Santa Fe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came out for dinner, Julie was wearing a short, cottony, silver-white dress that she had chosen because it did such a nice job of showing off her body. It was cut like a tank top, but it was long enough to qualify as a dress. It was scooped low in the neckline, with a couple of tiny straps going over her shoulders. When Julie had bought the dress, it had a built-in bra, but she had taken that out. The dress was made of pretty thin material and it was clear that she was braless. The dress fit her snuggly, all over, and made her panties slightly visible. She wasn't wearing any hose and her one inch white platforms were held in place by several thin straps.

Julie thought that David was tastefully dressed for a man of his age. He had on a white pullover shirt with a knit collar and loose fitting gaberdeen trousers. He wore black slipon loafers without any socks. Julie wondered about the sockless thing but figured it had probably been fashionable a few years back. Overall she thought, he looked pretty good for an older guy and she liked the way he was looking her over. She was definitely wearing something he liked or maybe it was what she wasn't wearing that he liked. Either way she liked his attention.

David opened the passenger door of his truck for her. Julie made a good show of displaying her legs to him as she got in. As David closed her door and went around to his, Julie slid forward until the hem of her dress had risen up to the top of her thighs. Maybe her teasing had started as an ego thing but she was beginning to enjoy David's appreciative glances. She didn't want him to have a wreck but she didn't mind keeping him thinking about her either.

When David got in the other side, the interior light illuminated Julie's contrived display of flesh. He had trouble tearing his eyes away from her legs but as he looked up at Julie's face, he could see just a hint of a smile on her lips. David was sure that this was going to be an interesting night.

On the drive into town, even though it had been dark after he closed his door, Julie had noticed that David looked over at her exposed legs every chance he got. The lustful way he looked at her had been having a very warming effect on her and she was anxious to keep it going. When they got to the restaurant, all of the tables were taken. They were shown to a booth. Julie slid in on one side, all the way next to the wall, as a signal to David that he should sit with her on that side. He did as she hoped.

After they got situated in the booth, she slid forward, again exposing most of her thighs. The hemline of her dress just barely concealed her panties. The table cloth obscured most of her lower legs but it was far enough away from them so that she was providing David with a nice view. He couldn't help but notice and as they were having their pre-dinner drinks and salads, he took many opportunities to feast his eyes on her bare legs.

For her main course, Julie had ordered linguine and shrimp. She deliberately made the eating of it a sensual act. She would take a forkful of linguine into her mouth, then slowly turn the fork over before finally taking it out. She would then use her fingers to push the remaining strands of linguine between her lips, sucking on her fingers as she did so. She would look over at David as she was doing this, gaging his reaction. David was having a tough time eating his own meal.

Things had calmed down a bit by the time the desert came. Julie had pushed her skirt down and she had finally left David alone long enough for him to finish his steak.

As they were eating their desert, Julie again brought up David's marital predicament, "You know, I think you're being a little harsh on your wife. My fiance, George, and I met while I was screwing his roommate Peter. I had been seeing Peter for some time, nothing serious, but we were sleeping together every now and then."

As if it were a question, Julie said, "You know I like to tease."

David nodded his head and thought, "Yes, I have noticed."

Julie continued, "I used to walk around their apartment when George was there with a just a towel or night shirt on. One time Peter and I got a little carried away and almost did it front of George. We were in the living room and I was down to my panties and a t-shirt before Peter took me into the bedroom. I was sort of disappointed. I think it would have been pretty hot to have fucked Peter with George watching."

David thought, "Oh sweet Jesus, what next?"

Julie could tell she'd said too much. She continued talking, but tried to shift gears somewhat, "George was paying me more attention than Peter, and he was a lot nicer to me. He asked me out one night when Peter was busy. With George, it was more than just sex. We really liked being with each other. One thing led to another and eventually I stopped seeing Peter."

Julie quipped, "I know that's probably all kinda boring."

