Santa Barbara

Story Info
Jack & Nina take weekend off from CTU.
6.8k words
4.5
24.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evita
Evita
4 Followers

The cedar walls of the luxurious cabin reflected the warm glow of the fireplace. They had left only two small lamps on either side of the king size bed burning, but from the table, the bar and the window sills candles were spreading their soft light throughout the room. Their suitcases, still not unpacked, stood on one side of the bed. Time to do that later. For now they just wanted to relax and enjoy each other's company.

Jack stood leaning against the frame of the French doors as he was silently watching Nina prepare drinks. His eyes went from her shapely legs, over her firm buttocks and slim back to her dark, glossy hair. She was such an attractive woman and just watching her he felt the arousal building in his body.

He was fond of her. As a colleague, a good friend and now as a lover. But nothing more. Although he fought not to, he couldn't help thinking of the many times when he had been watching Teri like this. Gazing at her as she went through everyday chores, completely unaware of his presence. And he remembered the warmth that would fill him, heart and soul, just thinking how fortunate he was that this woman loved him ....

'Stop that, stupid! It's in the past! You did the right thing. You'd only have hurt both her and Kim even more if you hadn't made the decision to leave!' he told himself. But still he felt his heart cramping inside his chest and he had to swallow hard around the lump in his throat.

Nina turned away from the bar and walked towards him, glasses in her hands. She smiled and he did his best to smile back, hoping in vain that he would be able to fool her. But she knew him too well. The disadvantage of working closely together for so long.

"What's the matter, lover-boy?" she said teasingly as she handed him his glass. When he didn't answer she continued, "Cat got your tongue? You look as if you'd just received some very bad news. Not thinking of work, I hope!" He turned his face and stared out the door into the darkness and she moved closer, taking the glass from his hand and putting it next to her own on the small table beside them. She wrapped one arm around his waist, pressing her body lightly against his. Lifting her hand and letting her fingers slide down his cheek to caress his lips, at the same time turning his face towards her.

"Come on, Jack. We're here to have a good time, right?" She stood on tiptoe to reach his lips, licking at them when he did not immediately kiss her back. Her hands went to the nape of his neck, forcing him to bend his head towards her. He looked at her for just one second, then closed his eyes and kissed her. Almost aggressively, pressing his tongue between her lips and into her mouth. She eagerly returned the kiss, cradling the back of his head with both hands, burying her fingers in his hair.

His hands went around her waist, finding their way under her black silk shirt. Sliding up and down her naked back, stroking the soft skin until it felt as if it were on fire. She didn't hesitate for one moment, letting her own hands run over his tensed up shoulders and continuing down his chest. Against her palms she could feel his pectoral and abdominal muscles as taught as if they had been made of concrete.

"Relax, darling!" she purred against his ear and placed a wet kiss on his neck. "We didn't come all the way to Santa Barbara for you to act as if every terrorist of the western world were lurking just outside the door!" In spite of himself he chuckled and kissed her again, more gently this time.

"I'm sorry, Nina. Guess it's been so long since I've allowed myself to relax and enjoy something that I've forgotten how it's done ...." He looked at her with a slightly sad smile, caressing her face with his fingertips. "Just give me a little time. I'm sure I'll be better company tomorrow. If nothing else, maybe you can pick up some hunk when we go to the beach!"

She beat his chest teasingly with her fist, laughing. "Oh, is that what you were planning?! Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Bauer! When I asked you to relax THAT was not what I meant!" Her hands went around his waist again, sliding down to squeeze his buttocks as she pressed herself as close to him as possible. "I was thinking more of mental relaxation by way of physical activity!"

As she was talking she was grinding her lower body against him and was pleased to feel his arousal, his hips pressing against her and his hands returning to stroke her back and buttocks. "I think the suitcases will wait a bit longer. Let's get the relaxation started!" she whispered, letting her hand run lightly up his thigh towards his crotch before taking his hand, dragging him towards the big bed at the far side of the cabin.

He followed her across the cabin floor that felt warm and smooth against his naked feet. When they reached the foot of the bed she turned around to face him, her smile and the naughty look in her eyes openly showing what she wanted. As she reached up again to kiss him hungrily her hands were rubbing up and down his chest and stomach, until he let go of her for a brief moment to pull off his shirt, dropping it to the floor.

