than spoke clearly: "Sania, bloody hell girl, that was great and I never expected you to swallow cum."

"Jay, me and my sister have a computer in our bedroom. Sometimes we view Internet porn when we are alone. I always like to look at cum flying from a man's dick into a woman's mouth; it looks fun; that's why I did it. And before you ask me, yes, it was nice, and I want to do that again please?"

"And you certainly shall again baby," I replied.

We kissed some more. Her sweet body pressed against mine; it was a glorious feeling, but I wanted her to lose the underwear. I asked Sania to: "Stand and strip for me please baby?"

Sania kissed me one more time before she moved and stood on the carpet. I moved up the bed and put my hands behind my head on the pillows. This beautiful Muslim girl turned to face away from me and first undid the bra then pulled down those pretty white cotton panties. Her rear was small for a woman. I usually like quite curvy ladies, a full figure, but Sania's was ever so cute; two firm rounded light brown butt-cheeks that looked edible.

She turned round shyly, vulnerably, at first looking at the floor. I fought myself not to stare at her naked body until she looked at my face, and a moment later she gazed into my eyes and smiled at me. Now I gazed down. Her breasts were a fair size, and were high, perky and beautiful; topped by two big erect dark chocolate nipples. Beneath the flat stomach, between her slim hips was a smallish, but thick bush of jet black hair. I told her again she was beautiful, looked at her face, and was rewarded with just about the most gorgeous and affecting smile I have ever received in my entire life.

"Come and lay down here with me Sania."

She gracefully moved to me and melted into my arms. We ran our hands through each other's hair. Her flesh was warm pressed against mine; knee to knee; hip to hip; chest to chest. I rolled her taught firm ass-cheeks in my hand.

We lay like this for a while. My cock was now really hard again, and was pressing against her tummy, which made her giggle girlishly. I had a thought to just guide my cock into her pussy; I really wanted to, but wanted something else first.

I broke the embrace. I lay Sania on her back, feasted on her breasts and nipples, and then placed a pillow under her butt. She was quite docile now, seemingly content to let me dictate proceedings.

"Open your legs wide please baby?" I asked.

When she did, wow, I saw her exposed pussy for the first time and it was beautiful! I'd say as fine in its shapes and delicate creases as any rose, but that is an understatement. Her long cunt folds were darker red than the white girls I had lay with in the past; she was wet and glistening.

I licked all around and up and down every part of it... delicious!

I then pulled her pussy lips apart and ran my tongue inside her wet opening, lapping away. Sania was moaning, saying, "Jay, Jay," or, "God, God that's so good."

I pulled my tongue out and licked higher, finding the hard little pearl that was her clit. I pressed down on it firmly and worked on it with circular swirls. From my right hand I slipped two fingers into her cunt. It was very wet, yet tight. I worked them in gently but deep, and stroked her inner walls, before moving them in and out, finger fucking her. She was a lovely girl, with a very receptive wet pussy, but it was tight and so I did what I could to prime her for taking my big thick cock. I didn't want to hurt her.

Sania was groaning away ever more loudly. I felt her hips buck and the cunt walls spasm slightly as, with my fingers still in her, and my tongue probing her clit, she came good and strong, with prodigious amounts of sticky juice seeping out of her pussy and warmly wetting my knuckles.

I pulled my fingers out, and put my mouth against the opening, drinking in what I could of her nectar. I love the flavour of a woman who has just cum; and Sania tasted memorably delicious.

I lapped away, them moved up the bed and shared some of the superb sticky liquid with Sania in a kiss; her tongue danced and wrestled with mine.

I got off of the bed and made to get to the pocket of my jeans. "What are you doing Jay?" she asked.

"I'm just getting a condom baby."

"No don't Jay, there's no need, Mo wanted me to take the pill, and I still do."

I moved back onto the bed. We kissed and I positioned myself above her. I moved my hips forward and my cock found its natural entrance. I very slowly eased my whole length inside her, balls deep. She was oh so tight. It felt as though my whole cock was being enclosed by a moist velvet glove. It was great.

I lay still in her for a short while. I could see she was in minor discomfort, but enjoying it as well; that delicious point where small pain and larger pleasure collide harmoniously.

"You're bigger in me than me than Mo was Jay," she said.

"Are you ok with this babe?" I asked, and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Yes."

I pulled back slowly and then in again, getting her used to things. Very slowly I increased the pace; she was wet and stretched out now.

Holding her hips tightly, and keeping my cock buried in her cunt, I flipped over and moved her above me so that she was totally on top, facing and riding me. I let her find her own groove, only rising my own hips gently in unison with her thrusts.

Sania, this delicious Asian beauty, was writhing and moaning, whispering words in a language I didn't understand; spearing herself up and down with a rising speed and intensity.

I gripped one of her lovely high perky breasts with my left hand, and sucked hard on its big nipple. I traced a line down her tummy with my right hand, then pressed down on, and around her clit as she fucked me.

Sania got really wild now, slamming up and down on me harshly; her moans deeper in resonance. "Fuck me, fuck me Jay, fuck me, FUCK ME!!!!!"

It was, in fact, her fucking me, but still, what the hell, who would be pedantic enough to argue at a moment such as this?

I was almost shouting back at her: "Yeah ride me baby, come on Sania, yeah, that's it babe, milk my cock in your cunt, take my cum."

She shuddered at this, threw her head back and then stopped riding me as her inner walls noticeably tightened on my cock. "Oh God," she screamed, "oh yeahhhh."

My balls were liberally coated by her juices as an intense orgasm wracked through her fine body. This was too much for me; I soon shot my own love fluid inside her.

I rolled off her. We lay side by side for a few seconds, until Sania looked up at a clock on the wall.

"Oh God, I'll be late home, my dad will get mad at me," she said, literally jumping out of the bed. She very hurriedly dressed herself.

"Will you meet me here again at the same time tomorrow babe?" I asked her.

"Yes Jay, that will be great," she replied, before briefly turning and throwing her lovely smile at me once more.

Sania bent down to tie her shoes up, and as she did I flipped out of the bed, landing behind her. I pulled the back of her sari up and those cute white cotton panties down in a second. I kissed both her of her oh-so sweet little round butt-cheeks, and ran my tongue up and down the crack of her ass, finding and licking a very cute wrinkly asshole. Then I pulled the panties back up and the sari down. Sania laughed, rose and turned. We kissed briefly but with intensity on the lips and she left.

I found the remaining coke, drank it, flicked on a retro radio station and got onto the bed. As Van Morrison sung about a brown eyed girl, I lay back on the pillows. Although I was dreamy and contended, tomorrow just could not come quickly enough!

To be continued... I want to thank Jay for his kind and expert help in narrating this story.

12