David didn't really think so but he wasn't going to tell her how hot the part about her sex life had made him.

Julie went on, "What is important is what happened to George and I after that. George asked me to marry him and I knew he was the man I wanted, so I said yes. On another occasion, he asked me if I would have married Peter and I assured him that could not have happened. He asked me if I had ever loved Peter and I told him no way. So then he wanted to know why I had been sleeping with Peter when I didn't love him. I told him it was because Peter was fun and he was good in bed, but that didn't mean I loved him or wanted to marry him. George told me that he never wanted me to stop enjoying myself and that as long as I still loved him, what I did for fun was up to me."

"Do you like to go out for dinner?" Julie asked.

David was relieved at the switch in topics although he didn't understand why she had done it. He answered, "Of course. At least once a week."

And immediately Julie said, "Does your wife like to cook? Is she a good cook?"

Now David thought he knew where she was going. He responded, "Actually we both love to cook and we're pretty good at it, but we eat out at least once a week because we don't want to cook all the time at home and we like the variety. And next you're going to ask me if we can eat out and still love each other. Of course we can. So what's wrong with a little sex away from home. Could she try someone different without me and still love me? Yes, I guess so. Is that what you were trying to tell me?"

"Yes." she said, "Think about it."

David thought that there was probably some validity to her line of reasoning. He would have to think about it. They finished up and left the restaurant.

On the way home they passed a night club and Julie wanted to go in. She had originally planned to get David dancing and torment him a little more. Now she wasn't so sure about that idea, but she wanted to go in anyway. David was a bit skittish about the idea but he agreed that they could go in for a couple of drinks. He just didn't want to stay too long. As soon as they got seated, a guy, about the same age as Julie, started toward the table. Julie said, "He's not really my type - a little short and kinda geeky looking - but if he asks, I'm going to dance with him. I really do want to dance and I figure you're not going to ask me."

David looked around the club. It looked like he was the oldest one there. When the guy got to the table, he asked David if he could dance with his daughter. That hurt. It made David feel a lot older than he really was. David wasn't about to waste time with this jerk, giving him the whole story, so he told him that Julie was his date and that it was up to her who she danced with. David hoped that Julie would turn him down. Julie felt bad for David but she was happy that he had introduced her as his date. She wanted to eliminate any further embarrassment so she stood up and led the guy to the dance floor.

It was a fast dance and Julie twirled and shook her body, mostly her tits and ass, and tried to attract the male attention in the place. With Julie's looks and the dress she was wearing, that was easy. Most of the men in the place were watching her by the time the song ended. She left her partner standing on the dance floor and walked back to the table alone.

Julie said, "He was too easy. He had a hard-on as soon as we got out there. I just rubbed up against him a couple of times but I could feel it. Besides, I don't like the way he treated you. You're a lot younger than my father." Julie took David's arm, like he really was her date, and whispered in his ear, "Now you see that guy out there dancing with the girl with big tits? He's the one I want. He was watching me when I was dancing. I know he's interested. Come on and dance with me. We'll give him something to think about."

It was a slow dance and David knew that he was in for some of Julie's sexy mischief. He really wanted that body of hers up against him but he wasn't sure he could control himself. He was getting an erection just thinking about it. He took her hand and led her to the dance floor. She wrapped her arms around his neck and they started a slow grind. She said, "You're really easy. You're already hard." She rubbed her leg between his, making him even harder. She straddled one of his legs and rubbed herself on it. She put her mouth to his ear and whispered, "Put your hands on my butt. I want to give that guy a good show."

David really did want to grab hold of her ass, but not for the benefit of the other guy. Julie had been tantalizing him with that behind of hers since she showed up last night. He thought, "Well she did ask. I probably won't get another opportunity like this. I might just as well enjoy it." He lowered his hands to her ass. He gripped her, he squeezed her, he ran his hands all over her backside. He was getting really turned on. At this point he probably would have done anything she asked.