The sight and feel of the golden hair covering his tanned chest and forearms made her suck in her breath as she felt the heat spreading through her body. She bent her head, kissing and licking her way over his skin, following the trail of hair leading her downwards ....

Her fingers were already unbuttoning his black jeans, but he reached down and dragged her back up to stand before him. He cupped her face with both hands, kissing her very softly. Covering her mouth with his own, gently letting his warm tongue trace the outline of her lips. Still kissing her he moved his hands down to start unbuttoning her shirt. Slowly. Oh, so slowly ....

Nina felt his hot breath on her face, her neck. She shivered as she felt his hands reach under the fabric of the shirt, drawing it away from her shoulders and at the same time caressing her arms as he let it slide to the floor. Before she had time to do anything herself he reached behind her and undid her bra, too.

He held her firm breasts in his hands, stroking the soft skin. He was teasing her, his thumbs moving in lazy circles. She stood with her eyes closed, softly sighing with pleasure. Finally his fingertips reached her nipples, slowly rolling them and pulling at them very gently. They were so hard they were hurting, and she whimpered and squirmed under his touch to make him stop playing with her.

Jack went to his knees in front of her, nuzzling between her breasts before he started kissing and licking where his hands had been a moment ago. His lips closed over one nipple, sucking it into his mouth. Releasing it again, but only to let his tongue flick rapidly over it, making it even harder and more tender.

Nina reached down to grab him by the hair, forcing him to look up at her. "Stop playing, Jack! We can do that later! I want you. NOW!" Her pulse was racing and she was breathing fast, but it was easy to judge from the slight smile on Jack's lips that her orders would not be followed

"Don't forget, Nina. I'm your superior. I give the orders here!" he growled as he lowered his head again. Kissing and licking her stomach with long, wet strokes. Now and again biting into the skin lightly, not enough to hurt but more than enough to make Nina tremble. Tickling her with the tip of his tongue, pressing it into her belly button.

Nina was ready to scream at him by now, but finally she felt him reaching behind her, unzipping her skirt and drawing it down her legs. He started stroking her legs slowly, all the way from her ankles to her thighs. So softly, it felt like the touch of a feather .... Barely touching her, but still the warmth of his hands was setting her skin on fire.

Again she grabbed him by the hair, pressing him against her. She spread her legs and pushed her hips forwards, but he only continued kissing and licking the inside of her thighs. Gently blowing at the moist skin, making goose bumps form along the wet trail left by his tongue. His mouth reached the edge of her panties, taking the fabric between his teeth and tucking at it, leaving a tiny part of her wet labiae naked.

Nina felt his tongue touching her pussy and she let out a loud gasp, burrowing her fingers into his shoulders. His lips closed over her soft flesh as he took the blood-filled labia into his mouth, sucking at it lightly, pressing his tongue in between the fabric and her skin, licking at her aching clit.

"Please, Jack .... Please," she begged and pulled at his upper arms, trying to force him to stand up. Of course she hadn't the strength to haul him to his feet, but finally it seemed that he'd reached the limits of his own patience, too. Quickly he was on his feet again, grabbing her by the waist and more or less throwing her onto the bed, somehow managing to yank off her panties in the process. Nina heard the silk tearing, but the sound only turned her on even more. To hell with it, she could always buy a new pair!

She remained lying on her back where he had left her, her legs slightly bent, her hot pussy presenting itself to him. She let her hands slide slowly over her breasts, kneading the nipples. Then continued down her stomach, caressing herself as she locked eyes with him. Her mouth opened slightly as the tip of her tongue came out to lick her lips, her eyes telling him what she would really like to touch.

Jack stood looking down at her, his breath ragged and his face slightly flushed by the desire that raced through his body. He contemplated for a moment bending down between her legs to suck her, making her scream and cum. But selfishness and a cock that threatened to rip his jeans apart won. Quickly he stripped and let himself fall down on the bed beside Nina.

She immediately rolled onto her side, wrapping her upper leg around his hips and pressing the heel of her foot against his buttocks to get as close as possible, grinding her wet pussy against him. The feel of his hard cock touching her inner thigh eliminated the last of her patience and she grabbed his shoulders, dragging him towards her. He moved to lie on top of her, supporting himself on his right forearm as his hand slipped under her head to cradle the nape of her neck.

