Santa Baby

Story Info
Santa finds a new love after Mrs. Claus leaves.
1.7k words
4.38
17.6k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear Santa," the letter read. "Your latest interview on CNN prompted me to write to you.

"First of all, I wanted to say that I was sorry to hear that Mrs. Claus ran off with a young man she met on the internet. Having lived up north, I can appreciate how inviting the glimmering beaches of Rio would be to Mrs. Claus.

Secondly, I wanted to congratulate you on the great idea of retiring the reindeer and making your Christmas Eve run on a Harley with a sidecar.

The new look you have adapted to go with the bike is so "HOT". The goatee is so attractive on you and makes you look very sexy, not at all like the "merry old elf" of tradition. Your hair tied back in a ponytail is also very cool.

That low carb diet you were on has done wonders. You look so tall and trim in your new black riding leathers. You are now one very sexy looking dude, Santa.

Santa, let me confess I've had a crush on you since I was seven. You were visiting the good little boys and girls in the Silverman's Department Store.

After seeing your recent interview, I must confess to having some seriously adult fantasies about you, centered around your visiting me early Christmas morning in just your black leather riding chaps.

Yes Santa, I have been good. And in addition, (lewd wink) I am very, very good!

All I want for Christmas is some "hot Santa sex.".

She awakened early Christmas morning to the unique sound of a Harley engine idling then shutting down in the nearby parking area. She was at the door waiting when the door opened.

He was taller and much broader shouldered than she remembered. He filled the doorway as he entered her apartment and closed the door behind him.

"Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas," he said. "So you're good eh? Well in that case come to Santa, Baby."

Santa looked over her full, deep breasts, barely contained in the low cut, black nightgown and gathered her close in a hug. He laughed and said, "Here I am Baby, just what your Christmas letter ordered."

She licked a snowflake off his moustache and giggled in delight as he cupped her face in his hands, looked deeply into her eyes and kissed her, his tongue hot and searching.

She returned his kisses, sensually licking his upper lip, nibbling teasingly on his lower lip and slipping her hot tongue into his sweet, candy-cane tasting mouth. Their tongues found each other and twirled and danced together.

When at last their lips parted, they were dizzy and light-headed. "Oh Santa, please forgive my manners," she said in a husky, slightly breathless voice. "Please come on in and let me take your jacket."

"Just give me a minute Baby. I need to use the facilities. It was a bit too cold just to wear the riding chaps like you asked." He stroked the top of her thigh before making his way down the hall in the direction she pointed.

She was standing in the soft light of her bedside boudoir lamp, bent over, lighting a scented candle when he returned. "Oh Baby, what a fine view. Your sweet heart-shaped ass peeking out of that luscious black lace, showing just a tease of your pretty pussy."

She laughed softly and turned to look at him. He had the beginnings of a lovely hardon rising from between his leather chap clad legs. "You offer a pretty fine view yourself Santa," He had left a black button up thermal shirt on but open, revealing a broad and well muscled chest. She moved closer and rubbed her face in the soft, silvery hair that covered it. The hot tip of his rather large cock pressed against her belly.

"Merry Christmas Baby." He whispered as he gently turned her around to face away from him. He reached between her legs and stroked his hand up her steamy slit.

"Oh Baby, you want Santa , don't you? Santa can tell." He drew his hand up to his mouth and licked her hot, musky juice from his fingers. "You taste so sweet Baby. Here, come to Santa."

He positioned her on her hands and knees on the bed, her behind in the air, her dripping pussy almost off the end of the bed while he knelt behind her on the floor. He gently grasped the globes of her behind and brought his head up towards her glistening sex. Her womanly scent was intoxicating. He could feel her heat before his tongue touched her.

She shivered in anticipation of the touch of his tongue on her clit. First she felt his warm breath, then the tickle of his goatee. "Oh yes Santa." She moaned as his tongue slowly and determinedly licked up the edge of her lips to her clit. She shivered then trembled under his touch oblivious to all but the sensations he was creating in her. Her body arched and relaxed as the pulsing that began in her center made its way outward.

She looked over her shoulder at him. "Fuck me with that fine cock of yours, Santa."