David wasn't the only one enjoying the dance. Julie liked rubbing against him and she liked having his hands roam all over her backside. Yes, she was trying to attract that other guy's attention, but she kind of liked the feel of David right now. Julie thought, "If he makes love the way he dances, then he's good. But it can't happen. This has gone too far." Before the song had ended, Julie led a disappointed David off the dance floor and back to the table.

Julie didn't sit down. Her special guy's eyes were still watching her. She took a quick swig of her drink, grabbed her purse and headed for the ladies' room. She wasn't gone long and came back just as the song was ending. David knew that she wasn't wearing a bra, but now her nipples were really standing out from her dress, a lot more than they had been earlier. He quipped, "Wow, I didn't know I was that good."

She smiled at his remark, then explained, "Well it is partly you, but when I went to the bathroom, I had an ice-cube in my mouth. I rubbed it on my nipples until they got even harder. And I took my panties off." She looked down at his tented pants and said, "I guess you like that, huh?"

The song had ended and Julie's target had taken his dance partner back to her own table and headed alone for Julie. As he got there, before he could say anything, Julie stood up and took him back to the dance floor. The band had already started a new number and Julie didn't want to take a chance on getting David insulted again.

It was up-tempo with a driving beat. Julie wiggled her ass and shook her tits. She looked between her partner's legs to see the effect she was having on him, but she wasn't detecting any reaction. Every chance she got she would brush her tits across his arm and let his fingers run across her nipples. When they would come together she would rub a leg between his, but she couldn't feel him either. The equipment was there, it just wasn't reacting to her like she wanted.

The band switched into a slower song. David thought she'd been pretty hot dancing with him but that was nothing compared to the way she danced with this guy. She was kissing him, the wet sloppy kind with her tongue deep in his mouth. She was rubbing her tits across his chest, her nipples still hard and probably getting harder. She was encouraging his hands to wander all over her body. David was sure her partner knew by now that she wasn't wearing any panties. This was the hottest thing that David had ever seen on the dance floor, or maybe he felt that way because he wanted to be her partner.

Julie's dance partner was really very good looking, probably a couple of years older than she, and he was used to having hot bodies rubbed up against him. He'd been watching her since she came in and was already thinking about having her pouty lips wrapped around his cock. He'd been a little slow in reacting physically to her charms until he slipped his hand under her dress and felt her bare ass. Now Julie could feel his meat hardening against her and she loved it. Maybe it had taken two songs but she was sure he was going to be worth it. The song ended finally.

Julie dragged her dance partner over to their table and sat him down next to her. Her dress was already short but when she sat down in the booth, there wasn't much left to the imagination. She was holding his hand as they came from the dance floor and as they sat down she put it on her bare thigh.

The three of them got acquainted. David was no longer Julie's "date". He had become, once again, "a man who worked for Julie's step-father". Julie's hunk was named Paul. He was a bartender in another club but this was his night off. As they talked, David glanced down a couple of times. Paul's hand was still on Julie's thigh, but it was a little higher each time David looked. Julie suggested they all go back to the house, fix themselves some drinks and continue the conversation in the hot tub. David thought they better get out of there while Paul's hand was still visible and Paul was definitely okay with leaving. David settled the tab and they went out.

Julie rode with Paul, supposedly so he wouldn't get lost. David drove back to the house alone, imagining what was going on in Paul's car. Surprisingly, Julie and Paul were right behind him when he got there. Paul asked David if he had an extra swim suit he could borrow. He didn't, but before he could answer, Julie said they had plenty of towels and that was all they would need. Julie got Paul a towel and said he could change in the courtyard next to the hot tub. David went to his room, stripped down and wrapped a towel around his waist. When Julie came out of her room, she was wearing a large beach towel, tied together at the top, just above her breasts. The overlap of the towel was right down her middle and the towel reached almost to her knees. David was shocked that she was really going to be so modest.