He bent his head to give her a deep, slow kiss. Looking into her eyes, as if searching for something. Nina felt confused for a moment, but the fire in her pussy got the better of her and she reached down to hold his buttocks, pushing him against her as hard as she could.

Finally Jack moved up a fraction to let the tip of his cock touch her labiae. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and drove himself forcefully into her, knocking the air out of her lungs as she was suddenly filled up completely. They didn't move for a few seconds, but then Jack started pounding in and out of her, his left hand clutching at her waist so hard it almost hurt.

Nina gasped and moaned with each powerful thrust into her burning pussy. Feeling the shaft of Jack's cock rubbing against her clit with each movement, waves like electricity running through her body. Her hands came up to hold his shoulders again. Nails raking his skin, leaving visible marks behind. She lifted her legs, wrapping them tightly around his waist to make him go even deeper.

The feeling of Nina's tight pussy squeezing around his cock made Jack's head swim and he kept ramming into her as hard as possible. For just a second he was worried if maybe he would hurt her by his violent thrusting, but it didn't really matter to him. He kept his eyes shut, pressing his forehead against her shoulder. Just pounding, pounding in and out .... Not thinking of anything, letting his body take control and forbidding his mind to interfere.

Nina felt herself being pushed up and down in the bed as Jack kept fucking her hard. Her rational mind was wondering what had prompted this frantic behaviour. During the short time they had been together he had been a passionate, but always gentle lover. But now it almost seemed as if he was fighting something. Demons, ghosts, memories ....

Still she couldn't keep track of these thoughts as the pulsing heat spread from her pussy to every part of her body, making her skin tingle, her heart beating madly as if she was running a marathon. She grabbed at Jack's head, forcing him to lift his face from her shoulder. "Look at me, Jack .... Look at me!" she panted as she felt the orgasm rolling through her. She moaned and her legs spasmed, the weight of his body holding her pressed down against the bed cover as she was shaking all over.

He pushed into her a few more times before he suddenly tensed up and his hands pressed so hard around her neck and waist that she whimpered out loud. He opened his eyes and looked down at her for a moment, but squeezed them tight again and bowed his head, groaning and gasping as he came inside her.

He collapsed on top of her, his chest heaving as he fought to regain control of his breathing. Again he hid his face between her neck and shoulder, but Nina moved her upper body sideways to be able to look at him. The sight left her dumbfounded and for a moment she didn't know what to do. Jack's eyes were still closed, but she saw a single tear trickle down his cheek. His mouth was quivering and he bit down hard on his lower lip, trying to stop himself from weeping.

Nina reached over to touch his face, letting her fingertips trace the trail of the tear. She moved closer again, placing a soft kiss on his trembling lips. At last he opened his eyes, a sea of sorrow and regret flowing towards her. "I'm sorry, Nina. It's not you. I'm just so tired and confused. I don't know if I've done the right thing .... I wish ...."

His voice trailed off as he closed his eyes again to hide his pain from her. Nina's arms went around his shoulders, hugging him tight. Letting him press his face against her neck once more, she rocked him like a baby as he was sobbing. "Hush, darling. It's all right .... it's all right. We'll talk about it tomorrow if you want to. Just go to sleep now, OK?"

She kept holding him, gently stroking his hair until he drifted into an exhausted sleep. She was lying silently looking into the soft light of the candles, the faintest of smiles playing on her lips ....

* * * * * * *

Nina stretched luxuriously, arms above her head and her feet digging into the sand beside the thick towel beneath her. This was the ideal way to spoil yourself during a week-end off! Gourmet meals, good wine, lots of sun (although the nights were cool this time of year), a marvellous beach along the breathtakingly beautiful sea – and hot sex with a guy who knew his stuff when it came to making a woman scream!

The thought made her smile and she lifted herself to rest on her elbows, looking towards the sea a few hundred feet away from where she was basking in the sun. Jack was strolling along the shore, close enough for the waves to wash over his feet and up his calves from time to time. He bent down to pick up a handful of small pebbles, which he then began throwing as far out into the water as possible.