He stood up behind her. His erection was as full and hard as he could ever remember it being. She shifted her position a bit, he stepped forward and thrust into her. Her entrance was tight. Once in, it felt like heated liquid silk as her still pulsing flesh gave way and surrounded him. He caught his breath. It felt like he was going to explode right now. "Okay big fella," he said to himself. "You gotta slow this down a bit....distract yourself from how good it feels. Oh my God, it feels so good. Okay now, take a deep breath and count off the reindeer. On Dasher, on Dancer, on Comet, on Blitzen....okay...under control...."

Slowly he began to move within her. His cock felt like it was sheathed in quicksilver, liquid and shimmering around the shape of him as he went to the depth of her. Then slowly, exquisitely, he withdrew his throbbing rod until only the head remained buried in the soft, ripeness of her labia lips.

Deep breath...count off a few more reindeer.....then slide back into her molten center. She squirmed and twisted around him as he entered her, creating sensations in him that threatened to overwhelm him and put him way beyond the help of reindeer naming.

"Oh Santa," she moaned breathlessly. It feels so good when you fuck me like that.....but faster." With every thrust, the base of his cock rubbed against her swollen clit. She'd been holding back cause it just felt so damn good, but now she needed him to move faster. She was on the edge, the faster rhythm and the feel of his balls slapping against her ass tipped her over.

He heard her cry out his name, felt the ripples of her orgasm roll over and around his cock. He quit chanting reindeer names in his head, grasped her hips and pushed as deep as he could into her throbbing flesh. He felt the heat run from his balls up the length of his shaft. He felt his cum filling it to overflowing. "HO, HO, HO," he cried out as he exploded again and again.

She leaned against Santa as they reclined in her bed, drinking milk and nibbling Christmas cookies.

Her fingers strayed to his resting cock. "May I?" she asked. "Certainly Baby," he replied. It excited her to know that he was watching.. She moved downward and with her head in his lap began to lick him like an ice cream cone, her tongue enjoying the taste and the texture of his manhood. Licking around the rim of the head, she felt the shaft shiver and stiffen as it began to awaken.

She wrapped her lips around him and slowly sucked his manhood into her mouth. The feel of a cock awakening, moving, and hardening in her mouth was so arousing to her.

She felt her juices begin to slide down her insides.

Santa adjusted himself on the pillows so he could watch her go down on him. His eyes got big as he watched her take him into her mouth. He could feel it swelling in the hot velvety dampness of her mouth. He had to admit, she sure knew where to lick and suck to arouse him. "Geeze, there she was at that sensitive spot on the underside of his cock, teasing at it with her tongue. She was real liable to have him back counting and naming those damn reindeer again." He thought, smiling. He'd never had his cock taken from flaccid to rock hard in moments with just oral manipulation. For an old guy, several centuries old, this was no small feat such a short time after their earlier, rather lively sexual activity. "Ho, Ho, Ho, he chuckled to himself.

"Oh my God, what did she just do?" It was the most erotic sensation he had ever felt. It almost took his breath away. Then she did it again. His toes curled and he sighed in pleasure....."On Comet, on Cupid, on Donder, and Vixen.........."

He stroked her back, playfully ran his fingers between her legs while she was sucking him. He stopped, surprised. She was dripping wet.

"Oh little girl" He teased. " Wanna come up here and sit on Santa's lap?"

He adjusted himself on the pillows and drew her up towards him. The black gown rustled softly as he slipped it over her head.

"Climb onto my lap." She responded by straddling his hips and lowering herself down onto the tip of his hot, throbbing cock. "Ride my candy cane Baby. Santa's got some eye candy here that he's gonna nibble on" He buried his face in the soft, warmth of her breasts suckling first one then the other.

She started slowly, rising up off of him and then sliding back down, adding a slight forward motion to it when she came down, which rubbed her clit against the base of his cock. From time to time she would lean back, allowing him to thrust to the deepest center of her. Then she would lean forward again so he could caress and suck and lick her nipples again.

"On Dancer, on Prancer,...oh fuck the reindeer, Santa's cumming Baby." He grasped her hips and pulled her hard onto him as he thrust up into her....she felt the heat as he flooded her center with his essence. "Ho, Ho, Ho, he cried out as he came...Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night."