Julie and David stopped in the kitchen to make the drinks. In the courtyard she handed Paul his drink and then climbed into the tub. The only light was from the kitchen but David could tell that as she got in she gave Paul a quick look between her legs. David set his drink on the edge and climbed in. Taking the only seat left in the tub put Paul and David on either side of Julie.

Paul and Julie almost immediately started kissing. Then they added a little discreet touching here and there. Finally, lust overcame them. Their hands rapidly explored each other's body. Julie climbed onto Paul's lap and straddled him. Their most intimate parts were still separated by their towels, but that wasn't going to last much longer.

David had been quietly watching them but it was getting increasingly difficult for him to keep his hands from between his legs. This was getting hotter by the second, but David didn't like being odd man out. In his almost forty years he had never done anything like this, but if he had thought they wanted him to become a part of it, he would have stayed. He didn't think that either of them even knew he was there. To keep from embarrassing himself, he got out of the tub and went to his room. He took off the wet towel, willed himself gradually back to normal, put on his pajama bottoms and went into the living room to watch television.

Shortly after, he heard Paul's car leaving and Julie came in the house with a somewhat disgusted look on her face. David asked her what had happened and she said, "He's too full of himself. He didn't care anything about me, it was all about him. He's a loser, probably doesn't even know how much he missed." She was wrapped securely in her towel and went straight to her room.

It was close to eleven and the credits were just rolling from the last regular show. The news would be next and then the late night talk shows. Nothing of importance had happened that day and the news was pretty boring. David wondered why they called it news when all they did was talk about the same old stuff. David watched anyway and by the time the news people got to the sports, Julie came out of her room. David looked up and saw that she had removed all traces of makeup and had pinned her shoulder-length hair up on the back of her head.

Julie was wearing a faded blue, man's dress shirt. David thought, "At least its longer than the dress she was wearing earlier tonight." It was large and hung down to about mid-thigh. Being a man's shirt, it was high on the sides, and David was once again taken in by the sight of her fantastic legs. The shirt buttoned up the front, separating a little at the bottom as she walked into the room, and although David tried, he couldn't see anything other than her glorious legs. In spite of the way she had ignored him while Paul was around, he still had visions of being between those beautiful stems.

Julie knew that she had attracted David's attention, but to be doubly sure, she stopped in the middle of the living room, between him and the television, forcing him to look at her. She asked if she could watch television with him. David shrugged his shoulders. He pretended that he didn't really care. He was convinced that nothing was going to happen between them and he had had all of her teasing that he could take. He was going to go to bed pretty soon anyway. At least thats what he was telling himself.

Julie lay face down on the floor between David and the television. She wanted to make sure that, even while he was watching television, David would have a good view of her. The tail of her shirt covered her ass and the tops of her thighs, but her bare legs were stretched out in the direction of David's face. He couldn't tell whether or not she was wearing panties, but from what he had seen so far, he guessed that she wasn't.

David had been interested in the sports but now all he could think about was Julie. Fortunately for him, his pajama bottoms were the draw-string type. They didn't have an opening in the front. Watching Julie was making David hard again and if there had been an opening in his pants, his cock would probably have been sticking out. As it was, the front was tenting out quite a bit. David thought, "Its a good thing I'm lying on my side. It keeps me from being too obvious."

Julie had her chin resting on her hands in front of her. As the talk show came on she bent her legs at the knees and raised her feet in the air. She was swaying her legs from side to side in time to the music. It wasn't just her legs, her whole body was moving, almost as if she was dancing. David's erection grew as he remembered rubbing his hands over her backside as they had danced earlier in the evening. He had wanted her then and he wanted her even more now.

Julie knew her next move was going to look pretty obvious, but she couldn't think of any way to be more subtle. She sat up and turned around, giving David a quick peak between her legs. She said, "This floor is really uncomfortable. Do you mind if I lay with you on the couch? I won't take up much room."