The sight of his naked back and shoulders turned towards her, muscles flexing under the tanned skin with each throw, made her mouth water. Too bad he preferred wearing loose-fitting bathing trunks to the beach. No chance of drooling over his firm ass, then .... Unless you knew what those trunks were hiding, of course!

She thought for the umpteenth time how lucky she had been that she didn't have to go further than to the head of CTU to carry out her assignment. What if it had been necessary for her to infiltrate Division, trying to seduce George Mason? That stiff, stuck-up jerk! Or an even worse scenario: the little, slimy weasel, Chapelle! Just the thought of him made her skin crawl .... No amount of money would be enough to make that sacrifice!

Thinking of it made her laugh out loud, attracting Jack's attention. He turned around and headed towards her, throwing the last pebbles at her in mock anger. "Were you laughing at me, by any chance?! If so I'm afraid I'll have to spank your little behind ...." he shouted menacingly, but not able to keep the laughter out of his voice

"Oh, yes! Please do! I've been very bad, having naughty fantasies about my superior while he was playing!" she called back, at the same time rolling onto her stomach to expose her 'little behind'. She could hear Jack coming up behind her and she lifted her rump a little, waggling it at him. His mood definitely had improved since last night, and she intended on taking advantage of that any way she could!

He dropped down beside her on his own towel, leaning over and placing one hand lightly on her behind, tickling her through the thin fabric of her bikini briefs. He bent down, placing a hot kiss between her shoulder blades, and his hand moved up to stroke the small of her back. She kept still for a while, just enjoying the feel of his warm tongue licking slowly up and down her back while his hand was teasing her thighs and buttocks.

Finally she rolled over, again stretching her arms above her head to make her naked breasts stand up against him. He'd been a little astounded this morning when she insisted on going topless to the beach. "Come on, Jack! No one will be there! It's January, for chrissake! There will be no kiddies to scare and no grannies to take offence!" He'd smiled and shaken his head at her. She couldn't believe that he was so prudish! Probably Teri's bad influence ....

She grinned up at him and moved her upper body from side to side. "Come on, big boy! What do you think these are for?!" He grinned back at her, saying nothing but letting his hand slide up her body until he was holding her left breast. He kneaded it slowly, his fingers circling the nipple and pinching it lightly. It immediately hardened under his touch and he grinned again. Then he bent his head, starting to lick at her right breast. Letting the tip of his tongue circle the nipple before he took it between his teeth, biting down at it just hard enough to make Nina suck in her breath.

While Jack kept kissing, licking, sucking at her breasts, Nina let her own hand slide down to his crotch, beginning to stroke his cock through the fabric of his trunks. It was already semi-erect, and as she increased the pressure and speed of her hand movements she could feel it swelling against her palm. She moved her hand to sneak it inside, making direct contact with Jack's balls. They were tight and warm and when she started to massage them he groaned softly, his mouth letting go of her breast for a moment.

She retracted her hand, but only to tuck at his waistband with both hands, trying to pull down his trunks. He grabbed her hands to stop her, but not before she had managed to free his cock of its confinement. Quickly she bent down over it, not letting him get the chance to pull the trunks back up. Since he was still holding her hands she simply opened her mouth wide and took the head between her lips, sucking at it firmly. He would have to come up with better ways to stop her!

She had the satisfaction of hearing him gasp and feeling his grip on her wrists slacken. Her hands were wrapped around the cock before he had time to react, and she started moving her head up and down rapidly. Flattening her tongue against the shaft and sucking hard, making loud, slurping noises as she did it.

"Oh God, Nina! Please stop it .... We can't do this down here at the beach! What if somebody comes? Let's wait until we're back at the cabin, ok?" His voice was ragged and his hands on her shoulders didn't exactly prevent her from continuing. Oh, yes! He wanted this .... Nina chuckled as she kept sucking him.

She lifted her head to kiss him but kept sliding her hand up and down his cock. "Jack! Have you forgotten why we decided to come to El Capitan Canyon instead of staying in Santa Barbara itself? Because we wouldn't be disturbed here!!" She grinned at him and started licking his neck, sucking his earlobe into her mouth, tickling along his jaw-line with her tongue. And all the time her hand kept working hard on his cock.

Evita
Evita
4 Followers
12